• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer's of the world unite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jan 3, 2005
    Team's Rocket,Aqua, and Magma have all decided to become allies for a one time attempt to take the world over now its up to a rag tag bunch of trainers to try and stop them .

if you want to join please fill out this form

name
    background
    and what you feel

Tyler
    nidoran /nicknamed nidogod and eevee
    Tyler comes from a wealthly familiy in pallet town he has heard so many stoires of ash he wanted to be just like him he is not a normal rich boy as the fact he gives most of his money to charity and stuff liek thaty
    he is shy around new people and it will take a bit of getting to know to show his true adventurous form

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Name: Alana
    Your starting Pokemon: Chikorita and Pidgey that doesn't battle.
    Background: She comes from New Bark Town and She loves adventure. She likes to play in the woods and she can understand the Pokemon language and even speak it. But she doesn't let on about that much. The rest about her is a mystery.
    What you feel: Shy but friendly once you get to know her. She is brave and will always stand up for what she believes in. She is good at keeping her cool and is usually pretty calm. But she is a bit of a loner. She is kinda cold to all but her friends and Pokemon.

Last edited:

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
    Years
  • name: Lauren ( nick name: Loz)
    your starting pokemon up to 3: Espeon, Gardeovir, Salmence
    background: Lauren comes from Lilycove and is very interested in contests. She loves to train a lot. She orders her pokemon what attack they had to use by mind.
    what you feel: Very happy and honest. She can get angry but she cares about people and Pokemon a lot.

Last edited:

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • name: Danny
    starting Pokemon:Espeon,Treeko,and Charizard
    backround:Comes from Safron City. His cousin Bill as many know as the Pokemaniac
    gave him a Eevee which evoled into Espeon, his prized Pokemon.
    how I feel: Always having fun, a natural born leader and is proud of it.

Randall

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • Name: Max
    Pok?mon: Pikachu, Chariazrd, Pidgeot
    Background: He is a great trainer, that will always fight for justice... or just to win a pok?mon battle, XD
    What I feel: I am friendly and brave, I always look at the horizon, searching for my destiny

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jan 3, 2005
    -=- Tyler was just getting out of the poke'center when he heard the talk-=- :hey did you hear team rocket and team's magma and aqua are planning on joining forces.:

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2005
    ill join
    name: Jeff Horus
    your starting pokemon up to 3: aipom(has no pokeball), cubone, farfeth'd
    background: When Jeff was born his cousin Whitney leader of the Goldenrod City gym came to visit him with a gift, a baby Aipom. For the last 15 years they have been best friends. Jeff does not have a pokeball for his Aipom so he usually lets it just run around when it isn?t sitting on his shoulder. Jeff went to see many of Whitney?s gym battles and learned lots. He even trained with Aipom at the gym battling Whitney?s lower leveled pokemon. On his 15th birthday Whitney gave him a set of 10 pokeballs and received a bike from his parents. They told him they thought he was old enough to start his own pokemon journey, but since Aipom didn?t have a pokeball he was not eligible for gym battles or any tournaments.
    what you feel:Shy at first, courageous when needed, but also backs down when at a lost cause.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    can i join?

Name: Alanna
    you?re starting pokemon: Combusken, Primeape and Rapidash.
    Background: my family were killed in a savage attack of team rocket and they lost control of their pokemon. I escaped and haven?t been seen since. The attack happened on my 11th birthday. I have been training my pokemon ever since and I want revenge. I don?t talk much and I walk alone. I do not like company though I probably need it.
    What I look like: ?6?2. I have purple eyes and red hair. My hair goes down to my waist. I have a good build and am very fit. I have been practising kendo and know most forms of martial arts.
    What you feel: anger and pain. when training i usually push my self too far and put cuts on my chest and arms and lose consciousness.

Desert Cacturne

Lonely, abandoned...
    Years
  • Name: Blizzi
    Your starting Pokemon: Spheal, Snorunt, Seel
    Background: He comes from Fuschia City. All the time, he would visit the Safari Zone. He dreamed of being a Pokemon Tamer, to teach his Pokemon tricks and to enter contests. His father had become a Team Magma member and he was never heard of again. His mother had to do an important errand at the lighthouse in Olivine and gave him the essential tools to start his journey.
    What you feel: Calm, friendly, and kind. He loves a little competition or a game, as he likes to challenge himself and create ultimate strategies. He is very cheery, funny, and supportive to his few friends.

Alana

Years
  • OOC: Hey Trainer Phoebe, out of pure curiosity why did you choose the name Alanna? Oh and when can we start?

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    ooc: i chose the name Alanna becuase im reading a book series and then main charecters called Alanna.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jan 3, 2005
    ooc if you filled out the form you can join ooc

-=-Tyler started towards the forest-=- Did you hear that eevee team rocket teaming up with both aqua and magma thats very dangerous we better make sure that we dont run into them -=-he looked down at eevee-=- VEEE!! right eevee we better stick to the side roads we dont need another attack like last time.

Alana

Years
  • OOC: I thought that might be it. Do you like the series? I olove it. Itt's my favorite book series.

Alana picked up her Chikorita and swung her around happily as the other trainer recalled his Cyndaquil. "Great job I knew you could win. Didn't I tell you type doesn't matter." She added to the boy who was walking away. He merely snorted and left. Alana laughed and let Chikorita jump onto her head while Pidgey rested happily on her shoulder. She grinned and walked off as well.

GYM LEADDER A

Has changed to Onizuka04
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2004
    Name.Abdul Age. 14Starter pokemon. Totodile,Lunatone and Hoppip. Background Abdul comes from a elite family.But is a indviudal and seperate from everybody else.Abdul likes pokemon and anime and manga and hopes to become a memmber of the elite four. What you feel/Ready for anything.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Name: Chris
    Starting Pokemon: Mudkip, Squirtle, and Corsala
    Background: comes from Lilycove City, I am the son of Archie and the Owner of the mueseum, Yvonnne. I believe that my parents are wrong and should be stopped so I plan to capture Kyogre and Groudon which are the keys to their plans. I also am planning on saving my friend Ciera from Team Rocket.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • I was walking down the street, with my Pikachu on my shoulders. I was thinking about what people said that Team Rocket was ally of both Magma and Aqua, "I really don't like this" I said looking at the sky.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i walk along a road and see a girl with a chickorita win a battle . i follow her and climb a tree . i then follow her by jumping from tree to tree. i do this gracefully and with no noise as i have been practising for the last 7 years and am the best at following people. i can get away from some one or catch some one. i follow the girl and accidently make a twig snap."****!how the hell did i miss that?! this girl is strange. "i jump down and walk up to the girl ."hi.whats your name?" my purple eyes show my past and my pain and that i have no friends.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back