• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The other Eeveelutions?

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
Years
  • Since the 5th generation might be the last...large chance it will be. Should they just take out the Eeveelotions misery and just add the rest of the elemental types like rock, bug, dragon, steel, flying etc etc.

and if they do how would you evolve them like ex; if its a steel i would raise its defence in a metal infested area. LOL

that is my opinion, what is yours?

Phaux

Legend Hunter
    Years
  • The eeveelutions so far are only special types, so it's more likely they would only do a dragon type as opposed to things like bug, rock, steel, etc.

As for a dragon evolution... I have no idea how they would go about that, an area designed to be dragon-like is probable, but hard to imagine.

Years
  • Assuming the only new Eeveelution they decided to do was a Dragon-based one, maybe you could evolve it by going to a place like the Dragon's Den in Blackthorn, or just by having a master Dragon trainer evolve it (mabye Lance or Clair?). However, I don't see them just adding one new Eeveelution, so they might add ones like Ghost, Steel or Flying.

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
  • Who says the 5th Gen.'s gonna be the last? Anyways, the only types I see being probable, and non-ridiculous, Eeveelutions are Dragon-, Ghost-, Poison-, and Flying-Type.

How to evolve:

Drakeon-Dragon-Evolve by holding Dragon Fang and level-up with Max Friendship
    Wispeon-Ghost-Evolve by leveing-up in Ghost-Type area
    Toxieon-Poison-Evolve by leveling-up in Poison-Type area
    Nimbeon-Flying-Evolve by holding Cloud Fluff and level-up with Max Friendship.

The Cloud Fluff is a unique item like the Reaper's Cloth. Basically, Eevee just needs to hold it and level-up with max friendship.

Rabbit

where is my mind?
    Years
  • With every eeveelution, Eevee becomes cheaper. Poor Eevee. Any more eeveelutions and it will just explode. :C DO YOU WANT TO SEE THAT?

Ayselipera

Dragon evolution - Dragon scale or Dragon Fang
    Steel evolution - Metal coat
    Flying - Sharp Beak
    Bug - Silver Powder

Perhaps having an Eevee hold these items and raising it's friendship would cause it to evolve. I'm just guessing...

Charmageddon

Charizard has evolved into ^
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2016
    I can see them eventually adding Eeveelutions of every type except for Normal, Flying and maybe Fighting. Flying has been established as a sub-type and so any pure-Flying type would have to be a legendary to justify the exception to the rule. A Normal-type Eeveelution is more plausible, but seems kind of pointless. The point of Eevee is that it evolves to suit its surroundings - and so evolving into the same type kinda defeats the point. There's no real reason why there shouldn't be a Fighting-type eeveelution other than that Fighting-types are all two-legged and somewhat humaniod while eeveelutions are all four-legged and cat-like. You could have an eeveelution that stands on two legs, but it's hard to imagine it.

Anyway, to fit with the theme of evolving to suit its surroundings, I'd go with a lot of them evolving when levelled up in a certain area, ala Leafeon and Glaceon.

Ground - Some kind of underground cave
    Poison - Some pollution-infested area
    Rock - In the mountains
    Dragon - Someplace dedicated to dragons, like Dragon's Den
    Ghost - A haunted house
    Bug - A forest maybe? Though it's already been done.

I can't think of where it would be appropriate for Eevee to evolve into a Steel or Fighting type (if it's implemented), so I guess I'd go for them two evolving through level-up holding a certain item (maybe Metal Coat and Black Belt).

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Im spoiled and I want to see Eevee evolve into every type

Terreon - Ground Type - Muddy and brown in appearance. Evolves in a cave
    Toxineon - Poison Type - See my avatar (:
    Wispeon - Ghost Type - Hollow and gray in appearance with swaying long fur.
    Windeon? - Flying Type - Light Brown with puffy pink/white wings.
    Jeweleon - Rock Type - Made of jewels and crystals
    Draceon - Dragon Type - Sleek dragon with wiskers and powerful tail.
    Ironeon - Steel - Black with metal legs and tail with metal horn stubs.
    Buzzeon - Bug Type - Butterfly wings and bug eyes. Very delicate and feeble.

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
  • Eevee should have a Normal-Type evolution, it'd be incenstive to raise Eevee as is instead of evolving it right away with a stone.

I think a Bug-, Steel-, and Fighting-Type evolution is pointless. I mean, if Eevee already evoles into Leafeon, why would it need to be a Bug-Type to adapt in a forest? What purpose what it have to evolve into a Steel-Type since Electric-types usually reisde in areas with Steel-Types and Jolteon is Electric. And Fighting is just wrong since Eevee is a Normal-Type.

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
    Years
  • i think they should make a normal evolution of eevee plus a ghost and dragon type thats it and why would 5th be the last generation anyway?

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I personally don't want to see any more Eeveelutions. They're running out of ways to effectively spread their IV's, and thus they've become less and less useful - I never bothered with Leafeon and Glaceon in 4th gen...

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
  • The eeveelutions so far are only special types, so it's more likely they would only do a dragon type as opposed to things like bug, rock, steel, etc.

As for a dragon evolution... I have no idea how they would go about that, an area designed to be dragon-like is probable, but hard to imagine.

A dragon eeveelution doesn't necessarily have to look dragon-like. Look at Altaria, it has almost no dragon-like feature on it at all (if the flame sac counts, then why don't you just call torchic a dragon too?), yet it's dragon-type enough to learn Draco Meteor.

Still don't think a dragon eeveelution would do much justice. Flying type is all I can see coming out, making it the ONLY pure flying type poke out there. The IV spread also poses a problem...

Don't really care either way, never bothered to use any of the eevees.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • I don't know if they will; they have already stretched out Eevee's possible evolution process to seven.

If Game Freak does create new versions, then I would be excited to Flying-type variation. It would be cute to see little angel wings to replace Eevee's ear. :)

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • hmm Im just wondering if eevee evolution will ever be dual types, probably not because their mono types is what makes them unique. I can see bug,rock,ground, and ghost happening. Steel Im not so sure. I cant think of a pure steel type. Maybe eevee could be a first. Pure steel type, would it be useful?

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • I highly doubt that this generation will be it's last. Every time a new generation comes along, there is always someone that thinks this will be "the last". However, what everyone seems to forget is that as long as Pokemon is rolling in the big buck for Nintendo, it's not very likely that it will be canceled.

I also doubt that the creators would put all the rest of the Eeveelutions into one generation. It's way too many Pokemon of the same "species" in one generation; the highest number of Eeveelutions for one generation was only four, and that's only because it was the first generation which contained the original "Eevee" and three evolutions based on the colors of the game (At least I assume that's the reason they did it. Yes there is a Blue version in Japan). Plus we don't know if there will still be any more Pokemon types added with the unveiling of the fifth generation.

Now, as for how some may evolve...

I'm thinking some should evolve via held items. We have yet to see an Eeveelution evolve with held items. All have been either special forms of leveling up, or with the various stones. I'm thinking Metal Coat would work well with a steel type Eevee. Maybe new items will be introduced in generation five that could work for the other types as well. Maybe a type of special feather for a flying type? Anything is possible at this point.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • nah i don't think it'll be the last generation or season anyways uh yeah i think maybe a flying type eevee

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I think they could make them egg-only. i.e:
    Steel-Breed with parent holding metal coat
    Rock-Breed with parent holding hard stone
    etc.

Jemzx

Guardian Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2010
    Better make more evolutions for Tyrogue!!

Well anyways... if the eeveelution keeps up, then I vote for steel and ghost type eevee!, or maybe a psychic too...

Back