• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you cope?

xJordan360

plurfection.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2014
When you're having a bad day, and you're just in a slum, what do you do to cheer yourself up?

I like to listen to music, and write or draw. Preferably with some calming incense (Nag Champa FTW) burning if I'm at home.

Jesh

M E M O R I E S
Years
Play games that involve a lot of grinding. It takes my mind off stuff, which in turn makes me a happier person :3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I usually listen to music to calm me down or go for a walk in my neighborhood.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
I talk to my fiance and he usually makes me feel better pretty fast :] Go for walks and ice cream and such.

If he's not around, I just stay depressed. Simple as that .-. though a movie or anime generally helps a bit.

Limey-chan

Batzu
Years
Listen to music and try to switch myself off from everything. I like to be left alone if i'm having a bad day or i'm not feeling great.

I HEART MEGA HITT

ruuuki ♥
Years
I watch my most favorite video of HITT. The one where he speaks engrish because it always makes me giggle. :3 He can make me stop crying in a split second so my bad moods last for like... that long.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
There's a couple songs I listen to that usually make me feel better, so I usually listen to those.

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
Years
if it's something in particular, then i'll vent to one of my friends. but then it'd be awkward to start being funny so i usually call a different friend that i havent talked to and we'll eventually start laughing about random stuff :D and then i'll feel better ^-^

i'll also listen to music~

Years
I try listening to happy music, but I find that I listen to the most depressing songs I have instead, haha.

Typically, I cope with it alone, doing the same things I usually do, except maybe with crying. Sometimes if the Internet is causing me all the stress, I drag myself off of it, or actually get on MSN to complain to people I know. :p I'm a dull person...

Missingno.7-4468

The Kazuka Party is for curry!
Years
Personally, if I've had a bad day, usually I just sit down and think for a while.(Which usually leads to me falling asleep...) I occasionally listen to some Country and Western too. Usually just the thinking helps.

Writing a little poetry also sometimes helps(Especially with anger)

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
Why...why did I read that as "If you're having a baby in a slum"?

If I've had a bad day, I just let that bad ooze out of my system while doing homework or something and forget about it (I can do that incredibly well...just not at will). If it's particularly bad, I'll rant to my empty LJ or my girlfriend, but I'm a glass-half-full kinda guy and I don't really mind most things. ^^

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
When I'm down or really had a bad day I watch Catherine Tate I watch some of her shows on youtube and they make me chuckle every time :L
or I talk to some one like a friend or a family member that always works ^^

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
I don't. I just carry on. I can be quite depressive to be around if I am in a particulaly bad mood, but usually not much bothers me. Only really bad stuff. Glass-half-full is how I look at things.

Back