• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Cult [PG-16]

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
  • (A/N: Because years of brainwashing don't go away easily.)

Chapter 4: The End of the Battle

"Eh, just because I'm a thief, I use tricks to get an advantage? Now listen you, I may be sneaky but I do NOT use tricks in fights. That's why my hands are ban-," She cut herself off, "Why your right I DO use many tricks." Alexandrea gave an evil grin. Indigo didn't seem worried, but he was about to be proven wrong.

"And as for this productivity bull crap your spouting I'll let you in on a little secret from what happened with my father, he's using you, he doesn't care what happens to you in the long because there is always someone better to do the job. And this is the complete truth, so you'd better think twice before you make it your mission in life. You might want to try making friends and living life before become a corporate official because then you can't live life at all." Alexandrea spouted. Indigo couldn't stand to hear this, he was taught this way ever since he got his scar!

"You don't know anything about me." Indigo said emotionlessly. "My father's word is law, to rebel is to suffer, to escape is to suffer. He taught me this lesson, and I saw how foolish I was. Even this journey is done on behalf of my father." He heard that she was speaking something, but he couldn't hear what. Suddenly, Seedot rushed from the cloud, missing Helio completely.

"Keep on guard." Indigo said, but Alexandrea managed to get his attention again.

"You do know what a thief is best at, right? Hiding and being sneaky. Now let's use bide once more but this time look for a surprise hiding spot Demeter." Alexandrea had a plan, she wouldn't even know where Demeter would appear, so how could the Pidgey?

"Family doesn't make you who you are. You seemed to have been completely controlled your whole life, so you might want to loosen up while you're out on your journey. Your life mission shouldn't be to fulfill your father's wishes." Indigo made no reaction, but this was when Melissa came in.

"She's right, you should loosen up while you're out here. It has always been hard to see you like this." Melissa said to Indigo, but he stayed stotic.

"Shut up both of you." Indigo said, his voice finally changing a bit. He sounded the slightest bit angry. "Thief... you know nothing of my father. I may not know your life before this, but you think you can know someone like him? Father wouldn't lie. Why should I believe a liar like you? I get enough of this from Melissa every day."

This outburst caused him to miss the Seedot rushing from the trees. It hit Helio, knocking him down, but Seedot itself hit the ground, too.

"Seedot! Hide in one of the bushes!" Alexandrea yelled. In an attempt to get out of the pidgey's line of sight the Seedot scampered into a neighboring bush for cover.

"Tackle, and finish the job." Indigo said. Pidgey flew into the bush and slammed into the Seedot, a critical hit, knocking it into one of the trees. The impacts knocked it out, swirls in its eyes, showing that there was no way it was getting back up. "You did good, Helio." Helio flew up to Indigo, and the latter pet the bird on the head. Now the Pidgey accepted him, since he let him fight. The other one never let him fight, so he was bored all of the time. He stopped and looked at Alexandrea, a blank expression on his face, like normal.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • When Alexandrea said, "Oh your Ralts is so cute! Has a lot of spunk too! I wish I had a Ralts! Maybe I can catch one..." The Ralts reached out to her desperately as if asking the human to take her from her trainer, but either Alexandrea didn't notice Fircia or she ignored the small Ralt's plea. Sindri stood there and listened to Alexandrea, then replied as she walked off, "I am Sindri nic…" By then the girl had already gone past him. Sindri's smile turned into a small grin as he said out loud, once Alexandrea was out of hearing range, so his Ralts could hear, "Anger issues? O this could be very fun…"

He then telepathically said to his Ralts, "I saw what you tried to do… I am your master Fircia. The only way you're gaining your freedom from me is if you take it yourself. Don't get others involved this is our little game." He then dropped the Fircia from several feet above the ground. Right before she hit the ground hard, he caught her with his telekinesis powers and gently set her down. Fircia was now shaking in fear from the sudden drop. "Come I want to see what is going on over here," ordered Sindri telepathically as he went over to where Alexandrea and the other 3 trainers were now dueling, Fircia followed him with her head handing down and her hands still shaking.

Sindri watched the duels with interest from the shadows. He was more interested in the trainers than their Pokemon, and the stuck up boy Alexandrea was dueling was the most interesting. Something about him seemed… off, and it didn't take Sindri long to realize the boy seemed to be talking about or even to a person who didn't seem to be there. Was this kid's mental state already unstable? Sindri's smile turned into a wicked grin as he thought out ways to mess with Indigo's mental state. "One has anger issues… this one seems slightly insane… this should be fun," thought Sindri as he stepped out of the shadows after Indigo's Pidgey knocked out Alexandrea's Seedot.

He approached the group with his normal smile and said with a smooth voice, "O we have a winner… the bird beat the acorn." Sindri then looked up at Indigo and asked in a polite voice as he slightly leaned his head to the right, "You mentioned a Melissa talking to you... yet only Alexandrea here was speaking to you and the only other two people here are dueling and have not really talked to you unless my hearing is going bad. So who is Melissa and where is she?" Sindri then motioned to Cassandra and Matthias with his right hand. Sindri added with a very respectful tone, "Sorry my name is Sindri… I am also a new trainer."

Fircia stood behind Sindri wondering what her master was up to. She then looked over at Alexandrea wondering if the girl would still be interested in a Ralts. Would this girl be her hope from getting away from Sindri? Fircia hoped so… she wasn't sure how long she would survive under Sindri's care (or lack of it).

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • OoC: Grif has notified me of some laptop issues so he has given me authorization to bunny Matthius, so anyway, on with the show!

Arc 1 , Chapter 5: Losses

"Tackle, and finish the job." Indigo said. Pidgey flew into the bush and slammed into the Seedot, a critical hit, knocking it into one of the trees. The impacts knocked it out, swirls in its eyes, showing that there was no way it was getting back up. "You did good, Helio." Helio flew up to Indigo, and the latter pet the bird on the head.

"Demeter!" Alexandrea cried and ran to her Seedot who was knocked out cold. She picked him up and cradled him in her arms, "It's okay..you did good for our first battle." She gave it a hug and sat there for a moment. She had just lost, but she never lost..Well maybe she needed a bit more work in the battling department..

She turned to Indigo and looked at him. She took a few steps closer to him and held out her hand as a sign of friendship and sportsmanship, "Well, you put up a good fight, an excellent first battle I if I do say so myself but you should listen to whoever this Melissa person is. She sounds smart, I'm probably not getting through to you but, meh. My ramblings probably aren't worth listening to anyway. That stuff...stays in your head, doesn't it...?" Her voice trailed off and then shook her head as if to shake off a bad memory, "Well, it was a good battle, even if I did lose!" She grinned and shook his hand and turned back to her sister who was apparently gloating.

"Neh, neh, Onee we should get going to Oldale Town, I mean we aren't getting any younger! That ice pop guy might still be mad though.." She rubbed her arm where the bullet had grazed her, it was still sore and had a burning sensation to it. She picked at the bandages of one of her hands it was a nervous habit she had developed when she was getting nervous. This is when that lone boy, Sindri, was it? Had decided to come over and start the conversation.

"O we have a winner… the bird beat the acorn." Sindri then looked up at Indigo and asked in a polite voice as he slightly leaned his head to the right, "You mentioned a Melissa talking to you... yet only Alexandrea here was speaking to you and the only other two people here are dueling and have not really talked to you unless my hearing is going bad. So who is Melissa and where is she?" Sindri then motioned to Cassandra and Matthias with his right hand. Sindri added with a very respectful tone, "Sorry my name is Sindri… I am also a new trainer."

Alexandrea was about to answer when something hit her, it was the sound of a high-pitched scream. It was nearby, just ahead of them. The scream was terror filled and it caused Alexandrea to run off toward the direction of it. This is when a writhing horrible stench hit her. The smell of rotting flesh. It made her stomach turn. She caught up to the girl who was cowering in terror, "Th..there in the bushes.." She stuttered. Her whole body was shaking nervously, and she looked utterly sick to her stomach.

"Eh? In the bushes?" Alexandrea peaked her head into the bushes and backed up and gasped in utter terror. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. A beheaded corpse that had crystal spikes sticking out from several spots. Some of the flesh had been eaten away by the wild Pokémon of the area. Alexandrea felt nauseated at the site of it and backed up.

"My..God...what...the hell..?" were the only words she could stutter out before almost gagging at the site of the gore. She managed to hold down the food she had eaten earlier but it was proving to be difficult, the only words she could yell now were, "ONEE-CHAAAAAN!"

A desperate cry for her older sister.

MistressMew

Just plain crazy
    Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2010
    Cassandra picked up her Lotad and walked over to Matthius, a smile on her face. "This was a fun first battle. I'm sorry you lost though. Your Makuhita is defiantly faster than one would expect so it should end up an amazing Pokémon!" She held the Lotad in one arm and reached out her other to shake the boys' hand. "I hope we can rematch some time to see how much better you become."

"Neh, neh, Onee we should get going to Oldale Town, I mean we aren't getting any younger! That ice pop guy might still be mad though..." Alexandrea called out to Cass when she finished talking to her opponent Indigo. Cass nodded and snuggled her Lotad, who had a wide smile on its face.
    "O we have a winner… the bird beat the acorn." A new voice spoke. Cass looked over to see a boy and a small, terrified looking Ralts. The boy began talking to Indigo, and Cass didn't bother paying attention to what he had to say, as she was too interested in the tiny Pokémon.

"Nyaaa, its so kawaii." She knelt down and held a hand out to the tiny Pokémon, and Kappa waved one of its stubby forelegs at it in greeting. "Hey lil' fella. You okay? Wha-"A loud high pitched scream cut her off and she stood up with a nervous look. "What's going on?" Alexandrea already ran off toward the sound of the scream and Cass debated whether or not she should follow. She looked over to Indigo and the boy who said his name was Sindri for their reactions to the scream.

"ONEE-CHAAAAAN!" At the sound of her sisters' scream, Cass didn't have time to think of how to react, as she was already charging toward the direction her sister went at full speed.

"Imouto!!" She fell to her knees when she reached her twins location, and began to cough violently. She never pushed herself to run that fast, even when their lives were at risk from their robberies. Kappa began to nervously pat her trainers back in an attempt to help. When she finally caught her breath, she was about to ask her sister what had happened, but then it hit her. The smell was horrid, and caused Cass to crawl behind a bush and vomit violently.

"Looo…Loooo." Kappa trembled, following her trainer with a frightened look on its face, not knowing what to do. Cass eventually managed to stop vomiting, but her body spasmed in its weakened state.

"Arceus... What happened here?" She grabbed onto a tree and pulled herself up, knees trembling, then walked over to hold onto her sister. The crystals that pierced the woman's body, at least she thought it looked female, were a pinkish violet in color where the blood did not cover them, and sparkled with an eerie light. "Those things...cannot be normal..." Cass whimpered as she hugged onto her sister. The dagger like crystals seemed evil, and not just because they were used to either kill, or desecrate a human body, but actually purely evil, as though they came from hell itself. One could almost make out the demonic aura that seemed to pulse inside of them.

Zeta Sukuna

Years
  • (A/N: Sorry for the crappiness of the post, but for some reason, I couldn't exactly get it right.)

Chapter 5: Melissa and Corpses

Indigo ignored the both of them as they asked their questions, they didn't need to know, so he wouldn't tell them. Why would they need to know. She exists, that's all they need to know. It's not like they'd ever meet her or anything. He tuned them out as he began to reflect on the battle performance. It was awful! She almost won, and he was nearly beaten. But, despite the words going through his head, it was a false statement, he honestly didn't care.

As he moved to leave, he heard a loud scream from off in the distance. "ONEE-CHAAAAN!" It was Alexandrea, and that scream sounded like pure, honest terror. With that one call, he was interested in what she saw, as he walked over to see the sight. Immediately, Melissa shrieked as Indigo saw what it was.

The body was mangled, but he could tell it was a female, but that wasn't the important part, the important part is the weapon that killed her. Crystals, something that looked valuable, too, have been used to kill someone. For some reason, he looked deeper into the crystals, and his eyes open wide. The pinkish violet light seeming to darken everything around it. But, for some reason, as he looked at it, it seemed so... familiar for some reason.

The light isn't comforting, but it isn't terrifying, and judging from the thieves reactions, they were supposed to be. The more he looked at it, the less afraid he was of it, though Melissa seemed to be terrified, since she was still screaming. So to save her, he closed his eyes, to allow her to calm down a bit.

"Evil! Those crystals! They're evil!" Melissa yelled to everyone, though they couldn't hear her. "Get away! Run! Indigo, get out of here!"

"No, I'm not going." Indigo said as he looked where he thought the crystals were. "They seem familiar, too familiar. I have a feeling I saw something like this before." Melissa, calming down, looked through Indigo's eyes once more. Surpressing the urge to scream, she saw he had a point.

But there was something going on. Something terrible, something absolutely terrible was about to happen to the land of Hoenn. None of them knew what is going on, not the thieves, not the psychic, no one.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Fircia reached for Cassandrea's hand, but the girl pulled it back just as the Ralts was about to reach it. The girl then ran off in the direction of a sudden scream that brought a chill down Fircia's spine. She looked over in the direction the girl had run off to and then up to her trainer wondering what he would do.

Sindri was currently more interested with Indigo and ignored the scream until Indigo left to see what was going on. Sindri now decided to "see" what everyone had run off to and to "play" with the boy later. Sindri motioned for Fircia to follow him, and he followed after the others. The smell actually made Sindri's smile fade for a split second, but it quickly returned as he quickly recovered his composure. Walking up he faced the body and stated in a calm matter of fact voice, "It's a dead body." He then used his psychic energy to get a good look at the body and it quickly grabbed his interest. He walked up next to the body and leaned down close to it and said in a smooth pleasant but very uncaring tone, "Looks like something very nasty, but also very strange killed this girl." He then reached out to one of the crystals and let his hand hover directly over one as he used a large amount of psychic energy to get a good feeling of the crystals before he would try picking one up. He hoped they would have some sort of power that would either give a hint of what happened or power he could somehow absorb. No one else could see it but one of the eyes on the bottom of his long sleeve shirt's cuff opened as if to inspect the crystal also.

Fircia stood a good distance back in fear. The sight of the body and the massive overload of emotions around her frozen the little Ralts in terror. She could only watch as her master seemingly uncaringly inspected the crystals. "Was he really this heartless to only care about some strange crystals? Why didn't he seem affected girl's death?" wondered Fircia, as she wondered watched the other's reactions to Sindri's uncaring attitude toward the dead girl.

Last edited:

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Arc 1: Beginnings

Chapter 1: An exciting start
    Part 6: The formation.

"Imouto!" Her sisters cries became louder as she caught up to her sister, when she finally reached Alexandrea, Cassandra collapsed to the ground in violent coughs. Alexandrea was too much in shock to run to her sister's side like she often did. Cass had also caught wind of the terrible odor and vomited violently behind a neighboring bush.

"Loooo...Loooo" Her Pokémon silently pleaded.

"Arceus... What happened here?" She grabbed onto a tree and pulled herself up, knees trembling, then walked over to hold onto her sister. It wasn't the sight of the actual body that frightened Alexandrea. Alexandrea had seen her fair share of bodies while in the institution...she even had a strange fascination with death but no one would ever know that.

It was the glittering pink crystals that caught her attention the most, she felt a sharp evil energy one could even compare it to demonic. The crystals wouldn't normally look threatening, they even held a silent beauty, a supernatural beauty. She would have been tempted to take a crystal and keep it for herself if it not for two things: One, they were protruding out of horribly mangled body, and two, their energy..just felt wrong.

Indigo had caught up to the two girls and stared at the body, but he too, was not fascinated by the horribly mutilated body but by the crystals. The other boy, Matthius had caught up too and was gaping at the body with a silent horror, one would get the impression that he had never been introduced to the concept of murder. The lone boy with the Ralts had also caught up with the group and stared at the body, he too, stared at the murdered body, only he held a quite pleasure. Something that was hinted at but couldn't truly be confirmed.

This boy.....

Alexandrea could no longer ponder on the matter because this is when the cops showed up, "Crap!" Ally squeaked. They were wanted thieves they could possibly get arrested for thievery but apparently two lone, petty thieves waste he least of their attention. Alexandrea released herself from her sister grip and stood up. Finding the strength in her legs was proving to be difficult, but she was managing but knowing Cassandra she would be giving her a piggy back ride to Oldale Town. She walked up to the cops who were examining the body. It still reeked like 10 day old eggs that had been left out in the sun.

"Excuse me, officer." Alexandrea had to force the words out of her mouth, she nearly choked on them. She looked at the cop and her stomach did a back flip, she had never trusted cops, not since the day she had walked in on her step-mother cheating on her father with one. Hell, she rarely trusted anyone now a days.

"Yes?" The officer said in a stony tone. His voice was cold, but also held a silent frustration and then it dawned on Alexandrea.

"Have you...have you seen this type of case before," The cop nodded, "Were these crystals..?" The cop nodded again. Her stomach lurched again.

"There have been 4 murders in the last week, all the same type of death, they are usually left out to rot in the sun and have large pink crystals sticking out of their beheaded bodies. The police force has never seen anything like it, but there's always one thing in common that these victims have."

"And what's that?" Alexandrea asked, she was almost afraid of the answer. Some part of her didn't want to know what kind of sick, demented person would kill a human and then just leave their corpse out to rot.

"They are all leading Hoenn mythology scientists," The cop shook his head, " But this is none of your concern little lady, we'll handle it from here."

Mythology. A subject Alexandrea knew all too well, granted most were merely stories that her mother had told her. Her mother had always told her stories of the Greek and Roman gods as bed time stories, and the occasional Pokémon myth. She knew more about mythology then she did about English or Math.

"Now if you don't mind...we'd like to take you in for a few questions...Then you can be on your way if it doesn't take too long, if not you can stay at the local Pokémon Center." Alexandrea let out a sigh, this was going to prove to be a LONG day.

---Underground Somewhere---

"Master..this one didn't know anything either..." A women muttered. Her hair was long and held back into a braid which was tied together by a snow white ribbon, her clothing was merely a long white dress with an intricate snow design. Her eyes were a crystalline blue and they also gave off an inner turmoil. Like she would break out crying any moment. Her long hands looked quite delicate, that is, until you examined her hands. They were tinged crimson red, and instead of normal fingers they were sharpened claws made of ice.

"Of course..they never know anything...a bunch of phonies." A masculine voice said, he was sitting on a large chair that looked cold encrusted. The room was dimly lit by candles which concealed the man's face. Another noticeable feature was the a lone girl stood behind him, her face too, concealed by the darkness

"I think they are all a bunch of phonies, we'll have to find the truth on our own." The women crystalline women said. Her tone was indifferent but she also said it with a tone of superiority. It gave off the hint that she was above the rest or at least, she felt like she was above them. The man smirked within the shadows.

"I don't believe everyone has forgotten the tales..We still have a few more too "interrogate", Asmodeus. Don't count us down and out yet." The man said, his voice was hinted with small amounts of anger, "Now get out of my site."

"Yes, master." The women stood up and walked out of the chamber, her shoes making "tap tap" against the stone flooring.

"You don't have much faith in your servants." The girl who stood next to him replied.

"But of course, why put faith in fools I cannot trust? I am certain the only one I can trust is you." The man responded.

"I'm humbled that you think so." Her tone held an opinion of indifference.

---​

The interrogation had lasted longer than expected, the police asked them a bunch of random questions that really had nothing to do with the investigation at all. The only thing it did was piss Alexandrea off. The group was now sitting at the local Pokémon center. Alexandrea was buying a Pepsi for Cassandra and herself.

Her sister was still looking pale, so she ultimately decided that buying some food and a drink would help her regain some of her strength. Cassandra had always been weak in health which was all the more reason why Alexandrea felt the need to protect her. Her health had always been on the decline, that is why she never participated first hand in the robberies. Her body just couldn't take it.

"Well, this was a major pain in the ass," Alexandrea mumbled, "Here, it'll help you feel better, Onee" She handed her sister the warm, grilled cheese sandwich and the Pepsi. She sat next to her on the couch and stared at the rest of the teenager.

"It looks like they interviewed you lot too, huh?" Alexandrea asked taking a piece of the sandwich from her sister and wolfed it down. She hadn't noticed how hungry the interrogation had left her.

"Yeah, all they did was ask a bunch of pointless questions." Matthius replied. She discussed the matter with the other two and thought something over.

"Well, I have an idea...what if we traveled together? It would be more fun that way! And there's power in numbers so if that crazy crystal murderer showed up we could own him faster than a Molotov owns a hoard of zombies!" Alexandrea stood up a look of confidence in her face when she said the mindless reference to Left 4 Dead. She smiled, "So who's up for it?!"

Zeta Sukuna

Years
  • (A/N: Because it doesn't feel right without one)

Chapter 6: Alliance of the Crystal Seekers!

Indigo moved closer to the crystals, thinking if he touched one that he might know what was going on, but this is when the cops ran in. He quickly moved away as they came up to the body and began to expect it. Indigo opened his mouth, but nothing came out. However, Alexandrea asked the question he was going to. "Have you...have you seen this type of case before," The cop nodded, "Were these crystals..?" The cop nodded again.

"There have been 4 murders in the last week, all the same type of death, they are usually left out to rot in the sun and have large pink crystals sticking out of their beheaded bodies. The police force has never seen anything like it, but there's always one thing in common that these victims have." Was the cop's reply. Indigo looked at the crystals, the evil crystals... nearly demonic, if not already there. He could have sworn he had felt this brand of malice before. He then looked at Sindri, who seemed to have some sort of pleasure out of this. He filed that away in his mind for now, but showed no sign of any real emotion.

"And what's that?" Alexandrea asked, seeming nervous of the question. Indigo, too, was interested in this as well. Maybe it was competition, his father did teach him to use criminal sources if necessary. They could be employees of a rival company for all he knows.

"They are all leading Hoenn mythology scientists," The cop shook his head, " But this is none of your concern little lady, we'll handle it from here." Indigo was slightly confused, why would mythology scientists be targeted? It's not like these myths were real, so there was no threats, were there? It was impossible.

"I think we picked a wrong time to go on our journey." Melissa said, the two of them thinking back to the crystals. "Something is seriously messed up about that."

"I know, Melissa. Seems familiar to me, too." Indigo whispered, as to not catch the attention of the cops. But as he finished, one of the cops came up to him.

"Indigo Verez." The cop said, instantly knowing him. He was quite famous, after all. "We're taking you in for questioning. If it doesn't take too long, then you'll be free to go on, if it does, though, then you can board at the Pokemon Center."

"Yes officer, I shall do my best in answering the questions." Indigo said in the same voice he always spoke in. And with that, the two left, along with everyone else in preparation for a long day of questions and filling out reports, and all of that noise.

(Later)

Everyone seemed to be at the local Pokemon Center, having answered the questions, he assumed. Hardly any of the questions even involved the murder, or the crystals. He was currently retying his hair, a bit away from everyone else so they weren't bothered by it.

"It looks like they interviewed you lot too, huh?" Alexandrea asked taking a piece of the sandwich from her sister and wolfed it down. Apparently she was hungry from the investigation. Fitting, since they hadn't eaten in a while.

"Well, I have an idea...what if we traveled together? It would be more fun that way! And there's power in numbers so if that crazy crystal murderer showed up we could own him faster than a Molotov owns a hoard of zombies!" Alexandrea stood up a look of confidence in her face when she said the mindless reference to Left 4 Dead. She smiled, "So who's up for it?!"

After everyone else had answered, Indigo began to speak up. "Those crystals... seem familiar to me." Indigo said, before looking at them. "I shall join you, but not for protection from them. I am joining you incase we do run into more of those things." Emotionless as always, he had spoken his approval.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • When the cops approached Sindri's smile faded for a split second as he thought, "Law enforcement coming to ruin my fun I see." He then used his telekinesis to pull off a small crystal from the woman's body and slip it down his sleeve as he stood up. He then addressed the officers with a respectful tone, "Appears you're a bit late." One officer pushed him aside as they moved to investigate the body. Alexandrea, then proceded to ask the officers several questions about the murder, which Sindri pretended to ignore as he walked over to his Ralts. Then the officer told the teenagers they were going to ask them a few questions, and Sindri started to grin. "This will be fun," thought Sindri he then said to Fircia, "I'm sorry but I must recall you… too bad I wanted you to watch this interrogation." The fear filled Ralts looked up at her master with her pink eyes (her eyes and hair are lighter in color than most Ralts so her eyes are actually pink instead of red) just as he recalled her to her pokeball.

Sindri was the last to be interrogated, and his was the most interesting. Sindri approached the whole ordeal as a mind game with the local police's interrogator. At first he answered the man's questions normally while playing with the man's mind by randomly moving the man's pen and lamp or touching the man using psychic powers to put him on edge and make him a little paranoid. Then Sindri began his offensive. He began to make unnerving comments, sly insults veiled in comments/compliments, and he questioned the man about anything and everything from the man's family and personal life to the murder. After an hour Sindri had the man on edge and the interrogator was sweating as the psychic played with the man's broken mind. The man snapped and he began to franticly threaten Sindri with arrest which Sindri calmly asked in a polite voice, "What did I do? All I was doing was asking a few questions." An officer on the opposite side of the two-way mirror suddenly interrupted the "interrogation" and Sindri was basically kicked out of the police building. As he left Sindri laughed a twisted unnerving laugh and said loud enough for the ashamed interrogator to hear, "Too easy…"

Sindri joined the others in the PokeCenter with a grin on his face. Once inside he summoned his Ralts which looked very disappointed to be called out from her Pokeball. He walked over to the others just as Alexandrea asked them about the interrogation. Sindri's grin grew and he bragged in a smooth yet creepy tone, "Interviewed me? No I interviewed him… He is going to need a vacation or a new job after my talk with him. Now I understand why you live here Alexandrea… the law enforcement here are worthless boring fools. Being a thief here must be so easy." Fircia took a step away from Sindri at this point as she looked up at him with a terrified look.

Then Alexandrea announced her idea that the group should travel together and Sindri replied with a pleasant and enthusiastic voice, "That sounds like a wonderful plan." "This day keeps getting better! Now I get to travel with these norms. They should provide me with plenty of entertainment," thought Sindri. Fircia actually let out a sigh of relief and smiled a little when she realized she wouldn't be travelling with Sindri alone… perhaps she could get through to one of these other trainers to save her. She really needed to learn how to speak to humans telepathically like many Ralts could, that would really help her get out her cry for help.

Sindri then pulled something out of his sleeve and held it up so everyone could see it. It was the small crystal he had taken off the girl's body and it still had a little dried blood on it. "What do you all think about these crystals?" asked Sindri as he rotated the crystal in between his fingers.

MistressMew

Just plain crazy
    Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2010
    Cassandra whimpered as the cops started to show. What if they recognized them? It was bad enough they were thieves, but the daughters of a powerful political leader who were assumed kidnapped. She didn't care a bit about going to prison, her biggest fear was being taken back home.

"Excuse me, officer." Alexandrea spoke to one of the cops examining the body. Cassandra trembled in a mix of fear and weakness. What if they were blamed for this death? Someone always needs to take the blame, and two thieves at the crime scene was a perfect scapegoat.

"Yes?" The officer replied to Alexandrea. His voice was hard, but frustrated, and Cass assumed he was under a lot of stress.

"Have you...have you seen this type of case before? " Alexandrea asked him, and he nodded once.

"Were these crystals..?" He nodded again, and Cass tightened her grip on her sister as she wondered who, or what could cause such mutilation.

"There have been 4 murders in the last week, all the same type of death, they are usually left out to rot in the sun and have large pink crystals sticking out of their beheaded bodies. The police force has never seen anything like it, but there's always one thing in common that these victims have."

"And what's that?" Alexandrea asked, and Cassandra held her breath. She didn't want to think of what could make such enemies.

"They are all leading Hoenn mythology scientists," The cop shook his head," But this is none of your concern little lady, we'll handle it from here."

Cassandra clenched her eyes closed. Alexandrea loved mythology, so would that mean she could also be at risk? She didn't want to think of her sister being in such life threatening danger, let alone think of her ending up like…like… that.

--- --- --- --- --- ---

The cops took everyone at the scene in for questioning, and it lasted hours for everyone except Cass. They took one look at her and decided she was already too upset and too weak to handle too much, so she only dealt with the basic questions. She sat in the main office of the station, staring blankly at the clock as she waited for her sister to come out, and had to resist many attempts from some of the lesser officers offering to take her to a clinic due to how horribly sick she looked. There was no way she would leave her little twin alone in a police station. Eventually everyone's questioning was done and they all made their way to the Pokémon center.

"Well, this was a major pain in the ass," Alexandrea said as she walked up to Cassandra, two Pepsis and a sandwich in her hands. "Here, it'll help you feel better, Onee" She handed Cass the sandwich and a Pepsi, and she took it gratefully.

"Arigato Imouto. What would I do without you?" She smiled up at her sister and

"It looks like they interviewed you lot too, huh?" Alexandrea asked, taking a piece of the sandwich and nomming it.

"Hai, but not long. They didn't want to risk me having a breakdown with how I looked. I'm almost glad I'm so weak now." She giggled weakly at her little joke, and took a bite of the sandwich. She didn't know how she could eat, but she knew she needed her strength. Alexandrea talked with the others they had met on that road, and then made a proposal to everyone.

"Well, I have an idea...what if we traveled together? It would be more fun that way! And there's power in numbers so if that crazy crystal murderer showed up we could own him faster than a Molotov owns a hoard of zombies!" Cass smiled; glad her sister could have so much energy. The way she said it made it seem they actually had a chance. "So who's up for it?!"

"Sounds fun, we could train with each other, and we could be like a fellowship!" Cass grinned, hoping for a lord of the rings reference would be more known to the others.

"I shall join you, but not for protection from them. I am joining you in case we do run into more of those things." Indigo stated in an emotionless way. Cass became hopeful, maybe they could save this boy from the fate she almost had. Cass felt her mind wander.

"If it wasn't for Imouto, Would I have turned out that way?"

"That sounds like a wonderful plan." The boy called Sindri said cheerfully. Cass felt herself feeling better, since now they had more support, but then gasped in faint horror as she saw what Sindri had removed from his sleeve. A crystal from the crime scene. What kind of boy was this to take something so evil from someone's dead body?! Even though she and Alexandrea were thieves, they knew better than to disrespect the dead in such a way. She would have to keep an eye on this one, because Arceus only knew what he was capable of.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Arc 1: Beginning
    Chapter 1: Exciting Beginning
    Finale

Alexandrea grinned happily, as her sister responded "Sounds fun, we could train with each other, and we could be like a fellowship!" Cass grinned. Cass was always someone Alex relied on. She may have not been very healthy physically but it was nice having someone who would always back her up on things. That wasn't the only reason Alex was happy to have her around though.

"I shall join you, but not for protection from them. I am joining you in case we do run into more of those things." Indigo stated in an emotionless way. He was emotionless and maybe, hopefully, with the journey he would learn to feel something.

She remembered a time when her sister was similar to that. A zombie only following her father's orders, but then Alex snapped, critically injured their step-mother, and then brutally beat down 3 of the people who had bullied them since grade school.

"That sounds like a wonderful plan." Sindri stated. He sounded amused. It seemed Cass had tensed when Sindri pulled out a shard of the crystals that were piercing the body, "So what do you think this is?" He twiddled it between his fingers.

Cass let out a small gasp, she was probably shocked that he even dared to remove even the tiniest of pieces. She had always been one that believed to respect the dead but they were dead right? Why would they need respect?

Alex snatched the crystal from his hand and looked at it. She turned to Indigo, "Do you have any lead as to why these would be familiar to you?" Alexandrea asked. The look on his face told her he didn't.

"Well..." Alexandrea said, "The energy, it's demonic. So it certainly isn't normal but if it's demonic what would a demon want with 4 Hoenn leading mythologist..?" Alex continued to examine the fragment. Even now the crystal held that silent beauty but also many secrets.

"I dunno," Mathius said, "But maybe we can figure it out through our journey? I mean this is kind of exciting isn't it?! We find some strange crystal that's demonic and we get to solve its mystery!" Mathius eyes sparkled. Alexandrea grinned.

"I like the way you think!" She declared. She then turned to her sister who had finished eating. She had regained some color in her cheeks and looked a bit healthier than before. Alex bit her lip, "I'm sorry I panicked, don't put too much stress on yourself, Onee? You don't have to worry about me, okay? I'm a Grade A martial artist so you need worry about yourself more than you do me!" Alex grinned.

Alex was more or less "in charge" of Cassandra. It was the last thing her mother told her before she died. "Protect your sister.." is what she had said to her. And then she never saw her beloved mother again. So she held true to that promise, she would protect her sister from anything, it was a duty given to her by the one she loved above all but if Cassandra knew about this then she would probably only feel like a burden.

She hid many things from her sister. She wanted her sister to be happy, to live in ignorant bliss, and if it meant keeping secrets from her to keep that happiness then Alex would gladly keep them from her.

She sometimes debated whether or not it was fair to shelter Cassandra from such things. Alexandrea had learned firsthand the cruelties of the world. She wouldn't let her sister learn of them for as long as she possibly could.

"So don't worry, neh?" She bonked her sister lightly on the head and smiled at her. She turned to the rest of the group and yelled, "Alright so who's up for some traveling!"

Chapter 2: Getting to the first part of the REAL adventure.

Route Info (I also don't feel like past sprites right now so just deal with it.)
    Wild Pokemon Available:
    ZigZagoon
    Wurmple
    Seedot
    Lotad
    Poocheyena
    Ralts
    Surskit​
    Trainers

Young Boy Calvin
    Team: ZigZagoon Level 4

Bug Catcher Mark
    Team: Cascoon Level 5, Silcoon Level 5, Wurmple, Level 2

Young boy Chase:
    Poocheyena Level 5

Mysterious Trainer
    Frosslass, Level 75 Walrein, Level 60, Glailie: Level 59

Arc 1: Beginning
    Chapter 2: Getting to the first part of the REAL adventure.
    Part 1: Enter! Hyperion!
    The group was walking steadily along Route 102. Alexandrea was chatting about Cass about what their future Pokemon teams would be and how they were going to battle the gym leaders. Despite agreeing to travel with each other there would be a few walls to break before they could actually be friends.

It was only natural, they were from completely different walks of life and some had built walls around themselves, including Alexandrea. She had forgotten what it was like to trust people (aside from her sister).

The each dealt with different issues in their lives, good or bad. Alexandrea wasn't too sure if over time they would open up to each other, especially Indigo. He seemed to be devoid of any emotion. This raised the question, if he's ever had friends? Or could he even make them?

"So I was thinking that I coul-" Alexandrea was cut off by a loud battle cry. A ralts had hopped out of the bushes and was growling angrily at Sindri, "Oh my God! A ralts! I want it!" Alexandrea ran up to the Ralts who turned its attention from Sindri to her. It kept growling bitterly, "I have been wanting a Ralts since the day I found out about this journey, and how lucky I've become to stumble upon one, especially with this much spunk!"

The ralts continued to glare and growl.

"Go, Demeter! Show this Ralts what your made of!" Alexandrea released her Seedot, who looked completely recuperated from her battle from Indigo. A little time in its Pokeball and a little help from the Pokémon Center and he looked completely renewed.

"Rall...ts.." The Pokémon glared. It had a lot of spunk and looked like a good sparring partner when she evolved it. Alexandrea smirked. The small Pokemon began to glow a light shade of pink and lifted Seedot up in the air.

"Dooooot..." The seedot cried in pain, this wasn't like her battle with Indigo though, she had a strategy for this one.

Demeter, you have to take the damage! Bide!" Alexandrea called. The Seedot slowly nodded and began to glow a light shade of red, its shade growing darker with the more damage it took, they had to wait until the Ralts was done attacking or the attack would be completely meaningless.

The Ralts released Seedot after a short amount of time, showing that it wasn't to great at handling it's psychic powers yet. Before Demeter could hit the ground, "BIDE!" Alexandrea cried and it propelled itself forward knocking headfirst into the Ralts, "This shouldn't be too hard considering he's still a low level so, Go Pokeball!" Alexandrea took the small capsule from her bag and hit it at the Ralts who was still trying to recover from the head on Bide attack.

The Pokeball shook for a few seconds but then finally settled. Alexandrea ran to pick up her Pokeball and squealed, "I got one, I got one! Yay!" It was her first captured Pokémon and would probably be her strongest in the long run, "I'll call you Hyperion, after the Greek god of light! What do you think, Onee?"

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Sindri's first Duel, and his Hatred for Bugs...

When Alexandrea took the crystal from Sindri the boy said in a polite tone, "In the future it would be nice to ask for things politely before you just grab them…" Sindri then listened to what both Alexandrea and Mathias had to say about the crystal. After Alexandrea declared her approval of Mathias' thoughts Sindri added in a mockingly "excided" tone, "Being killed the same way as that girl will allow us to figure out where these crystals came from first hand for sure! Of course like the girl we will carry the answer to the mystery with us to the grave." Sindri never stopped smiling while expressing his false excitement for the plan.

Sindri wasn't able to get the crystal back from Alexandrea due to her excitement over starting their "adventure." Sindri decided to ask for the crystal back later as he followed her out of the building with his Ralts fearfully following behind him.

-----------------------------

Sindri looked over the supplies he had bought: two Pokeballs, two potions, and an antidote. It wasn't much, but he needed to keep some money for food. Sindri then shifted his focus to the area around him so he could "see" better as they walked down Route 102. The entire time he kept tabs on his little Ralts so she wouldn't get a chance to run away in the tall grass.

Fircia shuffled through the grass behind Sindri wondering what her master would do to her next. She was playing with a blue flower she had picked up when they first started down the route, but neither its sweet scent nor its beautiful petals could give her any comfort. It seemed like the Psychic power from Sindri wrapped around her like a blanket, and all it did was bring her despair. All of a sudden a voice spoke to her mind and this voice wasn't Sindri's "What is wrong? Why are you so scared and sad?" it asked. She reached out with her abilities to find the source when she did she discovered another Ralts nearby. She was only able to talk telepathically with other Psychic capable Pokemon (and Sindri but she didn't want to talk to him) so she was able to reply telepathically, "I've been given to a horrible trainer… He scares me so much." The voice responded bravely in her mind, "Fear not, I'll save you from him!" Fircia's eyes grew in terror and she screamed out telepathically to the other Ralts that was moving toward them, "No don't! He isn't a normal trainer he has psychic abilities too!" The other Ralts seemed to ignore her plea for him to stop, and he jumped out of some brushes a minute later. He then faced off against Sindri who just glanced down at the Ralts as it growled at him and prepared an attack. Fircia dropped the flower and looked on in terror.

The Ralts was suddenly intercepted by Alexandrea who wanted to catch it. The Ralts then telepathically said to Fircia, "Don't worry I'll beat both of them and save you!" Fircia could only watch as the Ralts tried to fight off the Seedot, and then his struggle with the Pokeball. As the Pokeball locked Fircia heard his voice in her head said with a tone of defeat, "I'm sorry… I guess I'm not strong enough to be your hero." Fircia smiled a little and replied telepathically, "Thank you... thank you so much for being a hero..."

Sindri watched the whole event with an amused smile. Little did both of the Ralts know he had heard the whole conversation by intercepting the telepathic messages they sent to each other. It was a skill he had learned in the school, and he enjoying using it to eaves drop on higher ranking psychics. "Congratulations Alexandrea you're the first out of us to rip a Pokemon away from his home, family, and its dreams so you can use it to further your own agenda. Crushing the little guy's dreams and his freedom was amusing to watch," stated Sindri with a polite tone and a different smile that seemed to say "I know something you don't." Sindri always thought that Pokemon training was rather cruel when you really thought about it. It was in fact a form of slavery where a trainer took away the Pokemon's life then forced the Pokemon to fight and perhaps die for the trainer's own wants and desires.

Just then a young boy spotted the group celebrating their first pokemon capture, and he ran up them and asked, "You all want to see my awesome Bug Pokémon I just caught? If you want I can show you a good spot to catch one for yourselves! They are the best Pokemon you can get out here!"

Sindri looked over at the Bug Catcher and said with a smooth tone while smiling at the boy, "Why would I want to waste a Pokeball on a disgusting pest?… Pests that need to be exterminated."

The boy looked over at Sindri with a look of shock on his face then he replied with an angry voice, "They are not disgusting! I'll show you that Bug pokemon are awesome… I challenge you. Go Citri!" The boy threw a pokeball that popped open revealing a Cascoon. "Use Harden Citri!" said the boy no knowing what Pokemon Sindri had. The Cascoon then hardened its outer shell by excreting a liquid that quickly hardened on its outer body making it tougher

Sindri smiled and said to his Ralts, "Ok Fircia lets finish this quickly… use confusion." The Ralts slowly moved up in front of Sindri. While Fircia didn't want to fight for Sindri she feared him, and perhaps if she performed well he would be nicer. Her eyes glowed a bright pink color as she surrounded the Cascoon with a pink aura made of psychic energy, she used here telekinetic powers to pick up the Cascoon and hit it against the ground once. The bug catcher then told his Cascoon to use Harden again as Sindri telepathically said to Fircia, "That is it? That was pretty pathetic. Well we will work on your powers later, use confusion again." Fircia then grabbed the Cascoon again with psychic energy as it hardened its outer shell once again. This time she spun the Cascoon around a little before slamming it into the ground. The boy frowned as he realized his Cascoon's hardens were doing nothing to prevent the damage from the psychic based attack. Clearly this boy was very inexperienced, but he was learning quickly… "Change of plans, use tackle Citri!" yelled the boy.

The Cascoon used silk strings it shot from its body to move itself at the Ralts then sudden launched itself in the air by using two strings like a sling shot. Sindri gave Fircia new orders telepathically to deal with this sudden change of movement. Just as the Cascoon reached the top of its jump it began to glow as Fircia grabbed it midair with her psychic energy. She then pushed it higher into the air before smashing it into the ground for a third time. The extra height gained from using the Cascoon's own attack against it caused the confusion attack to hit harder than normal, and it knocked the Cascoon out. The bug boy frowned and recalled the Cascoon, and he then sent out his Silcoon, Jigs.

Sindri asked mockingly, "Is that the only Pokémon you have?" being unable to see meant Sindri could not see the color difference between the Cascoon and Silcoon so he assumed they were the same Pokémon.

"They are different you idiot… now Jigs use tackle on that stupid ugly Pokémon!" replied the boy with a frustrated tone.

Sindri replied in a calm voice, "You really shouldn't insult Fircia like that she is not stupid nor is she ugly." He then telepathically said to Fircia, "Use confusion… bug freak needs to learn not to insult you like that." Fircia was too shocked by Sindri defending her to focus her powers and the Silcoon was able to slam into her with a Tackle knocking her to the ground. Pain shot through Fircia's body, but she recovered and was able to grab the Silcoon with a pink aura and she did a quickly pick it up and slammed it against the hard dirt, but the Silcoon was close enough to quickly retaliate with another tackle before the Ralts could focus enough for another psychic attack. The Silcoon slammed into Fircia's horns sending her stumbling backwards and causing her ability to feel emotions and feelings to go haywire for a short time as every one's emotions seemed to mix into a single freak emotion. It took her a bit to sort her head out again, but when she did the Silcoon was already launching another attack. All Fircia could do was cover her face and brace for the impact of the tackle. Instead of feeling an impact she heard the Silcoon land next to her. It missed? But it was heading straight for her how did it miss? She dismissed the questions and focused her mind, grabbing the Silcoon whose eyes were showing confusion from missing its attack.

Fircia felt odd as she grabbed the Silcoon with her psychic powers this time. It was like she wasn't the only one grabbing the Silcoon with psychic energy, but she had total control. She slammed it into the ground once, but this time the force of the blow against the ground was twice as hard. Also she had enough psychic energy to continue the attack, and so she picked up and slammed the Silcoon against the ground hard again, and again, and again until it stopped struggling. "What was happening? Where did all this sudden power come from?" thought Fircia as she looked at the damage she had just done… then it hit her. Sindri was attacking alongside her… he was using his psychic abilities to enhance her attacks! She was just directing both of their psychic auras together. The bug boy recalled the Silcoon with a look of shock and released his final Pokemon: a small Wurmple. "Now let's finish this… in a single blow," said Sindri telepathically to Fircia. Something about the way he said that sent a chill down Fircia's back, but she still grabbed the Wurmple with her psychic energy.

The glow around the Wurmple intensified as Sindri added his own energy to the attack. Fircia picked it up, but then Sindri took over the attack by force. Sindri was clearly more powerful than Fircia at this point. He lifted the Wurmple several feet above the ground, pointed it head first toward the ground, and started spinning its body then suddenly slammed it to the ground head first with massive force. Fircia realized last second that Sindri was actually trying to kill the Wurmple with the brutal attack, and she tried to resist Sindri's psychic energy to save the Pokemon. The Wurmple hit the ground head first with a *CRACK* as its exoskeleton cracked badly. Had Fircia not used her power to resist Sindri's psychic attack the blow would have been powerful enough to completely crush the small bug pokemon's head. The Wurmple's blood leaked from the wound as it lay there unmoving. The Bug Catching looked on in terror as his wrumple didn't move or show any signs of life. He then suddenly charged at Fircia screaming in rage who was looking on in horror at what Sindri had done. His eyes were filled with anger and he intended to kick the Ralts with all his might.

Right before the bug catcher reached the Ralts Sindri stepped into between the boy and the Ralts, and Sindri's right hand moved in the motion of a punch with Sindri using his palm instead of a fist. At the same time Fircia felt a massive shift in Sindri's psychic power as he threw his palm strike. Almost all his energy was transferring to his right palm. Sindri's hand barely touched the boy's stomach as he released a massive blast of Psychic energy. The energy didn't do much damage to the boy but it knocked the wind out of the boy, and sent him flying through the air for several yards. Due to his position of his body and the boy no one would be able to see the massive flash of psychic energy that had come from Sindri's palm. Instead it looked like he had just given the kid one heck of a powerful punch to the gut that caused the boy to fly backward and land on his back.

The boy landed on his back with a look of fear on his face. "What happened?… did I really see several eyes appear on that kid's chest and forehead right before he hit me? What was that strange feeling that shoved me backward? It didn't feel like a normal punch," thought the bug catcher.

"Sadly your pest is not dead yet… but it soon will be. Perhaps there is time to save it if you get it to the Pokecenter now. Also looks like you could use some Medical attention," said Sindri with a calm polite voice to the shocked bug keeper. The Bug keeper then got up slowly and recalled his almost dead Wurmple. He then shuffled off quickly with his face and body showing both pain and pure terror.

Sindri then said outloud in his normal polite voice, "Well that was interesting… at first I was dismayed by your performance Fircia, but you really picked it up there toward the end. That last attack was very impressive I must say." Fircia could only stand there in horror as Sindri said it was her that did that horrid attempted murder of the Wurmple. Also his hidden insult on her power made her feel degraded and weak. She wanted to disappear, she wanted to scream out the truth, but she was unable to do either and could only wait to see how the others reacted to "her actions." The pain from the tackles seemed to fade away in the fear Fircia was experiencing from this event.

OOC the attack Sindri used doesn't do a ton of damage it just launches the target a good distance… anyone who is a fist fighter (Alexandrea) will know something was strange about that hit. It didn't do enough damage for how far it sent the kid. Also The Silcoon was shoved by Sindri's telekinesis and that is how it missed that tackle.

Oops sorry GrifSpark I fixed Mathias' name for you in this post. OOC

Last edited:

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
  • (Huzaah, my home computor now has Word, I can now post! Although it'll still be limited, since this computor is as slow as anything, and it lacks a spelling checker, meaning that you can expect some issues… Anywho this is generally just catching up and adding anything thing in that Matthias would. Anything that Matthias has done under Yuukihime is still there, so it's not changing anything that's already there.)

THE CULT #4 – Cluedo on wheels…

Matthias watched with surprise, and a little irritation with what happened next. The tiny Grass/Water-type simply sidestepped the incoming strike, and then leapt up slightly moving close to Molotov's ear.

"LOOOOO! Tad!" it beckoned, with the Fighting-type facing the consequences. The Makuhita stumbled, and then toppled over onto his stomach. Both Matthias and Molotov were clearly annoyed. The Lotad returned over to its trainer, and began to mock both of them.

Its trainer chuckled. "Kappa-chan, that's just rude now." She muttered, before turning back to Matthias. "Your Tackle would have done a lot of damage to my Kappa had you hit, but I used you momentum against you in this battle. Going to surrender?"

He stared blankly at her. "Yeah, right." He said sarcastically, before resuming a battle postion, unfortunatly, Molotov had other plans. "Molotov, wake up!" Matthias yelled, but was replied by a low grunt from the yellow Fighting-type. Matthias couldn't tell if his new Pokemon was just tired from the fight, or simply couldn't be bothered, but either way, he wasn't going to get up any time soon. "Fine, I surrender…"

"This was a fun first battle. I'm sorry you lost though." The girl said, before picking up her Lotad. "Your Makuhita is definatly faster than one would expect so it should end up an amazing Pokemon!" she continued, as she held out her hand to shake his. Matthias was still a little too dumbstruck to reply. "I hope we can rematch some time to see how much better you become."

Matthias nodded. "Yeah, sure." He replied, before sighing, and returning his first Pokemon. "Molotov, I've created an eleventh rule just for you. Number eleven: Don't fall asleep…" he muttered to the Pokeball, before connecting it back onto his belt. Matthias pondered back to the group of gathering trainers, which had recently gained another. "Who's the new guy?" he asked, before re-thinking the question. "On second thought, the only person who has mentioned their name is this guy, and I can't even remember it…" Matthias muttered, pointing Indigo. "I'm pretty sure it's a colour."

"ONEE-CHAAAAAN!"​

It was only seconds before the new group had made their way to the source of the scream, and what hit Matthias first was the sheer smell. "Geez, never thought I'd find something that smelt worse than my neighbour's cooking back in Fortree." But Matthias's jokes were instantly put on hold as he saw the source of the smell. A limp, lifeless body lead mangled in the undergrowth, clearly being there for days, and was strewn with bite marks from hungry Pokemon. Rows of crystal had punctured the skin in multiple places, each one drenched in blood, although Matthias could clearly see an intimidating dark aura radiating from each of them.

"Those things… cannot be normal…" whimpered her earlier combatant, as she held her sister tightly. Matthias wasn't sure what to make of them.

He began to bite the nails along his right hand. "I don't know of any Pokemon that attack with crystals. I guess the closest you could get is with PoisonSting or somethin', but it doesn't look human either." He continued, simply staring at the dead women.

"Looks like something very nasty, but also very strange killed this girl…"

---

After a long, boring, and often ridiculous interegation progress, the group had finally been left alone from the police and had re-joined at the local Pokemon centre. Matthias knew that it was important to get the police involved, but he was rather exhausted after that lojg session oof asking some of the most bewildering questions ever invented. Most of them were barely relevant to the situation. "I don't see how the rozzers plan to solve this based on what I had for breakfast…" Matthias joked, before drinking half of his water bottle in one go. He was thirsty after the interogation.

One of the twins began to speak next. "That was a major pain in the ass."

Matthias smiled. He couldn't have put it better himself. "Yeah, all they did was ask a bunch of pointless questions." Matthias replied, which was continued by a nod from Molotov, who had finally woken up mid-interregation, much to the dismay of the police

"Well, I have an idea." Stated one of the twins. "What if we travelled together? It would be more fun that way! And there's power in numbers, so if that crazy crystal murderer showed up we could own faster than a Molotov owns a hoard of zombies!" she yelled, seemingly estatic about her idea.

Matthias shrugged, and then nodded. "Sounds like a good idea to me. As long as you're not talking about this Molotov." He said, motioning to his Makuhita, who frowned slightly.

"That sounds like a wonderful idea. What do you think about these crystals?" said the newest member of the group, who had recently aquired a Ralts. He unerved Matthias a little bit, almost as if he were doing it on purpose. He held out in front of him one of the many crystals used to kill the women from earlier. The slight unerving of him turned into what made Matthias feel a little sick.

"I hope you're aware of two things. One, that's removal of evidence from a crime-scene which is punishable by imprisonment in itself, and two, that's a little gross…"

A small gasp from the twins simply confirmed his sentence. "The energy, it's demonic. So it certainly isn't normal but if it's demonic what would a demon want with four Hoenn mythologists?"

Another shrug from Matthias ended with his input. "I dunno." He stated bluntly, in his usual way, a slight hint of his Johtoenn accent sliding through. "But maybe we can figure it out through out journey?" he continued. It was a long shot, but would definatly make his trip even more exciting. "I mean, it's kind of exciting isn't it? We find some kind of crystal that's demonic or something and we get to solve its mystery!"

"I like the way you think!" declared the more confident twin.

He smiled, "It's the only way I can!"

THE CULT #5 – Hunting

Route 102, one of the locations that Matthias knew the best. He had spent nearly all of his free time here, simply exploring. Meaning he knew it like the back of his, nothing would surprise him. Trip. Matthias fell face first into the dirt, his foot caught on a tree root. He brushed the dirt out of his eyes, and felt something grab the back of his shirt, and pull him back up to his feet. "Makui!"

A faint grumble from Matthias showed that he was particularly happy, even with Molotov's 'help'. Between the group, the twins had started talking between themselves about their future Pokemon team, Matthias thought of jumping into the conversation at some point, but he truthfully had no idea of any Pokemon he planned to catch, other than the fact he wanted to catch a Steel-type. He had no real reason why, but the fact many of them had a high defense was intruiging.

"So I was thinking I coul-" said one of the twins, but was interupted by the harsh growl of another Pokemon. "Oh my God! A Ralts! I want it!" she continued, grinning at the sight of the Psychic-type, who had leapt from the bushes. "I have been wanting a Ralts since the day I found out about this journey, and how lucky I've become to stumble upon one, especially with this much spunk!"

Matthias sighed quitely. "Is everyone going to be catching a Ralts today? Because I'd prefer to catch something a little tougher."

The girl completely ignored his statement, and released her partner Pokemon. "Go Dementer! Show this Ralts what you're made of!" And from this, a battle insued, with much the same tactic running through. Confusion from Ralts was countered by Bide, which hit back the Emotion Pokemon with twice the force it hit with. Matthias phased out from a moment, but was brought back by the screaming of the girl. "I got one, I got one! Yay! I'll call you Hyperion, after the Greek god of light!" she stated. "What do you think Onee?" the girl asked, who Matthias assumed she was talking to her sister.

"Congratulations Alexandrea." Said one of the others, which cleared up this twin's name. "You're the first out of us to rip a Pokemon away from its home, family, and its dreams so you can furthur your own agenda. Crushing the little guy's dreams and his freedom was amusing to watch." He continued, dropping the cheerful levels throughout the group to an all-time low.

Matthias simply stood there, a blank look on his face. "Way to kill the conversation…"

Last edited:

MistressMew

Just plain crazy
    Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2010
    Cass watched her younger twin battling the wild ralts, and wondered why the small Pokémon seemed so angry. It had come out of the bushes and directed its anger toward the boy Sindri, and couldn't help but narrow her eyes in a small glare at him. Ralts were known to be able to sense the hearts of trainers, so could he be bad enough to anger even wild ones?

"I got one, I got one! Yay!" Alexandrea cried in joy. Cass turned her attention back to her sister and clapped. "I'll call you Hyperion, after the Greek god of light! What do you think, Onee?" Cass was about to reply to her twin, but was interrupted by the boy her thoughts were just on.

"Congratulations Alexandrea you're the first out of us to rip a Pokémon away from his home, family, and its dreams so you can use it to further your own agenda. Crushing the little guy's dreams and his freedom was amusing to watch." Cass was shocked at the boys' statement. She had never looked at catching Pokémon as something so dark and twisted. To make her sister look like a bad guy for just doing what a trainer is suppose to do…Was this why the Ralts seemed to hate him? She was prepared to smack the smile off his face before a new trainer came to the group.

"You all want to see my awesome Bug Pokémon I just caught? If you want I can show you a good spot to catch one for yourselves! They are the best Pokémon you can get out here!" Cass perked up, wondering if she could get one, but was again kept from speaking due to the jerk Sindri.

"Why would I want to waste a Poke ball on a disgusting pest? Pests that need to be exterminated." How could anyone say that about any kind of Pokémon?! They were living things that had a right to live, same as everything els in the world. The trainer seemed just as pissed off toward Sindris' statement, and the two became engaged in a battle. The ralts seemed terrified, and Cass felt sorry for the small psychic Pokémon. She decided she would see for herself how this boy was. She practiced a small amount of magic and figured she would try viewing his aura for a moment. She had taken to magic after she and her sister ran away, and because their father hated anything to do with it. Thank Arceus aura viewing was so simple, but it was still a lot for her to handle. She watched as Fircias' attacks became stronger each time they were used, and became caught up in watching. She would view later. Finally the trainer was down to using a Wurmple and Cass bit her lip. It was so cute, but she for some reason feared for the tiny thing. Her fears were confirmed when the tiny insect was lifted high into the air, and was thrown down with the force of a missile. The tiny worm was left near death from the attack and she opened her eyes wide, forcing her vision to see what most couldn't.

The bug trainer was enraged and began to charge toward the tiny ralts who she knew to be innocent. Sindri stepped between them. She saw his aura then, dark, and unusually powerful. It seemed to her multiple eyes opened up inside his aura as he struck the trainer with his hand, and sent him flying back. Cass quickly cut her viewing short and backed up to cling to her twin. The boy wasn't normal. He was sadistic and extremely powerful, and she prayed he would not place her on his bad side. "Imouto, that boy is trouble." She whispered in her twins' ear.

The group continued walking, Cass keeping a distance from Sindri, and then she stopped, staring up ahead. A tiny surskit was being picked on by three poochyena. It was hurt badly and Cass refused to let the poor bug suffer anymore. She checked the pokedex for information on the two different Pokémon.

Poochyena. The Bite Pokémon. Dark type. It chases its prey until it becomes exhausted, but will turn tail and flee when its prey strikes back. Surskit, the pond skater Pokémon. Water and bug type. If Surskit senses danger, it secretes thick, sugary syrup from the tip of its head. There are some Pokémon that love eating this syrup.

"They run when something strikes at them, huh? Well then, I'm ending this." She ran toward the Pokémon, waving her arms. "Shoo! Leave that Surskit alone you big bullies!" The poochyena growled, but turned to run, leaving the tiny blue insect to weakly push itself up.

"surrr……skit" Its voice was weak, and it was covered in bites and scratches.

"Poor thing. You're so hurt! How about you come with me? I can take care of you so you aren't picked on again, and you can prove your strength to the world." She held out her hand to the little bug, and it shot a stream of bubbles into her face. Cass yelped in surprise, then started to chuckle. "I won't hurt you. Don't be scared." She reached into a pocket and pulled out a small treat for the Pokémon to try.

"Skit…?" It sniffed the treat and pressed its face to it to taste. Its little eyes widened and it climbed up onto Cass' arm.

"Well lil fella. Welcome to the family." She looked over to her twin and held the wounded Surskit close. "Do we have any potion or something for it Imouto?" A growl suddenly started after she spoke, and she looked back to see a poochyena had returned for payback. "Anyone want this puppy?"

Zeta Sukuna

Years
  • (A/N: Yeah, here's my next post. It's short, but I have something else to do today.)

Chapter 7: The Greatest Ally

Indigo was walking along with them, making notes on them, when he came across something. The person, the same one who touched the crystal, seemed to have a hate... no, a fear for bugs. He was pleased, though he didn't show the emotion up front. He didn't like him, at all... There are only two people he can say that about, this person, and his little 'sister', or at least someone his father calls his daughter.

With this call, he knew exactly what to do. This boy was a psychic trainer, so he might as well arm against one. And he knew of one in the area. One that learned a powerful attack. So he walked away, not exactly caring what they had to say. He'd find them, they couldn't cover all that much ground in the time it'd take him to find and catch a pokemon that was as common as Wurmple.

His foray allowed him to quickly find a Wurmple, it was feeding on tree leaves, minding its own business. He reached to get a pokeball, only to realize that... he didn't have one. He never got pokeballs from the professor, and he never had a chance to shop for one, him getting caught up with the others. He glared at the insect, it was lucky, but as he turned to leave, he saw a pokeball laying out on the route. "..." Indigo was silent, but decided to use this to his advantage. He picked up the pokeball before sending Helio out. "Helio, battle mode."

Helio emerged in a flash of red light, and flew up into the sky. "PID!" Helio cried, seeing the Wurmple. The bug looked up in fear, a predator had come.

"Don't kill it, it's important." Indigo said, though he really couldn't care less. Helio glared at Indigo, he wanted to see its guts, now that someone fun had come along, he was finally free to be him, and he was being told to be the exact opposite, and show mercy?

"Wurm!" Wurmple spat out a String Shot, which Helio quickly dodged.

"Tackle, now." Though Helio was in the air, it still sounded loud enough, orders from Indigo aren't misheard, and so Helio swept down at full speed, hitting the Wurmple off of the tree, causing it to fall onto the ground. It was still up, but the fall had done some damage to it. "Stay back, it's mine." Indigo moved to toss the ball, but he thought of something.

"... This is stupid. Bugs he may fear, but they are still able to be hurt by a Psychic-type. I need a dark-type." Indigo said to himself. He turned to Helio and said. "You can finish it off, I don't care." And Helio, suffice to say, it didn't need to eat with the other pokemon that night.

The two of them began to search for a bit longer, and found a Poochyena, a large one, and it was growling at the two. "Helio, battle mode." Helio didn't need to be told twice as it looked down. Indigo looked at Helio, why did it like to kill that much? Oh well, it doesn't matter. It's not against him, so he could use that as a weapon. Poochyena moved to bite Indigo, but the rich boy simply kicked the dog back. "Tackle, now." Helio flew down once again, hitting the down dog, but as he flew back, Poochyena jumped up and smashed into Helio, knocking the bird down to the ground. Helio tried to fly away, but Poochyena clamped its teeth down on Helio's wing.

However, before Indigo could issue a command, Helio pecked Poochyena in the forehead, causing it to let go, before getting smashed to the side. Indigo seemed to show a little joy in this, his pokemon wouldn't just wait for a command. "Stand down, this pokemon is mine. For real." Helio walked out of the way as Indigo tossed the abandoned poke ball. It hit the Poochyena. If this didn't work, the poke ball would be reusable, if he could get to it again, but he didn't want to waste any more time. Though he didn't care, his allies might be pissed that he didn't stay with them.

Helio was waiting for the pokeball to open, he wanted revenge against the dog that hurt him. He didn't care about the consequences, he wanted revenge.

Last edited:

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Sindri noticed Alexandrea's twin keeping her distance from him after his battle with the bug catcher. He was a bit satisfied that his actions seemed to scare her, but he wondered how much she feared him. He would have to test that later, but for now he was satisfied enough with her just showing fear because of him. Sindri then began to wonder if he should have tried a different approach with this group and a sudden disappointed filled his mind as he thought about a different approach he should have taken. No one but Fircia was able to detect this shift of emotion in Sindri's mind due to his non-changing expression of fake happiness.

Just then the twin noticed some bug being attacked by three Dark Pokémon and much to Sindri's disappointment she was able to save it in time. When Cass saved it, she began talking to it and Sindri's disappointment rose when he realized he was going to have to travel with this bug. He wanted to finish the bug off, but he knew there was no way he would be able to place the blame on Fircia so he didn't do anything. A Poochyena returned for payback just then and Cass asked if anyone wanted it. While Sindri wanted a Dark type Pokemon at some point, he really wanted to concentrate on training up Fircia and not two Pokemon at the same time. He did need another Pokémon though just in case they fought something Fircia could not handle so he spoke up saying, "Well it did seem to have a desire to kill that pest which is always a good trait to have, and I'm sure Fircia could use a "friend" so I'll try... let's see how lucky I am." He then pulled out a Pokeball to throw at the Poochyena and a sudden thought crossed his mind. "What if I used it on the bug that the twin is befriending instead… it would officially be my Pokemon since these are my Pokeballs… no I would prefer to waste a Pokeball by throwing it away than use it on a pest," thought Sindri he then threw the ball at the Poochyena and watched to see if luck was on his side as the ball shook violently due to the Pokemon struggling to get free.

Fircia detected that Sindri was up to something when he pulled out the Pokeball, but he dismissed whatever he was planning with some sort of disgust. She looked in the direction he had been looking to see the Surskit. What was with Sindri and bug types? Next time he reacted to a bug type Fircia decided to actually concentrate on his emotions to see if she could detect some deeper emotional response to bugs.

OOC Yuukihime I'll let you decide if the Pokeball holds or the Poochyena breaks out. OOC

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Arc 1: Beginning
    Chapter 2: Gettign to the real part of the adventure
    Part 2: Enter! Hari!

"Congratulations Alexandrea you're the first out of us to rip a Pokémon away from his home, family, and its dreams so you can use it to further your own agenda. Crushing the little guy's dreams and his freedom was amusing to watch," stated Sindri. Alexandrea turned to him and scowled.

"Way to kill the conversation…" Matthias mumbled

"You wanna fight, blind boy?" Alexandrea hissed at him. How dare he even say that. She would take her Pokémon into consideration when training. She didn't intend to be like her father. She would listen to her Pokémon and allow them to have a say in what she did. This is when Sindri turned to battle a lone bug catcher.

The battle itself was quite exciting, Alexandrea was quite impressed with his little Ralts but then she noticed he began to take it too far. The Pokémon was lifted high in to the air by Fircia and then slammed hard onto the ground and when it hit the ground it made a very distinct cracking noise.

"OI! CAN'T YOU SEE YOUR HURTING THE POOR THING!"
    Alexandrea yelled, but Sindri seemed to absorbed in the battle. The Wurmple lay there on the ground bleeding profusely and it wasn't moving. Is it...dead? She thought.

No it can't be.

Alexandrea clenched her fist and decided to beat this kids ass down but her sister grabbed her hand and shook her head. Alexandrea merely looked at her, she wanted to ask why she couldn't punch this jerk in the face but her sister motioned at how the bug catcher was running at Sindri with a fiery force. By examining Sindri's body structure it was apparent he couldn't fight or withstand a physical fight. He relied on his Pokémon doing the dirty work for him.

A coward. She thought. She gritted her teeth and secretly rooted for the bug boy to hit him in the face but..what happened next astonished her.

Sindri had made a punching motion, but his form wasn't quite right. If anything, that form would break his hand but when he swung the punch it hit the boy and knocked him at least 5 feet into the air. This is what sent shivers up her spine and put her on her guard. He didn't punch the boy all the hard yet he was sent flying 5 feet into the air and his hand.. It wasn't damaged at all.

With that form..it couldn't be..And how much damage it did. It just wasn't possible. It just wasn't possible. She turned her attention to her older sister who seemed to have sensed something as well but unlike Alexandrea when Cassandra was scared she seemed to retreat. Alexandrea rarely retreated from anything, it just wasn't in her nature to back down from a fight. If it hadn't been for her sister she would have been started a fight with this Sindri kid already and it would have ended very badly.

"Sadly your pest is not dead yet… but it soon will be. Perhaps there is time to save it if you get it to the Pokecenter now. Also looks like you could use some Medical attention," said Sindri with a calm polite voice to the shocked bug keeper. The Bug keeper then got up slowly and recalled his almost dead Wurmple. He then shuffled off quickly with his face and body showing both pain and pure terror.

Sindri then said out loud in his normal polite voice, "Well that was interesting… at first I was dismayed by your performance Fircia, but you really picked it up there toward the end. That last attack was very impressive I must say."

"The hell is wrong with you?! There is such a thing is over the limit you know!" Alexandrea screamed at Sindri. Her sister had to physically restrain her from going up and striking the boy. She wasn't particularly blaming the Ralts, Pokémon only do as they are ordered. So it wasn't really Fircia's fault.

"You could have killed that boys Pokémon! You sick bastard!" She cried. Still being restrained by her sister.

---​

After Alexandrea had some time to calm down the group continued on their way. The sun was beginning to turn pink. On their way through the route, Sindri and Indigo had ended up catching their own Poocheyena, and her sister had caught a Surskit.

Alexandrea stretched and yawned. Only the first day and she was exhausted. Well, it hadn't exactly been an ordinary day. Finding a dead corpse and meeting a bunch of weirdoes she'd never even consider hanging out with (aside from Matthias) so one might consider that, "exhausting".

The group continued walking until it started to get ridiculously cold. It wasn't even dusk yet and it felt like it was below 50 degrees. How that was possible she had no idea but at this point she had seen so many impossible things today she thought, "Well hell, mysterious temperature drops must be okay too!"

Every step they took it got colder but the source of the chill soon became apparent. It was a young child looking no more than the age of 8 battling a bug catcher. The ground around the area had been frozen solid and the trainers Beautifly looked quite exhausted. One of its wings had nearly been frozen solid and it could no longer fly.

"Alright Frosslass, finish this pest with ice beam!" The girl commanded. The Frosslass let our an elegant cry and shot out a frozen beam of ice and in one hit the Beautifly fainted and the trainer ran off to the Pokémon Center which was clearly in sight.

"Eaaaasssssyyyyyyy~" The small child giggled. She turned to the group and smiled. It was only then that Alexandrea could make out the girls features. She had pink hair that was put in two short ponytails, light pink eyes, and very pale skin. She wasn't very tall, probably 4 foot at most. Her clothing was also very strange and Alexandrea couldn't quite describe it.

Her shirt was white with a giant pink heart with wings on it. The shirt also had an intricate flower pattern. She sported some blue jeans and some white sneakers.

"Hi! How are you?" The girl smiled.

---​
    Indigo Obtained a Level 3, Rash natured, Poocheyena
    Sindri Obtained a Level 2, Quirky natured Poocheyena
    Cassandra obtained Level 2 Timid Natured Surskit.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Hearing Alexandrea's outburst made Sindri's smile turn into a grin and he turned to her and said, "So breaking into someone's lab, physically assaulting an employee at this lab, and then stealing two Pokémon is within a limit? But using a little bit too much force, and protecting my Pokémon from an angry trainer is breaking this limit… Don't you find it a bit hypocritical for a thief to be judging another's actions." Sindri's voice this time had a bit of a mocking tone to it, and after a short pause he added, "I might have killed the boy's pest.. It might not survive the trip to the PokeCenter. To be honest I hope it does die, the world would be better off without it." Sindri seemed pleased with the thought of the Pokemon dying and Fircia looked at Sindri with a look of pure terror because of this. Also Fircia could feel Sindri's psychic energy shifting… Fircia guessed Sindri was preparing himself for an attack from Alexandrea. He didn't seem to notice his Pokeball sealing the Poochyena in it, and Fircia wondered if Sindri intended on just leaving the caged Pokemon on the ground.

---

Sindri had been engrossed with watching Fenrir (what he named the Poochyena), and training Fircia after the event with the bug catcher and the following conversations. Fenrir seemed to be obsessed with Cassandra's Surskit, and it seemed to hang around Cassandra more than Sindri (who left it out of its Pokeball). Sindri was pleased by this behavior because he thought his Poochyena was trying to fight the Bug, but actually the Poochyena just really loved the sugary syrup the Surskit secretes and was begging the Surskit for some. The Poochyena bounced around Cassandra's feet yipping almost nonstop. Sindri thought it was trying to challenge the Bug Pokemon, but instead it was just saying, "Please, please, please, please, please, please." Fircia knew what the Poochyena really wanted, and she enjoyed the fact Sindri was so wrong in his assumptions.

When the group came across the trainer with the Frosslass Sindri's attention shifted to the girl and her Pokemon. He stopped in the middle of trying to get Fircia to speak to him using telepathy and watched the duel while pulling out his Pokedex to see what it had to say about the Frosslass. When she won Sindri walked up to the girl with a friendly smile and said in a very friendly voice, "Hello… Sorry to be so forward, but you have a very intriguing Pokemon there. Ghost types are one of my favorite and I must know where you got yours. Sorry If I'm being a bit blunt I'm just new to this whole trainer thing, and seeing such a spectacular Pokemon battle got me a little excided."

MistressMew

Just plain crazy
    Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2010
    Cassandra had taken to training Kappa and Flick, her new little Surskit as they wandered the forest. She also had stumbled upon a pecha berry tree and collected some of the fruit for later snacks. Every now and then she leaned down to pet the small poochyena on the head, and give Sindri a nervous glance when she did so. She refused to trust the boy, but would not blame the Pokémon he possessed for anything he made them do.

------------

Eventually the group came across a Pokémon battle. A small girl with an adorable pink outfit was battling someone's beautifly using a froslass. The icy ghost Pokémon was so well trained, and the girl so young looking, that Cass wondered if she had inherited the Pokémon from someone in her family. With her battle won, the tiny girl grinned over at the group.

"Hi, how are you?"

"Hello." Cass bowed politely, smiling at the girl. "Congratulations on your win, your Froslass is amazing!" She then pouted when the boy Sindri came up to the girl, then she herself quickly backed away.

"Hello… Sorry to be so forward, but you have a very intriguing Pokémon there. Ghost types are one of my favorite and I must know where you got yours. Sorry If I'm being a bit blunt I'm just new to this whole trainer thing, and seeing such a spectacular Pokémon battle got me a little excided." His voice was cheerful, and Cass instantly guessed what he was up to. He was kissing up! However, Cassandra couldn't blame him for this, as the girls' battle was amazing, and Froslass was an amazing Pokémon. Suddenly, a thought came to her mind.

Cass leaned in to whisper something to her twin. "He loves ghost types, but hates bug types, how will Sindri react to a Shedinja I wonder? " She smirked to her sister, than quickly glanced to see if Sindri had heard her comment. The last thing she wanted was him to turn his wrath in her direction.

( OOC: I know its short, but eh xD oh, and please disregard my one post in which Cass knows magic. Tiffy doesn't want it xD So instead Cass just has a thing where she can see auras..but she doesn't control it. It just comes and goes. I am just too lazy to go back and change it xD sorry! )

Zeta Sukuna

Years
  • Chapter 8: Observations

Indigo wasn't missed it seems, as no one said anything as he returned. He didn't say anything either, no point in doing so. As he looked around, he saw Cassandra with a Surskit and Sindri with a Poochyena. He had no real opinion about that, personally, though he did wish he could have gotten the Surskit. Might as well fuel his fear of bugs, after all. You always have to have some sort of strong point against someone, else you'd fall behind. The thieves, he has his position to be able to do whatever he wants with, should he need to, and Matthias isn't that hard to control if necessary. But Sindri? He has nothing as of yet, and he might actually be weak to him.

There is the fear of bugs, but Psychics can still hurt them, a Poochyena was better to get first, however he would have to catch a bug type sooner or later. Melissa, however, had something to say. "Look, Indigo, you don't need to have something on everyone. Honestly, you should learn to trust... wait, this is that person with the Ralts you're thinking of, right?" Indigo nodded in response. "Never mind, he looks like he'll turn traitor if something else interests him."

"Hm, glad you see that too." Indigo said, not caring who heard. He wouldn't answer if questioned, he didn't need to. It was at this point the group stopped. He was too wrapped up in thought to notice what was actually going on, so he simply ignored everyone at that point.

When he snapped back into attention, he noticed that Sindri seemed to be sucking up to this girl. She seemed to unnerve him for some reason, but that thought was quickly shoved into the back of his head. He didn't need to show emotion, there was no need for it.

(A/N: Sorry for the short and crappy post, but meh, I don't have much inspiration for this post. Sorry.)

Back