PDA

View Full Version : Age of Chaos

Flygon_Zero
December 1st, 2004, 04:17 PM
Years ago, a mighty magician rose forth from the depths of the Underworld wielding mighty magics and spells. He was attempting world domination, and within mere minutes, the entire world belonged to him. Everything revolved around what he wanted. Entire civilazations crumbled, armies fell, even the demons feared him. In attempts at safety, some of the mightiest warriors formed alliances with the mage known as Erk. He gave them powers of four crystals, each of which contained a mighty beast's soul. When activated, the soul would merge with the fighter, giving him heightened abilities and new found powers. He ruled for what seemed like an eternity, until the warriors were all corrupted by power. Wanting more, they challeged the great wizard Erk and fought to gain his limitless power.
In a ferocious battle, Erk was thrown over the edge of a volcano, never to be seen again. Legend has it, he remains there, regaining his power ever so slowly, to strike back against the warriors who ended his reign, possesing other warriors and stealing their strength. Slowly, he regains his terrible power, and when he finishes, he will strike with a force mightier than when he first arrived.
You are one of the four mighty warriors descendants. There are only four of you who can join sadly, so I want to make sure you can RP properly. You will need:
NAME-
AGE-
DESCRIPTION-
PERSONALITY-
ANIMAL SOUL-
WEAPONS-
OTHER-
WRITING SAMPLE-
For the sample, I would like something basic, just enough to know you are going to be a good writer and can think quickly.

Mine is as follows:
NAME- Vincent
AGE- Unkwown
DESCRIPTION- Attached
PERSONALITY- He is seemingly always depressed, and always thinking about something distant. He has no recollection of his life, or any of the events that may have occured during it. He goes around, being thought of as the death of the party.
ANIMAL SOUL- Great Dragon Bahamut
WEAPONS- Perseus Bow, and Tisiphone Edge Blade
Other- After merging with the King of Dragons Bahamut, he is covered in tough armor with the appearance of Bahamut's scales. He is given wings, used mostly as shields, and is also endowed with claws as sharp as his blade.
When in his DRAGON state, he controls fire. He cannot create it, but has the power to manipulate flames already lit.

Electric Hero
December 1st, 2004, 04:30 PM
Name: Max
Description: ((I'm tired of always writing the same thing over and over)) Blue eyes, black hair with anime hairstyle. Black clothes including gloves.
Personality: brave, friendly, sometimes he acts like a hero
Animal Soul: a blue Tiger
Weapons: a silver and blue sword and shield, bow and arrows
Other: has electric powers
Writing sample: I looked at the giant red dragon, it appeared that I woke him up, and he was angry. "uh-oh" I said, as the dragon started to breathe fire against me, I used my shield to cover myself from the attack. When the dragon stopped, I put away my shield and took out my bow and I shot an arrow at his heart, the dragon ,eventually, died.

Flygon_Zero
December 1st, 2004, 04:32 PM
Even though I know you're a good writer, I need it from everyone, that way if more than 4 people would like to join, I have something to compare.
Also, I would like to know the animal as well. You don't have to post it if it's part of your character's story, but I'd like to know myself.

pokefan007
December 1st, 2004, 05:16 PM
Hey Max, Zero (Mind if i call u that?) Can I join?
NAME- Erik
AGE- 16
DESCRIPTION- Green eyes, Blue super sayin goku style hair, 5 foot 8 in tall, dresses like this: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v494/digitaldude/pkfrlg022.png
PERSONALITY- a loner, doesn't like to be around ppl he doesn't know, but if he knows you, he's your new best friend
ANIMAL SOUL- A winged, white Bengal tiger (my fave custiomized just a litte)
WEAPONS- In human form: twin swords; in animal form: claws, teeth, eye beams (energy beams that come from his eyes)
OTHER- Has the ability to transform into other animals, has its limits though: only true animals, not someone else transformed and can only stay transformed for up to 3 hrs max. NO execptions...
WRITING SAMPLE- (whats it mean and if it means what I think it means, then do you really need it? Need I remind you of the teen titans rp? I thought I did well...)
Here it is anyways (from a teen titans rp):

I don't really know if its good to be a freak. I wish I could be normal, or start over. I humans. They are mean little creatures that don't accept anything that doesn't look like them. *He floats down and sits on the ground* I them, I them, I them. I will never forget what they did to me... *rolls up in a little ball and turns invisible but is still there* I them..Hate them, them, them.

Flygon_Zero
December 1st, 2004, 05:20 PM
I know all of you are good writers, but you must understand that it is just for reference. :)

Electric Hero
December 1st, 2004, 05:21 PM
hey 'Zero' I edited my post

pokefan007
December 1st, 2004, 05:25 PM
Alright, I'll go find somethin good from that TT RP...
(TT is for teen titans... just a little fyi.. in case ya didn't know... <- sorry for that, had to put something to make up for the lack of characters... dernd character limit...)

Flygon_Zero
December 1st, 2004, 05:34 PM
Alright and thanks to the both of you for understanding. :D

pokefan007
December 1st, 2004, 05:44 PM
Yes, of course oh BTW: I edited my first post.. Is that good enough? or do you need something similar in topic like in Max's and your's..

Alana
December 1st, 2004, 05:49 PM
NAME: Akira
DESCRIPTION: Later
PERSONALITY: Later
ANIMAL SOUL: Wolf
WEAPONS: Masamune, bow and arrow, dagger with a blue blade,
OTHER: Later
WRITING SAMPLE: Later

I have to run so I'll post the rest later.

~Ozy~
December 1st, 2004, 06:47 PM
NAME-Alderon Kardeese
AGE-19
DESCRIPTION-A mountain of a man, Alderon stands at almost eight feet with the muscle bulk to match. Despite his young age, he's already covered in scars. The most prominant of these criscross his face, running from his forehead, almost hitting his jugular. Bears the hard eyes of a warrior in a haunting shade of green. Wears simple leather armor as battle-scarred as he is. Over this, he wears a bloodred cloak fastened with a wolf's head.
PERSONALITY-Driven almost exclusively by a fierce desire to prove himself to the rest of the world. His overriding goal is to prove that he is the best, that he stands above anyone else.
ANIMAL SOUL- Wolf
WEAPONS- The claymore strapped to his back, and in a pinch, the battleaxe at his waist or his bare hands.
OTHER- Occasionally possessed of a fierce bloodlust.
WRITING SAMPLE- I stare my opponent down, eyes locked onto his. Instead of backing away fom my fierce glare, he meets the challenge admirably and returns the look. We're in our own world, one ruled by a desire to win, to prove our superiority. A voice cuts in, directing us, controlling our movements. we begin, rapidly moving towards each other. In a matter of seconds, it's over. My kick caught him square in the jaw.

Desert Cacturne
December 1st, 2004, 08:07 PM
NAME:
PERSONALITY:
ANIMAL SOUL:
WEAPONS:
OTHER:
WRITING SAMPLE:

Sorry for this, Flygon Zero. I'll try to fill it in tomorrow morning or afternoon. Right now, I gotta catch up with my homework.

Flygon_Zero
December 1st, 2004, 08:35 PM
So far, more people than necessary have applied to join this RP.
Sadly, only a few of you have given a reasonable writing sample. I will wait a while, maybe just an hour or two, for the others to submit their sample. If they fail,
The Adamant Dodger
Max Hunter
Pokefan007
and myself will start ourselves. I hope someone submits their sample, I'd really like this to be a great RP but I don't see that happening unless we have some of the best. :D

Flygon trainer
December 1st, 2004, 08:38 PM
since only 3 have been approved, can I still join? PLEASE!!!

Flygon_Zero
December 1st, 2004, 08:39 PM
Of course you can.
The form stands though. I know you're also a great writer, but as I said, it is strictly for reference.:D

Electric Hero
December 1st, 2004, 08:43 PM
one or two hours!!?? please just wait one, if you wait two, then I will have to go to sleep before starting this, something that I really want to do.

Flygon_Zero
December 1st, 2004, 08:47 PM
How about I wait until 9:15? If anyone else wishes to join after we've started, I'll do my best to try and work it out, but I can't guarantee anything.

Flygon trainer
December 1st, 2004, 08:52 PM
NAME- Eclipse
AGE- 28
DESCRIPTION- She is considerably tall, with long black hair that seems to absorb the light from around her. She wears all black, with her usual blakc sweater and slacks. her skin is pale, her eyes are a blood red, and around her neck, she wears a black diamond givin to her by her lover before his tragic death.
PERSONALITY- She has become a monster. Since the death of her lover and children, she has become distrusting, and more villanous than heroic. She can change though.
ANIMAL SOUL- This one's going to be unique.It looks like a werewolf. But this is far from the truth. It looks like an upward walking black wolf covered in black pointed scales running throguh her body, with a red jewel set in her chest. Her eyes glow red, and her feet and hands become draconic, enabling her to manipulate objects, and deliver a crippling blow. last but not least are her dragon wings. She is an excellent flyer, and does not hesitate to fly even when it is not needed.
WEAPONS- On her back, she carries a sheath that holds a incredibly long blade that has a dragon-shaped ruby set in the hilt. It is slightly curved, making it stronger.
OTHER- Don't talk about dragons around her. just don't. Her history is unknown. And last, she often loses control in her dragon form.
WRITING SAMPLE- (I'm going to count this as my first RP post)

I woke with a loud yell, dripping with sweat, tears flowing down my cheeks. That nightmare again. His death. And the death of my children. I buried my face in my arms, still crying. I missed him so much.. Finally, after a few minutes, I fought to y feet, and walked outside of the caverns I now called home, scooping up a brush and combing out my hair. Another day. Another chance to commit suicide without my other half interfering..

Flygon_Zero
December 1st, 2004, 09:02 PM
OOC:Thanks for starting us off FT! :D A black diamond sounds awesome.....

IC: I was in a great battle, swords clashed and sparks flew. She was a formidable foe, with much skill. Her twin blades would normally have given her an advantage, but she did not get it this time. I was quite skilled in my swordsmanship as well. We fought for hours on end, each of our blows either just barely missing, or colliding with the other, sending out giant sparks. At last, I struck at her, a mighty gust following in the slash. I thought for a moment it was over, but with her last breath, she slashed at me. I didn't realize what had happened until I coughed....and blood spewed out.
I looked down and saw the sword had done its job. I would die soon, and her final attack would be a success. Everything started going black, it was as if the sun was setting, but in such quickness....

I awoke with a sharp pain, right where the sword had penetreated me. Sweat was making its way down my now paler skin, and I quickly checked for blood. Although I have had this dream many times before, it always felt so real, and the severity of my waking pain got worse each time.

Flygon trainer
December 1st, 2004, 09:09 PM
OOC: just curious, are we limited on how often the animal soul can be used? Also, are our charecters near each other or spread out? do they know each other?

IC: I couldn't sit still any longer. I picked up the blade that I had always kept with me, scanning it's flawless surface. I caused for a moment, then brought the blade down upon a nearby boulder, slicing it neatly in two. He would be proud. I thought, sheathing the blade and re-positioning it. there was no point staying here. Even if there was no chance of meeting somebody that could even slightly compare, there was no point in moping about it. Heading down the slope. I sped my progress by drawing the blade, and sliding down, using the blade to balence myself on the way down. I reached the bottom with quite a bit of dust following my progress, but I ignored it, re-sheathing my blade. No, not my blade. His blade.

Electric Hero
December 1st, 2004, 09:15 PM
It was already morning, and I haven't slept for 3 days. I was on a top of a hill looking at the horizon, looking how the sun went rising through the blue-red sky. The reason I haven't slept, was because I was looking for something... and the truth is, that I didn't know what was I looking for. But it didn't disturbed me, not sleeping. I looked at the sky and saw many birds flying and singing. "I want company" I whispered, as I continued looking at the horizon.

Flygon_Zero
December 1st, 2004, 09:24 PM
OOC: I'd rather not enforce a limit on the animal soul use...but I'd say just don't Overuse it. If that starts happening, the story will rely more on that than anything else. As to our characters knowing each other, or being close, that is up to you. I desigend Vincent to be a loner, separated from all and with no past memory. It depends how you'd like it done.

IC: I sighed, and slowly got out of bed. My sword and bow were just a step away, as I made sure to keep them close. I quickly dressed and armed myself. Although my mountaintop was secluded enough, I always thought it better to be better safe than sorry. I walked through the many rooms of this pagoda style home, and arrived in the sparring chamber.
Ever since she left....it's been so empty here. I thought. I was alone now, and i was also out of food.
I grabbed what little money I had left, made my way outside, and slowly walked through the cave leading from the mountain to the city.

Flygon trainer
December 1st, 2004, 09:33 PM
OOC: well, let's see... how to get the charecters together? ah, I know!

IC: I muttered something incoheherently, muttering something about the hight of the cavern i had been residing in. I glansed back up the mountain, and my eyes narrowed as I saw a bunch of boulders near the top. but that wasn't my intrest. i couldn't see what was next to it, but it looked like a human. Then i realised, he was dislodging the boulders! I un-sheathed my sword and prepared myself, and my skill with it protected me from serious harm. once the main mass was gone, I throught I was safe, and I carelessly shifted into a block, underestamating the force of one of the last boulders hitting the blade, in no way did it break the blade, but it was enough to knock me off the ledge, sending me tumbling down the hill. When i reached the bottom, I heard a dull crack in my arm, and I knew that it was broken.

OOC: now's the time for somebody to notice the rockslide

Electric Hero
December 1st, 2004, 10:31 PM
As I stood up, and put my sword, shield, bow and arrows on my back, I looked behind and saw a strange rockslide, between all the boulders falling I saw a figure falliing with them, I sighed, and went down the hill, and waited for the rockslide to fall by my side, that way, I would see the figure that was falling with the boulders.

Flygon_Zero
December 2nd, 2004, 10:41 AM
As I walked through the damp cave, long ago emptied by myself, I heard a weird, earthquake like sound. I started running towards the other side of the cave, to free myself before getting trapped. When I reached the other side of the cave, I noticed there was rocks sliding down.
And here I was thinking it was an earthquake I thought.
I walked down the edge of the mountain as if nothing was happening and for some reason or another, looked down. There was someone down there...

pokefan007
December 2nd, 2004, 11:24 AM
OOC: Sorry I missed the beginning... I'll make it up though...

IC: I was in my animal form, just flying around with nothing else to do when I saw it. I saw the remainder of what looked like a rockslide. I cautiously flew over, hiding from sight. What happened here? I thought as I transformed back into my human self. I started examining the slide, pondering how it happened. It could have been anything, from another animal, to an explosion... I transfrom into a bird that matched the area and searched for the culprit.

Flygon_Zero
December 2nd, 2004, 12:11 PM
OOC: I thought you were a flying tiger....how did you become a bird?

Flygon trainer
December 2nd, 2004, 01:25 PM
I managed to come out of my daze, only to find a fiery pain in my arm. defintly broken. i could speed-heal it, but to do that i'd need to get back to my caverns, and it didn't look like I had any way to get up there. I slowly became aware there were other people around, but I didn't really care

Electric Hero
December 2nd, 2004, 03:13 PM
I saw the girl getting out of the rockslide, and I walked over at her, "are you ok?" I asked her, then I noticed that her arm was broken.

Flygon_Zero
December 2nd, 2004, 03:17 PM
I calmly walked over to her." Come with me," I said softly.
I activated my dragon soul, and with a bright flash of light, the power of the mighty dragon king Bahamut was with me.
I was covered in his scales and gifted with his strength and wings. I took hold of the woman, and slowly started flying back to my home. There was a medicine room there and I knew there'd be something there to help her arm heal.

~Ozy~
December 2nd, 2004, 03:29 PM
Further down the mountain, I was staring up at the ockslide. Sneering at the crashing boulders, I spred my feet wide to gain my balance and drew my claymore out of the backhange that carried it. Grasping the five-foot blade single-handed, I screamed with hate as the first of the rocks began to roll past me. Rapidly swinging my magically enhanced weapon, I shattered the first of the boulders that thought to challenge me.

Electric Hero
December 2nd, 2004, 03:30 PM
ooc: Zero, I wrote my animal soul

ic: "yeah, well see ya" I said when the person that transformed into Bahamut and took the girl was really far. I looked down, and I saw the city, "maybe I will go check" I thought, then I transformed into my animal soul, and ran over a little forest that was besides the city. When I was in the forest, I transformed back into a human, and enetered the city, and I started to walk around, looking for medicines, "just in case I need them"

Flygon_Zero
December 2nd, 2004, 04:07 PM
The woman seemed to be unconscious to me, so when I reached my home, I found her a room near the medicine chambers.

I walked into the room and started looking through the cabinets for a proper medicine.

Flygon trainer
December 2nd, 2004, 05:05 PM
Finally becoming concous, I wasn't sure of what scared me more, the fact that I was in an un-familer place, or the facti was injured. I sat up, trying to sort out what was going on, though it was nearly impossible throguh the pain in my arm. Suddenly, in a flash of memory, I remembered the last time i had been kept clueless like this. the first time i had met my lover..

Flygon_Zero
December 2nd, 2004, 06:39 PM
I walked into the room, holding a bottle of my own kind of medicine.
" I see you are awake already," I said politely," How are you feeling?"

Flygon trainer
December 2nd, 2004, 07:27 PM
"squashed." I said, then I noticed that I didn't have my sword on my back. "where's my blade?" I asked, getting paniky.

Flygon_Zero
December 2nd, 2004, 08:53 PM
I looked at her in puzzlement.
" There was no blade when I found you. However, it may still be there. We shall go check after you are well."

Flygon trainer
December 2nd, 2004, 08:57 PM
"Well or not." I said, fighting to my feet, supporting my other arm. "I need that blade. Don't ask why." I said stubbornly, in a tone that clearly stated wether it was safe for me or not, I was going to fetch that blade..

Flygon_Zero
December 2nd, 2004, 09:10 PM
" Well,'' I said sternly," You will stay until you are well. I will go for your blade, but you must stay and heal!"
I tossed her the bottle of medicine.
" You will have to drink the whole bottle. I guarantee it will taste sour, but it will work. It takes a while, but by the time it kicks in, I will be back, and you will be gifted with a new ability. If you decide to leave afterwards, I understand. But I would like to speak with you before your disappearance."
I started walking out, not even minding that the medicine bottle laid untouched.

Flygon trainer
December 2nd, 2004, 09:22 PM
"ugh, fine." I said, knowing that i wasn't going to win an argument today. When he had gotten out of my sight, I managed to drink all the medication, despite several times beleiving that i was going to throw up shortly. I found myself re-thinking aobut my blade, remembering that for most people it would burn to the touch..

Flygon_Zero
December 2nd, 2004, 09:30 PM
When I reached the bottom of the mountain where I thought her sword would lay, I noticed the ground around it had been burnt!
I went to reach for it, but before I reached it, a small spark of flame flew out.
" Now, this ma burn..." I said.
I reached out for the blade, hoping the insulation in my gloves would help a bit.
Suprisingly enough, all I felt was a strange warmth.
I quickly made my way back home, just to be safe.

Flygon trainer
December 2nd, 2004, 09:39 PM
After my stomach stopped trying to rebel, I felt what could only feel like a longing in my heart begin to cease. I smiled slightly, for only the blade could even cause such an effect.

Electric Hero
December 2nd, 2004, 09:53 PM
After I bought some medicines, I planned to go away, maybe to the mountain top, then BOOM! "an explosion in the middle of the city?" I said, people started to yell and going to their homes, "explosions are not always seen around here" I said, I changed my plans, I needed go check what or who caused the explosion and why. After I was in the place where the explosion took place, I saw a group of bandits stealing a big shop over there, "hey losers! stop right there!" I yelled, of course I knew that they wouldn't pay attention, so I took my bow and shot an arrow straight to the head of the leader, and I killed him, it appeared that angered the other ones. Then I was surrounded by them, I put away my bow and took out my sword and my shield, "bring it on"

Flygon_Zero
December 2nd, 2004, 09:58 PM
I heard a loud sound, coming from the city!
I went into my house, ran into the room, laid her blade down, and left towards the city with these words," Here you go! Bye! Nice defense on your blade!"
I ran down towards the city, taking a slight detour. Within seconds, I had reached the foot of the mountain and was only minutes away from the city.
Jumping is something I don't prefer, but extreme times call for extreme measures.
The fact that I found more people with the power to transform, and the crime rates in the city were higher, were no mere coincidences.

Flygon trainer
December 2nd, 2004, 10:05 PM
"guy can't sit still.." I muttered, placing the sheath on my back. My arm had pretty much mended, and I could keep up easily, but I lagged behind for no reason other than to watch. Watch before action. sometimes action was never needed..

Electric Hero
December 2nd, 2004, 10:13 PM
The large group of bandits started attack me, I raised my shiled trying to defend me first. Then I had a chance, I blocked an attack, raised my sword, and started to slash the bandits with mortal wounds.

Flygon_Zero
December 3rd, 2004, 05:44 PM
I neared what appeared to be the battle scene. There was the same fellow from before fighting off....Bandits!
It wasn't possible, the bandits had left this town since I fought them. They were the same ones too! They used the same ploy on me as they were on him.They were letting him belive he was winning! I had to do something....

Electric Hero
December 3rd, 2004, 05:57 PM
"hm, that was easy" I said as I thought that I have defeated all the bandits. But I was wrong, they stood up and they showed their little, but incredibly hard armor, "I hate bandits". They grabbed their swords, and they started to attack me again, because of the shock that I had when I saw their armors, I just tried to defend myself. After I blocked an attack, another bandit attacked me from behind, I didn`t felt him, but he stabbed his blade in my back, and he pulled his weapon out of me, I cried in pain, but I made it to keep standing on my feet. I was bleeding, and losing too much blood, I started to breath heavily. Then I turned around, and I stabbed my sword in my attacker's head, I pulled the sword. I evaded a swing from a bandit, then I slashed him in his neck. Blocked an attack from another bandit, and I broke his neck and kicked him away from there.

And I started to do attacks straight to their heads, to definately ((spelling?)) kill them. After I saw al the bandits dead, I sheated my sword and shield. Then I started to see blurred, I felt dizzy, then I fell. And after the fall, I just didn't felt anything, all because of the loss of blood, I really lost too much blood.

Flygon_Zero
December 3rd, 2004, 06:01 PM
OOC: It's a good post and all but it seems a bit too easy...

Flygon trainer
December 3rd, 2004, 06:19 PM
I watched, seperate from the otehrs, with my blade in my hand. As usual. I never had friends. I never deserved them. Everything was pain for me.

Electric Hero
December 3rd, 2004, 06:21 PM
ooc: please stop OOCing and role-play Flygon_Zero

Flygon trainer
December 3rd, 2004, 06:35 PM
OOC: not a wise thing to say in a mod's precence.

Flygon_Zero
December 3rd, 2004, 06:35 PM
OOC: Well that's rude! I was just saying you took the bandits out rather easily.

IC: I saw everything was fine and started back to my home. I happened to see the woman from before and said," Are you ready for a little talk?"

Flygon trainer
December 3rd, 2004, 06:38 PM
"if you wish." I said causually, sheathing my sword. it wasn't needed, and it was withen easy reach if it turned out I did need it.

Flygon_Zero
December 3rd, 2004, 06:41 PM
" Let's head back to my home, if you don't mind. What I will tell you may come as a surprise." I said, calmly and almost whispered.

Flygon trainer
December 3rd, 2004, 06:43 PM
"not like there's anybody here to listen in, but okay." I said, hopping down from my perch. I was tempted to use my animal soul, to speed travel, but I wouldn't around him.

Flygon_Zero
December 3rd, 2004, 06:49 PM
Now listen carefully," I said," You are now involved in something very dangerous. Do you know the legend of Erk? The magician who almost destroyed all existance?"

Flygon trainer
December 3rd, 2004, 06:52 PM
"you kidding? I've heard the story at least a million times." I said, rolling my eyes.But despite my sardonic appearence, I silently prayed he wouldn't talk about dragons.

Electric Hero
December 3rd, 2004, 06:59 PM
ooc: thank you for editing my post FT. Oh and Zero, believe me, my laptop would be broken now, but it is not, because I didn't explained the whole battle, also, typing too much drains my energies, XD

ic: I woke up, and looked into the sky. After a while, I felt perfectly fine, "I think my body heal itself if I give it time to" I said as I stood up, and looked around. All the floor was red, I touched where the bandit's blade stabbed me, and I was fine, like if nothing happened. I looked at the dead bandits, "ouch" I murmured, then I looked above and saw the bahamut guy walking away. "well, I think I have to go to the mountain top" I thought, then I transformed into my animal soul and ran to the mountain top, it could take time.

Flygon_Zero
December 3rd, 2004, 07:17 PM
OOC: I think you may be using your animal soul a bit too much Max.

IC: If you've heard the story then you know about the Animal Souls and how they are weapons. Although I haven't seen yours," I said," with all my years of living, I've learned a few new skills. I know for a fact that you have one. I don't know what it is, but I propose an exchange of sorts. You explain to me how and when you aqcuired your animal soul, and I'll explain more about what's to come."

Electric Hero
December 3rd, 2004, 07:23 PM
ooc: let's see..... 1......2 *counts with fingers, and shows two fingers to Zero* 2

Flygon trainer
December 3rd, 2004, 07:24 PM
At this, I slumped down a bit, saying "I'd rather not tell.. it's kind of personal.." I took a deep breath, calming myself down. the memory of how I got the animal soul was rather painful..

Flygon_Zero
December 3rd, 2004, 07:29 PM
" Well," I sighed," I guess you'd rather not know how and who plans on mudering you."

Flygon trainer
December 3rd, 2004, 07:32 PM
"if you want to know, I'll tell you when there's a negative chance of anyone else listening in." I said with a slight snarl. My mood was dropping, but i was always one for self-control.

Flygon_Zero
December 3rd, 2004, 08:06 PM
" I doubt anyone is here without me knowing. If they are, it is because they have an animal soul as well."

Flygon trainer
December 3rd, 2004, 08:13 PM
"fine." I said "I obtained my soul shortly after-" I choked slightly. I didn't want to say it. Finally, I said simply "I got it after bearing my children. My husband gave it to me."

Flygon_Zero
December 3rd, 2004, 08:19 PM
" Ah,"I said, sensing something else to be the case," what do you change into?"

Flygon trainer
December 3rd, 2004, 08:21 PM
"this is going to take a bit. see, origonally, I was supposed to be able to turn into a wolf. but something messed up. But in order to know why, you have to know a bit about my past. if you think you can handle it." I said.

Flygon_Zero
December 3rd, 2004, 09:03 PM
I think I can handle it," I said." However, should the time come when my past is in question, I will ask you the same question."

Flygon trainer
December 3rd, 2004, 09:17 PM
"okay, for starters, I was formerly a dragon. The reason I had become a dragon was to be able to live with my love, who was also a dragon. I ended up unexpectedly giving birth to his children, and he gave me the soul, as an apology, I think. Anyway, Several years later, somebody found thier way into our home. I should have stayed, but he told me to go. He and me children were slaughtered then. I think my longing for him has altered the animal soul." I said, tears running down my face.

Flygon_Zero
December 3rd, 2004, 09:21 PM
" Oh, well I am sorry for your loss. I hope you can forgive me for intruding as I did. I am sorry, and i doubt I can say that enough. Now, on to the other business. I have been researching and excavating a lot in my spare time, and I discovered some flaws in history which you may find interesting.

Flygon trainer
December 3rd, 2004, 09:22 PM
"and those are? Come on, I didn't just releive my worse memories for nothing" I said, wiping my tears away, and re-composing myself.

Flygon_Zero
December 3rd, 2004, 09:30 PM
" Well, what you may not know is that shortly before Erk's time, dragon's were wiped out completely. He brought them back as his slaves. Now, he gave them human bodies to do their jobs slightly easier, but allowed them to transform into their original states during battle. That is where the souls originated. Now, after a while of serving Erk, the dragon's tired of their lack of freedom," I said, getting incredibly excited over my discoveries," they revolted. Now, it was an incredibly long battle, lasting just as long as Erk's reign. Right before he was defeated though, he forced them to stay as dragon's without any kind of powers or anything, just dragons. They tossed him off the edge of the bridge, but afterwards, they were banished by the people of the city. They were forced to live in exile, slowly dying out. What they didn't realize was that Erk was still alive, and that the reason they were dying out was because he was draining them. Even from afar, he drained away their life force to regain his power. Now, he has regained most of his power, and the seemingly innocent souls we hold, are his way of tracking us. We are all descendantsof the original dragons that banished Erk to the bottom of the volcano. Soon, very soon, he will be recharged and will come at us with a grand force. We must do everything we can to be ready for him. Otherwise, we are dead along with the rest of the world.

Flygon trainer
December 3rd, 2004, 09:33 PM
I muttered several curses under my breath, then said "great. just great. the situation can't get much worse. unless the dragons you mentioned are who I think they are. and if they are, it just got worse." Though I was more talking to myself than him.

Flygon_Zero
December 3rd, 2004, 09:54 PM
" Well... it depends on who you think they are....I happen to be someone with a lot of connection to this legend, but I don't know all of what's going on."

Flygon trainer
December 3rd, 2004, 10:00 PM
"I know of a legend that states that there were four or five dragons born of elemental energies, that were set to work creating the world, and then sent to sleep out the world's history, until the world ended, then they would wake and re-create the world. That said, I am said to be the decendant of the dragon Air."

Flygon_Zero
December 3rd, 2004, 10:04 PM
" Ah, I had no idea that legend was true! I learned something new today! I feel honored to be in the presence of the Dragon of Air. I however, also have an odd lineage. I am the last and first member of a race of people dedicated to Bahamut, the Dragon King. We worshipped him, and he brought us peace and look, until Erk's arrival. Then...well, he's the reason I am alone, and why the power of Bahamut accompanies me."

Flygon trainer
December 3rd, 2004, 10:11 PM
I thought for a moment, then saying "forgive me, I'm mistaken. It's not Air that was my ancestor. Fire is my ancestor." then, to prove my point, I changed into my animal form, and breathed a small burst of flame.

Flygon_Zero
December 3rd, 2004, 10:29 PM
I was actually quite impressed.

" Well, it seems we both have lineage with the dragons of old. SInce you were kind enough to show me your animal form," I said," I should do the same.''
Before I knew it, I was back into my Bahamut Armor, back to adoring my wings, back to being able to destroy entire cities with a single blast, if it ever came to that.

Electric Hero
December 3rd, 2004, 10:36 PM
ooc: hello friends, I must tell you that I have to quit from this RP, sorry and see you later!

Flygon_Zero
December 4th, 2004, 03:33 PM
OOC: Bye max! It's a shame to see ya go!

pokefan007
December 4th, 2004, 11:10 PM
OOC: Me too, sorry, but I'm losing track and I'm not on as much.. So I guess this is good bye

Flygon_Zero
December 5th, 2004, 10:29 AM
OOC: Okay.....bye I guess.....where you really in this RP?

I am sorry, but I can't member.

pokefan007
December 5th, 2004, 01:21 PM
Yea, I signed up on page 1...