• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The other Eeveelutions?

Cid

Years
    With every eeveelution, Eevee becomes cheaper. Poor Eevee. Any more eeveelutions and it will just explode. :C DO YOU WANT TO SEE THAT?
    Of course not.

I don't think it would give Eevee enough justice if he gets another evolution. Espeon and Umbreon were okay, but Leafeon and Glaceon, though cute, gave less purpose to the evolutions. Almost anyone could find a better Grass or Ice-type than them these days, while Psychic and Dark-types were rare (well, during the 2nd Generation, anyway).

I think that would be why there weren't any new Eevee evolutions during the 3rd Generation.

It would be their choice, though. I wouldn't care if I see only two more types, but that's it.
    They'd better follow the trend, too.

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
    Eevee, in my opinion is too under appreciated. I love all the Eeveelutions, and raise each one whenever I can (I have a full team of them in FR, S/R/E and I have all eight in D/P/Pt). I say just add a Normal-Type evolution but make it obtained by leveling Eevee up to Lv.45 or something similar.

Years
    I'd like to see dual-type evolutions.
    Perhaps even trade evolutions or 'hatred' evolutions.

Perhaps there will be a Pokemon that reacts to environments similar to Eevee but is not Eevee. Like a ghost or a rock. Or a Zubat...

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Uhhh...if they make another version of Eevee, it'd be disastrous.

Also, i dunno about everyone else, but my 5th Gen game hopes include Magikarp,Zubat,Geodude,Goldeen,Abra and the rest only being available post-national dex, aswell as there being two regions

Jemzx

Guardian Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2010
    Uhhh...if they make another version of Eevee, it'd be disastrous.

Also, i dunno about everyone else, but my 5th Gen game hopes include Magikarp,Zubat,Geodude,Goldeen,Abra and the rest only being available post-national dex, aswell as there being two regions

Bettter yet... Leave those pokemons at the safari park xD

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
    Ah, the sweet smell of sarcasm.

Back on topic, Eevee has the most diverse forms of evolution, why not go in further? I say:

Hate Evolution: Like Friendship Evolution in reverse. Used to obtain Poison-, and Ghost-Type Eeveelutions.

Dependency Evolution: Like Mantyke needs a Remoraid in the party to evolve into Mantine, why not do the same for Eevee? Perhaps make it evolve by having a Flying-Type in the party to be a Flying-Type?

Hold-Item Evolution: Been said. Just make Eevee hold a specific item to evolve. Dragon scale to evolve into Dragon-Type?

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    It doesn't need any more evolutions. It's already got more evolutions than it ever needed, to the point where evolving it any more would make it more of a joke than a serious idea. :|

Back