• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Color Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    "You're right. I am over confident. I shuld plan more. If Shadow gets knocked out I need a back up plan." She walked along in silence thinking.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    my charizard,shadow wings is standing out side the gym. im insde talking with Erika getting updated what has happened . i am good friends with her.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Juana nodded. Then they saw some one with an official outfit on go inside. He stopped infront of Erika and noticed some one he hadn't seen before. "Who are you?" He demanded. Outside Juana was curious so she followed.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    "well... I can't do anything to avoid this... again" I said as I stood up and went over Garcarus, it was the third time that I was going to battle Garcarus...

I entered the building , then I saw Garcarus waiting for more trainers to defeat, then I saw too many trainers going to the Center, "Garcarus! I challenge you!" I yelled as I stepped infront of the battlefield, "I accept! Max, this will be great" he said.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back