• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite game on each system

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • 'Kay guys, I'm curious so it's time for this thread again!

We all know it's hard to choose a favourite game because we love so many buuut... it's a bit easier when you get to choose a bunch of favourites!

So... what is your favourite game on each system? Preferably systems that you own but anything goes, really. Try to give a reason for each but, again, it's not totally necessary.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • NES: Super Mario Bros.. Not that its not a great game, but I only had a small handful of titles at the time. Can't really compare things.
    SuperNES: Super Mario World (with Yoshi's Island coming in second). Platforming bliss
    Game Boy: Pokemon (I had Blue and Yellow). so.much.time. spent on this omg
    Game Boy Color: Pokemon Gold (followed by Link's Awakening). More Pokemanz. And I didn't have a lot of GBC games. It was really like...this or a Rugrats game XD
    Nintendo 64: So many I like here, Uhhh....... Ocarina of Time and Banjo-Kazooie. I think Majora's Mask is the better game, but I spent much more time with OoT over the years. Perfect games. Both totally immersed me and I never wanted them to end.
    Game Boy Advance: The Minish Cap (followed by Pokemon LeafGreen). I think TMC is probably the best 2d/overhead "traditional" Zelda title.
    GameCube: Pikmin, then Metroid Prime. Pikmin fascinated me. And Metroid felt so organic and real
    Nintendo DS: idk. Professor Layton and the Curious Village? This and PW gave me great feeling of accomplishment XDD
    Wii: Boom Blox, then Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure Fun new experiences or something?
    Xbox 360: idk Ghostbusters: The Video Game made me laugh and The Beatles: Rock Band got a lot of play time.

I don't think I'd really list anything post GCN as my all-time favourites. I've enjoyed what I've played with the Wii, DS, and 360 (less so the DS), but I haven't been blown away by anything.

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
  • Okay, considering I own pretty much every console in the current gen, I'd say I'm in good shape to give my favourites.

Xbox 360 - Lost Oddysey
    As a big fan of RPG games, Lost Oddysey is my favourite RPG on the xbox, and my favourite xbox game. I love pretty much everything about this game from the gripping story, the characters, and the way the game plays as a whole. I also love the "A Thousand Years of Dreams" that are in the game. I can get distracted for hours at a time reading them.

PS3 - Final Fantasy XIII
    Final Fantasy XIII has slowly become my favourite game of the series, and probably my favourite RPG of all time. I could have just as easily said this for xbox, but the three discs is a huge turnoff, and I feel the game generally looks better on the PS3. While this game is very linear, the story is very deep, and I find myself lost. The characters are very loveable, with an exception or two (Yes, I'm looking at you, Hope.), and the combat system is very enjoyable, and I can play the game for hours on end without getting bored.

Wii - New Super Mario Bros. Wii
    As a big fan of mario as a kid, owning nearly all the SNES mario games, with Super Mario World being my favourite, this is a really nice throwback. I like that the game is not too easy, but easy enough to be engaging those new to the series, yet hard enough to entertain veterans to the series, such as myself. I love to pop this game in the wii when I have an hour or two to spare.

DS - Pokémon Heartgold/Soulsilver
    Probably an obvious answer from someone who visits a Pokémon forum, but I love these games. They're an excellent throwback to Pokémon Gold and Silver, and stay true to the originals, while adding enough in to make it feel like a new, fresh experience. I don't usually go much on remakes, but these games hit it spot on, and I absolutely love them.

PSP - Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII
    It's a hard choice between this and Dissidia, but I absolutely love crisis core. The main reason I picked this over Dissidia is the fact that Dissidia doesn't have much of a storyline, and Final fantasy is a series I play for the storyline, though while it's not completely important all the time, it is a huge contributing factor. This game adds alot of backstory to Final Fantasy VII, and probably contains one of the most touching scenes in RPG history, that made even me cry. Not to mention the battle system in Crisis Core is very unique, and enjoyable.

So there we go, there's my favourite games of the current generation.

Porygon-Z

Silph Agent
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2010
    I've only ever used the following platforms:

Megadrive: Streets of Rage II
    GB: Pokemon Blue
    Playstation: Evil Zone
    N64: Super Smash Bros.
    Xbox: DOA3
    DS: Pokemon Platinum
    Wii: Monster Hunter Tri

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • 'Kay my turn. :> I'll go in order of the consoles I owned.

Gameboy (Colour) → Pokémon Red
    This is actually a bit of a hard one for me because while I loved Red, I don't think it's the game I played the most. I don't even play it anymore. But it was my introduction to gaming and as the very first game I ever had, it will always hold a special place in my heart so it's my favourite. :D

Nintendo 64 → Pokémon Snap
    Another hard one, since I also really enjoyed Super Smash Bros, Mario 64, Pokémon Stadium 1 & 2, etc. @_@ I didn't even OWN this game for most of my childhood--I only bought it in 2006ish. But it's such a fun game and I used to rent it all the time. I just. I love it. If there is one game I wish could get a sequel in the history of games, it'd be this, hands down.

Gameboy Advance → Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
    n_n I. love. this. game. I know I'm in a vast minority here, because not that many people who liked the original KH also had a GBA to play this on, and almost everyone who did also hated the battle system but... I loved everything. The graphics were great (for a GBA game haha), the controls were good, and I loved the battle system. Also, playing through for the very first time and not knowing anything was just amazing. "WHO IS THIS NAMINE PERSON OMG D:??" Also has my favourite character of all time in it and gets bonus points for that. But yes, I still play the game every so often these days. It's just so much fun. n_n;

Gamecube → Tales of Symphonia
    I almost picked SSBM and then realized that ToS kind of... defined my teenage years. :| Yeah, SSBM was fun and more accessible to most people but ToS is just... amazingly awesome. I loved the characters so much. Before this game, I'd never gotten involved in a (purely) video game fandom before and it slowed me down to appreciate games as a fandom and less of something you play through once and don't touch again. I don't really play it anymore (painful battle system after you've played later games XD) but I still love all the characters to pieces.

Playstation 2 → Tales of the Abyss & Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix+
    ....I cannot pick one! D: I just can't! If you add up the hours I've spent playing both of these games (well over 200 hours each), it's probably the same!

Tales of the Abyss is just... a superb game. It starts off slow, and yeah, the plot is fairly cliched, and the graphics are not amazing, but... the characters. The battle system. Just the way everything is tied together. It's an amazing experience. Jade is my idol. *w* I love this game and playing through it with a friend is so great. Even the tedious sidequests can be lots of fun. The game just has so much character and even though I've played it into the ground, I still get the urge to boot it up and play through again quite often. But I can't. I lost the disc. ;_;

As for KH2:FM+... it's Kingdom Hearts! Again, so many hours went into it. XD; They took everything I didn't really like about the original KH2 and improved upon it. New abilities, new plot, new boss battles (eeee Organization fights! ♥). This game single-handedly gave me carpal tunnel, I'm not even kidding. (I remember the beginnings of it started in the Castle Oblivion hallway-lookalike in the Cavern of Remembrance.) I know that shouldn't be a good thing but it's kind of a testament to how much I played. :P Additionally, factor in that the + in the name of the game refers to the remake of Chain of Memories that was packaged with it and sdklfds HEAVEN. They remade my favourite game with a horrible 3D camera and gorgeous graphics. My favourite characters taaaalked. eeeeeeeee. I still get giddy thinking about the weeks and months leading up to the release of this game. Seriously. Now I want to go play it again.

Nintendo DS → ....The World Ends With You
    I am quite tempted to put KH 358/2 Days here, I'm not gonna lie, but I didn't enjoy the game as much. (Although I probably put in twice the hours since I fully completed it twice.) But TWEWY? I just loved it. The music was catchy, the plot was intriguing, the sprite graphics were top-notch, and the gameplay... was so much fun! And best of all, it had Pi-Face! :> He made math cool again and then you get to steal his pants. And hat. And jacket. And bandanna. Awesome. It takes a while to get used to the battle system but once you do, it's immensely fun. Especially with Joshua's jesus beams. 8) Also tin pin. And Another Day. skldfds win.

Nintendo Wii → Super Smash Bros Brawl
    I don't... play anything else on the Wii... so... this kind of gets in by default. But I have poured plenty of hours into it! My friend and I are sooo close to having a complete file on his game. D: And when we're bored we'll make fake tournaments on it. idk. It's lots of fun. I don't play anything else on the Wii but I have two games I've yet to touch so maybe this'll change one day.

Playstation 3 → Little Big Planet
    I don't have much on my PS3 and this may very well be overtaken by FFXIII by the end of the month. XD; But LBP is so much fun to play with other people. And with custom levels built by other people, it's really amazing and eye-opening too. Some people make super creative, fun levels, and others make mechanical masterpieces. It's crazy. @_@

Xbox 360 → Assassin's Creed II
    I loved the first game and the second was a great successor. It fixed everything that went wrong in the first and added plenty of its own. I've only played through it the one time but I watched most of my brother's playthrough, and all of my friend's playthrough (so far) and I just love the game. The glyphs were probably my favourite part. n_n

Honorable mention goes to Bioshock.

PSP → Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep
    The reason I wanted a PSP in the first place (though technically not quite the reason I bought one). This game is amazing. It's on par with the KH console games and really holds its own. The plot is interesting, the characters are way too lovable, and the graphics are gorgeous. (Also music is A++ as usual.) If you own a PSP, you should own this game. n_n I don't want to say tooooo much though, since it's not even out in English yet. XD;

oh my god how did that get so long? ._.;;;

Years
  • Here's my list. No reason, because I could go on forever on each game.

Odyssey 2 - UFO!
    Atari 2600 - Adventure
    Colecovision - Donkey Kong
    TurboGrafx 16 - Neutopia II
    3DO - Alone in the Dark
    WonderSwan - Final Fantasy II

Master System- Shinobi
    Genesis - Gunstar Heroes
    ~CD - Sonic CD
    Saturn - NiGHTS Into Dreams...
    Dreamcast - Rez & Toy Commander (tie)
    Game Gear - Sonic Triple Trouble

NES - Castlevania
    SNES - Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
    N64 - Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
    Gamecube - Cubivore: Survival of the Fittest
    Wii - Super Mario Galaxy
    Gameboy - Super Mario Land
    Gameboy Color - Dragon Quest Monsters
    Gameboy Advance - Riviera: The Promised Land
    DS - Dragon Quest V

Xbox - Psychonauts
    Xbox 360 - Lost Odyssey

Playstation - Dragon Quest VII & Final Fantasy IX (tie)
    Playstation 2 - Dragon Quest VIII
    PSP - Metal Gear Ac!d

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    NES - Kirby's Adventure - It's fun, has a good story, it isn't frustrating, and excellent music.
    SNES - Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island - So classic. I consider it the best Yoshi game ever.
    Nintendo 64 - Banjo-Kazooie - It's a non-stop, laugh out loud adventure. It has an awesome story and gameplay and very catchy music too.
    Nintendo GameCube - Pikmin - It's a game that contains a very large majority of the fun factors. Try it....trust me.
    Wii - Mario Kart Wii - Many courses, many characters, many karts, new tricks, a Wheel-based controller, smooth internet play, and much more!
    Gameboy Advanced - Kirby and the Amazing Mirror - It may be very different from the other Kirby games. But it can still be a cool experience to play.
    Nintendo DS - Pokémon main series - What can I say? They're the best handheld games ever.
    SEGA Genesis - Sonic the Hedgehog - Without Sonic, SEGA would go absolutely no where.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • NES: Mother - This is currently my all time favorite game. The first game in the Mother series started the trend of the quirky music, enemies, and story. It's classic RPG fun.

SNES: Fire Emblem IV - I have a lot SNES games that I love, but this one is my favorite. It's a bit different from the current FE games, but it was still a lot of great features. My favorite was the pairing system. :D

Sega Genesis: Sonic 2 - Honestly, I had very few Sega games, so my choices are limited. This was my favorite of the Sonic games on Sega.

Gameboy: Pokemon Red - No explanation is needed for this one. :D

Gameboy Advance - Well, this is one is between Tactics Ogre: KoL and FE7. I really can't chose between either of them.

PSX: Chrono Cross - Most people always talk of Chrono Trigger, but I feel like Cross is just as good if not better. The game has an engrossing story, and the most beautiful soundtrack ever.

N64: Star Fox 64 - I loved this game as a kid. I could quotes lines from this game all day. :D It was a bit short, but it was fun nonetheless.

PS2: Shadow Hearts: Covenant - I have many, many PS2 games that I love, but this one is at the top. An RPG taking place in 1918 Europe, it draws you in with it's great character development and story, and then blows your mind with the wtf ending. :D

Dreamcast: Shenmue - God, I love this game. Rented out of the blue years ago when the Dreamcast was relevant, and it has remained one of my favorite games ever. The environment, graphics, and realism where astounding for the time it was released. The second was good, but not as good the first. It sad the last game in the trilogy will probably never be made.

Gamecube: This one is between Baten Kaitos Origins and Skies of Arcadia, with the latter having a slight edge. Skies of Arcadia is a sky pirate RPG, that I found extremely fun. The graphics are slightly dated as it was ported from the Dreamcast, but if you like RPGs, you'll like this game. Airship battles were always a blast.

I won't do any current generation systems since my favorites tend to change.

Demigod

umop ap!sdn
    Years
  • NES: Some Tnt and Super Mario Bros
    SuperNES: Super Mario World (with Yoshi's Island coming in second).
    Game Boy: Pokemon Red and Blue.
    Game Boy Color: Pokemon Gold
    Nintendo 64: So many I like here, Donkey Kong 64. Pokemon Stadium 1 & 2. SSB. Ocarina of Time and Banjo-Kazooie.
    Game Boy Advance: All the pokemons and especially Pokemon Emerald.. The Minish Cap, YuGioh and some dbz games.
    GameCube: SSBM, Mario Kart double dash and various zelda games.
    Nintendo DS: Pokemon Platinum (lmao), Hajime No Ippo, HG&SS. HNI is an amazing anime too.
    Wii: DBZ Tenkaichi 2 hands down along with Hajime No Ippo. I actually neve play PBR.
    Xbox 360: NHL 10, GTA IV, HL, FNR4 and counting
    PC: I've been gaming on the pc for like 8 years now, QUAKE, CS 1.6, CZ, HL 1 and 2, Portal, Audiosurf and more!
    PS3: Pretty much the same thing as the 360 except some Japanese games exclusive.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Here we go:

NES - Jackal
    My brother and I used to play this game all the time when we were younger and we
    actually still have it today. Its this game where you are two jeeps and your fighting in all
    these different areas like Vietnam and on a cruise ship and such. This was probably one of
    my favorite games ever to play on the NES, next to Super Mario Bros. and Castlevania

Nintendo 64 - Donkey 64
    People usually say that Ocarina of Time was the best game ever, but I'd actually have to say
    that this game is better. This was the first game I had ever gotten on the N64, and its still
    one of my favorite games today. Surprisingly, I got this about maybe 8-9 years ago and I
    just beat it two years ago. The graphics were finaminal for that generation, and I just love
    all the levels that you can play in. The great thing about this game was how you could be a
    great deal of characters from Donkey Kong to Diddy Kong, Lanky Kong, Tiny Kong, and
    Chunky Kong. I remember how in kindegarten we had show and tell and I sang the theme
    song to the game haha. Just picture me singing this:

Gameboy Color - Pokemon Yellow
    This was the first game I had gotten for my new Gameboy Color, pretty much how I was introduced
    to the game. Not really much to say about this, except that I was mad when I found out you couldn't
    do the Missingo glitch in Pokemon Yellow, unlike my brothers Pokemon Blue.

Gameboy Advance - Mario vs Donkey Kong
    Suprisingly, this was my favorite game on the Gameboy Advance. I constantly took the
    game from my brother when he wasn't paying attention so I could beat the game. It had a
    stupid plot in my opinion, but I really enojyed this game.

Gamecube - Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
    This game is probably my favorite game of all time. I have played this game about 10 times
    and it still never gets old. The graphics were wonderful and I loved all the corky little
    humorous jokes that were in it like when he was trapped in the barrel. This is probably my
    favorite Zelda game in the franchise because all the boss battles were super
    intense.Gohden was my favorite boss in the game, it was challenging and a lot of fun.
    When I first met him I was actually really intimidated and it took me forever to beat him.
    But I felt very good once I did beat him. There were so many good games though on the
    Gamecube and probably is my favorite system. Super Mario Strikers, Pikmin, and Metroid
    Prime were some of the best games I've ever played.

Wii - Metroid Prime: Corruption
    Probably the one game that I actually had to look up tips to beat the bosses. Mogenar was
    the hardest boss I had ever played against and I constantly kept dying against him. This
    was actually the only Metroid game I had beaten which made me feel pretty good (In
    Metroid Prime I couldn't get pass the Omega Pirate boss and in Metroid Prime: Echoes I got
    all the way to the end but couldn't beat the Emperor Ing). There really aren't that many
    good games on the Wii besides ones based off of Nintendo's head characters, but I'd have
    to say this was a pretty decent Wii game.

Xbox 360 - Bioshock
    Assassin's Creed 2 might have been pretty good, but I'd have to say nothing beats Bioshock.
    The gameplay is so unique and original that it just blew my mind when I played it. I
    actually just beat the game a few weeks ago but this is definetly the best Xbox 360 game in
    my opinion. Using the Electric Shock Plasmid and the Shotgun/Grenade Launcher were my
    favorite weapons in the game, and I though the plot line had such a great twist in the game
    with the "Would you kindly" thing (I actually didn't notice that until Andrew Ryan told me).
    I remember when I met my first Big Daddy I was peeing my pants in fear and I got my arse
    handed to me. Each mini boss had its own unique and sick twists and it was just an
    overall perfect game in my opinion. Some of my friends have shockingly not played this
    game, and I let them borrow it to let them in the experience. If you haven't played this
    game, well then you must be living under a rock because this is probably one of the most
    original games ever made. Modern Warfare 2 is good, but I'd have to say this is a lot
    better.

Last edited:

RuRuBell

Beeef
    Years
  • NES- Super Mario Bros. Well, apart from Duck Hunt, it was the only game I played. xD

SNES- Tie between Kirby SuperStar and Super Mario RPG for me. Though I really loved Yoshi's Island and Super Mario World too.

N64- Paper Mario. Though Pokemon Snap & Super Mario 64 come in a close second!

Gamecube: Animal Crossing. My sister and I also got into the Harvest Moon series by playing Another Wonderful Life. I wouldn't say it's a really good game, but it's special to us.

Wii: I haven't really played a game that screams "OMG AMAZING!" yet on it. I should probably beat Super Mario Galaxy!

Gameboy Colour- Pokemon Silver

GBA- Riviera: The Promised Land. Actually, I got stuck in this and kinda RQ'd, but it was really good. Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga was also really good.

DS- TWEWY ♥

Playstation: Persona 2: Innocent Sin

Playstation 2- Okami. But it's really hard for me to pick between that, Bully, Persona 3 FES, and the Katamari series.

PSP- Like the Wii, haven't played a game thought I thought was really great yet. I'm really excited for Persona 3 Portable, though. ;D

カゲボウズ

「なかないで」
    Years
  • Nintendo 64: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask (BIG surprise), Paper Mario, and Pokemon Snap. The first two are beyond epic for such an older console, plus the music can match that of the newer and more advanced games. Regarding the first Paper Mario, I just love it. It's fun to play through :D And as for Pokemon Snap, I'm a photographer at heart, so that should say something ^_^

Nintendo GBC: Pokemon GSC, and Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Seasons. Good times for the first three. Until my Gold and Crystal reset themselves >.> As for the LoZ games, I have yet to own them, but I just love them so much D:

Nintendo GBA/GBA SP: Riviera: The Promised Land, Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone, Final Fantasy V and VI, and Pokemon Emerald. The first two are part of an epic series, the Final Fantasy games are awesome despite them being ports, and the last I like because of the Battle Frontier ^_^

Nintendo DS: Knights in the Nightmare, The World Ends With You, Luminous Arc 1 and 2, PMD2 and PMD3, Pokemon Platinum, Pokemon HGSS. Once again, the first is part of the series the first two games I put for fave GBA games are in, the second is just creative and epic, the third is the same only not as creative (since it's been compared to Final Fantasy Tactics games and all; nothing wrong with that), then the other ones are just so fun to play through :D

Nintendo Gamecube: Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, Tales of Symphonia, Pokemon Colosseum, Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness, and Kirby Air Ride. Wind Waker was amazing, Paper Mario 2 is by far my favorite of the three, ToS is really really epic even though I just got into it, the Pokemon Gamecube games top the N64 ones (IMHO; I didn't play the N64 ones much either :/), and Kirby Air Ride is also really fun, not to mention my mom has played it with me (which says something, because she's not a gamer).

Nintendo Wii: To be honest, nothing here :/ Maybe once I get a chance to play Twilight Princess and Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World more, my opinion will change.

Sony PlayStation: I'll just say this: I've only played one game on an emulator and one on my PSP (via the PlayStation network thingy). Final Fantasy VII (again, big surprise). The graphics may not be the best, but it's nonetheless enjoyable :3

Sony PSP: OMG THERE ARE SO MANY. Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII. Dissidia: Final Fantasy. Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology. Pangya: Virtual Golf. Riviera: The Promised Land. Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone. Lunar: Silver Star Harmony. Star Ocean: First Departure. Monster Hunter. Monster Hunter 2: Freedom. Monster Hunter 2: Freedom Unite. That's like, all the PSP games I own. What can I say, they're all really really really really really really really enjoyable :3

Nagisa

✰だんご 大家族 ✰
    Years
  • Sony PlayStation: Final Fantasy VII - My best friend in the WHOLE FREAKING WORLD showed me this game, and i couldnt stop loving it |3, I did have the original game, someone stole, then some one trade me it, and then I gave it to the same friend who showed it to me, and then I bought it on my PSP |3.

Sony PlayStation 2: Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix - Ahhh this game, this game, What can I say about this game...Hmmm, the same friend who showed me FFVII, showed me this series, and he let me play his KHIIFM, then I bought it. |3 and Yeah....<33

Sony PlayStation Portable : Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep & Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - These games are remarkable games. BBS has a deep story in the past, and it's my favorite game series of all time, and Crisis Core has the same thing, deep story in to the past, and FFVII was amazing in my eyes.

Nintendo Entertainment System
    : Super Mario Bros. 3 - I love this game since i was little. I still play it to this day (:

Super Nintendo Entertainment System: Super Mario RPG - This game I knew, but never played till a couple of years back, cause of my friend, I LOVE IT now |3

Nintendo 64: Super Mario 64 - First N64 game I got, I loved this as a kid, and yet I have it on my Wii VC again, and on my DS |3.

Nintendo Wii: New Super Mario Bros. Wii - This game was my first Wii game, I got the Wii recently too |3

Gameboy/Color: Pokemon Silver - I loved LOVED Silver, I cannot get enough of that game :3

Gameboy Advance: Pokemon LeafGreen & Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories - Both games I loved very much; PKMN LG is cause It's my favorite color, and comeon it's pokemon |D, KH cause well my favorite game series<3

Nintendo DS: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, Pokemon Soul Silver & The World Ends with You - These games are amazing, I couldnt choose either one. KH cause of it's my favorite series<3, SS, cause I love silver in GB.

-anyways that's my list |3

Last edited:

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Super Nintendo Entertainment System: I can't really decide here. =| Super Mario RPG or Earthbound...?
    Game Boy Color: Pokemon Gold, Gold, Gold. I haven't played many other GBC games, anyway.
    Game Boy Advance: Once again, a tie. Can't decide whether it's Pokemon Emerald or Mother 3.
    Nintendo 64: The original Super Smash Brothers wins outright here. I haven't played Kazooie, so =(
    Nintendo DS: So many games...The whole Phoenix Wright series, Professor Layton, Final Fantasy Tactics A2...I don't know!
    Wii: SSBB, basically the only game I have. xD
    Xbox: Burnout 3: Takedown. Pretty fun game.
    PlayStation: This old thing called RayStorm or something. Real fun shooter.

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
    Years
  • Nintendo 64: Pokemon stadium
    PS1: Crash Bandicoot 2
    Gamecube: Harvest moon
    GBA: Emerald
    PS2: Spyro: a new beginning (And then Shadow the hedge hog is second I think)
    DS: Pokemon Diamond, or Heartgold. Can't decide.
    Wii: New Super Mario Bros.

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
  • Super Nintendo Entertainment System: Super Mario World. definitely.
    I loved the stages, the gameplay, the level design, and Yoshi is in it! And its hella fun.

Game Boy Color:
    Pokemon G/S. Heckloads of fun, and the only GBC game I have ever played in my entire life. :(

Game Boy Advance:
    Pokemon Emerald, they overfilled it with SO MANY FREAKING FEATURES. That is pretty much what made it fun and I love the Frontier Brains! XD I wished that they had 7 brains in Platinum/HG/SS battle frontier. :( oh well.

Nintendo 64:
    SUPER MARIO 64 JUST PWNS PWNS PWNS. Awesome 3D, and some great music as well, and good gameplay! XD F-Zero X is runner up.

Nintendo DS:
    Brain Training! Super helpful for my bad brain and it get me smart a little! XD

Wii:
    SSBB, spent about 200 hours on it and it is full of epic win.

PlayStation: WIPEOUT! love that game soooo muuuuchhhhh! It was just epic and I was going crazy around the racetracks!

PS2: Final Fantasy XII. Super sick plot and nice gamplay IMO, and it was 55 hours of story epicness.

PS3: HEAVY RAIN. You get to choose what you do and the scenery is brilliant and its pretty suspenseful. :D

Years
  • Sony PlayStation: Star Wars: Dark Forces

Game Boy: Nail 'n Scale ~ a puzzle game

Game Boy Color: Legend of Zelda's Oracle of Seasons / Oracle of Ages (I owned both way back when)

Nintendo Gamecube: Animal Crossing

SEGA Genesis: BattleToads Versus Double Dragon

Sony PlayStation2: God of War 2

Xbox 360: Borderlands

GBA: Pokemon Ruby

Wii: Smash Bros Brawl

DS: Pokemon Platinum

Arcade: Power Stone

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • Arcade: Metal Slug. i was addicted to this game right from the start, spent a lot of money on this oneXD
    Snes: Super Mario World. Oow come on, it's Mario! how could you not love this one!
    Nintendo 64: probably Mario kart, I never owned a Nintendo 64, but I always played Mario kart at my friends' places.
    Gameboy Color: Pokemon gold. First pokemon game I had.
    Gameboy advance: Pokemon Emerald, Final Fantasy Tactics, Golden sun, Super Mario advance, Wario Ware INC., Mario&Luigi Superstar Saga, Fire Emblem: the sacred stones. Medabots rokusho version (the rpg) & advance wars 2. Damn! I loved a lot of games for the advanceXD

Gamecube: The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. Amazing storyline, great graphics, this game never gets old!
    Sonic Adventure 2: the battle: Dunno why, but this is the best sonic game so far, imo. it had really great music too.

Playstation 2: Ratchet Gladiator. Had more action than the other ratchet and clank games. Plus the weapons were awesome, and it had the 2 most hilarious newsreaders, Dallas and Juanita.

Nintendo DS: Final Fantasy TA2, Amazing gameplay and great graphics.
    Rune factory a Fantasy Harvest Moon: you could farm, batlle mosters and do all kinds of other stuff as well, plus it had some really good graphics.
    Pokemon Heart Gold: A lot better than Diamond, Pearl and Platinum if you ask me.
    Advance Wars DS: You could play with 4 people on 1 ds, design your own maps, customize your CO's and do loads of other things too.

Nintendo WII: Super Smash Brothers Brawl. No comments.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    My favorite game on the DS is Zelda Spirit Tracks because it has really fun puzzles and a cute fairytale story.

My favorite game on the Wii is Super Mario Galaxy - it is my vision of the perfect game.

My favorite game on the 360 is Portal because it has really fun puzzles and also it is funny. I think it stands out among the console's library of super-serious gritty games which are ruining the industry.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    In order of physical size of the machines, and named for the versions I own...

Nintendo Gameboy Advance Special
    Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising

Nintendo Gameboy Pocket
    Sea Battle

Nintendo Gameboy Colour
    Pocket Monsters Crystal Version

Sony Playstation Portable 1000
    Wild Arms XF

Nintendo Dual Screen
    I didn't own it but I actually quite liked that Nintendogs game... I usually played GBA games on this system so deciding a favourite DS game would be mostly obsolete. I am today left to wonder why I got it, actually...

Sony Playstation
    Medal of Honor

Sony Playstation 2
    Sub Rebellion

NEC PC-9801
    東方封魔録 ~ the Story of Eastern Wonderland

Personal Computer
    Uprising: Join or Die
    Also mighty fond of the X space sim series.

Back