• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

iSketched You Some Firewords [NYE THREAD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
  • Now, there is something I wanna know:

Regarding the place emblems, how are you gonna decide to give those out?

If I may make a suggestion, for the summer Get-Together the iSketch emblems were awarded for the following: Participating (anyone got one), winning one iSketch game, and winning five+ games (people who got this also got the emblem for winning one iSketch game). But since we have three emblems this time, why not give the second place one to anyone who wins three games? And it doesn't have to be done in a row, and the last time we had multiple emblems people were pretty honest about their wins, so that's nothing to worry about.

Of course, this would probably mean altering the flavor text that goes with the emblems, but it shouldn't be too hard, no?

Or if you wanna give 'em out based on how people place in games, that's fine too. It might be hard to do so though if we aren't around to record who came in what place in what game.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • Now, there is something I wanna know:

Regarding the place emblems, how are you gonna decide to give those out?

If I may make a suggestion, for the summer Get-Together the iSketch emblems were awarded for the following: Participating (anyone got one), winning one iSketch game, and winning five+ games (people who got this also got the emblem for winning one iSketch game). But since we have three emblems this time, why not give the second place one to anyone who wins three games? And it doesn't have to be done in a row, and the last time we had multiple emblems people were pretty honest about their wins, so that's nothing to worry about.

Of course, this would probably mean altering the flavor text that goes with the emblems, but it shouldn't be too hard, no?

Or if you wanna give 'em out based on how people place in games, that's fine too. It might be hard to do so though if we aren't around to record who came in what place in what game.

As much as I would love to get my hands ona place emblem, this idea sounds good.

How about an emblem for participating, 3rd for winning once, 2nd for winning three times and 1st for winning 5 times or more?

OR , my preference, 3rd for getting 3rd place 3 times, 2nd for getting 2nd place twice and 1st for coming 1st at least once. This will be easier for members who don't win too often :)

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Hm I won 1st place 3 times and 2nd place 3 times. However, we all know who the real star is ~mysterious person I forgot your name but you're an amazing artist and Pokemon expert because not even I knew Linoone had an arrow marking~

LightOfTruth

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2020
    Hm I won 1st place 3 times and 2nd place 3 times. However, we all know who the real star is ~mysterious person I forgot your name but you're an amazing artist and Pokemon expert because not even I knew Linoone had an arrow marking~

Aren't the pictures suppose to be removed after your turn without the use of Print Screen key?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Someone was drawing it and I did use print screen to capture le moment right before the next turn began... :o

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Hm I won 1st place 3 times and 2nd place 3 times. However, we all know who the real star is ~mysterious person I forgot your name but you're an amazing artist and Pokemon expert because not even I knew Linoone had an arrow marking~

Oh yeah I remember that person! A better artist than I was. ;P

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • What happened to the 7-9pm session. It never happened ?_?

Was that mysterious artist K$ because he drew a really, really professional Squirtle using bubblebeam. Best internet sketch I have ever seen o_O

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Unfortunately I had somewhat an internet problem in my area for most of today so I wasn't able to connect for the whole of today but I'll be there tomorrow (Hopefully If I can come home before 1pm my time).

Hm I won 1st place 3 times and 2nd place 3 times. However, we all know who the real star is ~mysterious person I forgot your name but you're an amazing artist and Pokemon expert because not even I knew Linoone had an arrow marking~

What happened to the 7-9pm session. It never happened ?_?

Was that mysterious artist K$ because she drew a really, really professional Squirtle using bubblebeam. Best internet sketch I have ever seen o_O

K$ was definitely the mysterious artist. I met K$ after the last Get 2Gether iSketch event and we've played a few times. Epic artist is all I can say XD Though K$ doesn't go to PC, he was confused when we were talking about PC stuff. Though she's on there a lot - like every time I'm there XD

Though best moment of yesterday when I had Lucario and Kaori guessed it as Rukario XD

Last edited:

PaintYourselfUp

The Mysterious Hobby Artist K$
    Years
  • HERROOO. K$ here ^-^;

o god, wut, why is my linoone there. LOL.
    i have fans! HAH!

IT SAYS MY POST IS TOO SHORT SO IMMA WRITE DOWN HERE LALALALAALLA.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back