• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Age of Chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
Years
  • Years ago, a mighty magician rose forth from the depths of the Underworld wielding mighty magics and spells. He was attempting world domination, and within mere minutes, the entire world belonged to him. Everything revolved around what he wanted. Entire civilazations crumbled, armies fell, even the demons feared him. In attempts at safety, some of the mightiest warriors formed alliances with the mage known as Erk. He gave them powers of four crystals, each of which contained a mighty beast's soul. When activated, the soul would merge with the fighter, giving him heightened abilities and new found powers. He ruled for what seemed like an eternity, until the warriors were all corrupted by power. Wanting more, they challeged the great wizard Erk and fought to gain his limitless power.
    In a ferocious battle, Erk was thrown over the edge of a volcano, never to be seen again. Legend has it, he remains there, regaining his power ever so slowly, to strike back against the warriors who ended his reign, possesing other warriors and stealing their strength. Slowly, he regains his terrible power, and when he finishes, he will strike with a force mightier than when he first arrived.
    You are one of the four mighty warriors descendants. There are only four of you who can join sadly, so I want to make sure you can RP properly. You will need:
    NAME-
    AGE-
    DESCRIPTION-
    PERSONALITY-
    ANIMAL SOUL-
    WEAPONS-
    OTHER-
    WRITING SAMPLE-
    For the sample, I would like something basic, just enough to know you are going to be a good writer and can think quickly.

Mine is as follows:
    NAME- Vincent
    AGE- Unkwown
    DESCRIPTION- Attached
    PERSONALITY- He is seemingly always depressed, and always thinking about something distant. He has no recollection of his life, or any of the events that may have occured during it. He goes around, being thought of as the death of the party.
    ANIMAL SOUL- Great Dragon Bahamut
    WEAPONS- Perseus Bow, and Tisiphone Edge Blade
    Other- After merging with the King of Dragons Bahamut, he is covered in tough armor with the appearance of Bahamut's scales. He is given wings, used mostly as shields, and is also endowed with claws as sharp as his blade.
    When in his DRAGON state, he controls fire. He cannot create it, but has the power to manipulate flames already lit.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • Name: Max
    Description: ((I'm tired of always writing the same thing over and over)) Blue eyes, black hair with anime hairstyle. Black clothes including gloves.
    Personality: brave, friendly, sometimes he acts like a hero
    Animal Soul: a blue Tiger
    Weapons: a silver and blue sword and shield, bow and arrows
    Other: has electric powers
    Writing sample: I looked at the giant red dragon, it appeared that I woke him up, and he was angry. "uh-oh" I said, as the dragon started to breathe fire against me, I used my shield to cover myself from the attack. When the dragon stopped, I put away my shield and took out my bow and I shot an arrow at his heart, the dragon ,eventually, died.

Last edited:

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
  • Even though I know you're a good writer, I need it from everyone, that way if more than 4 people would like to join, I have something to compare.
    Also, I would like to know the animal as well. You don't have to post it if it's part of your character's story, but I'd like to know myself.

pokefan007

~the best avvy yet!~
    Years
  • Hey Max, Zero (Mind if i call u that?) Can I join?
    NAME- Erik
    AGE- 16
    DESCRIPTION- Green eyes, Blue super sayin goku style hair, 5 foot 8 in tall, dresses like this:
    pkfrlg022.png

PERSONALITY- a loner, doesn't like to be around ppl he doesn't know, but if he knows you, he's your new best friend
    ANIMAL SOUL- A winged, white Bengal tiger (my fave custiomized just a litte)
    WEAPONS- In human form: twin swords; in animal form: claws, teeth, eye beams (energy beams that come from his eyes)
    OTHER- Has the ability to transform into other animals, has its limits though: only true animals, not someone else transformed and can only stay transformed for up to 3 hrs max. NO execptions...
    WRITING SAMPLE- (whats it mean and if it means what I think it means, then do you really need it? Need I remind you of the teen titans rp? I thought I did well...)
    Here it is anyways (from a teen titans rp):

I don't really know if its good to be a freak. I wish I could be normal, or start over. I humans. They are mean little creatures that don't accept anything that doesn't look like them. *He floats down and sits on the ground* I them, I them, I them. I will never forget what they did to me... *rolls up in a little ball and turns invisible but is still there* I them..Hate them, them, them.

Last edited:

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • NAME: Akira
    DESCRIPTION: Later
    PERSONALITY: Later
    ANIMAL SOUL: Wolf
    WEAPONS: Masamune, bow and arrow, dagger with a blue blade,
    OTHER: Later
    WRITING SAMPLE: Later

I have to run so I'll post the rest later.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • NAME-Alderon Kardeese
    AGE-19
    DESCRIPTION-A mountain of a man, Alderon stands at almost eight feet with the muscle bulk to match. Despite his young age, he's already covered in scars. The most prominant of these criscross his face, running from his forehead, almost hitting his jugular. Bears the hard eyes of a warrior in a haunting shade of green. Wears simple leather armor as battle-scarred as he is. Over this, he wears a bloodred cloak fastened with a wolf's head.
    PERSONALITY-Driven almost exclusively by a fierce desire to prove himself to the rest of the world. His overriding goal is to prove that he is the best, that he stands above anyone else.
    ANIMAL SOUL- Wolf
    WEAPONS- The claymore strapped to his back, and in a pinch, the battleaxe at his waist or his bare hands.
    OTHER- Occasionally possessed of a fierce bloodlust.
    WRITING SAMPLE- I stare my opponent down, eyes locked onto his. Instead of backing away fom my fierce glare, he meets the challenge admirably and returns the look. We're in our own world, one ruled by a desire to win, to prove our superiority. A voice cuts in, directing us, controlling our movements. we begin, rapidly moving towards each other. In a matter of seconds, it's over. My kick caught him square in the jaw.

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
  • So far, more people than necessary have applied to join this RP.
    Sadly, only a few of you have given a reasonable writing sample. I will wait a while, maybe just an hour or two, for the others to submit their sample. If they fail,
    The Adamant Dodger
    Max Hunter
    Pokefan007
    and myself will start ourselves. I hope someone submits their sample, I'd really like this to be a great RP but I don't see that happening unless we have some of the best. :D

Years
  • NAME- Eclipse
    AGE- 28
    DESCRIPTION- She is considerably tall, with long black hair that seems to absorb the light from around her. She wears all black, with her usual blakc sweater and slacks. her skin is pale, her eyes are a blood red, and around her neck, she wears a black diamond givin to her by her lover before his tragic death.
    PERSONALITY- She has become a monster. Since the death of her lover and children, she has become distrusting, and more villanous than heroic. She can change though.
    ANIMAL SOUL- This one's going to be unique.It looks like a werewolf. But this is far from the truth. It looks like an upward walking black wolf covered in black pointed scales running throguh her body, with a red jewel set in her chest. Her eyes glow red, and her feet and hands become draconic, enabling her to manipulate objects, and deliver a crippling blow. last but not least are her dragon wings. She is an excellent flyer, and does not hesitate to fly even when it is not needed.
    WEAPONS- On her back, she carries a sheath that holds a incredibly long blade that has a dragon-shaped ruby set in the hilt. It is slightly curved, making it stronger.
    OTHER- Don't talk about dragons around her. just don't. Her history is unknown. And last, she often loses control in her dragon form.
    WRITING SAMPLE- (I'm going to count this as my first RP post)

I woke with a loud yell, dripping with sweat, tears flowing down my cheeks. That nightmare again. His death. And the death of my children. I buried my face in my arms, still crying. I missed him so much.. Finally, after a few minutes, I fought to y feet, and walked outside of the caverns I now called home, scooping up a brush and combing out my hair. Another day. Another chance to commit suicide without my other half interfering..

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
  • OOC:Thanks for starting us off FT! :D A black diamond sounds awesome.....

IC: I was in a great battle, swords clashed and sparks flew. She was a formidable foe, with much skill. Her twin blades would normally have given her an advantage, but she did not get it this time. I was quite skilled in my swordsmanship as well. We fought for hours on end, each of our blows either just barely missing, or colliding with the other, sending out giant sparks. At last, I struck at her, a mighty gust following in the slash. I thought for a moment it was over, but with her last breath, she slashed at me. I didn't realize what had happened until I coughed....and blood spewed out.
    I looked down and saw the sword had done its job. I would die soon, and her final attack would be a success. Everything started going black, it was as if the sun was setting, but in such quickness....

I awoke with a sharp pain, right where the sword had penetreated me. Sweat was making its way down my now paler skin, and I quickly checked for blood. Although I have had this dream many times before, it always felt so real, and the severity of my waking pain got worse each time.

Years
  • OOC: just curious, are we limited on how often the animal soul can be used? Also, are our charecters near each other or spread out? do they know each other?

IC: I couldn't sit still any longer. I picked up the blade that I had always kept with me, scanning it's flawless surface. I caused for a moment, then brought the blade down upon a nearby boulder, slicing it neatly in two. He would be proud. I thought, sheathing the blade and re-positioning it. there was no point staying here. Even if there was no chance of meeting somebody that could even slightly compare, there was no point in moping about it. Heading down the slope. I sped my progress by drawing the blade, and sliding down, using the blade to balence myself on the way down. I reached the bottom with quite a bit of dust following my progress, but I ignored it, re-sheathing my blade. No, not my blade. His blade.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back