• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Age of Chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
Years
  • When I reached the bottom of the mountain where I thought her sword would lay, I noticed the ground around it had been burnt!
    I went to reach for it, but before I reached it, a small spark of flame flew out.
    " Now, this ma burn..." I said.
    I reached out for the blade, hoping the insulation in my gloves would help a bit.
    Suprisingly enough, all I felt was a strange warmth.
    I quickly made my way back home, just to be safe.

Years
  • After my stomach stopped trying to rebel, I felt what could only feel like a longing in my heart begin to cease. I smiled slightly, for only the blade could even cause such an effect.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • After I bought some medicines, I planned to go away, maybe to the mountain top, then BOOM! "an explosion in the middle of the city?" I said, people started to yell and going to their homes, "explosions are not always seen around here" I said, I changed my plans, I needed go check what or who caused the explosion and why. After I was in the place where the explosion took place, I saw a group of bandits stealing a big shop over there, "hey losers! stop right there!" I yelled, of course I knew that they wouldn't pay attention, so I took my bow and shot an arrow straight to the head of the leader, and I killed him, it appeared that angered the other ones. Then I was surrounded by them, I put away my bow and took out my sword and my shield, "bring it on"

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
  • I heard a loud sound, coming from the city!
    I went into my house, ran into the room, laid her blade down, and left towards the city with these words," Here you go! Bye! Nice defense on your blade!"
    I ran down towards the city, taking a slight detour. Within seconds, I had reached the foot of the mountain and was only minutes away from the city.
    Jumping is something I don't prefer, but extreme times call for extreme measures.
    The fact that I found more people with the power to transform, and the crime rates in the city were higher, were no mere coincidences.

Years
  • "guy can't sit still.." I muttered, placing the sheath on my back. My arm had pretty much mended, and I could keep up easily, but I lagged behind for no reason other than to watch. Watch before action. sometimes action was never needed..

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • The large group of bandits started attack me, I raised my shiled trying to defend me first. Then I had a chance, I blocked an attack, raised my sword, and started to slash the bandits with mortal wounds.

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
  • I neared what appeared to be the battle scene. There was the same fellow from before fighting off....Bandits!
    It wasn't possible, the bandits had left this town since I fought them. They were the same ones too! They used the same ploy on me as they were on him.They were letting him belive he was winning! I had to do something....

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • "hm, that was easy" I said as I thought that I have defeated all the bandits. But I was wrong, they stood up and they showed their little, but incredibly hard armor, "I hate bandits". They grabbed their swords, and they started to attack me again, because of the shock that I had when I saw their armors, I just tried to defend myself. After I blocked an attack, another bandit attacked me from behind, I didn`t felt him, but he stabbed his blade in my back, and he pulled his weapon out of me, I cried in pain, but I made it to keep standing on my feet. I was bleeding, and losing too much blood, I started to breath heavily. Then I turned around, and I stabbed my sword in my attacker's head, I pulled the sword. I evaded a swing from a bandit, then I slashed him in his neck. Blocked an attack from another bandit, and I broke his neck and kicked him away from there.

And I started to do attacks straight to their heads, to definately ((spelling?)) kill them. After I saw al the bandits dead, I sheated my sword and shield. Then I started to see blurred, I felt dizzy, then I fell. And after the fall, I just didn't felt anything, all because of the loss of blood, I really lost too much blood.

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
  • OOC: Well that's rude! I was just saying you took the bandits out rather easily.

IC: I saw everything was fine and started back to my home. I happened to see the woman from before and said," Are you ready for a little talk?"

Years
  • "not like there's anybody here to listen in, but okay." I said, hopping down from my perch. I was tempted to use my animal soul, to speed travel, but I wouldn't around him.

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
  • Now listen carefully," I said," You are now involved in something very dangerous. Do you know the legend of Erk? The magician who almost destroyed all existance?"

Years
  • "you kidding? I've heard the story at least a million times." I said, rolling my eyes.But despite my sardonic appearence, I silently prayed he wouldn't talk about dragons.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • ooc: thank you for editing my post FT. Oh and Zero, believe me, my laptop would be broken now, but it is not, because I didn't explained the whole battle, also, typing too much drains my energies, XD

ic: I woke up, and looked into the sky. After a while, I felt perfectly fine, "I think my body heal itself if I give it time to" I said as I stood up, and looked around. All the floor was red, I touched where the bandit's blade stabbed me, and I was fine, like if nothing happened. I looked at the dead bandits, "ouch" I murmured, then I looked above and saw the bahamut guy walking away. "well, I think I have to go to the mountain top" I thought, then I transformed into my animal soul and ran to the mountain top, it could take time.

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
  • OOC: I think you may be using your animal soul a bit too much Max.

IC: If you've heard the story then you know about the Animal Souls and how they are weapons. Although I haven't seen yours," I said," with all my years of living, I've learned a few new skills. I know for a fact that you have one. I don't know what it is, but I propose an exchange of sorts. You explain to me how and when you aqcuired your animal soul, and I'll explain more about what's to come."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back