• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Did any of you meet this guy?

Years
  • i don't know if my game has something wrong but i played multi battle in battle tower in emerald, and i was really surprised to see a pokemon sailor who had exactly the same name with my player, i chose him and when the battle begin, i was surprised again to know his 2 pokemon were my two released pokemon, same stats, same nature and same attacks, i looked at his pokemon ID to see his ID trainer and, it was the same with mine. i don't know what happened, did any of you meet that trainer, is there something wrong with my game?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Never met him, but that's cool.Obviously he'll have same ID on them if your pokemon are those exact ones

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    i HAD that but on ruby for a makihuta form a slakoth ... :S its just a coincedence that the idnos r the same

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
  • Hm. That's weird.

I'm sad to say I've never been able to find anyone else to do battles/trades with, so... :(

But that is probably similar to Missingno.

The reason being is that the Missingno. cheat has to do with your name. Therefore, I would think that the Sailor would be based off of you as a default. Very interesting...

Perhaps the odd for that are smaller than Pokerus (and god, I've wanted Pokerus for soooo long).

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • Released Pokemon you say ...?

Hey hey , maybe he likes collecting "trash" ... or "trashed: Pokemon . Obviously , a pretty cool glitch and no , i never had it happen ^^ !

tobi-ksla

Years
  • You know? Maybe this isn't a glitch. Maybe it's an easter egg that the game developers put into the game...

Now, if I see a trainer named TOBI with some Pokemon that I've released, then I'll really believe it's true. I mean seriously, you see TOBY as a name used way more often than TOBI.

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
    Years
  • Never heard of this before, what game are you talking about?

Never heard of this before, it may be possible however. I don't see it being a glitch. As most of you know when you mix records, you can battle your other games there.

Last edited:

Tears In The Rain

Thirsty, purposeless Vampire
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Sep 15, 2010
    Wow, I have not gotten that far in my Emerald yet. I am training to go through whatever it's called instead of Victory road and face the Elite four. I am so going to look out for this though that is psycho!

Back