• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ds Countdown!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
  • I wish I had a DS right now...
    my brother is saving money to buy one at Gamestop, and he will be trading in his old GBA to save like $50 off of it. Me and him are close enough that we can share one DS (that and we're too poor to afford two)

A funny thing is, knowing my parents, they're probably planning on buying one for my brother too, so we'll end up with two. XD

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • While I was with my sisters, I decided to go to Toys R' Us for the game department, because it was nearby, and there was a Nintendo DS that was availble for play so they let me play it. I got to see some of the features like Pictochat (there was even someone in a chatroom nearby XD), and played Metroid Prime: Hunters.

I want the DS even more after getting to play it, especially with the bottom touch screen, but I know thats going to be the closest I will get to one, until well over a price drop XD.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    lol tmb i read your post and it gave me an idea, i have 2 sp's i think ill sell 1, then sell a bundle of useless GC games, and use money that ive saved for a while and ill see how much i have ..... *hopes gamestop has some DS's in stock when i go*

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Yea the Pictochat is great, I haven't tested it in a chat yet (because my brother can't open his till Christmas) but I chatted with myself and it looks like it will be fun in a large chat (the best place is the mall XD).

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    Arcanine said:
    And they run out so quick because they don't fully charge it (mine lasted about 2 - 3 hours before going red).

I had just thought of that after posting. XD Also, the pictochat does look great. I can't wait to try it out at the mall, like Arcanine said. ^^

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    ^Me too. I also like how much faster it is to type with the stylus than with the D-pad like the chat in FR/LG.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • I'm gona get the DS for Christmas. I played Metroid Prime Echoes on the DS, and I said it was simply brillant...I wouldn't let go. XD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Pics of my nice new Nintendo DS. *gets hit by everyone that wants one but don't have one* XD

Ds Countdown!

Ds Countdown!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    *Goes to hit Andy* (j/k) XD Those are awsome pics, it makes me envy everyone with a DS. XD

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    hehe my cousins got my ds ill get it in december holidays i live in london XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    If I had a digital camera, I would put up pics of mine too. =P

I'm going to try to get a pic of me holding it to put on MSN. That'd be cool.!

Anyway, 64 is really awesome! I like the mini-games a lot, and playing with Mario's face is just too funny! =D

Right now I've got like 11 stars I think...and have unlocked Mario.

I've got my Ruby game in the GBA slot XD

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
  • Arcanine said:
    Pics of my nice new Nintendo DS. *gets hit by everyone that wants one but don't have one* XD
    Andy, you suck >_>. (j/k XD)
    Im going to invade your house and steal that DS.
    How dare you make us all jealous? XD.

Hey, nice handwriting. But did we need to have 'Andy's DS' written to say what it was? Now just change those words to 'Soph's DS', please. XD.

Soph

Years
  • LittleFascistPanties said:
    "Andy's DS"
    Beautiful handwriting Andy!

That's the most impressive part of the picture! *ignores the DS*
    Yea but it should say 'Soph's DS' not 'Andy's DS' >_> XD since im going to steal it if he dont give it to me. XD.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    The "n" in Andy looks funny…*gets assaulted by Soph*

Otherwise, cool. ^_^; *isn't into the portable thing, but still it looks slick*

Soph

Years
  • Kairi said:
    The ?n? in Andy looks funny?*gets assaulted by Soph*

Otherwise, cool. ^_^; *isn?t into the portable thing, but still it looks slick*
    Well if he would just change it to 'Soph's DS' there would be no funny "n" in there, now would there? XD.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Soph said:
    Andy, you suck >_>. (j/k XD)
    Im going to invade your house and steal that DS.
    How dare you make us all jealous? XD.

Hey, nice handwriting. But did we need to have 'Andy's DS' written to say what it was? Now just change those words to 'Soph's DS', please. XD.
    How about a no. XD

LittleFascistPanties said:
    "Andy's DS"
    Beautiful handwriting Andy!

That's the most impressive part of the picture! *ignores the DS*
    Well I was going to put "Kevin is a loser!!!" but I put an "e" where the "i" goes in his name (didn't know it till I done took the pic and uploaded it to show him XD).

Kairi said:
    The ?n? in Andy looks funny?*gets assaulted by Soph*

Otherwise, cool. ^_^; *isn?t into the portable thing, but still it looks slick*
    Yea I was bored, I needed something to talk about so I didn't come up all the way with the "n" so I could have some one (that means you XD) to talk about it. XD

Soph

Years
  • Arcanine said:
    How about a no. XD

Well I was going to put "Kevin is a loser!!!" but I put an "e" where the "i" goes in his name (didn't know it till I done took the pic and uploaded it to show him XD).

Yea I was bored, I needed something to talk about so I didn't come up all the way with the "n" so I could have some one (that means you XD) to talk about it. XD
    No? sorry, I only take yes's. XD.

Back