PDA

View Full Version : F You!

インフェルノの津波
March 28th, 2010, 01:45 AM
Has anyone ever said **** You? What's your first and immeadiate reaction? Has anyone ever flicked you off?

As for myself, 1 of 3 thing scan happen:

1. I laugh.

2. I say "I'll bet you would!"

3. I flick them off.

LOL, #1 happens the most. I just think it's funny when someone says that...

Galukxy
March 28th, 2010, 01:49 AM
XD I've had that told to me so many times.
what would I do? well, I'll just ignore it or say 'No!'
I've told someone to F off though

Anxiety.
March 28th, 2010, 03:00 AM
Yep, get it every day. Not a very social kid, so its expected.

I say 'Your Mom did'. Works a charm every time.

Cassino
March 28th, 2010, 05:52 AM
I have this overwhelming tendancy to make no reaction. I never say anything to its effect myself either, much easier just to take my own leave than try to make someone else do so.

LuvToSurf
March 28th, 2010, 06:01 AM
i usually go like if its a guy i say "you wish" if its a girl... "ya you could nvr get a guy so you have to get a girl, sad isnt it?" somethin like that... then ppl around laugh and they turn bright red!!

Captain Hobo.
March 28th, 2010, 06:46 AM
No, nobody has ever said that to me.

Sydian
March 28th, 2010, 09:57 AM
Hm. Someone sent me that on Formspring. I'm guessing it was some unhappy member here or a troll. I don't care. What I do care is when the person I'm dating says it to me. That's just wrong.

Zebeedoo
March 28th, 2010, 10:05 AM
If someone says that to me, I just say "Aye, whatever!" to them. =P

Splash
March 28th, 2010, 10:21 AM
Yeah i have been told **** you before the good thing is shes my gf so i was happy...:)

Aureol
March 28th, 2010, 10:33 AM
Only online. Most people I know never use that word, and if they would, I'm too incredibly lovable for them to use it towards me.

Mattysaurus
March 28th, 2010, 10:39 AM
I always thought it was 'flip' off.

I get every once in a while. I usually just flip'em off back.

Synaesthesia
March 28th, 2010, 11:29 AM
The F word has zero effect on me.. I've used it so many times, and it's been used so many times towards me that I don't care anymore. I'll probably end up just ignoring it, or saying F you too. idk it really doesnt even matter to me. XD

Saltare.
March 28th, 2010, 11:39 AM
I said that to Cody and he was like "How hard?" XD

Usually I just laugh. If it's a guy, kick them, if it's a girl, just...lol idk.

Jolene
March 28th, 2010, 12:15 PM
No-one has ever said that to me in a serious way. If they did, I dunno what I'd do. Probably I would cry.

Aquerex
March 28th, 2010, 12:21 PM
Nobody ever really says that to me seriously...

I'm too much of a good person. ;)

Pazuru
March 28th, 2010, 02:41 PM
Eh. I ignore it. No use getting mad over something like that. Responses are usually 'mhm. i don't care' or 'mhm. sure' or something along those lines. Doesn't happen often, so I don't know exactly.

Objection!
March 28th, 2010, 03:07 PM
i usually go like if its a guy i say "you wish" if its a girl... "ya you could nvr get a guy so you have to get a girl, sad isnt it?" somethin like that... then ppl around laugh and they turn bright red!!

I'm sure.

I'll raise an eyebrow, then I'll smoothly put in that I don't want to get between them and their right hand.

Some of them take a few moments to get it.

Trap-Eds
March 28th, 2010, 03:10 PM
Has anyone ever said **** You?
Well yeah, follwed immediately by, "nah, I'm just kiddin". I'm too nice.

Jesus oƒ Suburbia
March 28th, 2010, 11:01 PM
Wink at the little b*stard with a smile.
Or 'please do' works fine..

Tater Tot
March 29th, 2010, 11:52 AM
Never flipped anyone off, no one's ever flipped me off. But however I did once encounter my mother flipping someone off once in the Wal-Mart parking lot. Most disturbing experience of my life.

BHwolfgang
March 29th, 2010, 01:55 PM
... What does "F you" mean?

To be honest, a lot of my friend cusses me out on a daily basis. It's a love-hate thing. No one really flicks me off, though. That would be just rude if someone did.

Crockpot
March 29th, 2010, 06:16 PM
thats how me and my friends greet each other ^^. We always say **** bout each other and then hug each other. Either that or I get pissed..
Hmm.. I do remember some people saying it to me when they got pissed. Not that often though

donavannj
March 29th, 2010, 06:36 PM
Usually it's someone who's annoyed that I'm more awesome than they are... a lot of people I know around here just fling it around casually.

NarutoActor
March 29th, 2010, 07:30 PM
My first reaction is laugh, people use it so much, it as lost it's effect, but I personally never use profanity.

Melody
March 30th, 2010, 12:26 PM
Usually, if it's in person, I always simply give them the 'finger' back and walk away. It doesn't bother me at all. xD

In reality If I am really mad, I do flip people off and walk away....

Online however, I tend to use whatever block/ignore/ban/kick/report/Denial of Service/destroy mechanism I have access to. :P

Hatenko
March 30th, 2010, 12:28 PM
Funny thing, I just did it this morning. Normally I'd counter back with an insult more original than "f you" or just laugh it off.

Dakota
March 30th, 2010, 12:41 PM
All day everyday when it comes to my friends. I just laugh, or reply in the same way. xD

Drew
March 30th, 2010, 12:55 PM
I've.. actually.. never had anyone say that to me. xD; Jokingly or otherwise, and I've never said it anyone either. Unless videogame characters count.. I tend to be a rage gamer. >_>

MarstheCar
March 31st, 2010, 06:44 PM
No one has every say that to me. If they did, I possibly crack up.

Forever
April 5th, 2010, 11:55 PM
IRL, I don't think so, online, most likely, idk, my memory for these things is bad.

Yusshin
April 6th, 2010, 12:08 AM
My dad used to say that to me all of the time, among other things :s My fiance said it to me once because he got really angry about something I did, and it was totally understandable why he was angry. He apologized after, though, and hasn't done it since. I try to avoid using it; I'm a passive person, like my fiance, and it's only if you boil me up that I become a bit evil. I don't swear though; I do worse: female poison. Words can be more powerful than flimsy insults; when angry, I have a disgusting come-back for everything just to hurt that person. It's like I get possessed by Satan - but I rarely, rarely cuss.