• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ds Countdown!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I'm a SSSSSOOOOOO excited! I was nearly to the point of drooling when reading the IGN hands on report! It looks stunning.

Did I mention I'm EXCITED? XD

[If you have come to post something like: "DS sux, PSP is better!" Please go away. You will have your post reported. Not sure how much good it'll do, but...meh...]

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    yeah DS is gonna be awesome im so excited im pumped mainly cuz of that tyouchscreen and cant you call or chat with other people who have DS's?

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    PictoChat will be awesome! Especially if you use it in conjunction with a hotspot!

The touch screen is my favorite feature ^^

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I know exactly how you feel PT2004!

I can't hardly wait. At least its LESS THAN TWO WEEKS NOW!! w00t!

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    i gotta wait another year for th ds *my bro sobs* uless my cousin pre orders him one then he'll be in his utopia (dont no how to spell it)

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    lol i already knew about touch crap i jus didnt know bout voice crap ..... i havent read on it in a while

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    I'm REALLY exited about the DS! I love all the features! I like the PSP too, but the DS alittle more.

Brittany

Back?
    Years
  • I'm not incredibly crazy about the DS, although I will probably get one anyway. I'll probably only use it for the new Pokemon games, the Final Fantasy ports, and maybe for Zelda.

PSP on the other hand...

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • LittleFascistPanties16 said:
    I'm not incredibly crazy about the DS, although I will probably get one anyway. I'll probably only use it for the new Pokemon games, the Final Fantasy ports, and maybe for Zelda.

PSP on the other hand...
    Maybe for Zelda....

O_O

!?!?!?!?

Get your priorities straight!!! Grr

LOL

Anyway, yeah. I've been meaning to reserve a DS. But I'm too lazy to do so. Hopefully by the end of the week I'll get around to it *is cutting it close*

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • I was surprised that its coming out in a few weeks, I thought I wouldn't see it until early 2005 XD, I would get it if I had the money, which I don't cause I'm poor.

*Looks for old newpapers as a blanket*

aaaaaa

I'll end up getting one for free, like I do with every console we stock.
    Though I don't know when the Australian date is, and given our system still lists the price as $999,999.99 (IE, no idea), I think it could be a while.
    Of coruse, also knowing how little Nintendo care about the Australian Market, I'd be happy if it never came out here.
    The PSP is at least backed by a company who knows how to market, knows how to get develpers interest and knows how to pleasure the consumer.
    Even based on that, and not even looking at the systems, it's pretty easy to see which system will have greater sales.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I believe the DS is a true breakthrough for handheld gaming. I'd gladly give up any of the PSP's features for two screens and touch screens!

a1337a said:
    I'll end up getting one for free, like I do with every console we stock.
    Though I don't know when the Australian date is, and given our system still lists the price as $999,999.99 (IE, no idea), I think it could be a while.
    Of coruse, also knowing how little Nintendo care about the Australian Market, I'd be happy if it never came out here.
    The PSP is at least backed by a company who knows how to market, knows how to get develpers interest and knows how to pleasure the consumer.
    Even based on that, and not even looking at the systems, it's pretty easy to see which system will have greater sales.

Did you read my post? You aren't very welcome here with comments like that. Go make a debate thread.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Aww crap my cousin told me he preordered my bro one so thats ?100 of mine gone *sobs losing my money boo hoo* heh i dont really mind cuz soon ill end up playing pokemon diamond / pearl

Back