• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FalconsDrummer and His Trade Thread

FalconsDrummer

Why yes, I have an Octillery.
Years
  • FalconsDrummer and His Trade Thread - One Weekend Only!

ONE WEEKEND ONLY - I'm finally open for business, but only until Sunday night!
    I'm home from college for the weekend, and that means I have Wi-Fi!

Thread is currently: CLOSED FOREVER . . .

I'm sorry to say that I am back in the land without Wi-Fi. If I was supposed to do a trade with you and never got to it, I apologize. I would love to keep trading, but obviously I can't do that. Look for another thread from me next time I get the chance (or I will revive this one).

Thanks for the fun weekend of trading!

Last edited:

FalconsDrummer

Years
  • can i get a charmander? i can give you a chimchar or anything else if i have it.

You can certainly have a Charmander :)
    Male or female or no preference?
    I'll be back on tomorrow to trade. A Chimchar would be excellent. I actually have a bit of a collection of Chimchar. Would you mind giving it some kind of nickname? Doesn't have to be incredibly creative or anything, just not CHIMCHAR.

I have a scyther and metal coat but it is not shiny. I can only migrate at seven o'clock.....

That would be fine, Scizor is my favorite :) . . . is there anything I have that you'd like in return?

Last edited:

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • ok thanks. i dont really care what gender. just message me when you are ready to trade. i am normally off and on all through out the day. any specific gender or nickname you want? (i have one named flame but im breeding more)
    is there any pokemon you would be willing to trade for bulbasaur or squirtle?

FalconsDrummer

Years
  • ok thanks. i dont really care what gender. just message me when you are ready to trade. i am normally off and on all through out the day. any specific gender or nickname you want? (i have one named flame but im breeding more)
    is there any pokemon you would be willing to trade for bulbasaur or squirtle?

How about Scorch for a nickname? I think that's a pretty nifty name for a Fire-type. ("Scorch" please, not "SCORCH". I'm a little anal about that lol) Male or female, whichever hatches first, haha.

As far as Bulbasaur and Squirtle, I will gladly trade you those as well. It's tough to think of something I want . . . I'm pretty fond of the Pokémon that debuted in Johto (like Teddiursa, Ledyba, Pineco . . . I dunno) and a Poliwag would be cool. I dunno. If you have anything like that or just anything rare-ish or cool, that'd be great. Or just random Pokémon you have lying around. I just like to trade, regardless of what I'm getting. I can be in WFC in 5-10 minutes if you want. Let me know :)

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • um i dont really have anything rare-ish. i have eevees, combees, pichu, gastly, haunter (nickname stefan), murkrow
    k just let me know what you want for the other two. Scorch just hatched

FalconsDrummer

Years
  • um i dont really have anything rare-ish. i have eevees, combees, pichu, gastly, haunter (nickname stefan), murkrow
    and i am just waiting for the chimchar to hatch...it says soon so then i can be on

How about an Eevee and a Combee and that Chimchar for Bulbasaur, Squirtle, and Charmander?

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • ok just let me grab them and i will be on
    thanks alot i have been looking for those for a while ^_^. let me know the next time you get wifi. i am just about to beat the e4 so i will have new pokemon to trade.

Last edited:

FalconsDrummer

Years
  • No preference, thanks. Can we do this tommorrow? Tell me the time that you come on, thak you very much again.

Tomorrow it is. I'll try to contact you when I see that we're on at the same time. I'm actually closing up the thread for the night anyway. Look forward to trading with you! G'night.

Back