• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Character suggestions

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
Years
  • hey everyone!
    I'm writing a story about pokemon, and I'm using sprites as the character pics. I alreadt have about 11 characters, but I need more. Anyone have any suggestions for characters?

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
  • I'll eventually post it in the Fan-Fiction Thread, but I want to wait until I get all my characters set up, first. I've already wrote the first 4 chapters, though.

Years
  • Here, you can use my sprite. Just give me credit!

MyTrainerSprite.bmp

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
  • Is that a psychic character sprtie? I've been needing a good psychic character.
    I love that character Magic Mike! Its really cool!!

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
  • LOL I dunno... my story is about a girl who is just now starting her journey at the age of 13 b/c her parents wouldn't let her start at the age of 10. She had to go to school for 4 years to learn about pokemon, and just left the city of Fuschia, where ahe lives.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
  • If you guys want you can make your own character and I'll put her/him in my story. Here's the form:
    Name:
    Sprite:
    Pokemon:
    Location(where they will be in my story. I'm including Hoenn, Kanto and Jhoto in the story):
    Description/Personality of Character:

Logmon1

The one of many...
    Years
  • Name:Logan
    Sprite:Attached
    Pokemon:charmander,charizard,sprit(that gohst marowak from the tower),bone(a living skalitin of a aerodactyl),missingno,champ(a shiny Machamp)
    Description/Personality of Character:Very hiddin in his own thoughts. Champ is his storngest pokemon and wers 4 belts to mesur his power level.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Name: Pochi
    Sprite:
    Pochi2.bmp

Pokemon: Shroomie (Shroomish),Zangoose,Torkoal
    Description: 12 years old, Brown hair, Hard to beat when it comes to pokemon, Shroomie was his first pokemon
    Personality of Character: Headstrong, A real joker, Sarcastic, Annoying, Hyper, Fast, Stuborn, Skilled

Back