• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Color Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
  • "I don't know but that wouldn't work. They are everywhere. In every town. Finding their base won't help. We need to find a cure for the Pokemon."

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
  • Niki sighed. "I dunno, we could try that..... But what if they catch us? Juana's right; we need to find a cure for the pokemon."

Alana

Years
  • Juana nodded. "Alright we have that settled I think. Now we need to find out more about the Pokemon that have been changed. S where should we start?"

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2006
    occ: alana u think i can still join this but be a part of team thunder?

Alana

Years
  • OOC: Yeah. It couldn't hurt. It would be good to have some one as Team Thunder I guess.

"Well we haven't done much research yet. Nobody thought it was important. I guess we should capture one of the uasual Pokemon. Then we can study it."

Alana

Years
  • "Well beause they're all naturealy a different color they should be fine. Thats what Team Thunder said. As for our normal Pokemon we'll just have to keep a close watch on them."

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
  • "we have to save them SOMEHOW!!" Nichole was tired of everyone not coming up with any solutions. Innocent pokemon were in danger!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back