• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

F You!

Years
  • Has anyone ever said **** You? What's your first and immeadiate reaction? Has anyone ever flicked you off?

As for myself, 1 of 3 thing scan happen:

1. I laugh.

2. I say "I'll bet you would!"

3. I flick them off.

LOL, #1 happens the most. I just think it's funny when someone says that...

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • XD I've had that told to me so many times.
    what would I do? well, I'll just ignore it or say 'No!'
    I've told someone to F off though

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I have this overwhelming tendancy to make no reaction. I never say anything to its effect myself either, much easier just to take my own leave than try to make someone else do so.

LuvToSurf

<333
    Years
  • i usually go like if its a guy i say "you wish" if its a girl... "ya you could nvr get a guy so you have to get a girl, sad isnt it?" somethin like that... then ppl around laugh and they turn bright red!!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Hm. Someone sent me that on Formspring. I'm guessing it was some unhappy member here or a troll. I don't care. What I do care is when the person I'm dating says it to me. That's just wrong.

Aureol

Kanto/Electric-Type Enthusiast
    Years
  • Only online. Most people I know never use that word, and if they would, I'm too incredibly lovable for them to use it towards me.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    The F word has zero effect on me.. I've used it so many times, and it's been used so many times towards me that I don't care anymore. I'll probably end up just ignoring it, or saying F you too. idk it really doesnt even matter to me. XD

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • I said that to Cody and he was like "How hard?" XD

Usually I just laugh. If it's a guy, kick them, if it's a girl, just...lol idk.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    No-one has ever said that to me in a serious way. If they did, I dunno what I'd do. Probably I would cry.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    Eh. I ignore it. No use getting mad over something like that. Responses are usually 'mhm. i don't care' or 'mhm. sure' or something along those lines. Doesn't happen often, so I don't know exactly.

Years
  • i usually go like if its a guy i say "you wish" if its a girl... "ya you could nvr get a guy so you have to get a girl, sad isnt it?" somethin like that... then ppl around laugh and they turn bright red!!

I'm sure.

I'll raise an eyebrow, then I'll smoothly put in that I don't want to get between them and their right hand.

Some of them take a few moments to get it.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Never flipped anyone off, no one's ever flipped me off. But however I did once encounter my mother flipping someone off once in the Wal-Mart parking lot. Most disturbing experience of my life.

Back