• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you make pokemon maps without using paint?

Status
Not open for further replies.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
  • Is there a way of not using paint to create maps? If thiere is could somone please tell me the instruction? If not could they still tell me the instructions!

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    You know you could go to the hacking section..
    Download Advanced map there.
    Go edit the map,
    Eat your heart out make stunning cities extra =3
    EDIT:You might need a ROM but's that's not for discussing here [teehee]

Monochrome

[♠]♦]♣]♥]
    Years
  • ITs against the rules to share Roms if I recall so keep it on the hushidy hush... But google knows the answer to a lot of questions... *COUGHHINTCOUGH*

sky_queen3

Mimikyu is cute :3
    Years
  • ROMs are games you play with emulators, since the legality of ROMs is questionable they can't be linked to in this forum, however a google search will provide you with everything you need. (Are we wanting to hack Ruby, Sapphire, Fire Red, Leaf Green or Emerald as advance map won't work on anything else. :))

*throtles Monochrome for beating her*

Last edited:

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Yeah, there is nothing else to say, except that this thread didn't belong in here to begin with.

~Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back