• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Character suggestions

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    FireEmporer did u know your a very negative person if pikapal wants to make her own chars she can but if she doesn't some of us are just trying to help and I really don't like that your trying to tell someone what to do when its there choice not yours

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Goatman56 said:
    FireEmporer did u know your a very negative person if pikapal wants to make her own chars she can but if she doesn't some of us are just trying to help and I really don't like that your trying to tell someone what to do when its there choice not yours
    I wasn't trying to be negative. But if writers suddenly started asking for characters, they'd have a bijillion perfectly, pretty, smart, super talented, people with absolutely no backstory. And it's hard not using your own characters because other peoples may not fit in with the story.And goatman I wasn't telling pikapal what to do.I was just saying that she should use her own character. You tell me not to tell her what to do (Which I wasn't) but you are telling me what to do. Hypocrit.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
    they have backgrounds, goatman's character has a really important role in my story, and so does Logomon.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Ohio
    • Seen May 5, 2005
    Ok, I have a character for you:

Name:Bryan Brat

Sprite:I'll attach it later or have someone else attach it because my comp is lame)

Pokemon: Darby (A pokemon im making in my hack of my dog, i'll do the same with this sprite as the one above if you need it, but he is also in my character's sprite because he never goes in pokeballs)

Location(where they will be in my story. I'm including Hoenn, Kanto and Jhoto in the story): The whole nine yards, he follows around the main characters

Description/Personality: OK, first he starts to follow(stalk) the main character and she keeps like yelling at him and attacking him and making him fly off like team rocket always did. (Hopefully you ecide to make her warm up to him eventually, heh)

Back