• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

good charlotte

sdp

raver
    Years
    GC is not a band, they did not write their music or lyrics, the record company did. Not only are they talentless, their music is annoying. And they are defenately not Punk music, i don't think I would consider them pop/punk.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Actually, no. Almost all of GC's songs are written by Benji and Joel Madden (lead guitarist and vocalist), and the ones that aren't written by them are written by them *with* another person. If that makes sense.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Just wanted to say that I just got both their albums. I spent the last couple of days listening to them, they're great ^^. I have a new appreciation for "The Motivation Proclamation".

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    See. They have good points in there lyrics.. Just that its so sounding like jt when they sing!

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Like "jt"? You mean Justin Timberlake? I doubt it, it's completely different. For one thing, their voices are nothing alike... *puts on penguin suit and starts humming "The Motivation Proclamation"*

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    lol JA you'd so get along with my friend. She adores GC! She's a gigantic fan of Benji. (lol i have one friend who loves GC and another who likes blink182). I somehow managed to watch the video on the 'young and the hopeless' album the other day. Aww Benji's dog is so cute. i love the fact that he wrote wondering because he was inspired by it.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    You mean Cashdogg? LOL, it's mentioned in "Day That I Die" too ("Cashdogg was barking"), and he even puts it before his family in the "thanks" section of the "The Young and the Hopeless" album ^^. I'm not a gigantic fan of any one member of GC. IMO, I think Benji went just a little overboard with the tattoos, but maybe it's just me. I love Blink 182 too! XD

Back