• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

iSketched You Some Firewords [NYE THREAD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years

• iSketched You Some Firewords

isketch.jpg

isketch3.jpg

INTRODUCTION
    Welcome to Pokecommunity's New Year's Extravaganza iSketch Competition. Whether your in it to win it or here for some doodling fun, iSketch is a great way to end the year of 2010 and start the year of 2011. Artist or not iSketch is a game where everyone can enjoy and have a good time.

WHAT IS ISKETCH?

Players take turns in drawing a word or words (using a mouse or tablet) while the other players try to guess. Puzzles come in over 20 languages and over 200 themes.[1] Difficulty level ranges from easy to expert. Guessers score when they solve the puzzle within a short grace period after the first correct guess. Artists accrue points for every correct guess within the grace period.[2]

The object of the game is to draw a word known only to you, and based on your drawing, other players try to guess the secret word. You can use any artistic method to make your drawing easier to guess. However, you are not allowed to use non-artistic clues, such as writing letters.

For full Instructions on the game Click here. be sure to read them carefully before playing!

ISKETCH HOSTS AND ROOM
    Roswell = Haru
    zappyspiker = zappyspiker

To find the PokeCommunity, click the Usercreated Tab and find the room PokeCommunity FTW

RULES
    - No Flaming, Bashing Other Players, Pokemon etc.
    - No Cheating (Use multiple browsers to cheat etc.)
    - When drawing, no giving away the answer through letters/numbers/etc. Letters and numbers are allowed as part of the drawing, though. Anyone who gives away the answer will be skipped, and doing it later on results in being booted from the game.
    -And Basically Have fun!

TIMES
    Times will be down in EST time. I know the last time I had trouble finding a good Timezone converter so I've got one here for you. There were quite a few who missed out due to being at a way off timezone having missed the allocated times.

Morning
    7:00 AM - 9:00 AM

Midday
    11:00 AM - 1:00 PM

Afternoon
    3:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Evening
    7:00 PM - 9:00 PM

PRIZES
    Of course no one goes away with nothing. All participants get an Emblem. Getting 1st, 2nd and 3rd will also land you an Emblem

participant-1.png
    1st-1.png
    2nd-1.png
    3rd-1.png

Last edited:

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • I never used iSketch before, but maybe I might give it a go this time.
    My timezone is EST also, so I'll easily know when to come. :)

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • Oh no different timezones >.> Well I will participate tomorrow in the later session :)

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I'll be joining this, one event I always look forward to. XD;

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I'mma catch the next possible time.

And guess what? I will pwn you noobs with my Wacom Bamboo tablet this time :)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Ah, there's one hour left 'til this game's over. I was out for a bit, so forgive me.

Making the room now, it'll be under the "User Created" tab, and the room will be called "PokeCommunity FTW".

And how dare you call me a newbie iSketch.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • I'm playing right now. my name is King again.

Edit:

Great shopping now >.>

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • About 1 hour 'til the next official one, but if the room's still up you can play for fun/practice if you want :3

Also, keep in mind the new rule (which I totally forgot about 'til I was actually playing the game o3o). It regards giving away the answer and whatnot.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • 10 more minutes until the next event is up.
    So the room is called: PokeCommunity FTW?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Should be, if it's still up.

Regardless, that's what I'll be naming it o3o

/has no sense of time, plus working on something for another get-together event

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back