• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

F-o-r-u-m is Censored o.O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jess

Banned
Years
  • The word Forum is censored, Because When I put 'Browsing RPG Forum' in my Custom User Title is showed up as ***** o.O

F-o-r-u-m is Censored o.O

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • >_>; Don't look at me...I didn't do anything. This is really weird since someone didn't lock that forum topic in the Webmaster's discussion either...and just edited the first post I beleive.

*something weird is going on*

Jess

Banned
    Years
  • Well I wanted to let someone know, So they woudn`t think I put another word there that was censored -_-

Miya902

Twitch Streamer
    Years
  • That happened to me too, I tried to put "Electric Pokemon Gym Leader" in, but Gym leader was Censored, so I put in what I have now.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • Forum is censored so you can't do "Join my forum!"

Leader is censored so you can't do "Community Leader"

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • What the hell...which admin or praetor is on drugs?! o_O;; I'm goina go check it now to see what the hell happened.

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • Jedi_Amara said:
    We know which one's on drugs XD. *coughcoughzappycoughcoughcough*

*demods JA*

XDXDXD Hahahahha...anyways, I know VR and Steve wouldn't do a thing like that and Kwesi is never on. None of the Praetors were on when this happened either except for Arcy. And Arcy wouldn't do something like that. So it's bugging me who did it.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • So it MUST be Zappy who did it! My point proved.

XD *looks at name* I seem to still be a mod... psst, maybe you should demod me and make me an admin XD

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • =-=;; I know who's on drugs...JA is.

Actually the only people that could have changed it and were online were VR and Arcy and me. But we wouldn't do something like that. =/ Unless Kwesi has some super doooper invisible mode or some regular member did it. *shrugs*

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Forum? Leader? Censored?

*falls over laughing* o.O lol...clever but still funny.

Wonder who did it..

HellishHades

Pure Evil
    Years
  • Jedi_Amara said:
    XD I'm only on hydrocortisone, and that's just a catabolic steroid XD. So it doesn't mess me up XD

I beg to differ. It indeed "messes you up" as it severely weakens tissue when used topically. I don't believe it's used orally; I could be wrong. If it is used orally, then there would be more side effects, anyway, as with all steroids.

I don't know about AZSupraT... He may have added the filter He's almost as shifty as a Digimon fan: making us wait for the contest so long. Although, I've probably severely diminished my chances of winning with this post.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • XD I don't use it that much, relax. I was talking mentally anyway XD. And if I took it orally it'd probably poison me. o_O

HellishHades said:
    He's almost as shifty as a Digimon fan

I am so gonna get you for that! Don't you know that's what I got my mod position on? A Digimon website?

HellishHades

Pure Evil
    Years
  • Jedi_Amara said:
    XD I don't use it that much, relax. I was talking mentally anyway XD. And if I took it orally it'd probably poison me. o_O

That depends on what else it's mixed with. Eye-drops and enemas don't fare well in the stomach.

I am so gonna get you for that! Don't you know that's what I got my mod position on? A Digimon website?

Yes, well; I hate Digimon with a passion. How can you like something where all the monsters end in "mon"? And the games are really substandard, at least in my opinion.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • XD It's just a 1% cream but you're not supposed to eat it XD. And Digimon is cool, you have to admit at least that the storyline is better than Pok?mon's... oh, and Kouichi is.... so... cute... *drools*

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Zapchu said:
    Unless Kwesi has some super doooper invisible mode or some regular member did it. *shrugs*
    He does, I think both Steve and Kwesi does. Because when Abby changed her usergroup to S-Mod it went from S-Mod to Praetor and I was the only Admin on at the time (and I can see invisable member and no one that could change member's was on other them me).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back