• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The strongest non legendary

Professor W.

Squirtle Fan
    Years
    Why is everybody forgetting Wynaut and Wobbuffet? That would be my vote. Also, Slaking is great but his abiltiy suppresses his power. Use him in a double battle and have the teamate use Gastro Acid. Yeah. Relicanth is also great due to STAB Head Smash with no recoil due to his Rock Head ability. Garchomp is also ridiculously powerful.

Cynthia is a n00b, I have my team of all UU and NU (Torterra, Luxray, Rapidash, Alakazam, two others) and she sends out Garchomp. And I win. Haha.

~Prof. W.

Bendak

I suck at pogeymanz
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2022
    Metagross pins its prey down and eats it with its mouth on its bottom =O

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    I could careless which pokemon is the best i use the ones i like and train them to be strong and even if i lose its a battle and is always fun.I just started platinum a few days ago only got 4 badges and i use the 3 sinnoh starters at there final form and a staraptor.i have not desided on last 2 guys for my team yet but they will not be legendary.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2018
    Oh and, Lady Gaga, Choice Banded Earthquake OHKO'es Wynaut :P

Wynaut hung on it's focus sash!
    Wynaut used Counter!
    ... Garchomp failed fainted!

But exept Caterpie, Wurmple, Sunkern, Magikarp, Wynaut and Wobbufet. Ik think Garchomp is very strong Or the other pseudo legendaries like Tyrannitar, Salamence and Metagross.

Back