• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If pokemon were real,would you really journey about?

Itstoppedatumbreon

Destroying Zubats since 1996
Years
  • i will happily admit i woul just go out for a pokemon catching weekend and challenge a gym once every couple a months and just stay home and catch pokemon loccaly.
    What would you lot do?

Years
  • My journey would be my struggle to survive living with all those horrid creatures. I'm always surprised when someone asks what everyone would want to do if these deadly creatures roamed our world, and they happily reply "I'll catch an Eevee/Lucario/Riolu/Dragonite and become a Pokemon Master!"

Something tells me life really wouldn't be that easy. :(

If life was as easy nice as it is in the games, I know I'd want to be a trainer.

Last edited:

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
  • heck yeah i'd be out there! i played pokemon since i was three. if pokemon were real i would really ramp it up though. i'd be using alot of tricks and moves that you can't do in the games.

CHARMANDER FAMILY FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Tox

fight me
    Years
  • Beats going to school.

I'll admit I'm not the most active person around. I find it difficult to get out of bed. I easily get tired of walking too. However, I'd be a trainer without a doubt. I love animals so creatures that could battle and such would be epic. I'd probably do a lot of training at home first. Then I'd either cycle or use a Pidgeot or another flying-type to carry me around. x) I love the idea of travelling with friends. When I'm finished school, I'm planning on spending a few years abroad. So yes, I'd journey around, though not too far on foot.

Nukoe

Miss Expendable
    Years
  • In all honesty, I have dreamed of the day the world magically becomes flooded with Pokemon.

I'd find a way to obtain a starter, and though life wouldn't be easy... Getting shocked, burned, blasted, poisoned and frozen, I'd fight through every last day. I'd befriend my team in a way like no other, not only giving them love and affection, but treating them as my equal. Camping out under the stars every night would be mind blowing. Unfortunately, I wouldn't be out to catch-em-all. I'd have a party of six, maybe a few extras in the PC and alternate.

Eventually I am sure I'd become a gym leader, I've always wanted that option on the games - to just stand there and wait for people to come to you. (:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Not unless I can journey behind the wheel of a large luxury sedan and stay at fairly nice hotels along the way. No way am I walking between towns or camping out in the wilderness just to train Pokemon...

Last edited:

Dr. Faustus

I am >9000. I am 31337.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2011
    So, you're asking me if I want to go about severely injuring different wild and tame animals for my own amusement, get involved in stopping a criminal organization, becoming the very best that no one ever was and catch god?
    Yeah. Definitely.

Last edited:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Im sure I would want to go out on a journey at 10!

Noka

I'ma nerd
    Years
  • I would definitely travel about; who cares if that means having to spend time camping out? Usually, I hate camping, but I think going on a pokemon journey would make camping worth it.

CptnSmonge

Pineapple Pirate
    Years
  • Sure, but realistically you can't let 10 year olds run around across the countryside w/o supervision with all the weirdos out there. Maybe if they had a Machamp or something of the like with them for protection. A regular education is a problem, though. It might be like the Electric Tale of Pikachu where you had to maintain a status quo to remain exempt from school. I'd do it, though, in a heartbeat.

Years
  • Okay there are two scenarios here. One appears in my dreams, the other in my nightmares :<

I really feel like if we lived in a cartoon world with Pokemon, it would be the happiest world EVER. I would collect cute Pokemon, and battle on occasion. (I prefer collecting to battling most of the time.) I would travel and fill up my Pokedex, and have fun adventuring.

But if Pokemon were real, and we didn't live in a cartoon world ... I feel like I would be too scared to ever leave my house. Could you imagine seeing some of these Pokemon in NON cartoon form?! Holy crap, that would be terrifying.

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    Okay there are two scenarios here. One appears in my dreams, the other in my nightmares :<

I really feel like if we lived in a cartoon world with Pokemon, it would be the happiest world EVER. I would collect cute Pokemon, and battle on occasion. (I prefer collecting to battling most of the time.) I would travel and fill up my Pokedex, and have fun adventuring.

But if Pokemon were real, and we didn't live in a cartoon world ... I feel like I would be too scared to ever leave my house. Could you imagine seeing some of these Pokemon in NON cartoon form?! Holy crap, that would be terrifying.
    so true, also ho does ash live through getting burned and electrcuted all the time with minor injury

joacen

Starter Pokemon: Oshawott
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2011
    I would definitely go out and travel with Pokemon. Having the freedom to do that would be just amazing. But, many times I have imagined what the real world would be like if Pokemon actually existed, and I think it would be kind of chaotic, unless everyone kept their Pokemon under control.

Back