• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What's your favourite track within the games?

Do you like the new music?

• Could be much better! :[

Votes: 10 11.1%
  • LOVE IT :3 ~

Votes: 80 88.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    B/W has brought a range of new music to Pokémon. It may be the battle scenes, the music for certain cities, or another form of music - but it's a brand new start. Which is your favourite and why? Does it give you a sense of nostalgia, perhaps? Or do you just like the way it sounds?

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
  • I like the sound when ur pokemons hp drops to red. And the theme in the main menu, when u see zekrom/reshiram

The Red Chain

Yay for this thread's existence. If there is one thing that makes me play a game ever, it's the music.

For right now, my most favorite tune is the frantic music that plays when your Pokemon's HP is in the red zone. It gets you really pumped to beat the opponent, or heal up. It's actually a really cool feeling. If you have anxiety [like me] it can be stressful too sometimes. XDD
    But at least it sounds nice.

The beeping is also synced with the tune, which I really adore. <3
    No more annoying BEEEEEP BEEEEP BEEEEP!

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • So far I love the trainer battle theme VERY MUCH.
    And the Plasma Grunt Battle.

And yeah, the going-down-to-red theme is a favourite of mine as well.

Welp, it's just for now. ;_;

Years
  • The rival battle theme is definitely the best I've heard so far. <333 It has a very Mario Party-like feel to it, and it's so bouncy. x3 I also love how the music changes when your Pokemon's HP is low. That beeping was hella annoying. Dx

Years
  • I like the ending theme the best. It is amazing.
    And the champion theme. If you wish to go through the game and go OMG whenever you ever hear it, then don't listen to it yet.

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    it's so hard to choose :D
    i guess it's a tie between Huin city and Belles theme (i've been listening to her theme for a few minuets now haha)
    has anyone ripped all the music yet? i want it on my ipod hahaha i love the entire soundtrack

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I haven't heard many soundtracks as I don't want to ruin it because my copy will be arriving within a few days, but my favourite what i've heard so far is the Rival battle music, love it! :D

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv the credits, probably the only game where I would say this but the theme they play is so cool

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I'm only up at Aloe right now, but I already have a list of faves:
    -Gatehouse song
    -Cheren/Beru Battle theme
    -N Battle theme
    -Gym leader theme on their last Pokemon

I love this game too much.

Does the music change during battles at points?

I heard about when your HP bar goes low it changes but I wasn't sure if it was true or not?

Years
  • Does the music change during battles at points?

I heard about when your HP bar goes low it changes but I wasn't sure if it was true or not?

Yes, the music changes when your Pokemon's HP is low. It's SO much better than hearing the annoying beeping, because this time, the beeping seems to add on to the music. x3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1YeErMOL2A <- Here it is, unless if you don't want to be spoiled. :0

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    ok- i just heard it
    THE BIKE THEME
    great music :)
    seriously, does anyone know where i can get the soundtrack? (when HG/SS was out, the soundtrack was ripped and ready for download within hours)
    EDIT
    got a new one :)
    i love the piano track you hear outside the pokemon musical when belle is talking to her father
    i really don't want to turn it off for fear of the song not being in the rest of the game :)it's so sad but so beautiful
    if it's ok for me to post, this is a download link for all the music (MP3- download will start when you click link)

Last edited by a moderator:

The Red Chain

I've decided to repost because I have found various other tracks that I dearly love. <3

My favorite has to be this "Secret" Battle Theme. It's a montage of about 10 past songs from previous games. See if you can pick them out. It's a real nostalgia trip~ :D

Victini's battle theme is also crazy, and I love it for that. It has this really hyper and hard beat to it that seems to oddly fit Victini. Its really wild. XD Oh! I mustn't forget the Kanto Champion battle theme! This theme gets me pumped to battle anytime I hear it. <33

I love many more, but I'll spare you the sillyness.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back