• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If pokemon were real,would you really journey about?

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    People who value their life?
    Going out on a Pokemon Journey doesn't mean you die as soon as you leave your home town. And we also have PCs! XD

I would love the freedom + no school + adventure. It would be a perfect life really, if it was like the anime.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Beats going to school? How about: beats getting a real job. haha If this was all real, I would most definitely take part in it, and become a "trainer".
    First off, you sounded somewhat like my mother!
    Well if your gonna go out on a journey, that will be your job! Lol you could train hard etc and become the champion or somthing, who needs school? XD

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    I would be a pokemon breeder :3

I have many pokemon
    But also run a Pre-Gym to train u knew raised pokemon

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Yes, of course.

I'll be a Pokémon Breeder just like Brock :3 so I can breed many, many Pokémon!
    I want to be a Gym Leader too because Brock is :3. :>

Sage Harpuia

Hey, listen
    Years
    I think that in real word it would end in something like monster hunter tri and pokemon mixed togheter...*readies gun*now, chikorita,you want to join my team, don't you?

Ah and I would catch missingno and screw up the world!

Years
    Why, yes I would start a journey. I'll start with my Houndour and the rest would probably be what's in my sig.

I'm not quite sure if I'd take the same journey as the ones in the games do, though.

AleksanderU

Woohooo
    Years
    I would get out on a journey to find a Eevee, so I could breed it and get all Eevee evolutions !! :D
    But a world of pokemon would have been sooooo awesome :-]

Years
    I think that in real word it would end in something like monster hunter tri and pokemon mixed togheter...*readies gun*now, chikorita,you want to join my team, don't you?
    That actually make a lot of sense. There would be tons of people requesting trainers to kill all the Pokemon causing problems in the world. I'm surprised at the amount of people that actually want to live in a world where even chicks can set forests on fire. O_o

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
    I'd do it, but i wouldn't be so cliche as becoming a master trainer pl0x. that's boring.

I'd create an evil team and TAKE OVER THE WORLD!

Legendmaster#1

Tamer of Legends
    Years
    Would there be schools for trainers? I'd go on a quest for (drum-roll please) All of the Legendaries! (duh. can you not tell by my name?)

Back