• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who do you think the next LEGEND will be?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Elvis, Michael Jackson and so many others have already made their marks as musical legends. Who do you think will be the next. Im sure a lot of u saw this coming from me but the only person to come to mind is Beyonce. No one is as amazing as her.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • No one. Someone could get it for this generation of music but on a general level no one will ever be as grand, as great, and so talented as Michael Jackson was.

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
  • I guess, but I don't see and off the current music singers being as big as the ones you mentioned, (Elvis, Michael Jackson). But I think that the next big thing will come with the next Big Sound.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I could see Madonna too but no one really has an impact with legendary perfromances like Beyonce. Have any of you ever seen on of her concerts? She completely kills it on stage. Especially in her concerts.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I absolutely agree with the above post of John Mayer. He is a musical genuis really.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    None of the artists around at the moment will ever be able to reach the status of a musical legend. We're talking about Elvis, MJ and The Beatles here. Dream on.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    DragonForce will become the next Legend, just you wait and see...

*gets stared at by everyone*

:(

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    None of the artists around at the moment will ever be able to reach the status of a musical legend. We're talking about Elvis, MJ and The Beatles here. Dream on.

In my opinion, Elvis wasnt even that great. Women just thought he was hot and he seduced them with his "dancing".

The beatles are boring in my opinon. Everyone acts like they are all great and fantastic but I cant sit through any of their songs.

Michael is the only one who I can think though there are many more like Elton John and more that really stands out.

Ofcourse you arent going to be able to really say who can earn Legendary status if you are not musically open minded.

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    i don't think there will be any other "legends" for a long while.
    michael jackson, elvis, and the beatles didn't just make good music - they revolutionized their era and had an amazingly strong influence on the public, whether or not you were a fan.
    there aren't any artists/bands in this generation who have done the same.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Lets be honest here, those days are gone. The people who are most likely to become 'legends' are Miley Cyrus, Soulja Boy etc... but there is hope with John Mayer.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    michael jackson, elvis, and the beatles didn't just make good music - they revolutionized their era and had an amazingly strong influence on the public, whether or not you were a fan.

You dont think? Where do the current musical trends come from? Who are people of the same genre often compared to? Legends are often recognized after the fact but few see it when its happening I guess.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Do you count Disney as an artist? Okay, a record label. But more or less Disney are artists, churning out the mega-spunky-delicious-sexy-pop craze that is Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers, Demi Lovato (lesser of the evils) and many others.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I have a proposition. Since the beginning of history women have akways been put in a different standard than men frim sports to everyday life so I think its hard fir many men to even consider a woman of being Legendary but there are Legendary women in music from Madonna to Tina to Mariah and Whitney. Beyonce puts a whole new spin on things. She is the Legendary woman of our day.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    You'd think Dolly Parton would be mentioned, considering where she came from and what shes done. SHE HAS HER OWN AMUSEMENT PARK. You may not like her songs, but she is a great person.

Though what everyone remembers about her is her boobs and her waist.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Mmm, I wouldnt call her legendary through her music but I adore her. She is noy kegend material. Britney and Janet are future Legends too in my opinion.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Britney Spears/Beyonce have all been at this for a long time and can become legends.
    However i doubt we will see anyone like MJ ever again.

Back