View Full Version : Trainer's of the world unite

Tyler Rubyre
December 1st, 2004, 3:00 PM
Team's Rocket,Aqua, and Magma have all decided to become allies for a one time attempt to take the world over now its up to a rag tag bunch of trainers to try and stop them .

if you want to join please fill out this form

your starting pokemon up to 3
and what you feel

nidoran /nicknamed nidogod and eevee
Tyler comes from a wealthly familiy in pallet town he has heard so many stoires of ash he wanted to be just like him he is not a normal rich boy as the fact he gives most of his money to charity and stuff liek thaty
he is shy around new people and it will take a bit of getting to know to show his true adventurous form

December 1st, 2004, 5:42 PM
Name: Alana
Your starting Pokemon: Chikorita and Pidgey that doesn't battle.
Background: She comes from New Bark Town and She loves adventure. She likes to play in the woods and she can understand the Pokemon language and even speak it. But she doesn't let on about that much. The rest about her is a mystery.
What you feel: Shy but friendly once you get to know her. She is brave and will always stand up for what she believes in. She is good at keeping her cool and is usually pretty calm. But she is a bit of a loner. She is kinda cold to all but her friends and Pokemon.

December 1st, 2004, 6:06 PM
name: Silver
your starting pokemon: Eevee, Onix, and Lapras (a small one)
background: Hasn't been seen since invasion of '02. Always comes out with weak Pokemon to train them.
what you feel: Happy to be back out in the sun!

espeon and umbreon
December 1st, 2004, 9:41 PM
name: Lauren ( nick name: Loz)
your starting pokemon up to 3: Espeon, Gardeovir, Salmence
background: Lauren comes from Lilycove and is very interested in contests. She loves to train a lot. She orders her pokemon what attack they had to use by mind.
what you feel: Very happy and honest. She can get angry but she cares about people and Pokemon a lot.

December 2nd, 2004, 7:41 PM
name: Danny
starting Pokemon:Espeon,Treeko,and Charizard
backround:Comes from Safron City. His cousin Bill as many know as the Pokemaniac
gave him a Eevee which evoled into Espeon, his prized Pokemon.
how I feel: Always having fun, a natural born leader and is proud of it.

Electric Hero
December 2nd, 2004, 8:24 PM
Name: Max
Pokmon: Pikachu, Chariazrd, Pidgeot
Background: He is a great trainer, that will always fight for justice... or just to win a pokmon battle, XD
What I feel: I am friendly and brave, I always look at the horizon, searching for my destiny

Tyler Rubyre
December 4th, 2004, 12:01 PM
-=- Tyler was just getting out of the poke'center when he heard the talk-=- :hey did you hear team rocket and team's magma and aqua are planning on joining forces.:

December 4th, 2004, 1:00 PM
ill join
name: Jeff Horus
your starting pokemon up to 3: aipom(has no pokeball), cubone, farfeth'd
background: When Jeff was born his cousin Whitney leader of the Goldenrod City gym came to visit him with a gift, a baby Aipom. For the last 15 years they have been best friends. Jeff does not have a pokeball for his Aipom so he usually lets it just run around when it isnt sitting on his shoulder. Jeff went to see many of Whitneys gym battles and learned lots. He even trained with Aipom at the gym battling Whitneys lower leveled pokemon. On his 15th birthday Whitney gave him a set of 10 pokeballs and received a bike from his parents. They told him they thought he was old enough to start his own pokemon journey, but since Aipom didnt have a pokeball he was not eligible for gym battles or any tournaments.
what you feel:Shy at first, courageous when needed, but also backs down when at a lost cause.

Trainer Phoebe
December 4th, 2004, 1:01 PM
can i join?

Name: Alanna
youre starting pokemon: Combusken, Primeape and Rapidash.
Background: my family were killed in a savage attack of team rocket and they lost control of their pokemon. I escaped and havent been seen since. The attack happened on my 11th birthday. I have been training my pokemon ever since and I want revenge. I dont talk much and I walk alone. I do not like company though I probably need it.
What I look like: 62. I have purple eyes and red hair. My hair goes down to my waist. I have a good build and am very fit. I have been practising kendo and know most forms of martial arts.
What you feel: anger and pain. when training i usually push my self too far and put cuts on my chest and arms and lose consciousness.

Desert Cacturne
December 4th, 2004, 1:36 PM
Name: Blizzi
Your starting Pokemon: Spheal, Snorunt, Seel
Background: He comes from Fuschia City. All the time, he would visit the Safari Zone. He dreamed of being a Pokemon Tamer, to teach his Pokemon tricks and to enter contests. His father had become a Team Magma member and he was never heard of again. His mother had to do an important errand at the lighthouse in Olivine and gave him the essential tools to start his journey.
What you feel: Calm, friendly, and kind. He loves a little competition or a game, as he likes to challenge himself and create ultimate strategies. He is very cheery, funny, and supportive to his few friends.

December 5th, 2004, 10:17 AM
OOC: Hey Trainer Phoebe, out of pure curiosity why did you choose the name Alanna? Oh and when can we start?

Trainer Phoebe
December 5th, 2004, 9:39 PM
ooc: i chose the name Alanna becuase im reading a book series and then main charecters called Alanna.

Tyler Rubyre
December 6th, 2004, 10:22 AM
ooc if you filled out the form you can join ooc

-=-Tyler started towards the forest-=- Did you hear that eevee team rocket teaming up with both aqua and magma thats very dangerous we better make sure that we dont run into them -=-he looked down at eevee-=- VEEE!! right eevee we better stick to the side roads we dont need another attack like last time.

December 6th, 2004, 2:21 PM
OOC: I thought that might be it. Do you like the series? I olove it. Itt's my favorite book series.

Alana picked up her Chikorita and swung her around happily as the other trainer recalled his Cyndaquil. "Great job I knew you could win. Didn't I tell you type doesn't matter." She added to the boy who was walking away. He merely snorted and left. Alana laughed and let Chikorita jump onto her head while Pidgey rested happily on her shoulder. She grinned and walked off as well.

espeon and umbreon
December 6th, 2004, 2:26 PM
Loz walked to the pokemon centre. Her Eevee was on her left shoulder, her Bagon was on her right shoulder and her Ralts was behind her.

December 6th, 2004, 2:33 PM
Name.Abdul Age. 14Starter pokemon. Totodile,Lunatone and Hoppip. Background Abdul comes from a elite family.But is a indviudal and seperate from everybody else.Abdul likes pokemon and anime and manga and hopes to become a memmber of the elite four. What you feel/Ready for anything.

December 6th, 2004, 3:11 PM
Name: Chris
Starting Pokemon: Mudkip, Squirtle, and Corsala
Background: comes from Lilycove City, I am the son of Archie and the Owner of the mueseum, Yvonnne. I believe that my parents are wrong and should be stopped so I plan to capture Kyogre and Groudon which are the keys to their plans. I also am planning on saving my friend Ciera from Team Rocket.

Electric Hero
December 6th, 2004, 4:54 PM
I was walking down the street, with my Pikachu on my shoulders. I was thinking about what people said that Team Rocket was ally of both Magma and Aqua, "I really don't like this" I said looking at the sky.

Trainer Phoebe
December 6th, 2004, 9:58 PM
i walk along a road and see a girl with a chickorita win a battle . i follow her and climb a tree . i then follow her by jumping from tree to tree. i do this gracefully and with no noise as i have been practising for the last 7 years and am the best at following people. i can get away from some one or catch some one. i follow the girl and accidently make a twig snap."****!how the hell did i miss that?! this girl is strange. "i jump down and walk up to the girl ."hi.whats your name?" my purple eyes show my past and my pain and that i have no friends.

espeon and umbreon
December 7th, 2004, 12:50 AM
OOC: My pokemon has chnaged to Salmence, Gardeovir and Espeon.

Loz reutrned her pokemon and walked toward a two girls.

Tyler Rubyre
December 7th, 2004, 1:12 PM
-=-Tyler stopped-=- hey eevee its an abra let battle it and catch it -=-eevee got in front of tyler and was ready for the attack-=- eevee metal tail attack -=-eevee smacked the abra with its tail and tyler threw an ultra ball at the abra catching it-=- great we caught an abra -=- he let the abra out-=- hi abra um may i call you corran -=- tyler looked back-=- eevee we are being followed...

December 7th, 2004, 2:08 PM
I must have Kyorge and Groudon. I have to destroy my family and their evil. Corsola and I thought how we can get rid them. i then saw a man following his friend Tyler. I decided to help him out. Go Corsola! I noticed he was using a shadow Suicune ]so I took out Ny Snag gear and Heavy ball and kicked it at Suicune. I caught it and saved Tyler. Team : Squirtle, Corsola, Mudkip, Suicune

espeon and umbreon
December 7th, 2004, 2:40 PM
" Hi, I'm Lauren, but you can call me Loz," Loz introduced herself to the girls.

Tyler Rubyre
December 7th, 2004, 3:30 PM
-=-tyler was long gone by the time the battle ended-=- ever since team rocket kiddnapped mother and held her for ransom they have been trying to find me cant they understand that i hate fighting -=-looks at his new abra-=- corran what do you think ......... i agree we should find some help but i cant trust anybody after what happend the last time ........ that poor umbreon

December 7th, 2004, 6:31 PM
Alana stars at the girl. She is intrigued by her purple eyes. (Do you have red hair too? *reads des.* Yeah I thought so. And you push yourself to hard. How do I say coppy cat. *grins*) "Uh my names Alana. What's yours?"

espeon and umbreon
December 7th, 2004, 6:37 PM
Loz decided to walk since two girls ignored her. She looked around and decided to rest her pokemon at PC.

Electric Hero
December 7th, 2004, 6:41 PM
ooc: guys, I think I will quit from this RP, *points at siggy* too much RPs XD XD XD

December 7th, 2004, 6:47 PM
I walk into a girl after admireing my newly acuired Suicune. Sorry miss, may I use this PC.

December 7th, 2004, 7:15 PM
Khalid age, 14
Starting pokemon:Charmander, Quilava, and Zangoose
Backround: Chris' od friend from Mauville who is the son of Rydel. My goal is to catch Lugia to Help Chris stop is parents and team Rocket. I currently live in a cave outside Lilycave were i keep close contact with Chris.

December 7th, 2004, 7:18 PM
After I run out of the PC I went to the safari zone to play a safari game. I have to go to play.

Trainer Phoebe
December 7th, 2004, 8:14 PM
Alana stars at the girl. She is intrigued by her purple eyes. (Do you have red hair too? *reads des.* Yeah I thought so. And you push yourself to hard. How do I say coppy cat. *grins*) "Uh my names Alana. What's yours?"

i hear about the team group up of team rocket and i smile."uh..my names Alanna. spelt with two n's.did you hear about team rocket group up?"

December 8th, 2004, 5:18 PM
Alana grinned. How many times do you meet some one with the same name as your self. "Yeah I have hear of that. But I'm not sure if it's true.""

Trainer Phoebe
December 8th, 2004, 5:42 PM
"i dont care if its true or not it just makes my job harder."i snap at you.i walk away and lean against a tree.

December 8th, 2004, 5:46 PM
Alana looked at her and shrugged. She walked to the tree and leaned against the other side. "Mind telling me what I said to make you so huffy?"

espeon and umbreon
December 8th, 2004, 5:47 PM
OOC: Ok, guys, I'm going to leave this RPG. It's very confusing.

Trainer Phoebe
December 8th, 2004, 6:21 PM
i sigh."you have no idea what i have been through. i have had a hard past. im sorry i yelled. i get angry easily."even though i have said sorry my face stays on the feirce look.

December 8th, 2004, 6:25 PM
Alana grined. "Don't worry about it. Every one gets titchy at times. So where are you headed?"

Trainer Phoebe
December 8th, 2004, 6:29 PM
"i cant tell you. you would call the police."i smirk as if daring you to call the police.

December 8th, 2004, 6:34 PM
Alana grinned and replied, "And why would I do that. I keep to myself most of the time. I wouldn't even be talkig to you if you hadn't been spying on me."

Trainer Phoebe
December 8th, 2004, 6:57 PM
i listen and hear the snap of a twig."go away!"i push you out of the way and a rocket grunt attack me. i throuw him off me and i walk out into the open. 10 more grunts come out and start running at me with swords."alana. get out of here."i dodge attacks and i punch them all in the face. one attacks me from behind and cuts my arm. a deep wound is left there.i leap onto a tree branch and flip and lift one up and throw him into the air.he falls down and i kill all but one. i watch him run away.i walk over to a tree and collapse to the ground.my face is pale.i try to get up but cant.

December 8th, 2004, 7:03 PM
Alana jsut stands there and watchs. Then she comes to here sences. She runs over and examines Alanna's arm. "Hang on." She mumbles ripping off a piece of her shirt for a bandage. She ties it tight and aplies presher to stop the bleeding. Then she calls Chikorita. "Use Synthesis."

December 8th, 2004, 7:08 PM
Silver woke up and looked around. He had passed out (again) in an alley. He made his way to the streets.

Trainer Phoebe
December 8th, 2004, 7:11 PM
i groan."owww."my arm gets healed and my blood level is returned.i sit up and colour returns to my face."sorry abbout that. i guess i should tell you my story."i explain about the attack on my home town and my family was killed. i tell how i was never seen again. i explain about my training."i have been killing rockets since i was 14 and now giovani has assasins out to get me."

December 8th, 2004, 7:14 PM
Alana thought for a minute. "Maybe this isn't the time but.." She rinned. "Could you teach me to fight like that?"

December 8th, 2004, 7:18 PM
After I left the game I went to go find a woman named Trainer Phobee and Alana. I heard they ared strong killers.

Trainer Phoebe
December 8th, 2004, 7:24 PM
ooc:look on page one. our profiles are there. my names Alanna in this rp.

i turn red from embaressment."sure. ill teach you but i have never tuaght before."i take a book out of my bag. "here. thats how i learnt. it has everything from karate to kendo. it teaches you martial arts and how to use weapons. if you cant learn from the book. ill teach you."i smile."it feels strange to have a friend. the only friends ihave are my pokemon."

December 8th, 2004, 7:28 PM
Alana took the book. She opened it and read a bit. She smiled and said, "Your not alone. I have a few friends but their all out on journeys. Besides they never paid much attanetion to me. They were to old to play with a little brat like me." She grinned again and closed the book. "Come on lets move away from this place."

December 8th, 2004, 7:34 PM
I walk up to two girls and ask there names. i wat to know if they are phobee and Alana.

Trainer Phoebe
December 8th, 2004, 7:38 PM
i stand up ."where should we go?"

December 8th, 2004, 7:38 PM
"Yes I am Alana. She's Alanna. Why? Who are you?"

December 8th, 2004, 7:45 PM
I am Chris Lewis, the future savior of Hoen, I am lookinig for you two to ask for yourm help to capture Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza.

Trainer Phoebe
December 8th, 2004, 7:49 PM
ooc:akio123 look on page one of this rp.you will see alana and my profile for this rp.

December 8th, 2004, 7:50 PM
"Uh-huh. Tell me Chris why should we help you?"

December 8th, 2004, 7:56 PM
I will help Phobee with her revenge and I will give each of you one of the legendaries other than Kyogre. I will also pay each of you lots of money.

December 8th, 2004, 7:59 PM
"maybe we'll consider it if you'll get our names right. I'm Alana and she's Alanna." She looked at Alanna. "What do you think? Should we help him?"

December 8th, 2004, 8:10 PM
Name: Dieter
Starting pokemon(s):Treecko, Nincada, Surskit
Background:From a different, distant nation, searching for rare, undiscovered bug pokemon. Researching with a pokemon professor as an assistant.
Feels:That all pokemon should have the right to chose to listen or not to their trainers, to prevent abuse to pokemon

(May I join?)

Trainer Phoebe
December 8th, 2004, 8:25 PM
i think about it."i think we should. i dont care about the money or the pokemon and i dont want his help. what he can do is get rid of magma and aqua.i will take the legendary pokemon but i dont really care if i have it or not . its only a pokemon."

Tyler Rubyre
December 9th, 2004, 12:51 PM
-=-Tyler doubled back and bumped inot the group of girls by mistake-=- Excuse me i didnt mean to bump into you. -=-Tyler bowed-=- um i have to go see mario -=-Tyler went to the item shop next to the poke'center mario's-=- good after noon mario anynew items today???

December 9th, 2004, 8:33 PM
Alana turned back to Chris. "What ever. Like her I don't care about welth. But I don't like revenge either. We will help you I guess."

Trainer Phoebe
December 10th, 2004, 3:13 AM
i walk away with out telling any one. i release my rapidash and ride away into the coming night."i need some grunts to kill."

Tyler Rubyre
December 10th, 2004, 11:17 AM
i walk away with out telling any one. i release my rapidash and ride away into the coming night."i need some grunts to kill."
my abra teliports me in front of you-=- stop there will be no death tonight UNDERSTAND -=-i reach a com on in my pack-=- prof send anakin jacen and jaina -=- three poke balls appear on my pokebelt-=- i dont want to fight but i can feel that you want to kill

Trainer Phoebe
December 10th, 2004, 3:05 PM
i stop and rapidash rears and stops ."get out my way.or you will foght."i take a hilt out of my back pack and i press a button a metel blade slides out. each piece smaller thatn the last when its finished. it shine and melts together."go away or meet my mecha sword."

December 11th, 2004, 5:46 AM
Alana moves forward and steps between them. Her friendly carefree attude is replaced by a cold one and her eyes burned with blue fire. "There will be no fighting. And no killing. Niether will gain you anything. How bout this, you get off Rapidash and cool off a bit, and you back off and tell us who you are. How bout that?"

Tyler Rubyre
December 11th, 2004, 11:25 AM
-=-he looked at the girl but didnt take his eyes of the guy with the sword-=- my name is tyler rubyre -=-he looked back-=- please put your sword down or anakin will be very mad

December 11th, 2004, 12:57 PM
"Hello Tyler now what are you doing here?"

Trainer Phoebe
December 11th, 2004, 1:17 PM
i put my sword away and get off my rapidash. i let my combusken and primeape out and i walk to a tree. my pokemon start grazing and eating berries or what ever they do.

December 11th, 2004, 1:23 PM
Alana walked over to Alanna and stood beside her.

December 11th, 2004, 2:18 PM
Did you all forget about me? I want you all to help me. Have you decided.

December 11th, 2004, 2:33 PM
"No we didn't forget about you. We will help you. Now get lost."

December 11th, 2004, 2:37 PM
Well how rude.
I walked off quite angry and decided to start my journey to mauville to meet Khalid.

Tyler Rubyre
December 11th, 2004, 5:01 PM
-=-looks at the girl then lets anakin his blaziken jacen his umbreon and jaina his espeon out fo there poke'balls-=- there you guys go you need to spend more time out side

-=-he looks back at the girl-=- so where do you come from ma'am

December 11th, 2004, 6:03 PM
"I'm Alana." Replies Alana looking at him.

Trainer Phoebe
December 12th, 2004, 11:58 PM
"im Alanna.i come from celedon city.. i see a poster on a telegraph pole.i walk over and have a look at it. it has a picture of me when i was ten and a description.

(picture go here.)

the girl in the photograph above but around 18 years old.

if you find her please send her to celedon city.
we miss her very badly. her [arents were killed by team rocket. she is an only child.has a torchic,mankey and ponyta. they may have evolved.

her best friends. jasmine(now a johto gym leader, whitney(also a gymleader.)

ps if you are alive please come see are. we are worried sick. we were you only friends.

Tyler Rubyre
December 13th, 2004, 10:29 AM
-=-i noticw and read the poster-=- my name is tyler rubyre and i too have a deal with team rocket they killed my older brother and sister the umbreon and espeon was theres just like my eevee is mine

-=-he looks at the two-=- its nice to meet you -=-he smiled then blushed and looked away-=-

December 13th, 2004, 11:10 AM
name: Kristine
your starting pokemon up to 3: Mudkip, evee, and umbreon*obtained by grandfather*
background: I am from Pallet, i think Ash is soo cute, so i decided to become a pokemon master to catch up to ash and impress him...my first pokemon was mudkip, i got from Pokecenter and then my grandpa gave me an umbreon, and then my sister gave me her evee ^_^...i am in hoen now, but i am lost...
and what you feel: Pokemon should be treated with care and are friends, i luv ash, and i want to try my hardest to become Pokemon Master

Tyler Rubyre
December 13th, 2004, 3:19 PM
-=-tyler sat and watched the pokemon play-=- i miss them and so do they ill never be as good as a trainer as my brother and sister where

Trainer Phoebe
December 13th, 2004, 6:03 PM
i read the poster."they were the only friends i had. i miss them greatly. .if i knew where they were i would meet with them."

December 14th, 2004, 10:47 AM
"Jasmine and Whitney. They're gym leaders right? It wouldn't be hard to find them." Alana sits next to Tyler and lets Chikorita and Pidgey play with the others.

Tyler Rubyre
December 14th, 2004, 12:54 PM
-=-tyler looked at her-=- i wonder -=-he looked back-=-

December 14th, 2004, 1:15 PM
"What's up?" She asked in response to his look.

Trainer Phoebe
December 14th, 2004, 6:35 PM
i jump into a tree and sigh."i havent felt this way for ages."i look at my pokegear and see that 2 gym leaders have the same names as my friends.i jump onto rapidashes back and take off.towards the nearest city.where jasmine is."combusken,primeape return."i throw my pokeballls to the ,they return and i put the balls on my belt.i reach into my back pack where a case holding 22 badges is.i look at the badges then close it and put it back.i hold on and lean forward for less wind resistence and race towards i put it jasmines city as a red fireball.any one who looks just sees a fire ball going at about 70 kms an hour.

Tyler Rubyre
December 17th, 2004, 11:40 AM
"What's up?" She asked in response to his look.every time that i pl;ay with jacen and jaina i think that my big brother and sister are still alive out there ya know but i think that maybe it just feels that way beacuse im with jacen and jaina

December 17th, 2004, 1:32 PM
"Who were your brother and sister? Were they Pokemon trainers?"

Trainer Phoebe
December 17th, 2004, 2:39 PM
i reach jasmines gym and stop.i walk in."jasmine?i want to talk to you.we have ....a few things to discuss."i look around but cant see. i touch my face and realise im crying becuase i am so happy to meet her again.he come out and see me. she runs and hugs me .we tell each other how much we missed them and i get told about everything that has happened lately .

Tyler Rubyre
December 17th, 2004, 3:59 PM
"Who were your brother and sister? Were they Pokemon trainers?"
yes and they were really good to they wanted to catch the pokemon latios and latias so badly there names well i named the pokemon after them jacen and jaina

December 17th, 2004, 4:02 PM
"They sound like they were great. So what happened?"

Trainer Phoebe
December 18th, 2004, 2:24 PM
i ask if she can come on my journey with me and she says yes. she tells her trainee that she leaving.we leave and gets her travel pokemon out.we go to whitneys gym and she leaves as well ,leaving her trainee there as the gym leader.we ten chat heaps and catch up and they tell me how much they have missed me. we start going back to where alana is.

Tyler Rubyre
December 20th, 2004, 3:10 PM
dont know officer jenny came to me and said there were gone and to expect the worse and handed me the two poke'balls with them in it

-=-he looked down-=- i miss them mother has been sick and i expect that she may die before i get back to her

December 21st, 2004, 9:04 AM
Alana bowed her head. "I wish there was something I could do to hlp." She said sadly.

Trainer Phoebe
December 21st, 2004, 1:42 PM
i a red blaze i appear in front of alana."im back!. i bought jasmine and whitney too.their pokemon arent as fast as rapidash though."

December 23rd, 2004, 5:48 PM
Alana grinned. "By the looks of things your Rapidash is very well trained."

Trainer Phoebe
December 24th, 2004, 1:51 AM
"it is. for purposes i dont want to talk about and that my friends dont know."i release my combusken and primeape sp thy cantrain by fighting each other.whitney and jasmine appear on their pokemon."we have been hearing about a trainer on a rapidash with a combusken and primeape wearing a cloak going around killing team rocket members. you have a cloak and combusken and a primeape plus you ride a rapidash.i know that team rocket killed your family but thats no reason to kill them." i snap at them."they killed my family!! i want revenge!" i storm off and jump into a tree and start punching the trunk afer 10 punchesthe trunk starts cracking and after 5 more punches the trunk splits and the tree falls to the ground.

December 24th, 2004, 11:18 AM
Backround:A girl from the city slateport. Loves the beach,is very sweet and kind,and has levitation powers
I feel:Carefree

December 24th, 2004, 11:26 AM
Name: David
Pokemon: Pikachu,Mew,and Blastoise
Backround: A kid who was bullied in his hometown and now has a "short fuse"
I feel: Angry and excited.

December 24th, 2004, 3:52 PM
Alana looked at the tree and grinned. "Anger mangment might be in order."

December 24th, 2004, 8:18 PM
I run into the girl I was talking earlier bon and say hello. I sense a really powerful Tyranitar about to use hyper beam. I send out my Squirtle and it totally knocks it out.I then kick an ultra ball at it and catch it.

Trainer Phoebe
December 26th, 2004, 2:43 AM
i jump at another tree and i punch it . it splits and i do a round kick and it crumbles to chop sticks."im so angry theres no amount to measure it!!""

December 26th, 2004, 7:11 PM
Alana folded her arms and nodded. "Yep she really needs anger managment. But I pitty her manager."

Trainer Phoebe
December 27th, 2004, 1:50 PM
i turn and snap at you,"I DONT NEED ANGER MANAGMENT. TEAM ROCKET KILLED MY FMAILY I WATCHED IT ALL. I WANT REVENGE!!!!"it takes all my will power not to punch or kick alana as i know it will kill her.

December 27th, 2004, 7:14 PM
Alana looked at Alanna. (its weird typing almost the same thing) Her eyes became distant and slightly cold. "I'm sure everyone here has had a run in with Team Rocket. About a year ago Team Rocket attacked me and did something I can never forgive. Maybe you should cool off and think. You're not the only one in the world who has been hurt. Tyler lost his brother and sister. And I..." She stopped and stood up. "What happened isn't important. What's important is that you're not the only one in the world that matters. And just for future reference, killing gains you nothing. It just causes more pain and even worse hate. Hate leads to more pain. That pain will become worse and worse so you kill more. Eventually you will become worse than Team Rocket." She looked Alanna in the eyes as she finished, "Maybe you haven't noticed, but that's already started to happen to you."

Trainer Phoebe
December 28th, 2004, 12:31 AM
i hear what you ay and start thinking.i jump into a tree put my hood on and start thinking deeply about my actions.

ooc:im going to go into a sort of coma thing. i ont remember any one and i will have amnesia to try and forget what happened.i will remember nothing but the names of whitney and jasmine.

December 28th, 2004, 9:29 AM
OOC: That's not good. Are yu going to remember later?

Alana sits back down and Chikorita jumps into her lap. She smiles and pets her absently. Her eyes return to normal and she sighs. "I hope she's going to feel better not worse after this."

Trainer Phoebe
December 28th, 2004, 2:09 PM
ooc:yes and when i do i will havee changed. i will have better control of my temper and i ill remember my life except for when my parents were killed so i dont know if i have a family or not.but i will remember that we need to stop team rocket.

i i wake up after a short sleep and i fall out of the tree."aaahhh!!"

Tyler Rubyre
December 28th, 2004, 5:38 PM
-=-tyler looks over at the girls and decides to go he wispers-=- jacen jaina anakin return -=-the three go back into there pokeballs and tyler sneaks away-=-

Trainer Phoebe
December 28th, 2004, 8:54 PM
"where am i?"i look around confused.

December 29th, 2004, 7:55 PM
I see some people talking I look at my Tyranitar and toss it out of the ball. "You all lost family to Team Rocket? How sad" Team Magma and Aqua killed my sister and my best friend. That is why I want revenge."

Trainer Phoebe
December 29th, 2004, 8:50 PM
"who are you?who am i?"i get up and walkk ove to my rapidash. i look at alana."is this your horse?shes beautiful."

December 29th, 2004, 9:22 PM
" I want to help you guys, pleases let me help you this will help me rid the world of all evil."

Trainer Phoebe
December 30th, 2004, 3:46 PM
i put my hand on the horse expecting to get burnt but i dont so i pat her and scratch her where she likes it.

December 30th, 2004, 5:12 PM
Alana stars at Alanna. "What. Hey Alanna are you alright?" She walks over to Rapidash. "This is your Pokemon. See it won't burn you but it'll burn me." She looks over at the boy. "What are you talking about? What ever if you wanna come along be my guest." She turned to where Tyler had been. "Where'd Tyler go? Have to find him later." Turns back to Alanna. "Alanna are you ok?" She asks again.

Trainer Phoebe
December 30th, 2004, 6:10 PM
"is my name Alanna?cool. for some reason it feels perfect for me."

December 30th, 2004, 6:13 PM
"Yeah your name's Alanna. Don't you remember anything?" Thinks of her falling out of the tree and winces.

Trainer Phoebe
December 30th, 2004, 6:22 PM
"i remember something bad happening but i cant put my finger on it."i continue to pat my rapidash. i look through my bag and find a brush for it. i start brush its back. she whinnys in happiness.

December 30th, 2004, 6:32 PM
"You don't remember anything but you know something happened. Well I'll tell you this you just fell out of a tree. I'm guessing that's why you can't remember anything. My name's Alana. We just met a while ago. Do you remember anything else? Your friends maybe?"

OOC: Could you check your email?

Trainer Phoebe
December 30th, 2004, 6:35 PM
"i remember two names.whitney and jasmine..that all i remember."

December 30th, 2004, 6:48 PM
Alana nodded. "Long term friends. That makes sence. Wel hopefully you'll remember the rest of your past or at least most of it as time passes."

OOC: The second Born As a Pokemon has been posted. Yeah, yeah.

Trainer Phoebe
December 30th, 2004, 6:54 PM
i walk over o the tre and start climbing up again. i slip and fall downa nd lose consciousness.

December 30th, 2004, 7:04 PM
Alana hurries over to her. "Hey Alanna." She checks her pulse. "She seems to be ok. Maybe we should just wait until she wakes up."

Trainer Phoebe
December 30th, 2004, 7:14 PM
after ten minutes i wake up and wandered what happed.rapidash come over sniffs my face and whinnys."what got you in such a god mood?"she whinnys again "i brushed you?i dont remember brushing you. must have been someone else. oh well ."i get up and stretch. "who wants lunch?"

December 30th, 2004, 7:26 PM
(Queston marks dance over head.) "Uh sure that'd be nice. Wait Alanna are you ok?"

Trainer Phoebe
December 30th, 2004, 7:46 PM
i start puling some pots out of my bag and start making carbonara(spageti with a white suace. its really yummy.)"uuh yeah.im ok.why do you ask?"i put all the ingrediants in and stir it for 5 minutes.

December 30th, 2004, 7:55 PM
"Can you remember everything?"

Trainer Phoebe
December 30th, 2004, 8:04 PM
"what do you mean?i met you about 15 minutes ago ,i hardly know you and now your asking strange questions."i shake my head and continue making lunch

December 30th, 2004, 8:07 PM
(more question marks dance over my head.) "Well a second ago you...never mind. I was just kidding." Grins then sits down and tries some of the food.

Trainer Phoebe
December 30th, 2004, 8:15 PM
lunch is ready and i put it into bowls. "eat up.!"i put hot water into the pot and let it soak.i start eating my lunch."mmm.dilicous"

December 30th, 2004, 8:18 PM
Alana takes a bowl and trys it. "Yeah this is good. You'll have to give me the recipie some time." She is still confused about the little memory thing.

Trainer Phoebe
December 30th, 2004, 8:27 PM
i finish and start washing up.i look around and see my combusken and primeape are looking at you with a look i know far too much.i take a packet out of my bag and hand it to them its pokemon pellets. kinda like pokeblocks but they dont raise stats and they have what the pokemon want .iget a berry and open the packet. i squeeze berry juice in the pack and shake it. they run away and start gobling the pokefood down.

December 30th, 2004, 8:31 PM
Alana smiles adn takes out some Pokemon food of her own. She gives it to her POkemon. Then looks at Alanna. "Are you sure you're alright? I mean you fell out of a tree."

Trainer Phoebe
December 30th, 2004, 8:37 PM
i luagh."dont be silly. i have been climbing trees since..."i dont remember my family and dont remember team rocket.but i do remember what i heard about the 3 teams joining up."argh. i know something happened but i cant remember. oh well."i finish washing up and pack everything away.

December 30th, 2004, 8:43 PM
"Well you fell out of one twice today. The first time you couldn't remember anything, then you fell again and got your memory back."

Trainer Phoebe
December 30th, 2004, 8:58 PM
"really. i must have lots my memory when i as up there. im pretty sure im the best tree climber in the world.why did i start climbing trees in the first place?i really cant remember."i put my back pack down and slip and hit my head on a rock. ."team rocket killed my parents!"i suddenly remember everything. even being up the tree. i remember my bad mood and anger.

ooc:it will be a bit diffucult to make my charecter with out mt the anger and bad mood. but im sure ill manage somehow.

December 30th, 2004, 9:03 PM
Slaps head. "Nice to see you back to normal."

Trainer Phoebe
December 30th, 2004, 9:18 PM
i sigh."i seems to hav the worst luck today dont i?falling out of tree twice and slipping and hitting my head on a rock."i start luaghing.

December 30th, 2004, 9:23 PM
Alana smiled in exaspiration and chuckles. "I've had a rather confusing day as well I must admit. It's all your fault you know."

Trainer Phoebe
December 30th, 2004, 9:41 PM
i return my pokemon to their pokeballs and i put them on my belt."so i guess we should go search for team rocket hey.i have something i have to do to them."

December 30th, 2004, 9:55 PM
"Like what?" Asked Alana lightly though her tone had a slight warning in it.

Trainer Phoebe
December 30th, 2004, 11:02 PM
"they killed my family so ill kill their family. ill kill their pokemon."

December 30th, 2004, 11:09 PM
Alana bit back the retort and the urge to slap Alanna. She knew better than to kick a bomb. She took a breath before replying, "Have you forgotten what I said earlier? Killing them won't help. And what possible good can come out of killing their Pokemon?"

Trainer Phoebe
December 30th, 2004, 11:18 PM
i sigh."fine. i wont but leave team rocket to me will you i want to beat them. and if you want to slap me slap me. im not going to do anything to you."

December 30th, 2004, 11:25 PM
Alana smiled, "No I only hit my enemies. And thats as a last resort. Usually battling is enough."

Trainer Phoebe
December 30th, 2004, 11:28 PM
i yawn. "im bored. when are we going to start fighting ... i mean battling ?"

December 30th, 2004, 11:39 PM
"Probably soon. Lets pack up and get moving."

Tyler Rubyre
December 31st, 2004, 1:38 PM
he walked in the wood his eevee on his shoulder-=- im sorry guys but i have to go and find them by my self-=- he looked back-=- i hope they find what they are searching for as well

Trainer Phoebe
December 31st, 2004, 7:12 PM
i pack up and get onto rapidashes back.whitney and jasmine come up on eether side of me with steelix and ponyta.whiney talks to me."i decided o catch another pokemon and use it. i knew the day would come when you find us nd i knew i would look foolish ridng my milktank so i cuaght this ponyta."

December 31st, 2004, 10:23 PM
Alana shrugged. "I don't have a POkemon to ride so I'll walk." She was quiet for a moment then added, "Tell ya what. I'll catch up with you guys later." She tossed her POkegear number at Alanna and headed into the woods in the direction Tyler had gone.

Trainer Phoebe
December 31st, 2004, 11:00 PM
"er ok." i enter her number intomy pokegear and start heading to the team rocket base with my friends.