• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FalconsDrummer and His Trade Thread

FalconsDrummer

Why yes, I have an Octillery.
    Years
    Ok, well I'm ready on WFC whenever you are.

Ack! One of us lost the Wi-Fi signal. It was after the trade though, so it turned out ok.

Last edited:

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    hi again. can i get a female pichu?
    i can give you any of the eevee evolutions (except vaporeon) or anything i listed the other day

FalconsDrummer

Years
    hi again. can i get a female pichu?
    i can give you any of the eevee evolutions (except vaporeon) or anything i listed the other day

Hi! An Umbreon would be cool. Would you like a free Chansey or Smeargle too as part of my current special? If so, let me know which you want and bring along a junk Pokémon to the trade. I'll be on WFC as soon as you respond to this post :)

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    Yay! I really want a Male Pichu with volt tackle and with Good Defence stats!

-I am willing to trade my Lv. 50 UT (untouched) Cresselia for it. Unless you want something else. Just ask ;D

FalconsDrummer

Years
    Yay! I really want a Male Pichu with volt tackle and with Good Defence stats!

-I am willing to trade my Lv. 50 UT (untouched) Cresselia for it. Unless you want something else. Just ask ;D

Well, I don't know about defense stats since they all just hatched, but you can always EV train it or something. I will gladly trade one for Cresselia. Would you like a free Chansey or Smeargle too as part of my current special? If so, let me know which one and bring a junk Pokémon to the trade. I will go on WFC as soon as you reply here :)

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    Well, I don't know about defense stats since they all just hatched, but you can always EV train it or something. I will gladly trade one for Cresselia. Would you like a free Chansey or Smeargle too as part of my current special? If so, let me know which one and bring a junk Pokémon to the trade. I will go on WFC as soon as you reply here :)
    No thanks, I dont need other pokemon. Okay, I'll be on wi-fi with the cresselia.

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
    By event Shaymin and Darkrai, do you mean the Wi-Fi events for Member's Card and Oak's Letter(or Azure Flute heheheh)?

DryBones41

Account is dead. X_X
    Years
    I read your post under mine that you needed a Omanyte well I have one lv 20 untouched if you want it.

In return could I get a female Pichu with Volt Tackle, please?

My FC is: 4941 5820 6892

Back