• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you cope?

Binary

え?
Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I wash my face and listen to some refreshing music. It actually helps at times. If that doesn't work out, I try to give it a hand at drawing. But most of the times I lie down and I calm down automatically.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Usually, I lie down and close my eyes for as long as I think is right. Music doesn't help me usually. I might even fall asleep. =P

RuRuBell

Beeef
    Years
  • Normally I eat something. Unhealthy, I know, but chocolate tastes especially good when you're feeling down...

Or I go to my room, have a good cry if I'm feeling really upset, and listen to some capsule to cheer me up.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • If I ever have a bad day, I get on the computer, open up word, and write my stories like I normally do. Writing helps calm me down, whether I'm writing a battle scene, a conversation, a gruesome torture, or a description. Doesn't matter what, but it helps me calm down, and brighten my day.

(Not like I had to in the past two years, though.)

Akari

Man
    Years
  • I watch a relaxing anime or listen to relaxing music and think of better times; those two things usually serve their purpose to cheer me up. I'm having a bad week right now, and listening to this has been improving my mood.

Back