• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The strongest non legendary

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    lol. Sunkern is officialy the weakest pokemon ever by stats. However, its' movepool and typing means that in a battle between Sunkern and Magikarp, Karp would still lose.

Officially, by stats, Slaking is the strongest.

However, between Dragonite/Tyranitar/Metagross/Salamence/Garchomp, I'm guessing, due to its' typing Garchomp would win. My reasoning:

STAB Earthquake > Tyranitar/Metagross
    STAB Draco Meteor/Outrage > Dragonite/Salamence (Salamence would cut down Outrage damage, but still probably fail)

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • It is Slaking as (most) everyone has said during a WiFi battle with some noob I once switched in a Slaking into a gastro acid I still smile just thinking about it Noobs :D
    but in terms of use I would use tyranitar/Garchomp because I like their typing and Tyranitar's ability

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • Since Garchomp and Salamence are the only non-legendary Ubers(excluding Wobbuffet and Wynaut) I'd have to say Garchomp since it made the uber list before Salamence probably because it proved to be superior to Salamence or that no one used Salamence when Garchomp was still OU.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Going by pure BST, the absolute strongest would be Slaking at 670, who's balanced via his truancy ability, then the five pseudo-legendaries (Dragonite, Tyranitar, Salamence, Metagross, Garchomp) at 600 each, then Arcanine at 555 and Togekiss at 545. :P

Personally, I love Slaking, Tyranitar, and Metagross, but I have to admit that they're all overshadowed by Garchomp and Salamence from a true competitive standpoint...both of which can effortlessly handle any non-uber legendary on their own.

Years
  • Garchomp is a beast. But there is something that can beat it, any day, and is the mightiest of them all.
    This guy.

The strongest non legendary

No freaking lie.

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
  • Garchomp. Not because it's my favourite, it's a total beast. Swords Dance Garchomp is a menace. Choice Scarf Garchomp is an amazing revenge killer. Choice Band Garchomp is amazingly powerful too.

Oh and, Lady Gaga, Choice Banded Earthquake OHKO'es Wynaut :P

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Tyranitar.

Saying Magikarp is the strongest is seriously getting boring - it's just not funny.

Back