• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

World War 3

Will World War 3 Happen?

• Yes

Votes: 40 72.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 27.3%

• Total voters

The Doctor

What!?
Years
  • No Its Not A typo before you ask

There are current tensions all across the world due to terrorism and other things. North And South Korea are very close to war. The only problem is North ( i think ) Korea has Nuclear Weps.

Due to NATO ( North Atlantic Treaty Organisation ) Being In Place If Somebody Goes To War Then Most Of The World Will Join In.
    Spoiler:

The only problem with World War 3 is that some countries have WMD's and that means trouble for the others.

Do you Think World War 3 Is A Probability?

-

I Do, somepoint in the near OR distant future somebody Cough Cough The UK :D will attack someone else and all hell WILL break loose.

PoketalkCreator

Just Some *****
    Years
  • Yup

There are many tensions going on with many countries lately, so I think eventually war will break out.
    icon9.gif

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • In any case, I can see WWIII starting when the Central East countries get tired when Israel breaks the international law for the nth time getting no punishment at all. The US would probably help them, but it's highly likely that many countries around the zone would join it as well, and the NATO could be split in two, making things more interesting.

China is really interested on calming down the whole Korean fiasco because it directly affects them. But there aren't any powerful countries in the Middle East capables of stopping a war treath.

Tacogeddon

Pokemonidae
    Years
  • "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."
    -Albert Einstein

Or with sawed-off shotguns, and kickass leather jackets.

shu

so alone so lost inside
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2017
    it's bound to happen sooner or later though they should settle it over a game of chess.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
  • No Its Not A typo before you ask

There are current tensions all across the world due to terrorism and other things. North And South Korea are very close to war. The only problem is North ( i think ) Korea has Nuclear Weps.

Due to NATO ( North Atlantic Treaty Organisation ) Being In Place If Somebody Goes To War Then Most Of The World Will Join In.
    Spoiler:

The only problem with World War 3 is that some countries have WMD's and that means trouble for the others.

Do you Think World War 3 Is A Probability?

-

I Do, somepoint in the near OR distant future somebody Cough Cough The UK :D will attack someone else and all hell WILL break loose.
    This entire situation reminds me of pre-WW1 actually, only with nukes. What with all the alliances and such...

I see WW3 as a possibility from a religious standpoint.

Years
  • Only if the government of Pakistan collapses and militants get their hands on that countries nukes. North Korea, Iran and other "dangerous" countries aren't nearly as likely to have their governments collapse as Pakistan's is. Or possibly it could be Israel (if they do have nukes like many suspect they do) acting more crazy than usual.

Pretty much every stable country doesn't want war because it would be bad for everyone. Keeping the status quo is nearly always more beneficial to a country than a war. It's only the crazies and extremists who will try to provoke a world war.

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
  • Methinks World War 3 will begin in Central and Southeast Asia, due to Israel and the Koreas. I also think that some group of whoever the United States ends up fighting will in turn invade. We haven't had a war on our soil since 1865. I think the time will come again where we'll have to fight for our country in our country.
    I'm willing to bet ICBM's will be launched a bit, as well.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    OC has kinda gotten edgy as of late, huh?

I can't say for sure, but I'm leaning towards yes. People are good at finding ways to justify starting wars.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I can't say for sure, but I'm leaning towards yes. People are good at finding ways to justify starting wars.

But doom mongerers are even better at finding reasons why they would.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • I believe that sooner or later something will happen, buuuuuut, I have no idea when.

Numbers

Say my name
    Years
  • Oh without a doubt WWIII will happen, and it will happen in MY lifetime because I'm so friggin unlucky like that. To prevent the war just simply kill me haha

Magmarizer

Hitokiri Battōsai
    Years
  • When it breaks out, it will be caused by some country in asia minor for sure. If the terrorist were to be able to orginise themselves into more of a coheisive military unit (which would happen, if a public terroist leader were to step up, but no one has the guts) then they could start a world war. right now there just flailing about hoping they hit somthing.

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
    Years
  • "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."
    -Albert Einstein

Or with sawed-off shotguns, and kickass leather jackets.

One of my favourite Einstein quotes.

I am pretty sure that WWIII will be fought in under 1 hour between China and the US and their various allies. Picture this; Taiwan wants independence, backed by the US, China wants to keep it. New missle crisis. Or maybe China will attempt to expand into the central Asian countries and that will provoke American outcry? I'm not saying the end of civilisation will be China's fault but they are the most rapidlly expanding superpower and couple that America's love of war and power and, "Hey Presto!" you've got a world war...

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • World War 3 would be SICKKKKKKKKKKKK. I would join the army just for it. I mean, imagine the video games we would get after it.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
  • Methinks World War 3 will begin in Central and Southeast Asia, due to Israel and the Koreas. I also think that some group of whoever the United States ends up fighting will in turn invade. We haven't had a war on our soil since 1865. I think the time will come again where we'll have to fight for our country in our country.
    I'm willing to bet ICBM's will be launched a bit, as well.
    What is this I don't even. :/
    What have either of those two countries got to do with SEA?

Back on topic, WW3 shall be fought between the Dajjal(Antichrist) and the Prophet Isa(Jesus) + the Imam Mahdi. If not WW3 then anytime after that. That's my personal belief anyway. :I

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • Doubt it, unless someone does something really stupid. Tensions have been high countless times in the Korean peninsula, but none of the superpowers want to start anything right now. The only one that would even consider siding with North Korea, China, is too invested in South Korea and the US to take sides; their economy hugely relies on those two countries. If North Korea starts something, it'll be fighting its own battle.

Last edited:
    Back