• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My little bro died

pikafrogman

gomu gomu no fruit user
Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2011
    read the title. yea also i just got home from the hospital a few days ago and my little brother just died so yea. if anyone can mabye help cheer me up that would be nice. Thank You:(
    Also, this is a continuation from my tread in the introduction section.
    If you want to become my friend on pc just send a request or you can pm me so i can request you. I will accept anyone who pm's me or friend requests me!

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Ah man, my condolences.

He may be young, but your love for each other won't ever die, just remember that.

Plus even if you've had your fights, just think of all the other times, when you were having fun with him.

Also, don't be saddened by his death forevermore, it would suck. Sure he is gone, but even he would want you to move forward with your own life.

And lastly, don't be afraid to grieve, he is your brother after all.

sabapple

Fly High☆
    Years
  • That's terrible, I am very sorry for you and your family. I've had to deal with deaths in the past and I know that it is really hard, but you have to remember not to dwell on the past too long, always look forward! Again, I am very sorry, it must be terrible for your little brother to have died, :(

Dirtyjerry

TJ Kitchen
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I'm here if you need anything, and you will be in my prayers. Take care man.

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
  • That's just horrible, I can't say I understand how it feels. I am missing my oldest sister, but she was born and died several years before I was born.

Still those trips to put the flowers on the grave drive me to tears every year. I may have never known her, but that doesn't even matter to me. It just isn't fair at all. I don't know why I'm the one here and not her.

I've also had the misfortune of seeing a few friends lose their siblings within the last five years. It just goes to show us that life is not fair and that we should appreciate every single second we have of this life, both our own life and the time we spend with others. You never know when things will go wrong.

Not even time can heal such a tragedy, not even to somebody like me that didn't even know the sibling I lost. I can't imagine what it would be like for you. I really don't know what else to say. There isn't really anything that can be said. =(

Years
  • Wow...what did he die of?

Well, I'm sort of in the same situation as you. However, 2 of my siblings have died already, and now my baby sister is going to die as well.

So yeah, I can sympathize with you. I know what it feels like when someone died...So if you want to talk to me, it's cool.

Rapide

Self-esteemed Wumbologist.
    Years
  • I'm here for ya. Remember that his memory is always within you and your family's hearts. People never really die. They are just simply reborn into a new life. Keep moving forward, and don't grieve on his death. You and your little brother will be in my prayers. May he Rest In Peace.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Oh, my gosh, that's so sad , i'm really sorry to hear, i'm here aswell if you need a shoulder to cry on or someone to talk to i'm here

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • That's terrible. I can't imagine what it must feel like to lose family. My condolences to you and your family.

What happened exactly?

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    The hell.
    Why would somebody joke about this?

People are disgusting?

Why would anyone kill someone? Why would someone steal millions from people and laugh at their ruined lives? And so on and so on. Just because you wouldn't do it, that doesn't mean other people wont either.

Silly boy.

But yeah, I would like to know if this is serious, and how he died. But it's not needed. I am so sorry for your loss. ;_; *massive hug*

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I'm starting to doubt your claim since the first thing you do is go to a Pokemon site and post a thread about it.
    And the fact that you added that last part about accepting all friend requests makes me doubt your message even more.

I'm truly sorry if this really happened, but I just don't find your actions the most believable.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • I'm starting to doubt your claim since the first thing you do is go to a Pokemon site and post a thread about it.
    And the fact that you added that last part about accepting all friend requests makes me doubt your message even more.

I'm truly sorry if this really happened, but I just don't find your actions the most believable.
    This is a very personal subject and no matter what your suspicions are, I really do think you need to keep them to yourself. If this did or didn't happen, it's not your place to say it in your post - it would be better to just keep them in your head.

To the original poster. I'm sorry to hear about your brother - at least he can rest in peace now.

Ninetales433

KHR Forever *-*
    Years
  • I'm very sorry to heard that your little brother died.Losing someone is really hard to get over with,but he's still with you,even when you can't see it.Also welcome to PC.

Back