• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

F-o-r-u-m is Censored o.O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sawyer

���
    Years
    ... sooper dooper invisible powers? LOL you guys are insane... we all know who it was... Zappy obviously did it, cause she was the only likely admin online... that or some normal member is hacking into PC o.O or maybe it was me... O_O

Jess

Banned
    Years
    Invisible Mode rocks :P
    Im currently in invisble mode o.O (Well now you know Im on PC 24/7..XD)
    Anyways, I doubt Zappy would do it o.O

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    ACManga said:
    ... sooper dooper invisible powers? LOL you guys are insane... we all know who it was... Zappy obviously did it, cause she was the only likely admin online... that or some normal member is hacking into PC o.O or maybe it was me... O_O
    Well they have it unless you can give me another idea on how Abby's usergroup was changed when I was the only one on that could do it.

The word "Leader" is default on the censored title list.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    JA: Who Abby? She was not on when all that was changing. XD

Jess: Just in titles. No member (not counting staff) can put "Leader" in their title.

Steve: You know you always pop up out of nowhere? XD

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    Well that's something new to learn. >_>; I never knew that word was censored in titles...

-_-;; I want to whack someone. *glares at JA*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back