PDA

View Full Version : [B/W] What's your favourite track within the games?

Forever
September 17th, 2010, 11:43 PM
B/W has brought a range of new music to Pokémon. It may be the battle scenes, the music for certain cities, or another form of music - but it's a brand new start. Which is your favourite and why? Does it give you a sense of nostalgia, perhaps? Or do you just like the way it sounds?

coolnick37
September 17th, 2010, 11:44 PM
I like the sound when ur pokemons hp drops to red. And the theme in the main menu, when u see zekrom/reshiram

The Red Chain
September 18th, 2010, 12:36 AM
Yay for this thread's existence. If there is one thing that makes me play a game ever, it's the music.

For right now, my most favorite tune is the frantic music that plays when your Pokemon's HP is in the red zone. It gets you really pumped to beat the opponent, or heal up. It's actually a really cool feeling. If you have anxiety [like me] it can be stressful too sometimes. XDD
But at least it sounds nice.

The beeping is also synced with the tune, which I really adore. <3
No more annoying BEEEEEP BEEEEP BEEEEP!

Pyrax
September 18th, 2010, 12:53 AM
The team plasma theme :D (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1h069Gk5jY)
Followed by the Kanto champion's theme (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9TEzmAqZRA)
And lastly, the legendary Pokémon theme. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1h_rouMXK4)

coolnick37
September 18th, 2010, 12:56 AM
The beeping is also synced with the tune, which I really adore. <3
No more annoying BEEEEEP BEEEEP BEEEEP!

Definitley, beep beep made me furious when i heard it, it was so annoying, now i make my pokemon low on hp on purpose xP

Azumi
September 18th, 2010, 03:00 AM
So far I love the trainer battle theme VERY MUCH.
And the Plasma Grunt Battle.

And yeah, the going-down-to-red theme is a favourite of mine as well.

Welp, it's just for now. ;_;

ManhattanTheStarr
September 18th, 2010, 04:47 AM
The rival battle theme is definitely the best I've heard so far. <333 It has a very Mario Party-like feel to it, and it's so bouncy. x3 I also love how the music changes when your Pokemon's HP is low. That beeping was hella annoying. Dx

Blueknight
September 18th, 2010, 05:00 AM
I like the ending theme the best. It is amazing.
And the champion theme. If you wish to go through the game and go OMG whenever you ever hear it, then don't listen to it yet.

Hamilton
September 18th, 2010, 05:05 AM
it's so hard to choose :D
i guess it's a tie between Huin city and Belles theme (i've been listening to her theme for a few minuets now haha)
has anyone ripped all the music yet? i want it on my ipod hahaha i love the entire soundtrack

Crig
September 18th, 2010, 06:20 AM
I love the Bicycle theme :D so catchy

Hoenn
September 18th, 2010, 06:31 AM
I haven't heard many soundtracks as I don't want to ruin it because my copy will be arriving within a few days, but my favourite what i've heard so far is the Rival battle music, love it! :D

pokewalker
September 18th, 2010, 06:36 AM
diving music! I heard it on youtube, and its so good!

Team Fail
September 18th, 2010, 06:55 AM
I'm only up at Aloe right now, but I already have a list of faves:
-Gatehouse song
-Cheren/Beru Battle theme
-N Battle theme
-Gym leader theme on their last Pokemon

I love this game too much.

Kizerzin
September 18th, 2010, 06:55 AM
I love N's second theme
The E4 theme and the Event pokemon theme

AceDragonite
September 18th, 2010, 07:33 AM
I luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv the credits, probably the only game where I would say this but the theme they play is so cool

Hoenn
September 18th, 2010, 07:34 AM
I'm only up at Aloe right now, but I already have a list of faves:
-Gatehouse song
-Cheren/Beru Battle theme
-N Battle theme
-Gym leader theme on their last Pokemon

I love this game too much.

Does the music change during battles at points?

I heard about when your HP bar goes low it changes but I wasn't sure if it was true or not?

ManhattanTheStarr
September 18th, 2010, 07:37 AM
Does the music change during battles at points?

I heard about when your HP bar goes low it changes but I wasn't sure if it was true or not?

Yes, the music changes when your Pokemon's HP is low. It's SO much better than hearing the annoying beeping, because this time, the beeping seems to add on to the music. x3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1YeErMOL2A <- Here it is, unless if you don't want to be spoiled. :0

Hamilton
September 18th, 2010, 08:38 AM
ok- i just heard it
THE BIKE THEME
great music :)
seriously, does anyone know where i can get the soundtrack? (when HG/SS was out, the soundtrack was ripped and ready for download within hours)
EDIT
got a new one :)
i love the piano track you hear outside the pokemon musical when belle is talking to her father
i really don't want to turn it off for fear of the song not being in the rest of the game :)it's so sad but so beautiful
if it's ok for me to post, this is a download link for all the music (MP3- download will start when you click link)

Team Fail
September 19th, 2010, 08:18 AM
OK. A few more to add:
-Belle after the Pokemon Musical thing with her dad and the Gym leader
-Pokemon Musical/Sports buildings location
-Bike theme
-Hiun City (obviously)
-Theme when using Battle Recorder online

Chimchar 9
September 19th, 2010, 08:50 AM
It's got to be the team plasma theme. When I battle them I get this exciting feeling... I dunno why. xD

The Red Chain
September 19th, 2010, 10:47 AM
I've decided to repost because I have found various other tracks that I dearly love. <3

My favorite has to be this "Secret" Battle Theme (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zti1oTAoiFo&feature=related). It's a montage of about 10 past songs from previous games. See if you can pick them out. It's a real nostalgia trip~ :D

Victini's battle theme (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sHRwEgZPsk&feature=related) is also crazy, and I love it for that. It has this really hyper and hard beat to it that seems to oddly fit Victini. Its really wild. XD Oh! I mustn't forget the Kanto Champion battle theme (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dGwRXa9koE)! This theme gets me pumped to battle anytime I hear it. <33

I love many more, but I'll spare you the sillyness.

TrollShammy80
September 19th, 2010, 10:49 AM
I am enjoying the wild pokemon music and the rival battle theme

Logiedan
September 19th, 2010, 11:13 AM
love the N battle music. Kinda like the Team Plasma Battle theme too.

Mew~
September 19th, 2010, 11:14 AM
Mine would have to be the gym leader battle music just when your facing the gym leaders last poké!

Arc
September 19th, 2010, 11:20 AM
I'm not that far in, but I have a few.

- The Gym Leaders Battle theme.
- Rival Battle theme.
- Kanto Champion theme
- BIG SPOILERS CLICK IF YOU DARE. I'M SERIOUS.
N's Farewell

LycaNinja
September 19th, 2010, 11:22 AM
Def the low health thing lol its not annoying like it was before where I'd turn the sound off while in the red zone... Now I kind of enjoy almost being defeated xD

TrollShammy80
September 19th, 2010, 11:27 AM
Oh yeah forgot about Team Plasma :)

Hamilton
September 19th, 2010, 11:27 AM
I'm not that far in, but I have a few.

- The Gym Leaders Battle theme.
- Rival Battle theme.
- Kanto Champion theme
- BIG SPOILERS CLICK IF YOU DARE. I'M SERIOUS.
N's Farewell

omg, that's what that one is called? that one is definitely my favorite too :) (it's number 94 on the rip i downloaded)

Kaori
September 19th, 2010, 12:06 PM
I'm happy with what I'm hearing so far with the tracks. They sound original and new for the start. Team Plasma's and the Rival battle music are my favorites as of now. The Gym Leader music is pretty catchy too. I like their twisty beats and I can't wait to hear more of the tracks as I go along catching information. XD;

When the pokémon in battle hits the low red, I'm glad it's not as annoying anymore. I usually turn off the sound when that happens so I'm satisfied I won't have to be doing that anymore. n_n

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
September 19th, 2010, 12:10 PM
The rival music reminds me of RSE which is a good thing for me :D

GoldvsRed
September 19th, 2010, 12:15 PM
To name my favorite track would be very hard, but I do love the various tricks they did with the music during battle, especially whenever you get the Gym Leader down to their last Pokemon.

Sprinklers
September 20th, 2010, 03:40 AM
I loved the way they mixed N's theme for his second battle theme. It convinced me not to spoil the champion's theme until I actually play the game (unfortunately by then I had already listened to all of the other battle themes).

I also love the Battle Subway's remix of the trainer theme. It perfectly fits the vision of a battle on a high-speed train. Maybe pokemon battles on motorcycles aren't so far-fetched after all, eh?

The legendary pokemon theme this generation is crazy. Random piano keys, tempo changes abound. It makes me think if there's any relationship to Meloetta's "music and dance" theme, even though Victini gets the song too...

The one thing that really hits me with the music is a noticeable style resemblance to the bonus tracks (Game Freak's own remixes of certain in-game songs) of the Super-Complete OSTs of past games like FrLg or RSE. If I were to hear their remix of the Team Rocket hideout amongst BW's tracks, I actually wouldn't have been surprised. o.o

genofunk
September 20th, 2010, 09:50 AM
I love the intro music where Geechisu is being crowned and Geechisu's theme music when he's talking. It's so 'Legend of Zelda'.

Astinus
September 20th, 2010, 11:21 AM
I knew my answer the instant I saw this thread: Team Plasma's battle theme. I look forward to battling them so I can hear that music. I don't know why I like it so much. Probably because it is rather exciting and gets me ready for battle.

That, and I'm happy that the beeping of a deeply wounded Pokemon matches the new battle music. I don't even have to turn down the volume when it happens because the beep and the music go so well together.

Hamilton
September 20th, 2010, 11:42 AM
i was listening to the soundtrack on my ipod and i think i can sum up the music for this game
it's Joe Hisashi+Zelda with hints of Donkey Kong Country :)

JAK3
September 20th, 2010, 12:16 PM
Team Plasma theme, listening to it right now. Simply amazing work of Music, great to listen to ingame.

Zeta Patchouli
September 20th, 2010, 01:00 PM
Have a lot, but here are my favorite of favorites and the reasons, there will be a battle theme, a route theme, a legendary battle theme and a Champion theme.

Gym Leader: Last Pokemon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydWLd2LyvwE&feature=related

It's the main pokemon theme. The one that's heard in the intro, but remixed into a battle song just for taking down the Gym Leader. It's fun to listen to, and is quite fitting. I wish I could hear it more then the Gym Leaders, because this is just awesome music in general, that final stretch, you can make it! Go!

Diving Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYsrhdJXtEQ

I don't know what I like about this. It goes together so well with it, sounds very fitting underwater, actually. A semi-calming theme that also sounds mysterious at the same time. This is just a good-sounding piece. The sounds, I really like in this.

Non-Main Legendary Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFpAFQH-mJw

This one is just epic. It was tough to think of which one to put in. But overall, I chose this one, because I simply thought it fit a little better. It reminds me of a dungeon theme in MD2, also, and that's a plus. Both legendary themes really are good though, give them a listen.

World Champion Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPRLhtoZ0M4&feature=related

This is the ****ing bomb. A remix of Gary/Green/Blue/Whatever you call him. One of the best, if not the best video game remix I have ever heard. It brings nostalgia back to me, and while you may think I don't like that, I really do. I love it, and to hear it back and updated like this. It has been made epic as hell. I don't know what to say, I just really like it. That's all.

And there you go.

Bay Alexison
September 20th, 2010, 09:10 PM
I really love Geechisu's battle theme. It's quite dark and chilling for Pokemon battle music. Dang, can't wait to battle him. XD

Team Plasma's theme is excellent too. I think their music has to be my favorite evil team theme music right there.

There's also a couple city background music I love too and usually I don't care too much about a city's theme. The cities with the electric and ground gyms I like the most because they're quite catchy.

NecroFlame
September 20th, 2010, 09:58 PM
My very favorite so far is the Plasma Grunt battle. Always love fighting those guys due to their epic music.

Other favorites are Geechisu's talking theme, N's theme, Gym Leader battle tracks (both), and the Nostalgia Medley, of course.

Best soundtrack out of every generation so far.

PlatinumDude
September 21st, 2010, 06:26 PM
I listened to the tracks on YouTube. Here are some of my favorites:
-the rival battle
-Cynthia's remixed theme
-Blue's remixed theme (played only when you battle the second champion (who isn't Belle))
-the trainer battle theme
-the wild Pokemon battle theme

RUBY8
September 21st, 2010, 07:03 PM
Truly a great game that i've witnessed so far in Black and White, the rival music is awesome and the whole new variety of pokemon that was introduced is amazing.
There is a reason why it got a 40/40 in Famitsu. I can't wait until it comes out in the States.

BTW it really suprised me that the otters final evolution was the the best out of the three in my opinon, i guess you can't judge a book by its cover.

vibratingcat
September 22nd, 2010, 12:27 AM
the theme when you go between a route and town. it's so relaxing. :)
alot are pretty good so it's hard to pull names out. but one that i dont like is the hiun city theme. they could have atleast changed it at night, like what they did with dp.

●•ΛΣЯӨЩ•●
September 22nd, 2010, 12:44 AM
I really like 2 Tracks from the Rest

1. When you are battling the Gym leader's Last Pokemon.
2. When your Pokemon is really low on HP.

Martins
September 22nd, 2010, 07:49 AM
When you battle your rival and Team Plasma's music.

Jeffian
September 22nd, 2010, 07:42 PM
Not sure if there's been a thread dedicated to this just yet, but...

What do you think of the game's soundtrack so far? This includes the battle themes, the route/town themes, and pretty much any source of audio in the game.

Pokemon's always been known for it's great music most of the time, but when you're forced to listen to the same song over and over trying to catch or train that certain Pokemon, it sure can get annoying if it isn't good (wasn't a fan of the D/P wild battle theme). I've been listening to the soundtrack so far, and I've fallen in love with the wild battle theme (both day and night versions, which I think is a great incorporation), the trainer battle theme, the Plasma battle theme, and most of all, the Elite Four battle theme.

Throwing the soundtrack on my iPod soon as possible! :D But what do you guys think from what you've heard?

Forever
September 22nd, 2010, 07:47 PM
Actually, this thread was on the first page, don't know how you missed it, but either way, merged. :)

Combusting Studios
September 22nd, 2010, 08:53 PM
It was a good soundtrack but prefer the old ones more.

Logiedan
September 22nd, 2010, 11:08 PM
This song is my new favourite, it's the best route music ever..
I'm probably exaggerating a bit, but i'm sure a lot of you will like it if you're into those Zelda musics and such.
BESTROUTEMUSICEVERRRRR (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLawlFyBlYk)

Mirby
September 22nd, 2010, 11:14 PM
Best music ever?

Easily, readily, unequivocally this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPRLhtoZ0M4

Logiedan
September 22nd, 2010, 11:16 PM
Best music ever?

Easily, readily, unequivocally this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPRLhtoZ0M4

Mehh, it's okay. :P
Just that I don't think any of the first to fourth generation music remakes should be in Black and White. :/

Mirby
September 23rd, 2010, 12:03 AM
Not even Shirona's music? Even though she's in the game?

Kaori
September 24th, 2010, 04:16 AM
This song is my new favourite, it's the best route music ever..
I'm probably exaggerating a bit, but i'm sure a lot of you will like it if you're into those Zelda musics and such.
BESTROUTEMUSICEVERRRRR (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLawlFyBlYk)

I love the route music. <3 Many of the B/W tracks impress me and I favor these more than the other gens. There were a lot of great tracks in the previous generations but these seem very catchy and whatever we're in or at, it fits the background. For example, as we encounter a Gym Leader's final pokémon the music gets more heavier and gets you excited.

I'm still listening to different tracks and routes through the game so I don't have a full opinion yet. As for what I've heard so far, they all sound really cool. :)

thedestinedblade
September 24th, 2010, 07:49 AM
That short song that plays when you're about to battle a youngster is sweeet. Also that sad song that played when Bell's father confronts her in Raimon city. The Team Plasma battle theme is catchy and so is the gym leader theme. I love what I'm hearing so far.

edit: Adeku's theme is so peaceful. ;D

Blastin'Tyruntz
September 24th, 2010, 09:25 AM
i lliked the n music and when you see zekrom.but why cant they do the music more fast?
at the rival....its a slow music

Sgt_Grovyle
September 24th, 2010, 04:42 PM
I haven't played through the whole game yet but my top three favorite are:
Gym Leader Battle
Team Plasma
and the regular trainer battle music(mainly the intro)

solarowl
September 24th, 2010, 09:40 PM
I like the gym leader, route , rival, regular trainer battle, intro, and red HP battle music. Pretty much everything!

Yuoaman
September 24th, 2010, 10:27 PM
N's music is probably one of my favorite tracks in any game ever. Seriously, it fits the character (from what I know of him) perfectly, and is awesome to listen to beside that.

kohei
September 25th, 2010, 08:32 AM
Personally loved the music for N's castle, the build up to the last chain of events, then the ending.

Also the BGM for Village Bridge and its many variations.

Glaceon_
September 26th, 2010, 07:00 AM
I actually quite enjoyed the music in Pokemon Black & White-- in particular, the music played when you're in battle with a Gym Leader is pretty good, and I really like what they did when they're down to their last Pokemon. Similarly, I love what they did when your Pokemon is in a spot of trouble and in the red; though the trademark sound effect is still there, its a lot quieter than I remember it from other Pokemon games, and the change in the music is much welcomed to highlight the point that your Pokemon is in trouble; either pull out or heal it, now!

Another battle track I liked was the Rival one; its so different when compared to others, though I guess it could run along the same lines as when you're battling 'Barry' in Pokemon Diamond, Pearl and Platinum. I just found myself nodding to the music whenever I was challenged by my rivals. xD;

There are other tracks I like from the games, but right now they aren't coming to mind... xD;;

Haowakeorden
September 26th, 2010, 04:50 PM
From the gameplay videos that I've seen so far, the music is great. My favourite track at the moment is the Route 2 music.

TheAppleFreak
September 26th, 2010, 05:40 PM
I have a few favorite tracks so far, mostly through listening to it in my own copy of the OST. So far, I like:
- Battle Subway (the gritty feeling of it reminds me of the NYC subways that it was based off of; incidentally, I ride them every day)
- Bicycle (It's a very nice song, kinda like when you're coasting through the suburbs of NY)
- Gate (the music you hear when you're in the transition area between a city and route; very serene)
- Global Terminal (I like how it's a new song but at the same time a familiar tune)
- Looker (OMG LOOKER'S IN THIS GAME; he was my favorite NPC in Platinum and I'm thrilled to see him reappear in this. His theme's epic as always)
- "Pinch" (The music that plays when a Gym Leader is on his/her last Pokémon; absolutely epic in every way. The way my OST has it is that Parts 1 and 2 of the opening sequence play right before this; this song should have been the opening theme)
- "Pinch" (Yes, there are three songs in my OST called Pinch, the third being a copy of the first. This is the Low HP music; so much better than the beep alone. The beep's actually remixed, if you listen closely enough).
- Pokémon Gym (Rock remix FTW)
- Pokémon Mart (If the rock remix of the Gym isn't enough for you, this certainly will be: a BIG BAND remix of the Mart theme. It's even more awesome than it sounds)
- Trainer Battles A and B (My OST has five different copies of the standard Trainer battle theme, with C, D, and E being copies of the first. A is what you usually hear, and that's awesome on it's own. But B... that's a techno remix. It's distilled awesome, and it's undoubtedly my favorite track in the entire game. Too bad it probably won't get used...)
- Vs. Blue (No explanation necessary)
- Vs. Cynthia (No explanation necessary, though I like the original D/P/Pt theme better)
- Vs. N (awesome, awesome track)
- Vs. Team Plasma Grunt (Also one of my favorite tracks in the game. I can't help but think at least part of it is familiar, though...)
- 0433 (Most of my OST is in hex. Something happened during the conversion which translated the title names into hexadecimal, and it's annoying. ANYWAYS it's a sort of hip-hop theme that oozes awesome. And it has violins in it. Pure awesome here)
- 0449 (Another song in hex; it's some piano song with violins. It's not N's Farewell, but it's still awesome)

...yeah, I like a lot of the soundtrack so far. As I play through the game some more, I'll probably like more of this stuff. And hopefully I'll convert the remaining 144 song titles from hex to English.

Astinus
September 26th, 2010, 05:48 PM
I also have to add that in addition to liking Plasma's battle theme, I also like the music that plays when the player wins against them. Especially the opening seconds.

Also, include the Gym theme and the song that plays when the Gym Leader is down to their last Pokemon. I was half-asleep when I was at the first Gym, so I missed the music the first time around. In the second Gym, I'm glad the challenge was longer so I could hear the theme.

G-Virus
September 26th, 2010, 05:59 PM
So far I like N's battle theme, the low HP music, and most of all Cynthia's battle theme. That song was frigging epic!

Hiroshi Sotomura
September 26th, 2010, 06:50 PM
Black version of Souryuu City all the way. I really dig the electronic feel it gives. Black City's got a modernesque theme to it too, and I like it better than the bland White Forest.

I find myself liking more tracks in this game than from any other Pokémon game. The soundtrack is exceptional.

abluesman100
September 29th, 2010, 04:06 PM
I think the soundtrack in this game is on par with that of gold and silver.
my favorite song is probably the forest/factory theme, idk why its just so calming.

JP
September 29th, 2010, 04:33 PM
Black version of Souryuu City all the way. I really dig the electronic feel it gives. Black City's got a modernesque theme to it too, and I like it better than the bland White Forest.

I find myself liking more tracks in this game than from any other Pokémon game. The soundtrack is exceptional.

I totally agree. The Black City by itself is something that's never been done in a Pokemon game before (I think, right?)

The track that I've really taken a liking to is the Team Plasma battle one. Something about it just sounds so awesome. As a whole though, this game is probably the first Pokemon one that I've taken notice of the soundtrack and actually enjoyed it. They did a great job on it.

otakulily
September 29th, 2010, 05:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLQF7uBZ0zE

It plays for a total of like 20 seconds in the game. >:

Also, the end credits, the song leading up to the end credits, that mess that plays when you battle Victini, and this:
Belle after the Pokemon Musical thing with her dad and the Gym leader

TheAppleFreak
September 29th, 2010, 06:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLQF7uBZ0zE

It plays for a total of like 20 seconds in the game. >:

Also, the end credits, the song leading up to the end credits, that mess that plays when you battle Victini, and this:

So that's what song 0433 is! Thank you for that link; now I'm down to only 142 tracks to translate.

Also, I'm liking tracks 0407 and 0408. I can't describe them too well, but they're nice.

otakulily
September 29th, 2010, 06:16 PM
So that's what song 0433 is! Thank you for that link; now I'm down to only 142 tracks to translate.

Also, I'm liking tracks 0407 and 0408. I can't describe them too well, but they're nice.

001 (03eb) Title 1 - Coronation
002 (03ec) Title 2 - Adventure Awaits!
003 (03ef) Pokémon Theme
004 (03f0) Character Mode Select
005 (03f1) Welcome to the World of Pokémon
006 (03f2) What?
007 (03f3) Evolution/Trade
008 (03f4) Bicycle
009 (03f5) Surf
010 (03f6) Dive
011 (03f7) Hall of Fame
012 (03f8) Ending
013 (03fa) Kanoko Town
014 (03fb) Karakusa Town
015 (03fc) Kanawa Town
016 (03fd) Kagome Town
017 (03fe) Sazanami Town (Spring)
018 (03ff) Sazanami Town (Summer)
019 (0400) Sazanami Town (Autumn)
020 (0401) Sazanami Town (Winter)
021 (0402) Sanyou City
022 (0403) Shippou City
023 (0404) Hiun City
024 (0405) Raimon City
025 (0406) Hodomoe City
026 (0407) Fukiyose City
027 (0408) Sekka City
028 (0409) Souryuu City (Black)
029 (040a) Souryuu City (White)
030 (040b) Black City (Black)
031 (040c) White Forest (White)
032 (040d) Route 1
033 (040e) Route 2 (Spring)
034 (040f) Route 2 (Summer)
035 (0410) Route 2 (Autumn)
036 (0411) Route 2 (Winter)
037 (0412) Route 4 (Spring)
038 (0413) Route 4 (Summer)
039 (0414) Route 4 (Autumn)
040 (0415) Route 4 (Winter)
041 (0416) Route 6 (Spring)
042 (0417) Route 6 (Summer)
043 (0418) Route 6 (Autumn)
044 (0419) Route 6 (Winter)
045 (041a) Route 11 (Spring)
046 (041b) Route 11 (Summer)
047 (041c) Route 11 (Autumn)
048 (041d) Route 11 (Winter)
049 (041e) Route 10
050 (041f) Sky Arrow Bridge
051 (0420) Hodomoe Drawbridge
052 (0421) Cylinder Bridge
053 (0422) Village Bridge
054 (0423) Wonder Bridge
055 (0424) Pokémon Center
056 (0425) Friendly Shop
057 (0426) Gym
058 (0427) Hotomoe Gym Underground
059 (0428) Araragi Research Lab
060 (0429) Gate
061 (042a) Gear Station
062 (042b) Battle Subway
063 (042c) Shift Factory
064 (042d) Pleasure Boat
065 (042e) High Link
066 (042f) High Link Mission
067 (0430) United Nations
068 (0431) Pokémon League
069 (0432) Pokémon League 2
070 (0433) N's Castle Bridge
071 (0434) N's Castle
072 (0435) Warehouse of Broken Dreams
073 (0436) Cave of Underground Waterways
074 (0437) Liberty Garden Tower
075 (0438) Ancient Castle
076 (0439) Tower of Heaven
077 (043a) Forest of Illusion
078 (043b) Dragon Spiral Tower
079 (043c) Victory Road
080 (043d) Come Along
081 (043e) Come Along 2
082 (043f) Cheren
083 (0440) Belle
084 (0441) Professor Araragi
085 (0442) Araragi's Father
086 (0443) Team Plasma
087 (0444) N
088 (0445) Sage
089 (0446) Gechisu
090 (0447) Global Link Union
091 (0448) Ancient Times
092 (0449) Emotion
093 (044a) Trouble
094 (044b) N's Farewell
095 (044c) Looker
096 (044d) Champion Adeku
097 (044e) The Adventure Begins!
098 (044f) Ferris Wheel
099 (0450) N's Castle (Event)
100 (0451) A Legend is Born (Reshiram)
101 (0452) A Legend is Born (Zekrom)
102 (0453) Muscial (Field)
103 (0454) Musical (Opening)
104 (0455) Musical (Before)
105 (0456) Musical - Stardom!
106 (0457) Musical - A Walk in the Forest
107 (0458) Musical - Evening Party
108 (0459) Musical - Passion of Raimon
109 (045a) Spotted! Youngster
110 (045b) Spotted! Lass
111 (045c) Spotted! Twins
112 (045d) Spotted! Ace Trainer
113 (045e) Spotted! 5
114 (045f) Spotted! Female Worker
115 (0460) Spotted! Swimmer Male
116 (0461) Spotted! Psychic
117 (0462) Spotted! Scientist
118 (0463) Spotted! Clown
119 (0464) Spotted! Hiker
120 (0465) Spotted! Waiter
121 (0466) Spotted! Artist
122 (0467) Spotted! Team Plasma
123 (0468) Battle! Wild Pokémon
124 (0469) Battle! Wild Pokémon 2
125 (046a) Battle! Trainer
126 (046b) Battle! Subway Trainer
127 (046c) Battle! Gym Leader
128 (046d) Battle! Cheren・Belle
129 (046e) Battle! Team Plasma
130 (046f) Battle! Elite Four
131 (0470) Battle! Champion
132 (0471) Battle! N
133 (0472) Battle! N 2
134 (0473) Battle! Gechisu
135 (0474) Battle! Reshiram
136 (0475) Battle! Zekrom
137 (0476) Battle! Kyurem
138 (0477) Battle! Roaming Pokémon
139 (0478) Battle! Legendary Pokémon
140 (0479) Battle! Cynthia
141 (047a) Battle! In a Pinch
142 (047b) Battle! Gym Leader's Secret Weapon
143 (047c) Victory Against Wild Pokémon!
144 (047d) Victory Against Trainer!
145 (047e) Victory Against Gym Leader!
146 (047f) Victory Against Team Plasma!
147 (0480) Victory Against Champion!
148 (0481) Wi-Fi Communication
149 (0482) Mystery Gift
150 (0483) Game Sync
151 (0484) Global Link Terminal
152 (0485) Spin Trade
153 (0486) GTS
154 (0487) World Champion Station
155 (0488) Cynthia
156 (0489) Friend
157 (048a) Sound Designer [Radio Tower Takeover!]
158 (048b) Battle! Trainer M
159 (048c) Battle! Trainer S
160 (048d) Battle! World Champion
161 (048e) The Legend Has Come (Reshiram)
162 (048f) The Legend Has Come (Zekrom)
163 (0490) Battle! Wi-Fi Trainer
164 (0491) Victory Against Team Plasma!
165 (0492) N's Room
166 (0493) Epilogue
167 (0494) Epilogue (Waves)
168 (0495) Game Freak Logo
169 (0496) Musical (Piano Scale)
170 (0497) Musical (String Scale)
171 (0498) Musical (Guitar Scale)
172 (0499) Musical (Guitar Scale) 2
173 (0514) Recovery
174 (0515) Level Up!
175 (0516) Obtained Item!
176 (0517) Obtained Key Item!
177 (0518) Caught a Pokémon!
178 (0519) Congratulations on Your Evolution!
179 (051a) Obtained League Badge!
180 (051b) Obtained TM!
181 (051c) Obtained Accessory
182 (051d) Move Deleted
183 (051e) Obtained Berry
184 (051f) Pokédex Rating...That's No Good
185 (0520) Pokédex Rating...Not Yet
186 (0521) Pokédex Rating...Keep It Up!
187 (0522) Pokédex Rating...Getting Better!
188 (0523) Pokédex Rating...One More Step
189 (0524) Pokédex Rating...Perfect!
190 (0525) Obtained Pokémon Egg!
191 (0526) Received BP!
192 (0527) Feeling Check...High!
193 (0528) Feeling Check...Medium
194 (0529) Feeling Check...Low...
195 (052a) Initiate Feeling Check
196 (052b) High Link Mission Start!
197 (052c) High Link Mission Cleared!
198 (052d) High Link Mission Failed...
199 (052e) Item Mystery
200 (052f) Live Caster Call
201 (0530) Quiz
202 (0531) Del. Power
203 (0532) Recovery 2

Don't even ask.

incognito322
September 29th, 2010, 07:26 PM
I like most the Elite Four Battle theme; it fits with their darker, graver atmosphere, the Forest/Warehouse of Abandoned Dreams music because it's so calm, and the Hodomoe Drawbridge music; it adds to the bridge's solemn symbol as the halfway mark in your adventure, and is a nice break between the upbeat themes of Route 5 and Hodomoe City.

Overall though, it's been hard to find a track that I absolutely don't like; I'm glad they used a wider variety of instruments with this game's tracks, too.

Turnabout
September 30th, 2010, 11:47 AM
The music is AWESOME, like whoa.
I like everything, but have some favourites.

ALL of N's themes and related music are SO GOOD. When I first heard them playing the game, I was just giddy with joy. They're wonderful, seriously.

Reshiram/Zekrom Battle music, very nice, really got me revved.

The "friendly shop" music is sounding good as ever.
The Victory Road and Pokemon League music made a great impact on me too, very serious sounding.

Team Plasma's music made my jaw drop when I first heard it on Pokemon Sunday. It. Is. Awesome. Everytime I hear I wanna get up and air guitar.

And of course, all the route and town music is up to par, but I really like Hodome City's. I always end up humming along ~

Heart's Soul
September 30th, 2010, 02:31 PM
Reshiram's theme (way better than Zekrom or Kyurem), In a Pinch! (low HP), and the N's Final Battle are my three favorites. :D

Alaskan Husky
September 30th, 2010, 07:52 PM
uhhhhh

- Route 10
- Route 8 (Winter)
- Cynthia theme
- Kanto Champion theme
- Reshiram/Zekrom/Kyurem theme
- other legendary mons theme
- both N battles
- both wild pkmn themes
- Elite Four theme
- Hodomoe City
- Geechisu theme

These are all the themes I've listened to. I love them all, lol.

Toxicroak
September 30th, 2010, 11:35 PM
My favorite song of all time: Village Bridge

iv only heard it played once, whenever i go mack there its a different song.

heres the song on YT if anyone interested
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iapZJacM7B0

EDIT: btw where is everyone getting the animated sprites?

Logiedan
October 1st, 2010, 01:30 AM
I'm starting to like the Hodomoe City's theme. Despite that i'm at the current city in the game.
linkage (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y12D0ae-_hg)
I love the style and beat and it's quite catchy.

Toxicroak
October 1st, 2010, 02:29 AM
I just downloaded the B/W soundtrack and found way more songs i like :)

- Liberty garden tower (this song is also played in the first cave you go into and in the freezer shed)
- Hodomoe city
- Cave of underground waterways (played in caves i think)

A wild spoiler appeared!
- Battle! Prince N ( N's final battle music)
- N's Farewell :*(

- Roaming Legendary music
i also love how they tried to cover up that annoying beeping when your on red HP

otakulily
October 1st, 2010, 05:33 AM
I just downloaded the B/W soundtrack
Nintendo DS Pocket Monsters Black and White Super Music Collection​ (ニンテンドーDS ポケットモンスター ブラック・ホワイト スーパーミュージックコレクション?) is a four-disc soundtrack featuring the game's music scored by Junichi Masuda and Go Ichinose. The soundtrack is stated to be released on October 20, 2010 in Japan.Well, it's obviously not the OST. <___<

Toxicroak
October 1st, 2010, 06:13 AM
Well, it's obviously not the OST. <___<

its a gamerip soundtrack so i have everything from town music to the lv up sound

Forever
October 1st, 2010, 06:21 AM
It's nice you have the soundtrack ripped, but from now on just discuss your favourites, instead of where you got them from~

Lumière
October 1st, 2010, 02:17 PM
Although I haven't played through the games yet, here are some of my favs from what I've heard so far:

- Legendary (Victini) theme; Now I can get my groove on while catching legendaries. Nice beats and pace changes.

- Hiun City theme; It's been stuck in my head for a while now.

- Geechisu's battle theme; I only say this because of the infamous "Dennis" chants that make me laugh. It's gonna be hard to take that guy serious when I get the chance to battle him.

rocky505
October 1st, 2010, 02:31 PM
I love the end credits song it is my favorite one of them all.

thedestinedblade
October 1st, 2010, 06:45 PM
Must add Hodomoe, Sekka, Raimon City to my favorites as well. I like Route 10's somber melody. The pokemon league song is pretty epic too.

thepsynergist
October 2nd, 2010, 04:07 AM
I didn't know where to put this, either in here or in the Art Gallery.

I made a few remasters and remixes to Pokemon Black and White and I wondered if people would like to hear it. Here is my most recent. It's the Kanto Champion Battle theme.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDVCZ7nwaQU

Leave a comment, tell me if you like it.

Porygon Z
October 2nd, 2010, 04:50 AM
Personally, I love the Reshiram/Zekrom/Kyuremu battle music, it's awesome.
Also Gym Leader theme is quite good, but the E4 one is epic! And lastly...

N's Farewell

RainbowWing
October 2nd, 2010, 10:31 AM
legendary and huin city are my favs.
however,RSE still remain my favourite Pokemon soundtrack eva!

October 2nd, 2010, 10:38 AM
legendary and huin city are my favs.
however,RSE still remain my favourite Pokemon soundtrack eva!
Same here, RSE had one of the best tracks can't wait to hear what they will do with the remakes sound track :3
Also I like the legendary music and Plasma's :)

Hoenn
October 2nd, 2010, 12:39 PM
Team Plasma theme, I love it!
also Route 3, It's got a nice tune to it :).

©ereal Killer
October 2nd, 2010, 12:50 PM
That music when you get the gym leader to their last Pokemon.

Ricochet Orange
October 2nd, 2010, 12:56 PM
Team Plasma battle.

IMO, the second best theme ever in Pokemon, right after the Kano Gym leader battle theme.

Dooms
October 4th, 2010, 07:44 AM
8th gym city has my favorite music fo' sho'. :D

DeathYu
October 4th, 2010, 08:13 AM
The Elite 4 because I am about to beat the game

Mew~
October 4th, 2010, 08:40 AM
N's farewell and Kanto Champion remix :D

Edit: OH I FORGOT!!
N's baby/toy room :3

Boarbeque
October 6th, 2010, 03:29 AM
I like the music overall, but I wish that the Red Hp theme changed based on the original theme. It made me sad that it was the same theme everytime.

AlexAhnon
October 6th, 2010, 07:38 PM
I happen to love that when your Pokémon is near dieing (red bar) it will play a dramatic music in the background. I also love how they change the background music when the Gym leader is at his/her last Pokémon.

When it comes to trainers, the Team Plasma Grunt music is beast, so is N's theme.

Nothing special about the routes, cities and towns, but it was quite an enjoyable music when I first started playing.

Forever
October 6th, 2010, 07:59 PM
Don't know how you missed it, considering the thread was on the same page... merged, anyway.

AlexAhnon
October 6th, 2010, 08:34 PM
Don't know how you missed it, considering the thread was on the same page... merged, anyway.

I overlook a lot of things, I'm that stupid. :P

I also like how the wild Pokémon music changes depending on where you are and when a wild double battle starts. :)

SSJ4 Furanki
October 6th, 2010, 08:52 PM
I like all the music, except for maybe Adek's Champion theme, too upbeat for a "final battle".

But, top favorites:

- All Plasma Themes (N's [Battle, Non-Battle, it all.], Geechis' sort of, Grunt Battle (favorite of Plasma themes honestly, other than one of N's non-battle themes.)

- WCS Kanto Champion Remix

- Cynthia's Champion Theme (New Key and Tempo)

Souryuu City: White Version (I've been playing White, when I heard this I just stopped playing and listened to the music for a while. It's got a melancholy; yet, peaceful feeling that I love about it. Kinda shocked actually that theme is in a Pokémon game). Heard Black Version's version of the theme. Not a fan.
EDIT: Relistened to Black's version of the theme. It's not bad, but still like the White version's of the song better.

- Gym Leader Theme (Especially on last Pokémon with the homage to the original Pokémon theme).

- Elite Four Theme (Didn't like it at first, but it quickly grew on me.)

- Low HP - Theme

- Generic Trainer Theme: Regular and Battle Subway versions.

There's more, but those are the standouts for me; that I can currently think of.

HirakuNoShadow
October 7th, 2010, 04:23 AM
I've really enjoyed the majority of the music from B/W, especially the piano tracks, which Junichi Masuda seems to have utilized very well so far, such as Cynthia's pre-battle theme from DPPt.

Here's my highlight favourites:

-Elite Four music
-Ending Credits

The spoiler ones:

-The piano theme that starts when Belle is arguing with her father... anyone know what the title is?
-N's Castle
-N's Farewell

Sabi96
October 9th, 2010, 11:16 AM
My favorite music are the Friend battle music, and the team plasma grunt music.

Kevin
October 9th, 2010, 11:27 AM
I <3 the Elite Four theme.

The credit music is epic also. But the champion music on the other hand... could be way better. )= I also like the Team Plasma grunt theme. Though the boss/leader of Team Plasma music is way too plain. =\

Kaori
October 9th, 2010, 01:10 PM
I was recently listening to N's battle music, and I loved it; the beat and rhythm used throughout the battle was simple and decent. Although I expected something more "fierce" I suppose you can say, I was still satisfied with the outcome. Not really one of my favorites as there are other tracks within the game that I find more enticing to listen to; one of those tracks where you just want to replay it all the time because it's so appealing to the ears. Nevertheless, N's battle music is pretty captivating as well.

As I mentioned before, I'm glad the soundtrack for this generation has a point (as it fits the place, character or role) from what I've heard. A lot of people have been complimenting the themes and tracks throughout the storyline as well so that leaves a good sign on GameFreak's behalf. :)

123wert50
October 9th, 2010, 01:19 PM
Honestly, I like them all. My favorite though is definitly the Rival Battle Song. It's the best. No dought about it. Well maybe a little. xD

Weavile05
October 10th, 2010, 12:39 PM
I love the Gym Leader's Last Pokemon theme. I love how it sounds so familiar....

Kynn Master
October 16th, 2010, 01:22 PM
there's a tie:
-Final N battle music and
-Sekka city music (remembers me of Zelda)

RockmanEXE
October 16th, 2010, 06:00 PM
The Roaming Pokemon theme. It slows down then starts back up and plays some off key piano notes.

It's very interesting and awesome.

PsychoJigglypuff
October 16th, 2010, 06:47 PM
The Legendary theme is pretty awesome. It changes tempo and it just sounds all around cool.

Also, Team Plasma's theme. It actually made me look forwards to fighting Team Plasma grunts. xD

The Red Health music is cool, but I'd prefer not to hear it, since that usually means I'm losing. >.>

MEGAS
October 17th, 2010, 02:39 AM
N final battle theme
Just love it so much and fits for the final showdown with N <3

MidnightEclipse
October 17th, 2010, 09:44 AM
The Elite 4 theme is so addictive! The rival battle theme and both N's themes are great too. I like the legendary themes and the emotion theme is really moving.

TheChaosBlue
October 17th, 2010, 11:13 AM
I love:
-Reshiram's, Zekrom's, and Kyurem's themes
- Adeku's theme
- Battle Subway Trainer theme
-Gym Leader theme
- when said Gym Leaders are down to one pokemon( think it was called Decisive Battle or something)
And the list goes on...

shvihka
October 21st, 2010, 11:50 AM
My favourite 'city' is the Village Bridge hands down. I'm really fond of its atmosphere and the musicians there as well.
Agreed,the music is awesome))

Cresselia
October 21st, 2010, 04:52 PM
For me, the rival battle music! It's just so catchy and light-hearted. I also enjoy Team Plasma's themes and N's themes, and of course the infamous DENNNNNNIS song. ;]

kohei
October 23rd, 2010, 10:03 AM
Got my hands on the OST today.

Opinions changed, I like the track "揺れる想い" quite a bit now.
It's the piano track that plays when Bell is arguing with her dad at the start.

Also, the official remixes in the OST are insane as usual.
The N battle remix (http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm12500573)... Masuda went overboard again lol.

[edit]
Also, the track that plays when N says goodbye to you is actually titled "Sayonara", and there's also a remix of this in the album too.
Finding out official track names is fun.

Blue Nocturne
October 23rd, 2010, 12:42 PM
I love Souryuu City in White, it has the brilliant sombre tone that I'm attracted to. I like Route 10 as well, it conveys the "This is the end of the journey" feeling like it should do, and does it with a brilliant melody.

I quite like Hiun City, nice and jazzy... and i like Karakusa Town...
I'm gonna stop now before I list pretty much every track in the game.

[Your Name Here]
October 23rd, 2010, 01:14 PM
The Elite Four and the Champion Music. They're both epic.

Xous
October 23rd, 2010, 02:11 PM
My favorite tracks are N's Castle Theme, N's Castle Bridge, and Reshiram's, Zekrom's, and Kyurem's themes.

But I'm in agreement with the others here who feel pretty much every track is amazing. I haven't found one I dislike yet.

Ratto
October 24th, 2010, 07:41 PM
My favorite tracks are the Reshiram/Zekrom/Kyurem battle theme, gym leader battle (before the leader's last Pokemon is out), and the HiLink music. The rest is pretty great too, though. I can't wait to get the official soundtrack. X3

Kaori
October 26th, 2010, 03:21 AM
When I heard Cynthia's battle music was still the same, I was actually glad. Even before the battle the music has me going and ready to take on the challenge. I've always loved the music Cynthia has before and during the battle so I'm pretty satisfied they didn't change it. As well as Cynthia being my favorite character, I can't wait to listen to her track for myself while playing the games.

Cataclysmic
October 26th, 2010, 03:55 AM
The music it plays during the credits is epic. I also like the Fukiyose City theme and N's themes.

Cjdamon042
October 27th, 2010, 03:49 AM
I pretty much love everything this time round, especially the battle themes (although the Champion's could be better IMO). However, the one piece that really stands out for me is the Ending Theme. I hate myself for giving in and listening to these things, but it was definitely worth it to hear that piece. It's so epic, so un-Pokemon like, it's just incredible.

プラチナ・ベルリッツ
October 27th, 2010, 05:42 AM
Oh.. Oh.. Oh no...
Which tracks should I say I like?!?
I like them all!

But here are my favorites, the best from the rest ;):
- Elite Four Theme (OMG I love the beat and the RSE bit there too!)
- Geechisu Battle (Dennis!)
- Red health Music (Fast and catchy. I love it! Makes me not want to use a full restore on my pokémon!)
- Final N Battle Theme (Epic.)
- Credits (Soo Epic.)

I'm loving this generation's soundtrack! :D

TheAppleFreak
October 30th, 2010, 06:48 AM
Okay, so I recently downloaded another copy of the OST with all of the tracks translated (thanks anyways otakulily for that track list) and I've been listening to some new tracks that had gone neglected in my previous OST. So far, my favorites are:
-Ending Credits (truly epic; I think the best in any Pokémon game thus far)
-Fukiyose City
-Sekka City
-Souryuu City (Black; the White version isn't as good)
-White Forest
-"Unknown Track 1" (I've seen gameplay footage of the place with this music; I know it's a postgame thing but I don't know the city name. It has those vocals in it)
-Poké Mart (Big band remix FTW)
-Vs. Trainer
-Vs. Subway Trainer (I love this remix. Best trainer battle theme ever IMO)
-Low HP (at least it's not the beeping alone)
-Vs. Gym Leader (At first I was mixed about it, but after playing through a few Gym battles I have to say I like it a lot)
-Vs. Gym Leader's Last Pokémon
-Vs. Blue
-Vs. Cynthia
-Vs. Team Plasma (shame the battles are too short...)
-Vs. N (both fights; the final one is even more epic. I was mixed about this one too, but it's very awesome)
-Vs. Geechisu (DENNIS)
-Gate
-Emotion (Belle and her father)
-N's Farewell
-N's Castle Bridge

...yeah, my list's grown a bit.

Musician of Literature
October 30th, 2010, 06:57 AM
THIS GAME HAS THE BEST MUSIC EVER!!!! I love most of the tracks. Here's my top 10.

10. Bicycle Theme
9. Elite 4 Theme
8. Champion Theme
7. N Battle Theme
6. Tower of Heaven
5. Victory Road
4. Diving theme
3. Emotion
2. N's Castle/ N's Bridge
1. N's Farewell and End Credits

MrsNorrington
October 30th, 2010, 08:28 AM
I love all of N's theme music <3

ManhattanTheStarr
October 30th, 2010, 08:44 AM
I've been snooping around on Youtube and heard some other awesome songs from B/W:

Araragi's Theme
Makomo's Theme (which is basically a tropical remix of Araragi's :P)
Warehouse of Broken Dreams/Site of Dreams (I don't know which one it is Dx)
Sazanami Town (during Spring, Autumn, and Winter)
The Bicycle Theme
The Gate
Kagome Town

Oh, oh... and umm... Oh yeah~ The Legendary Battle Theme (not Reshiram and Zekrom's, the other legendary theme :>)

Ginji
October 30th, 2010, 10:30 AM
hmmm my favorite track within the game, I like almost all of them
tho its kinda sad that track on N's castle bridge only plays in that one spot

N's castle bridge
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNcvsLZ2Xo8

Sydian
October 30th, 2010, 10:55 AM
N's battle theme and the battle theme for the legendaries. :)

M4
October 30th, 2010, 11:03 AM
black city theme is so sexy

October 30th, 2010, 03:24 PM
I love Geechisu's theme it kind of reminds me of Arceus' theme...

October 30th, 2010, 04:44 PM
Team Plasma battle music, Rival Battle music and the final music you get when fighting the Gym Leaders last pokemon; the remix is wicked.

Air Lock
October 30th, 2010, 08:49 PM
Rival Music and The Gym Leader's last Pokemon music.
<3

October 30th, 2010, 09:44 PM
So the music changes with the last pokemon of the gym leader, cool I have yet to hear that track, do you know where one can hear it?

Ginji
October 30th, 2010, 10:10 PM
So the music changes with the last pokemon of the gym leader, cool I have yet to hear that track, do you know where one can hear it?
You can hear it on youtube, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSJ8FMCy-Q4

PlatinumDude
November 1st, 2010, 05:34 PM
I have another favorite track to add: the battle theme that plays when you battle the legendary musketeers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1_HAM20D8M I like the first part of it; it reminds me of the lake Pokemon theme for some reason.

Pseudo
November 2nd, 2010, 09:27 AM
I only remember N's battle theme track and the track that plays when a gym leader throws his last Pokémon against you. I'm pretty sure I have a couple more I liked, so I will post when I remember them.

Pokestick, good times.
November 2nd, 2010, 10:27 AM
I don't have the game itself, but what I've heard so far is wonderful :3

The bicycle theme, the different battle tracks, everything is fantastic (and with a taste of Gen 3 hiding below ;D)!

I think I gotta go with the Bike theme right now though.

shinyabsol1
November 3rd, 2010, 04:56 PM
I like the wild encounter music, as well as the team plasma grunt and gym leader themes.

austin00081
November 4th, 2010, 05:41 PM
I'm definitely into the E4 and gym leader battle themes.

I just beat Adeku, and I have to say that the ending credits music is awesome!

mervyn797
November 7th, 2010, 07:55 AM
My favourite one is the one which plays when our Pokemon's HP gets low. And the one while battling Team Plasma grunts is also quite cool. ^_^
I'm sure there would be many other great tracks as well, but I can't remember at the moment. >_<

xMiZx
November 7th, 2010, 08:43 AM
I love the entire soundtrack really. The theme with the HP down to red was the first I loved. The Game Sync music is very soothing. And the High Link track is epic. Epic enough that If it was possible to replace it with all the battle themes, I would.

SinisterEternity
November 8th, 2010, 03:29 PM
I adore :
The Pokémon Legendary Battle Theme, (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR1KJYEvnGw)especially the beginning ~ <3
The Black City Theme (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ3PzgYN8BI)
N's Castle Brigde Theme (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLQF7uBZ0zE)

Those are my favourites, but I like the other soundtracks as well ~ :D

mervyn797
November 16th, 2010, 03:53 AM
I just remembered some more tracks which I liked! ^_^
One of them is the music while riding a bicycle and the other being the one played in the Ghost Tower or umm.. I don't know what it is called... =(

MetalBowser53
February 15th, 2011, 12:07 PM
My favourite music so far
-Rival Battle
-Vs Kanto Champion
-Vs The Sinnoh Champion
-Route 10
-Nimbasa City
-Driftveil City
-Music when Gym Leaders on their last pokemon
-Elite Four Battle
-Vs N(final battle)
-Vs Reshiram/Zekrom Battle
-Souryuu City

Forever
February 15th, 2011, 04:25 PM
My favourite music so far
-Rival Battle
-Vs Kanto Champion
-Vs The Sinnoh Champion
-Route 10
-Nimbasa City
-Driftveil City
-Music when Gym Leaders on their last pokemon
-Elite Four Battle
-Vs N(final battle)
-Vs Reshiram/Zekrom Battle
-Souryuu City

This thread is deaaaad :(

Use this active one instead. (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=239437)

http://i51.tinypic.com/24mrgva.png