• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diamond/Pearl party?

Years
  • Well it's obvious...i would like to see the 3 original characters from the earlier seasons of pokemon as well as the two new characters from the current season in the D/P season

My Party for the Diamond and Pearl Season:

Ash
    Brock
    Misty
    May
    Max

Besides i dont see anything wrong with having all 5 traveling together as it will make the show more interesting
    :D

Luis Kazuya

*EngAged nEwb in WeBbin*
    Years
  • In my opinion, Brock may have to go back to look after the gym and family though there's Flint helping. Misty might tag along if the three sisters are finished with their holidays. Diamond and Pearl might one be tagging along and the other as the rival or something. May and Max learned more abt e reality of battles with Ash and might go back to take after as Petalburg City Gym Leaders.

The ones I think would be:
    Ash (O course!)
    Misty(78%)
    May&Max(70%)
    Brock(52%)
    Diamond/Pearl(88%)
    Richie??(34%)
    Tracey Sketchit(44%)
    Todd(90%)

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • Satoshi will be in it, of course...

But I think I'll wait to decide anyone else until we know more abotu the Diamond/Pearl people. =p

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Hmm, well we've more or less been confirmed that Kasumi is never going to return to the show in a normal spot...so that goes out the window

Satoshi
    Haruka
    Masato/ Di/Pe hero/heroine
    Tekeshi

Thats about it, I really don't see tha party changing much. If Masato doesn't get a Pokemon for himself, then there is no real point in him being on. The hero or heroine from the new games seem like a good replacement. Unless they do end the Satoshi story arc, and have like a older Masato be the hero from the new games...don't think that'll happen though.

Last edited:

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    did u know th person that doeas ash's mums voice also does ashs

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Please try to stay relevant to the current topic, about the crew when Diamond and Pearl come out. Thanks~ ^_^

aaroNiGHTS

Dreamshipper
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2010
    All gamebased characters, cameos from the advanced dream team tho. Think Crystal special. Ooo, and intire Haruka hoso's. Often. Gotta be Often.

Dratini927

Matt the Drat
    Years
  • Hmm, possibly for the D/P crew, it will be just 3 or 4 people. I don't think they will put like 7 people in the group with Ash. :P I think they may let someone go (like they did with Misty) and put someone else in (like they did with May.) Maybe they will let go of Max, and put the Hero for D/P in there. The reason I say the Hero, is because for the Houen series, they didn't put "Brendan" in it. So I would like to see the Hero of D/P go into the group.

Years
  • Uh, I think...

Ash
    May
    Max/Someone New

I don't know about Brock, it's sort of a mixed bag for him. It was a diaster last time he left, but he's not really doing too much in Hoenn anymore.

Max, I don't know about him. He is popular I guess, but he could stand to leave. He sort of 50/50.

May is too popular at this point, I highly doubt she's leaving. I doubt she's going to get kicked off for Misty, she's more popular than her now.

I say Misty is staying back in Kanto. She might come back for a few episodes at the most, but I don't think she's going to become a permanent cast member again.

I hope someone new comes in. I want to see a new character.

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
    Years
  • Blue said:
    Hmm, well we've more or less been confirmed that Kasumi is never going to return to the show in a normal spot...so that goes out the window

Satoshi
    Haruka
    Masato/ Di/Pe hero/heroine
    Tekeshi

Thats about it, I really don't see tha party changing much. If Masato doesn't get a Pokemon for himself, then there is no real point in him being on. The hero or heroine from the new games seem like a good replacement. Unless they do end the Satoshi story arc, and have like a older Masato be the hero from the new games...don't think that'll happen though.
    SPEAK ENGLISH!!!

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
    Years
  • marillmonster2000, Please don't double post. There is a wee little button on the bottom right side of your post, its called edit!
    I know Misty will come back. Brock, I'm not so sure, and Max, probably not. I'm thinking:
    Ash
    Misty
    May
    d/p boy

Years
  • Hmmm...

Here's who I think will be in Ash's group:
    Ash (duh)
    May
    Max*
    Brock or Tracey or some other character

*Even though there are currently four characters, breaking the traditional three character limit (like rpgs), I consider Max and May to be one character because it seems that both really can't exist if one or the other isn't there. May has qualities that Max doesn't and vice-versa.

Unfortunately, I have my doubts about Misty coming back in the group (even though I am a crazy AAML person). Assuming that her sisters already came back in the Housou series, Misty had the option of traveling with Ash again, but because she decided to stay at the gym, I have a few ideas on why she didn't want to go back with the only boy she's ever had strong feelings for.

Besides, I think it's too soon for her to come back. I'd like to see Ash more without her around. Already, Ash has changed quite a lot since her staying at Cerulean City. He quickly changed back to old Ash when Misty invited everyone to the 'Togepi Festival' and became moody once again when she left again.

Years
  • Besides, I think it's too soon for her to come back. I'd like to see Ash more without her around. Already, Ash has changed quite a lot since her staying at Cerulean City. He quickly changed back to old Ash when Misty invited everyone to the 'Togepi Festival' and became moody once again when she left again.
    What are you talking about? Ash didn't seem to change when Misty came back. 0_o

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • Yeah, Ash didn't really act any different.

Also, what is this Diamond/Pearl of which you speak? I wasn't aware any such games or series woulc come out by that name.

Back