• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kids Cost a truckload of MONAY :O

So, do you want kids?

• Total voters

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
Years
  • Another survey-like thing, I guess?

Do you plan to have children?

If you are (Or even if your not), What would you name those children?

Will they be yours or will you adopt? Or both?

Years
  • I doubt I will want children because of these reasons
    1:They could have some kind of disorder (not that I wouldnt love them if they did)
    2:some kids are naturally bad.
    3:They usually cost alot of money.

But If I did have kids the girl would be called Zoey and the boy Ethan. :D

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
  • Do you plan to have children? Yes I plan to.

If you are (Or even if your not), What would you name those children?Ralph III, zachery and Josiah

Will they be yours or will you adopt? Or both? They will be all my off spring

Years
  • they are very expensive, I would know. I was a very expensive child myself x3

Definatly. Its my life dream to be a father.

Right now, I do not know. Whatever me and my wife decide at the time.

I have never thought of adoption...so probably my own :]

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
    Years
  • Do you plan to have children? Depends on which gender i fall in love with.

If you are (Or even if your not), What would you name those children? I'd only name one of them, boy or girl, depending on which one my partner wants to name. But Claus and Lavie.

Will they be yours or will you adopt? Or both? My own, i've always wanted to adopt though, but i'm not paying to get a child a home :/ it should be free...

Years
  • Yes I will have children. They will be my own offsprings, but I do want to adopt someone. Adoption will preferably be on an older child (teenage years) as I'm not too keen on raising someone thats not my child, or related to me in any way, from birth.

Names of my children... I dont know. Name will either be japanese or western though D:

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Yes, and it most likely will not change by then.

Don't know as I'm bad with names, but it'll be one both me and my wife will agree on.

I'd prefer if they came from me, so no adoption.

Miss Soupy

o v e r d o s e
    Years
  • Do you plan to have children?
    Yeah, somewhere far off in the future. Not before my midish-twenties, I hope.

I haven't really thought about their names, to be honest. Lola would be a cute girl name in my mind, but I haven't really thought farther than that.

Undecided on this one, too.
    I think I'd be happy either way; just raising a child with the person you love, regardless of blood relations, sounds pretty romantic to me. However, I'd love to one day wake up in the hospital and see a healthy baby smiling back at me and think, "Hey, these nine painful months have been worth it." But I've still got plenty of time to consider that.

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    i want about 3 kids, and i'd love to adopt at least one. i'm unsure about names though.

Years
    Can't seem to make up my mind. Sometimes they're cute and cuddly.. and sometimes they cry and become absolute monsters.

Don't know.

To me, this really isn't much of a question. Of course they would be mine. I would only consider adoption if it was physically impossible to have babies of my own.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I'd certainly like to have children of my own some day, but only if I can provide the upbringing that they deserve. Names don't seem that important to me really, so I havn't put that much though into it. I'll definetly be adopting.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    I'd love to have a child someday. I don't really have a preference on gender, but I know that I only want one. But I'm going to wait until I'm in a stable relationship (not necessarily married, because I don't believe in marriage to any certain extent) and I have a steady income from a safe job. So it might be a looong time. -.-

If you are (or even if your not), what would you name those children?
    I haven't thought about names to any great extent. I would love to call a little boy Dante, but I'm scared of that classifying me as some kind of snob. There's a private school in my university town, and all of the kids there are called Dante or Finley or something. :/

I would prefer my own, of course, but if that is not an option for whatever reason then I will adopt. I'm leaning towards adoption more and more the older I get, because the world is overpopulated and it's incredibly sad that there are children out there who are unwanted and who don't have anybody to call Mum or Dad. But we shall see how it all turns out. =)

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years

A: Maybe. But 68% of it is no.

A: If I had children, I'll name them: Ivan; Viktor; Gawain
    A: Why would I adopt?

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023

Hopefully... not? I've always fancied living alone. Or with a companion/partner. Or alone. >.> I've thought about kids, and yes, they're cute, but I don't think I'll be able to handle the responsibility of having them.

That's hard. I'd ask my parents and if they give me good (Asian) names, then sure. In the end I'd probably give them an English name.

Adopting is good. I don't want to go through child birth/labour. Ever. Too scary.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    Yes, I'd love to have a child/children.

Not sure, we'd both have to agree on the names but I like the names:
    Lily for a girl and Dylan for a boy [I'm very fickle about names and usually change my preference very quickly though]

I'd like them to be mine, but if for some reason that's not possible then I'd definitely consider adoption.

HyPeRsHoCk

Lerk
    Years
  • I definitely want kids. I'm really looking forward to being a father someday. And I'll probably just have my own. And I've made a thread about naming future children. :P So...these are just potential names. Not saying I'm going to have 3 boys and 2 girls. XD

Boy 1 - Raphael
    Boy 2 - Liam
    Boy 3 - Dominic

Girl 1 - Skye
    Girl 2 - Jade

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
  • I'll go ahead an answer my own question. :3

Absolutely.
    Being a father would be a rewarding experience, and I might mature up a bit more because of it.
    And the nice thought of having someone raise a living being together~

M: Octavius, Oliver, Rupert,
    F: Maggie, Robin,

I'd have to discuss with my husband what names to pick.

Well, I haven't really choose,
    If they were to be mine they would be in-vitro,
    but adoption would be good, and I would be giving someone a home and people to call parents.

When the time comes to choose, the time comes to choose.

xoBoxxy

Off the Wall
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Ohio
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    Definately. I absolutely love litte kids.

Male; Lance, Malcolm, Dallas
    Female; Ariele, Saffron, Cherri

Well I would love to adopt a child to save them but I would also love a kid of my own. So probably both.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Not at the moment, but maybe. XD

I'd like to choose names that are quite unique, but not too strange that my kids'd get teased about them.

That would depend on whoever I settle down with and whether there are any complications fertility-wise. I've also thought it'd be a nice idea to be a surrogate for someone, but I dunno if I'd be able to cope emotionally. XD

Back