• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

good charlotte

armaldo

a pokemon trainer
Years
  • good charlotte is my favorite band right now does anyone like them in pc

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • To tell the truth, I've only ever heard three Good Charlotte songs. But that's the most I've heard from any modern band ^^. And I just love all of those songs, you'll see that the top two on my charts at the moment are both GC songs. I don't know why I like them, it's the music and the lyrics I guess.

And yes, DUDE!!! is a famous word! Join the DUDE!!! club, it's in Mixed Community Groups.

Mew

i love there music bloody vaentine and hold on are my 2 fave songs ov theres and benji is really ktute hiss hir rocked in thefirst videos

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • It's great how the voices really blend, some bands have vocals which clash badly. I guess it's to be expected, though, because as far as I can gather it's Benji and Joel who do most vocals and they *are* twins.

HAJIME

so's your face
    Years
  • Some of my friends like good charlott.. their obssed. Expeshally some of my female friends who write GC fanfiction. v.v

But i dislike them.. er.. they are a bit.. crapish in my opinion. But i can put up with them, lol, i have to

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • GC fanfics? Now that's weird. Well, I don't know why, but I like them. It's neat how they write all their own music and lyrics. When I'm feeling angry or depressed (like when my parents spend ten minutes yelling at me) I go into my room and listen to an hour of GC, and that really calms me down.

HAJIME

so's your face
    Years
  • Jedi_Amara said:
    GC fanfics? Now that's weird. Well, I don't know why, but I like them. It's neat how they write all their own music and lyrics. When I'm feeling angry or depressed (like when my parents spend ten minutes yelling at me) I go into my room and listen to an hour of GC, and that really calms me down.

I like a mixture of stuff. Recently i've been able to listen to Trapt's new album for hours at a time. But as a whole, the most listenable stuff i have (like what i listen to for most moods im in) is Metallica. Fav band ya see... heh

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • How werid, I enter PC and see this Post when i'm listening to their album :p lol Hold on is on right now :) my fave song by them. I like the album in general though :) Bloody Valentine is good too, weird that it comes before my fave though :P

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Good Charlette is okay (but that comes from someone who hates to name a certain grupo my favorite)

my favorite of their songs is "The Anthem"

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • OK Tommy, what's your favourite group XD?

At the moment, I'm really loving "East Coast Anthem" (from their first album), but my current favourite is the collaboration between Good Charlotte, Mest and Goldfinger: "The Innocent", the tribute track for September 11. I've never heard of the latter two bands, but you know I'm obsessed with GC and it is a *very* good song.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Good Charlotte? Eh... they're okay. =\ I wouldn't pay to get their CD, though. I've heard about three of their songs (The Anthem, Lifestyles of the Rich & Famous, Boys & Girls). They're okay, but Lifestyles was overplayed on the radio here and I'm getting sick of it. It's actually the only song that's really been played here. I found the Anthem on my own... and I love that song. But Boys & Girls' music video was overplayed on MuchMusic (the Canadian MTV ;D) when I was on vacation and could watch it, so I can't stand that song anymore either.

The band it okay... but it's just not me. They sound a lot like some of the other bands I hear. Although, it could just be those songs I've been listening to. @@;

Cherrim

Years
  • Well, punkie90, technically pop is now rap and hip hop and all that POPular stuff, but I guess people generally think of how pop music was back in the late '90s early '00s when it was all love-happy-yay-OMG BOYBANDS! and stuff. o_O;; Pop music has always meant the popular music. XP But I do know what you mean. ^^;;

punkie90

You can call me PK!
    Years
  • Hm. I get you point. But then.. when you buy there cd's sometimes they are in the pop section. 9 of what i have seen) You don't see linkin park in the pop section. Or 50 cent....

Cherrim

Years
  • Have Good Charlotte's CDs also been in the rock/punk section, too? Sometimes stores will do that and place CDs in several places - especially if they're really popular. That way, if you're unsure of the specific genre, you don't have to look everywhere just to find the CD you're looking for. ^_^;

Er.. I think. o_O;

Back