• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My little bro died

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    I totali undrstnd how u feel bro!! my older bro lost both his penises in the war and then died unexpectedly in the hospital from salmonella :(
    I just don't even understand what this was supposed to be.
    A joke, or what?
    Considering you only have one penis, I'd say it was a joke ._.;
    But that makes it even worse, because this isn't a place for you to joke around.

@Rolling Pichu: That's pretty much exactly what I wanted to say.

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
    Sorry for your loss, it is a terrible thing to lose someone you like, especially a person that's younger then you. It's a harsh, empty, almost paralyzing feeling, and all we can hope for is for you to somehow pull yourself together... :'[

I'd say it's okay, but everybody here knows that it's anything but.

Last edited:

pikafrogman

gomu gomu no fruit user
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2011
    Everyone at my school said that it was my best chance of getting comfert on the internet because alot of the people on here were really nice

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Everyone at my school said that it was my best chance of getting comfert on the internet because alot of the people on here were really nice

Despite the people's concern for you, I'm actually quite surprised they recommended as such. Seeing as also the internet could go the other way. :3

Sometimes parents or even a grievance councellor are good options as well (which I'm surprised they did not recommend).

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    Despite the people's concern for you, I'm actually quite surprised they recommended as such. Seeing as also the internet could go the other way. :3

Sometimes parents or even a grievance councellor are good options as well (which I'm surprised they did not recommend).
    Yes.
    The Internet is not generally a good place to get comfort.
    And they should have recommended parents or counselors.
    ._.;

Back