• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

F You!

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
Years
  • ... What does "F you" mean?

To be honest, a lot of my friend cusses me out on a daily basis. It's a love-hate thing. No one really flicks me off, though. That would be just rude if someone did.

Crockpot

Since 1994
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Feb 2, 2011
    lol

thats how me and my friends greet each other ^^. We always say **** bout each other and then hug each other. Either that or I get pissed..
    Hmm.. I do remember some people saying it to me when they got pissed. Not that often though

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Usually, if it's in person, I always simply give them the 'finger' back and walk away. It doesn't bother me at all. xD

In reality If I am really mad, I do flip people off and walk away....

Online however, I tend to use whatever block/ignore/ban/kick/report/Denial of Service/destroy mechanism I have access to. :P

Hatenko

Hiya!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    Funny thing, I just did it this morning. Normally I'd counter back with an insult more original than "f you" or just laugh it off.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I've.. actually.. never had anyone say that to me. xD; Jokingly or otherwise, and I've never said it anyone either. Unless videogame characters count.. I tend to be a rage gamer. >_>

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    IRL, I don't think so, online, most likely, idk, my memory for these things is bad.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • My dad used to say that to me all of the time, among other things :s My fiance said it to me once because he got really angry about something I did, and it was totally understandable why he was angry. He apologized after, though, and hasn't done it since. I try to avoid using it; I'm a passive person, like my fiance, and it's only if you boil me up that I become a bit evil. I don't swear though; I do worse: female poison. Words can be more powerful than flimsy insults; when angry, I have a disgusting come-back for everything just to hurt that person. It's like I get possessed by Satan - but I rarely, rarely cuss.

Back