• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen N! [ #12 ]

Do you like 'N'?

• Total voters

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    [CSS-DIV=background-color:#ffffff;height:440px;width:700px;-moz-border-radius:10px;-moz-box-shadow: 5px 5px 8px #b1afaf;border:black solid 1px]

B/W Weekly Poll #12

Do you like 'N'?

N is one of the most popular characters from Black and White, even from when he was first seen in a screenshot from the games. However, there seems to be a division among Black and White fans. People either love him or think he's overrated pretty much (without even taking his storyline into consideration).

→ I love N
    → He's overrated
    → His storyline is really interesting
    → Don't really care too much about him

And how do you feel about N x Touko (B/W girl)?
    Is it likely to happen, unlikely, or don't you care at all?

If you have any poll ideas, feel free to PM Kaori or myself with them. We may not use them the following week after you have suggested them, but we're likely to consider them in the near future.
    [/div]

Last edited:
    Years
  • I wouldn't say he's overrated. The story surrounding him is unique and interesting, something we've never ever seen before in the previous generation games. And when do you ever find male characters with such a good design in the games?

And no, I'm not one of those crazy N fan girls. :D

Zaroas

Dragon's Might
    Years
  • I think N's storyline is very unique and such. All the other villians are a bit too power crazed and essentially insane, but N actually knew what he was doing and made his plan very different from the rest.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Hm... I don't care much for N. Just another character in the games to me. But that's because I never played Black or White yet, so maybe my opinions could change later on when the U.S. versions come out.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Honestly? I thought N was some kind of alien at first...IDK; from his personage to his name (not everyday that people are named after a single letter. :S)

Well now as a rival, I think he's pretty cool; from the air of mystery around him, to his personality, etc. Actually, he's pretty different from the rivals at the previous games I would think.

So, I kinda like him as a character.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Just adding in and will mention in the first post:

How do you feel about N x Touko (B/W girl)?

Do you think it's likely, unlikely or not care at all?

Years
  • How do you feel about N x Touko (B/W girl)
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Do not ship Touko with a hideous monster. ;____;

Seriously this belongs in the shipping debates thread.

Years
  • I don't understand shipping, but...

N is a cool character, despite being a bit wrong in the head. Then again, Geechisu...

That's all I have to say. I never really payed attention to N in my playthrough, he was kinda cast to the side.

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
    Years
  • I don't ship.

I don't really like his name, but it's probably just a codename or Geechisu is really messed up. NOnetheless, I like him. If only he had a real name...

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • I put overrated, for me it was more of being over hyped. Yes his story line is unique, but not to the point that he should have armies of fan girls/boys. I guess greatness is in the eye of the beholder, I just don't seem him to be that great as of now.

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
  • When I first saw N, I was interested, but I kind of forgot about him later on. Then more stuff started coming out, like fan art and so on... I dunno, I just got more into it. I'm pretty excited to see N. He sounds really interesting. I didn't buy the game yet, I'm going to wait until it comes out in English, so I don't know much about his story yet. But I am pretty excited to see him.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I have to admit, I didn't really care much for him. :( I thought he was kind of a jerk as I played (mind you I only ever skimmed his text) and I didn't think he was developed enough. I dunno, maybe he'll be better when I play in English but I've yet to understand the fandom's obsession with him. @_@

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • I think he is waaaaaaayy too over rated. I dont see why so many people like him. His green hair is aweful, plus it is really long and hippie like... As for Touko and N. I hope it never ever happens. He is out of her league.

Fushigidane-Chan

Years
  • N was awesome. I liked his backstory, his motives, his design... everything. GameFreak really did a great job with him, in my opinion.

Erufuun

apple bunny lover <3
    Years
  • He brought me on a romantic Ferris wheel ride where he proposed to me and we lived happily ever after, the end~ :'D Or at least that's what I pictured what happened since it was in Japanese~ >w> Ooooh N, you can have me~ <333333

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I like N for several reasons one is that he looks similar to how I imagine a Character in a Story of mine. Another is his back story and his position as leader of Team Plasma despite his age :)

Back