• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

World War 3

Will World War 3 Happen?

• Yes

Votes: 40 72.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 27.3%

• Total voters

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
  • Just because a World War didn't start, doesn't mean that other wars haven't been started.

War is defined as conflict between two social entities (i.e. countries). Do not try to tell me that there haven't been any wars since 1949 or I'll really consider you ignorant.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List of wars 1945-1989
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List of wars 1990-2002
    and who could forget:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List of wars 2003-current

Edit: @Fox: You mispelled Malayan.
    I find the fact that people can spell Indonesia and Singapore just fine, but not Malaysia mildly insulting.
    Yes, I would be ignorant to say that there have been no wars, but this topic is about World Wars, not wars between one or two countries.

Magmarizer

Hitokiri Battōsai
    Years
  • i was listening to one of my favirote talk radio shows the other day, about conspiracy theorys. He said that the bulderburg group just green lighted an attack on isreal, in the hopes it will start ww3, then in the political chaos they will instatute a world goverment. I dont know if i belive it but if isreal is attacked sometime in the near future i will be conveinced of the buldeburgs plan.

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    i was listening to one of my favirote talk radio shows the other day, about conspiracy theorys. He said that the bulderburg group just green lighted an attack on isreal, in the hopes it will start ww3, then in the political chaos they will instatute a world goverment. I dont know if i belive it but if isreal is attacked sometime in the near future i will be conveinced of the buldeburgs plan.

Okay, I have no idea what this "bulderburg group" is, but even if do cause WWIII then why/would found a world government? Especially if the countries were at war, then how the hell would they agree to forming one planet wide government?

Fujitsu

Now with leather seats!
    Years
  • The human race on Earth will be around, in theory at least, for around 5 billion years until our sun goes red giant on us and burns us up. In those many years, we're sure to have another major world conflict.

As they say, "Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it."

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    Yes, the world political climate is volatile, and there are many issues causing friction, while other factors are exacerbating already existing rifts.

why cant we all wuv 1 another get along and make peas????!!!! u no likka peas? We gotta mak people wanta peas!

Yes, and with the intelligence people have now, they know there are other solutions than war. Why do you think there hasn't been a war since 1939?

Ahahaha! Cocaine is a hell of a drug! No, really, this is what happens when we have an idiot talking about intelligence. Lulz. Fail more Mr. Wiseacre.

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
  • Well, there's no gurantee there won't be war so there is a possiblity another war might strike. But, then again the chances are 50-50.

Ziraider

ಠ_ಠ Get Down with the Pokemon.
    Years
  • I believe it will soon happen, look what's been going on with Iran and N. Korea. Both making nuclear weapons claiming to be nuclear power plants. N. Korea blowing up a S. Korean ship. Wonder what Russia is doing? China has pretty much been doing what China always dose.

Back