• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite game on each system

Mad Hatteress

Just a little glitchy
Years
  • Super Nintendo: Donkey Kong Country 3

N64: Star Fox 64

GameCube: Beyond Good and Evil

Wii: Madworld

Xbox: Jet Set Radio Future

360: Brutal Legend

PS2: Devil Summoner

DreamCast: Wacky Races

Game Boy Color: Pokemon Red

DS: Ouendan 2

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I have a bunch of favorite games on various consoles...time for a long post xD

Sega Genesis
    Sonic and Knuckles - really I loved ALL the original sonic games but to me this one seemed a bit harder than its predecessors. Plus, you finally get to play as Knuckles :D. Fun game, good graphics, splendid music, and amazing levels

Honorable Mentions: Streets of Rage series, Vectorman series, and Ristar. These games were full of awesome and fun. Streets of Rage was completly badass, Vectorman was just as amazing and both 1 and 2 had amazing music and fun levels to breeze through, Ristar was such a pretty game and, as said with the others, had entertaining levels and some cool music.

Sega CD
    Sonic CD - isn't this like the only game released on the Sega CD :/. Well being a Sonic fan I can say that this is the BEST sonic game EVER. This game was awesome in so many ways. The music, well the japanese soundtrack <_< >_>, was so freakin amazing. The stages were so fun and with the time traveling elements this game was just to amazing. Oh...did I mention the speed <3.

Sega Dreamcast
    Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 - Sonic Adventure 1 gave a very wild adventure to go through. Notheless, this game was simply great along with the music. I must say though, the voice acting was horrible. Sonic Adventure 2 introduced my favorite character, Shadow, to the sereies. In all, the game was loads of fun. Good music, improved voice acting, amazing stages, and oh so fun boss fights. What more could a sonic fan want xD.

Nintendo 64
    My favorite game system of all time​
    Jet Force Gemini - I don't think this game is quite as known as other titles on the N64, but then again this game was created by Rare. Anyway, this game will always be my favorite shooter adventer game. The characters and the plot was well crafted. The enemies being giant ants were fun to shoot and even funnier to look at. This game was also highly challenging as well as the boss fights being intense.

Rayman 2: The Great Escape - the N64 was filled with plenty of awesome games so my list won't stop here xD. Thiis is one of my favorite Rayman games. The adventure was hard indeed and there was also some funny in the game. The boss fights were simply amazing and the stages themselves were frustrating.

Donkey Kong 64 - this games was magnifecent. A simply amzing adventure of DK and the gang

Dr. Mario 64 - I happen to think this is the best Dr. Mario game made. With an abundance of characters and a storyline to boot, this game will always be on the top of my list. Plus, me and all my brothers spent plenty hours battling it out in multiplayer

Mario Kart 64 - Again I think this is one of the best Mario karts.

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - best Zelda game ever.That is all xD

Honorable Mentions: Super Mario 64, Majora's Mask, Pokemon Snap, Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2. Mario Party 2(my favorite Mario Party :3), Banjo Kazooie and I think that's it.

I will post the rest later xD --------------> TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited:

DXrobots

Just a passing through trainer
    Years
  • Of all the Consoles I've owned:

NES - Blades of Steel
    SNES - Super Mario All stars and world
    Sega Genesis - Mortal Kombat 3
    Gameboy Pocket - Pokemon Blue
    Gameboy color - Pokemon Gold
    N64 - Golden Eye
    Playstation - Crash Bandicoot
    Gamecube - Mario Kart Double Dash
    Playstation 2 - Guitar hero II
    DreamCast - Marvel vs Capcom 2
    Xbox - Halo 2
    Xbox 360 - Dunno yet lol

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Nintendo

Home consoles.

NES - Mega Man 2 - Mega Man is awesome..And 2 is the best :D
    SNES - Contra III - Contra is awesome..And 3 is the best :D
    N64 - Super Mario 64 - Probably the first game I remember playing. 3D platforming perfection.
    Gamecube - LoZ: Wind Waker - In my opinion, the best Zelda there is.
    Wii - Super Smash Bros. Brawl *so far* - I've just had some of the greatest times on this thing.

Portable

Game Boy - Mega Man in Dr Wily's Revenge - Classic Mega Man. Great.
    Game Boy Colour - Pokemon Silver - Had to be some Pokemon somewhere eh?
    Game Boy Advance - Fire Emblem 7 - Best game ever.
    DS - Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon - A remake of the first one..Well done again Intelligent Systems.

Sega.

Home Consoles/Add-ons

Sega Mega Drive - Strider - Action platforming at it's best.
    Sega CD - Snatcher - Amazing story, and just a great little game.
    Sega 32X - Knuckle's Chaotix - A great introduction to the Chaotix team.
    Sega Saturn - Street Fighter Alpha 2 - Yeah I know it's not exclusive, but the Saturn really isn't my favourite, and anyway, I can't say a game I don't own.
    Sega Dreamcast - Skies of Arcadia - A legendary RPG that is often overlooked.

Portable

Sega Nomad - Strider - Whut? xD

Sony

Home Consoles

Playstation - Castlevania Symphony of the night - It's brilliant. *thumbs*
    Playstation 2 - Ico - It's pretty darn epic.
    Playstation 3 - Uncharted 2 *so far* - Just sooo good.

Portable

PSP - MGS - Portable Ops - Surpassed my expectations it must be said.

SNK

Neo Geo - Metal Slug - SOOO AWWESSOOOOMEEEE

DoctorFred

I am not amused. ಠ_ಠ
    Years
  • NES - Metal Gear - I dunno, just loved it. Especially fighting Big Boss.
    SNES - Super Metroid - Loved the unexpected ending. Blasting the hell out of Mother Brain with the Hyper Beam was AWESOME!
    Gameboy color - Pokemon Yellow - Updated versions of the best games ever created.
    N64 - Super Mario 64 - First 3-D Mario game, and a very good one too!
    Gamecube - Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness - Shadow Pokemon were awesome.
    Playstation 2 - Grand Theft Auto: Vice City - Stealing vehicles and Shooting people's heads off was fun.
    Xbox 360 - Halo: Reach - I know it didn't come out yet (did it?), but i'm anticipating it. The other 360 games i have played suck badly...
    Wii - Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Love the SSE and Wi-Fi.

Last edited:

Algo Fonix

oh god
    Years
  • Nes: Super Mario Bros. 3 - Basically it's all I liked about SMB1, but more refined and with a better soundtrack.

Snes: The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - It was the first Zelda game I actually beat, but it's what solidified Zelda as my favorite Nintendo franchise.

Genesis: Shining Force II - Really really fun game. I haven't gotten to beat it yet, but it's super good.

Saturn: Panzer Dragoon Saga - It's one of my favorite RPGs of all time, and it kinda makes me sad that such a small amount of people have even heard of it.

PlayStation: Mega Man Legends 2 - The Legends series was my favorite MM, and this was everything good about the first with a whole lot added to make the gameplay that much more enjoyable. Now if Capcom would actually finish the story with a third game...

N64: Jet Force Gemini - It was the first N64 game I ever played, but the thing that sticks with me is the powerful soundtrack. Also shooting bugs with rocket launchers is fun. It's even better when you're doing as a dogtank named 'Lupus'.

PlayStation 2: Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King - Dragon Quest is one of my favorite franchises period. Always consistent, and always fun. This time it was taken to a whole new level with the 3D world and whatnot. So much fun!

Xbox: Star Wars Battlefront - Normally I'm not a fan of shootan games, but this one was fun. I actually didn't enjoy the original Xbox all that much till I got it modded... haven't played an actual Xbox game on it in years.

Gamecube: Skies of Arcadia: Legends - Yeah, I know, it's a port of a Dreamcast game, but I never owned a Dreamcast. >_> I loved the world, and the airship battles. I'm pretty sure it was the game I searched for for most of my middle school years. Sadly I didn't find it till after I'd graduated from high school. :(

Wii: Super Mario Galaxy - Actually it's pretty much the only game I've bought for the system that I've really loved. So yeah. But SMG is reeeally fun.

Gameboy/Color: Dragon Warrior Monsters 2: Cobi's Journey - It's like woah fun. Dragon Quest creatures, with some of the game mechanics of Pokemon. Yeah.

Gameboy Advance: Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town - Yeah. I love this game... so much that I've lost two copies of it. I honestly don't know how that happened, but yeah. Harvest Moon is pretty fun in general, for me.

DS: Castlevania: Portrait of Run - It's the Metroidvania that I love!

Back