PDA

View Full Version : WHOA, DUDE! YOUR HAIR IS PINK!

インフェルノの津波
April 21st, 2010, 06:37 PM
....Actually happened in real life, stupid parties and friends....had pink hair for a month....

Um....well.....What color is your hair now, and if you dyed/have dyed it what was it/would it be? Have people made fun of your hair color?

Me, right now black hair. I dyed it green once, before the pink and it was the worst experience of my life. Called Flamin' Erik for 1 week. Damn you middle school....

EmeraldSerenade
April 21st, 2010, 06:51 PM
I dyed my hair purple once for halloween, BIG MISTAKE.

But right now, its black, and I'll keep it that way for a while..

My friends say my hair color is SEXY. aha.

Chiku Hamasaki
April 21st, 2010, 06:55 PM
This thread is full of win !
haha. My original hair color is black, but every year around December, I dye my bangs red and highlight my hair with red too.

I want to have pink in my hair. But I'm tired of getting told things at school for it. ;__; The students don't care, but the principals do. They think it's a distraction. >__> Yet some other girl at school has like .. A RAINBOW HEAD. Ugh, oh well.

I've actually had green before. Kind of like that whole, Black on bottom, blond on top. Well I had black on top, green on bottom. A little blue was squished in too! Most of my friends liked it. -nod; 'Cept one of my close friends that told me to dye it back to the original colour, or he'd cut my hair off. xD So YEAH!

Tater Tot
April 21st, 2010, 07:17 PM
I've always had dark brown. I used to want it blonde, but one day I looked in the mirror and saw how horrible I would look with blond hair. XD If I ever die my hair, it would be dying it to black. I'd look crazy in any other color. x__x

Binary
April 21st, 2010, 07:20 PM
My current/natural hair color is dark brown. You can't actually say black because there are no black colored pigments in your hair or am I wrong? I have never dyed my hair before. If I could, I'd go for yellow..yay!

Mattysaurus
April 21st, 2010, 07:24 PM
My hair is dark brown. I've never died my hurrr.

But I did get my hurrr cut today. Too short. ._.'

institutions
April 21st, 2010, 07:25 PM
My hair is and always has been blonde.
I want it black but I keep getting advice that since my hair color is so light, it'll turn out grey.
Anyone gone from blonde to black successfully, and want to disprove all the advice i've gotten?

A Pixy
April 21st, 2010, 07:32 PM
A very dark shade of brown.

I would never dye my hair, that just seems wrong.

Ashe~
April 21st, 2010, 07:36 PM
I hadad blue hair, butit washed out.

I hate people with gay hair color

Eпvy
April 21st, 2010, 08:17 PM
I have black hair, and I'm actually very content with that. I couldn't see myself with any other color of hair, actually.

Forever
April 21st, 2010, 08:22 PM
I have brown hair.

I hate people with gay hair color

Gay isn't a colour.

Tree_x
April 21st, 2010, 08:31 PM
Hmm currently my hair is black as it will stay simply because i do not dye my hair XD

インフェルノの津波
April 21st, 2010, 08:31 PM
LOL, Nica is right. Say stupid, not gay or else Nick the Moderator of this section shall destroy you.

Um....Lorenzo made his hair grey once. Actually looked pretty damn fine.

Galukxy
April 21st, 2010, 08:33 PM
My hair colour is Brown. I have died it but only streaks of my hair and that was red streaks and all I know I'm not going to do
that again if it was for a party or not.

Ayselipera
April 21st, 2010, 08:37 PM
Gay isn't a colour.

XD

Anyways my hair color is dark brown. There was only one time where I dyed it and that was only one little streak just too see how it would come out. That streak was blue, which I kept for a little while, but then I just dyed it back.

Esper
April 21st, 2010, 08:47 PM
Gay isn't a colour.
Gay is every color.

I have pretty brown hair (as in I think it's a pretty color). Have never died it and I have no plans to.

The Cynic
April 21st, 2010, 10:20 PM
Dark brown, sort of bistre.

In Primary school (ages 4-12), I dyed it blue for the last week before moving up to Secondary school and my blonde-haired friend dyed his red. It was like that for two weeks it wasn't really too permanent.

For a Breast cancer awareness week I dyed my hair bubblegum pink. It actually suited it quite well.

loliwin
April 21st, 2010, 10:26 PM
I currently have black hair. The best hair colour around IMO. xD

I may dye it something else, like Pink. :laugh:

Jesus oƒ Suburbia
April 22nd, 2010, 03:09 AM
I've never dyed my hair; I like it black...
If I were to do something to it; I would actually prefer pink, blue or green highlights..
Or whatever they're called.

Jubilation
April 22nd, 2010, 03:13 AM
I dye my hair crimson red. Well I used to before my school started saying no, which completely sucks. I have had people hate my hair, I got used to having various school lunches thrown at me by a random school.

Guillermo
April 22nd, 2010, 03:18 AM
I've had half black, half blue hair in a mohawk once. It was for wacky-hair day at school.

Yusshin
April 22nd, 2010, 03:42 AM
My fiance and I don't dye our hair; he finds men who dye their hair, for lack of a better term, "gay". He approves of females who do it in late age since females should always retain coloured hair. Men are different for him.

I'm pretty much on the same page as he is, though. My mother forced me to dye my hair once and I've got about 8 months until the colour is completely chopped off. 'Already waited two years for it to be removed :s I like my dark blonde hair.

Eurydice
April 22nd, 2010, 07:19 AM
my hair/natural color is dark brown. i would like to dye it a different color but every time i dye my hair it always turns red after a while. :/ i tired dying it blond and aftera couple of weeks it turned orange :(

Cold Fusion
April 22nd, 2010, 07:59 AM
My natural colour is a dark brown orginally I was born blonde and it transformed into brown. It's so wierd is my hair because you can find little one hair strands of ginger and blonde in it. I've seen them so many times. Nobody ever believes me that they are there, but once I show them...they agree with me. I've never dyed my hair. I don't think I will however if I do, I really want it black with a blue tint to it. Another choice I would have is to have green or purple in there somewhere, not my full hair though. But I think I love my extremely wierd hair so probably no dying it. As for people making fun of my hair, not really. Unless calling it the 'increadibly insane hair' is classed.

I HEART MEGA HITT
April 22nd, 2010, 08:05 AM
It's some kind of brownish color now. D: I want to dye it black but ffff my mom won't let me. ;_;

Eucliffe
April 22nd, 2010, 09:00 AM
For some reason I was thinking of Natsu when I saw this thread title. I wonder why XD;

I've only dyed my hair brown. I look better as a brunette, personally o3o

My mom did try to dye it with Kool-Aid once, but that was a huge failure XD /oh mother

Gary, the Magic Fairy
April 22nd, 2010, 10:16 AM
My current/natural hair color is dark brown. You can't actually say black because there are no black colored pigments in your hair or am I wrong? I have never dyed my hair before. If I could, I'd go for yellow..yay!
Oh look it's the "black isn't a natural hair color and you're ignorant for not knowing that" person.

My hair is naturally and currently medium-dark brown.
- I've bleached it before. It was okay.
- I've had red highlights. This color red. It was supposed to be purple, but the box lied. It wasn't good.
- I've dyed it blond countless times, with varying success. My hair is too dark, so usually it looks sorta reddish.
- I've frosted the tips before, but it didn't really work too well. Results were unnoticeable.
- I tried blond highlights, but I don't think I left it in long enough to work all the way, so you really couldn't tell.

Sammi
April 22nd, 2010, 10:26 AM
Right now, my hair is just... brown. I used to dye my hair awesome shades of auburn, but I stopped over a year ago. The roots grew in, so I dyed my hair a brown. That didn't work so well, it wasn't my natural root color. So I redyed it to match, and although it was pretty close that time, if you look really closely, you can see that my roots are still darker than everything else. From a distance, though, it at least looks one color.

I've been meaning to get a haircut for awhile now, since I hate tying it back for work. I think if I get it cut super short like I want to, my hair should be mostly my natural color. Finally. And then I'll dye it again :D

If I dyed my hair again, I'd probably just make it a darker brown or something. *shrug*

Yusshin
April 22nd, 2010, 10:51 AM

The heck? Then explain all the Arabs, Chinese, Japanese, and random Americans and Europeans with pure black hair :s

ILoveDragonite
April 22nd, 2010, 10:54 AM
I used to have brown hair but i died it black like 10 months ago.....it's still black >_<

Doppelgänger
April 22nd, 2010, 01:19 PM
My hair color now is a dark brown color. If I were to dye my hair, I would probably dye it black or something like that.

mondays suck
April 22nd, 2010, 01:55 PM
My hair has always been dark brown, and it's going to stay that way. I never was a fan of changing hair colors.

Dakota
April 22nd, 2010, 03:13 PM
It jet black now and always has been. xD, all my girlfriends think my hair is sexy. xD

I never dyed it, but I was thinking of maybe dying the tips of my spikes of from gold or something...

I put it into a fauxhawk on Monday, actually. Pretty funny seeing the reactions, though the majority were negative.

jasoncollbnd
April 23rd, 2010, 03:46 PM
so you went to a party and they dyed your hair pink?