• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Cult [PG-16]

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
Alright, it's been a long time since I've authored a role-play on here so my skills might be a TAD bit rusty.

The Cult [PG-16]

"I have managed to seal away that horrible beast with the help of Regice, Registeel, and Regirock. I will assign 8 spirits to guard the three because if that horrid monster escapes then we are all doomed. "
--????​

Congratulations on just turning 15. You are now eligible to get your first Pokémon! Pretty sweet, right? I mean you can go on your very own adventure and make lots of friends along the way. The Hoenn region has entered an age of prosperity, the economy is thriving and Team Magma and Team Aqua have long since disbanded, so everything is quite peaceful...

Or is it?​

Under all the prosperity lies a looming threat. Horrible crimes are being committed by a new crime syndicate who merely call themselves, "The Cult". Many of the crimes they have committed they cannot be charged with because the police have no substantial proof that they committed the crime. Many even debate it's very existence but most just don't want to acknowledge the possibility of a major crime syndicate.

Little do they know that this crime syndicate isn't like Team Magma or Team Aqua who just wanted to expand land or sea. No, what they want is to create chaos and bring the world to ruin. They wish to unlock the unknown monster that the Regi's helped seal away long ago but to do that they need to find the 8 seals who's location has been lost within the sands of time. In an attempt to drag information out of people who MIGHT have the answers they abduct them and then the person they abducted is never heard from again.

Along with "The Cult" there are several other smaller crime syndicates within the region. They are after the seals as well but not to bring the world to ruin but merely to make a profit out of it.

So, do you still believe you can become the champ under these circumstances? I mean there's no telling whether your The Cult's next victim and wit the government unwilling to acknowledge their existence they cannot be caught and their plans are slowly but surely moving forward to unlock the dark monster that was locked away eons ago..

Good luck, you'll need it.

Profiles:

Alexandrea Mazerek [Yuukihime]

Pokemon on Team

dpffa273.png

[Demeter]
Level: 7
Sassy Nature
Move Set: Bide, Harden, Growth

280.png

[Hyperion]
Level: 4
Brave Nature
Move Set: Growl, Confusion

Pokemon in Box:

None

Key Items:
Pokedex [Sharing with Cassandra Mazerek]

Items
sdcrch.png
x4

-------

Cassandra Mazerek [MistressMew]

Pokemon on Team

270.png

[Kappa]
Level: 7
Quirky Nature
Move Set: Astonish, Growl, Absorb, Nature Power

283.png

[Flick]
Level: 4
Timid Nature
Move Set: Bubble

Pokemon in Box
None

Key Items
Pokedex [Sharing with Alexandrea Mazerek]

Items
sdcrch.png
x4
67qn41.png
x3

----

Rules

I enforce these with an iron fist, because I am a rp dictator like that

- Respect, you will respect all other role-players in this role-play. Nuff' said.

- Bunnying is strictly NOT ALLOWED unless you have the owners permission to bunny his character in which case you must submit PROOF that he/she has allowed you to bunny his/her character. I will double check to make sure you are not lying to me.

-One paragraph rule is to be followed at all times, if you can't come up with at least 1 paragraph then don't bother posting. If you are caught breaking this rule then you will be booted out. No exceptions.

-Grammar. I don't mind a typo here and there or a misplaced period I'll let it slide but if it's just filled with careless typo's and grammar errors I will confront you about it. :x

-Granted this is a PG-16 RP not for swearing or naughty content but for some of the dark content it will contain. If you are not a fan of the horror psychological thriller genre I advise you not join this role-play. Also, because this is a PG-16 role-play I ask that all role-players maintain a level of maturity.

- Swearing and romance. Keep it to a minimum, saying ''Damn it,'' occasionally isn't going to hurt anyone but dropping an f-bomb every other sentence will get you kicked to the curb. Romance, I'll allow it but keep at it PG-13 at max.

-Be active. If you post one post then disappear off the face of the Earth I will not hesitate to continue on without you. I will also open up a spot for another role-player to join. If you have no intention of sticking to the role-play then don't join it. That simple.

Failure to follow these rules will get you kicked out of this role-play.

Sign-up Sheet

Name:

Personality: 2-3 paragraphs

Appearance: 2-3 paragraphs

History: 2+ paragraphs

Starter:

Extra: Any extra personality quirks your character may or may not have

RP example: To get a good idea of how well you can role-play.

Last edited:

Doctor Who

Saving the earth with a bowtie
Years
Could I please reserve the Pooch? There's no sign-up sheet so I'm not sure what you want with that...
Also a question, is this rp chapter-based?

Fera

Arsenal for English Premere
Years
Honestly I am not sure how this application process is working... but just in case... I would like to reserve the Ralts if that's acceptable and I will post my finished character later tonight.

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
Years
I would like the reserve Makuhita please.
I recommend adding a Sign-Up sheet, which this RP seems to be lacking. In the mean-time, I'll create my SU using a template from one of the other RPG's I'm in, unless you state otherwise.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
Alright, sorry! I PM'ed parallel to let her know I had accidentally submitted it before I put the sign-up sheet up so thats why there wasn't one, there should be one now so go ahead and flesh out your sign-ups <3 Sorry about that!

And wow, I may have to add more starters because Zeta and I were planning on joining! Anyway, down to business

Grif: Reserved
Fera: Reserved
Doctor Who: Reserved

And to answer your question Doctor, yes this rp will be chapter based.

Also: I'm going to be adding two new starts for Zeta Dimentio and I. They should be up once we discuss which ones we are going to choose and maybe Onee-chan depending if she wants to join or not.

Last edited:

GrifSpark

Years
Ok, I'll modify my rough SU accordingly. And this is just an observation, but you have given the new starters (Pidgey, Seedot, Lotad) levels, yet the first three (Ralts, Poocheyena, Makuhita) do not. It doesn't really matter, just something I noticed.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
(A/N: Yeah, reusing one since I was having trouble coming up with a character for some reason. There is a reason he's in spoiler tags. And yes, despite there being two names, this is one character.)

Spoiler:

GrifSpark

Years
It took me... some measurement of time, but I've added my SU. Now, I wait for a response...

>Name: Matthias Frey
>Gender: Male
>Age: 15 (August 24th)

>Personality: Matthias isn't exactly the person you would class as a loner. In fact, he is a rather sociable person, always trying to strike up a conversation with whoever is near him, be it a close friend or a complete stranger. Unfortunately for whoever he begins to talk to, it will take no-less than a minute to realise that Matt will never take anything seriously, and that he will joke about even the most serious of topics. Yep, he's a joker, and not a half bad one at that.

The fact that he rarely stakes anything seriously is both his best and worst trait. It allows him to stay relaxed in a large amount of situations that others would be worrying about, and that he tends to seem rather friendly. Unfortunately for him, and everyone else, if a serious problem does arrive, he'll tend to just joke about it and forget it ever happen, which many find to be annoying.

And whenever Matt does bother to get up and help solve a serious issue, he'll most likely run straight first into it, and end up in some kind of horrible crash that even Superman would have some trouble fixing.

But despite all of his flaws, he's not a bad person. Just one that is highly annoying and rash…

When it comes to hobbies, Matthias has a few; one of them would be jogging. While he doesn't particularly do it for exercise, or to lose weight, he simple does it because he feels free, and even more relaxed. He also loves listening to music, although that would be rather difficult for him as any kind of music player (IPod, MP3, ect), would run out quickly enough without him being able to charge it.

>Appearance:

-Physical: Matthias stands at about 6'2, which is rather tall if he does say so himself. His skin is naturally pale, but has begun to tan slightly from living in the warmer region that is Hoenn. Matt is also slightly muscular, although it is barely noticeable against another person of his age.

His hair is fairly short, however it is long enough to see that it hasn't been styled in anyway, and is rather messy. It is also of a dark-brown colour. His eyes are a pale green colour, which is a trait that is quite clearly taken from his mother, as she has eyes of much the same shade. His skin had the occasional scratch or bruise marked on it, from nearly any time he leaves the house, although most of them have barely broken the skin, making them rather un-harmful.

-Clothing: Matthias wears rather casual clothes, mainly because he doesn't feel the need to look smart when he doesn't need to. He wears a white T-shirt, which is rather un-extraordinary, having very little which defines it from another white T-shirt.

It is, however, covered by a thin orange rain-coat, which is worn to cope with Hoenn's slightly tropical weather. Despite this, he rarely puts the hood up even if it were to down-pour. There are two pockets on said coat, one of each side, near the bottom. Two thin white stripes run from the wrists of the jacket, up the arms, and stop at the shoulders. He rarely does the zip up either, but that's just from habit.

And then, we move on to his trousers. They are jeans of a dark grey colouration, verging on being black. Two pockets rest on the side, and other than that, they too, are rather unremarkable. His shoes are black trainers, with the strings constantly tied in a double knot.

>History: Matthias, unlike many other people in the Hoenn region, wasn't actually born there. Matt was born in Azalea Town, Johto. However, he had only spent a few, precious years there, before him and his mother moved off to Hoenn, more specifically, Fortree. Being a rather adventurous and outdoorsy person anyway, the active and rural life-style of the quaint village suited him. However, this wasn't the only time he moved. Every couple of years, Matthias would move from town to town, city to city, with him, and his family.

Matt had never known his father, being primarily raised by his mother. Matthias had never really minded not having a father figure to look up to, finding his icons in local heroes, like Gym Leaders or Co-ordinators. Although the person that he did look up to the most was his mother, which is quite understandable as she raised him.
Matthias had nearly always had a love of Pokémon. He believes that this may have started due to the fact that his mother had owned a Skitty ever since Matt was young, and despite how much Matt thought of the Skitty as 'overly cutesy', he did love the pink ball of fluff.

During one stay in Oldale, he turned 15, officially old enough to start his Pokémon journey. From this point, his current objective is to head south, to LittleRoot town. There, is his starting point.

>Starter:Makuhita (Who shall be nicknamed in due time)

>RP Sample: Is it alright if I simply post a link to another RolePlay that I'm in?
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=229780

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
Zeta - Um wow, interesting character. xD Anyway since you are my co-owner your Accepted
Grif -Your sign-up looks nice and everything seems to be in order so I'll say Accepted.

Now for my basic skeleton. MistressMew and I have decided to make twin characters.

Name: Alexandrea Mazurek

Nickname: Ally

Personality: Quick-tempered and violent are two words to describe Alexandrea. She is someone who doesn't take crap from anyone and if you make her mad you are sure to get a good thrashing. Accompanied with a sharp tongue she is a force to be reckoned with when angered. Aside from having quite the sharp tongue Alexandrea is actually quite a quirky person.

She loves to play jokes on her friends by switching places with her twin sister, "Cassandra". The two switch places often so sometimes it's hard to tell who is who. Alexandrea will also go out of her way to protect her older twin sister and even took martial arts to protect from anyone or anything that may harm her she is also a self-proclaimed kleptomaniac and loves to steal anything form ice pops to artifacts.

She also a major tomboy and won't be caught dead in a dress and often refers to herself as "old man". Despite this when complimented by any member of the opposite sex she will turn bright red and start stuttering.

She was also diagnosed with bi-polar disorder and can have heavy mood swings if she does not take her medicine on a regular basis. When going through these "episodes" she can be merciless and cruel. Alex has had one account of violently assaulting a person while undergoing one of these "episodes". Luckily, these episodes are very rare if she properly takes her medication as prescribed. Despite this, she can be quite moody at times.

History: Born in the busy city of Celedon Ally is quite used to city life. Being the daughter of two important government officials meant that she was sent to an all girls private school and had the best education anyone with have. She was someone who had a proper upbringing and was pushed to the max to get good grades. Things were peaceful for a time until at the age of 7 her beloved mother was found murdered. After this, Alexandrea clung to her older sister for support. She became dependent on her older twin sister for support.

All this changed when her sister was brutally assaulted by a man in an attempt to protect Alexandrea. After this Ally vowed that she would be the one to protect her sister and never again would she see her sister so brutally beaten. This secret vow turned into a personal determination to learn self-defense. She began taking self-defense classes and started earning different belts and by the age of 13 she was a black belt in tai kwon do.

While things improved school wise things at home weren't improving. Her father had gotten a new girlfriend who was merely using him for money. Still she put up with it for a time until the day she saw this women verbally assaulting her twin sister. This is when the breaking point hit. She used her self-defense moves on this women and put the women in the hospital but this was not the end of her violent rampage. At school she tracked down 3 people whom she had hated and assaulted them with a metal bat and then proceeded to shove a large piece of glass through one of the victims eyes and then mercilessly broke all the windows of the school. She was kicked out of the private school and charged with 3 counts of assault with a deadly weapon and her father had to pay off the media to keep it a secret.

She was sent to psychiatric counseling and was diagnosed with bi-polar disorder. Not wanting to cause anymore trouble he sent the twins to Hoenn where Alexandrea and her sister were to stay with her grandparents but Alexandrea was to be put in a mental institution until she would be considered "mentally fit".

She spent 1 year in the institution getting counseling and therapy for her disorder, she was also prescribed with medicine to keep her disorder under control. After she was released she began to despise her father and blamed him for everything. So one summer night Alexandrea and her twin sister fled.

By the age of 15 she was making a living as a mere thief. The two girls soon became very agile and nimble and learned to evade the police. They soon forgot about their homely life style in favor for a life of thievery and uncertainty.

The two girls were petty thieves for about a year until Alexandrea discovered a lost flier to get Pokemon starters. This is when Alexandrea would decide that she would start her own journey.

Appearance: Alexandrea always sports a guyish look and often one might mistake her for a male. Her long brown, red-streaked hair is often tied back in a ponytail to keep it out of her face. Her eyes a simmering crystal blue show a fiery passion to protect her twin sister and also a passion and love for fighting enemies much stronger than her. Her skin is peach colored and is laced with scars from foolishly fighting people, she wears them as a sign of victory but is quickly embarrassed when asked about them. She stands at about 5"5, only slightly taller than her older sister. Her body is well toned with a lean, muscular build with all the training she has had.

Clothing wise she is someone who honestly doesn't care about looks. She could go out into public wearing nothing but a pajamas on, because she honestly never cared. If it weren't for her sister's consistent nagging to keep up with her personal hygiene she would probably never get out of her own pajamas. Normally, she'll sport a black-short sleeved shirt with the logo of Left 4 Dead (her favorite game) on it. Her pants are just a simple pair of jeans that are filled with tears and rips from all the fighting she has done. She also sports bandages around her hands because of how badly they've been scarred from fighting, the many compound fractures she's hand left the bones in an odd position and the deep cuts she's earned from fighting off either gang members, angry shop owners, or police members.

Starter: Seedot

Extra: Alexandrea is quite fond of Halloween. She finds dressing up in costumes and playing tricks on people quite amusing.

Rp Example: It was an rp that I posted awhile back but it really never got started, sadly.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Doctor Who

Saving the earth with a bowtie
Years
Name: Mariella 'Ella' Trinket

Personality: Mariella is the very epitome of an air-headed, self-justified, shallow girl. And a very stubborn on at that. She's one of those people who has their own beliefs and will argue them to the death, even if she should be wrong about them. She's also the kind of person to whole-hearedly deny the wrong-being until she can no longer do so. She has a huge pride, scathe her pride and she won't be very happy. She doesn't like being told what to do either, tell her no and she'll do yes and tell her right and she'll go left.

Besides the pride and stubbornness issues she's also rather shallow. She prefers her Pokémon to me pretty and cute, and doesn't much care about how powerful they are. She'd pick a week Ninetales over a strong Bronzong any day. She likes grooming her creatures and making them look pretty. Originally she was going to be a coordinator, and it would suit her so much more, but her friends told her she could never be a trainer and there she was, setting out to challenge the League. Paying no heed of any warnings of the strange 'Cult' of course, why would she?

One of the reasons Ella would not have been very suited for a trainer career is that she's very impatient. If the battle isn't going quickly enough she'll get agitated and try to speed things up and make mistakes. Same goes for when things are going well, there's been numerous times where it looked like there'd be no way that she'd lose, and she'd get overconfident and make a fatal mistake, therefore losing. She does have some genius strategical moments, something that comes from her coordinating talent. She's good at thinking up combinations at least, and every once in a blue moon she'll think of something extremely genius without even having thought it would work. And she'd boast about if afterwards of course.

Also she likes fire. No she's fascinated by fire, anything about fire. Except for fire types, curiously she doesn't like those at all.

Appearance: Mariella has long straight honey-blonde hair parted to the side, no bangs. It is most often tied into a ponytail at the base of the neck to keep out of place and she sometimes even pins it away from her face with bobby pins. Her build is long and slim, she has near to no muscles and has a bit of a willowy appearance, which doesn't help with the fact that she doesn't like having her legs covered. The last time she measured she was 1m89, and she really does hope that she's stopped growing now.

Her skin, besides being freckled, is very pale and burns incredibly quickly. No matter that she's lived in the sunny region of Hoenn all her life, it's still pale and it still burns. Her eyes are big and light blue and she has a small button-nose to go with a rather long and thin head.

As mentioned before Ella doesn't like covering her legs. If it were up to her she'd walk in shorts 24/7, even in the snow. She most commonly wears a pair of light blue short shorts with an orange tasseled sash attached that has several rings on it for Pokéballs to go on.

Above her shorts she wears a black and white striped shirt with tight sleeves covering most of her upper arm, the shirt itself cuts off at the ribs, leaving her midriff bare. Around her neck hangs a pale yellow scarf, tied at the back of her neck, though it's thin and its purpose is not to keep her warm by far. It's simply a pretty ornament that she wears.

On her feet she wears hot pink and white sneakers for walking long distances on. Around her shoulder hangs an off-white, cylindrical duffel bag for her stuff. Mostly it holds some spare clothes, including a long tee serving as pajamas, a bathing suit, a long raincoat and orange rubber boots for the muddier regions of Hoenn.

History: Mariella was born to a fairly large family, middle child of 4 children resulted in that she didn't get a whole lot of attention, but she didn't mind, she loved her sibs more than anything. She was a farm-girl, though not always voluntarily so, her parents managing a great orchard with many plots. She was always the student that did mediocrely well, but she was sociable and had a stable set of friends, really Ella was a very ordinary child, never did anything special, or had any weird tendencies. Or so they thought.

Ella had always been somewhat of a pride and joy to her father, but that rapidly changed as she start to develop a strange love for fire. Anything with a flame, really. She'd sit by the hearth and stare at the fire for hours, just fascinated by it. When her parents weren't around she put her hand as close to it as she dared, always pulling back before getting burnt. Her parents quickly hid the emergency candles, for they started disappearing one by one as Ella lit them in her room, passing her hand over the flame, a tad slowed every turn. She started buying matches from the local stores and simply lighting one when she felt the need for it, and she did quite often find a need for it. Her parents suggested therapy, but Ella brutally shot that down. They didn't expect her to go see a shrink simply because she liked fire, did they? It was harmless, really.

It happened just after Ella had talked to her parents about going on a trainer journey, something she'd come up with simply because she was told she wouldn't be able to do it. Just after that she decided to celebrate with lighting a match. She hid in the family's old barn, a thing that used to be used for hay storage before a safer and more fire proof version was built. Ella didn't know about the latter. She lit her match in wonder, but someone just walked in and she looked up in guilt, just then the flame hit her fingers and she dropped it, hitting some dry, rotting hay. The hay lit and within seconds there was a huge fire.

Mariella stole away that night, while her parents were watching the fire burn, firemen working hard to contain it. She stole away to ger her Pokemon, afraid of what her parents would say and do to her when this was over. She left a note, and fled.

Starter: Poochyena (Officially named Marcus, though more often called Pooch)

Extra: Any extra personality quirks your character may or may not have

RP example: I haven't got any right now, it's been a few months since I've role-played, but I can assure you that I'm no noob at this.

Last edited:

Project.

Tarot reading;
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 5, 2010
This seems like an interesting RP. If there are any spots open, or possibly anything in the future I'd love to be a part of it.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
This seems like an interesting RP. If there are any spots open, or possibly anything in the future I'd love to be a part of it.

I'm going to give Fera till Friday to start her sign up, if she doesn't have her sign-up by then I'll unreserve ralts and you can make a sign-up for ralts, in other news I'm going to post the OoC thread. And I've hopped on Onee to get Cassandra's character done so you should be seeing Alexandreas twin sister sometime soon o:

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
If Fera doesn't post a profile and Project decides to back out I'll reserve the Ralts... never tried a from starter pokemon RP so worth a shot (+ been wanting to make a human psychic character (they are in the games))

Last edited:

GrifSpark

Years
Stingray, Project. *Nod*
Don't really have anything else to say on this matter, other than I've decided to nickname Makuhita "Mako", as it seems to suit him. And I've just been checking up on Bulbapedia on Makuhita, and it says that they constantly eat and sleep in order to gain weight and store energy. The fact that it constantly sleeps seems to relfect on his Lax nature.

GrifSpark

Years
On the topic of the RPG, will the Pokemon that appear in the wild be purely Hoenn specific, like in the games, or will it be a little more varied? (For example, a Shuckle appearing)

It doesn't matter either way, but I seem to have grown an obsession with Shuckle, and was hoping I could catch one :D

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
Alright judgment time.

First off, it's Friday and Fera has yet to start her sign-up so I'm going to unreserve Ralts for someone else to take.

Doctor Who - Your missing history, I'll give you some time to write one and by looking at your sign-up sheet you seem to be a good rper. So history, and your accepted

Griffin - I'll allow other region Pokemon to be caught but not early on.

Stingrays already sent me his app so it seems to be in order but I'll give Project. a chance to make one before I pass judgment.

GrifSpark

Years
Griffin? That's a new nickname...

And I kind of expected that if we could, then it wouldn't be early on. I guess I have to re-check the Hoenn Pokedex/map, ect. I haven't played Emerald in a while.

Project.

Tarot reading;
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 5, 2010
Awesome! I'll take Ralts. Allow me to prepare an SU>

Name: Vera Rosemary

Personality: Vera is a silent individual. She prefers to not talk in discussions, bu she does not like to stand behind the group. She is the strong, fierce but silent type. During a battle, she will not hesitate to yell out orders to her prized Ralts. Her quaintness appears weak and frail at the beginning, but you will soon realize her true power. She only speaks if her ideas are outrageously better then the others. When you can start a conversation with her, she is friendly and will talk. She enjoys making friends, but does not like to be the one to walk up to them.

Appearance: Vera's delicate skin is often covered with layers of bright colours. A sky blue skirt and corset often match her, but when she has to be moving around a lot she tends to wear a pair of athletic clothes. She prefers to wear comfortable, beautiful clothing. Her small face brings out her big eyes, but they are often covered by the leaning over of her feathered hat. She will stand out in a crowd, so that is why she prefers to walk alone.

History: She was born 16 years ago into a life of love and cherish from her parents. They were not wealthy, but a middle-class family. She was born in Lilycove City of Hoenn, where she lived in prosperity. As a child, she enjoyed visiting the beach during sunset and admiring the blazing sun. She grew up happily, and at age 7 her father began to teach her about Pokemon. Him, being an ex-Pokemon trainer was a good role model for her. She learned, and became more advanced with the skills. She couldn't wait until she turned 15; when she would get her first Pokemon.

She attended a private school and made many friends, but she still contained most of her thoughts in, only telling them to her parents. Being a single child, they gave her the sole attention she desired and needed. Life flew by, and then when rumors of "The Cult" began appearing up in Hoenn, her mother and father decided they were to move to Sinnoh. But due to complications, her father's company was making cuts and he was fired. They were stuck in Lilycove. But when Vera turned 15, she told her parents that she had to save the world. They thought she was somewhat crazy, but they let her go. She went to the 'One Town'... and received her first Pokemon, Ralts. Thus, the saga continues.

Starter: Ralts, nicknamed "Araisha"
Extra: Nothing much here. She loves to talk to Araisha
RP example: Vera stared out on the horizon. The sun was beginning to fade into the distance. She laid back on the soft sand and closed her eyes, and imagined herself in the perfect world. The Cult was gone. Her parents were fine, and she was still a Pokemon Trainer. The waves slithered up onto her feet, and she stood back up. The sun was gone, and the stars began appearing on the sky. She stared up, and made out the many constellations that dotted the beautiful sky. She realized that moment. She realized that moment, that it was time for her to fix all of this.

(I'll draw a picture of her later!)

Last edited:

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Ok Yuukihime asked me to post the SU I made (I had too much free time one day and had this idea for a while). Yuukihime I made a slight change at the end of extra and beginning of Personality to hopefully explain things a bit better.

Spoiler:

Pokemon and equipment:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back