• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen LEGEND TYPES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • So I'm sure most of you have seen Reshiram and Zekrom by now and to further that, know that they're both part dragon.

Onto second types. Rumors have spread after a leak from one of gamefreaks employees got spread on the internet. The page was quickly deleted for unknown reasons, whether that was because information was too early or false alligations. The employee said she'd like to play Zekrom in the upcoming movie because she loves electric types.

When I first looked at them and heard that they were both PART dragon i was quick to guessing their second type.

ZEKROM: dragon-steel/dark
    RESHIRAM: dragon-sphycic/flying

what did you think their types would be at first or after elising they were part dragon??? :) :) :)

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2015
    Reshiram: Dragon/Fire/Ice/Flying/
    Zekrom: Dragon/Dark/Electric/Steel

Fire and Electric is fine for me, so no one is stronger than the other.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back