• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer's of the world unite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jan 3, 2005
    he walked in the wood his eevee on his shoulder-=- im sorry guys but i have to go and find them by my self-=- he looked back-=- i hope they find what they are searching for as well

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i pack up and get onto rapidashes back.whitney and jasmine come up on eether side of me with steelix and ponyta.whiney talks to me."i decided o catch another pokemon and use it. i knew the day would come when you find us nd i knew i would look foolish ridng my milktank so i cuaght this ponyta."

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Alana shrugged. "I don't have a POkemon to ride so I'll walk." She was quiet for a moment then added, "Tell ya what. I'll catch up with you guys later." She tossed her POkegear number at Alanna and headed into the woods in the direction Tyler had gone.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    "er ok." i enter her number intomy pokegear and start heading to the team rocket base with my friends.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back