• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diamond/Pearl party?

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Pogiforce-14 said:
    Yeah, Ash didn't really act any different.

Also, what is this Diamond/Pearl of which you speak? I wasn't aware any such games or series woulc come out by that name.
    They're the new set of Pokemon games for the DS> Most likely the next set, and chances are there will be an anime character based on either the hero or heroine from the games.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    oh.

Diamond a Pearl... seems like they're running out of colors for names.:\ Kinda gives it a bad forerunning. But still, it's for teh DS, so I suppose it's bound to be good...

as for a party? I don't know any of the characters to make assumptions. They may make one up just for teh show like the did with Hoenn. Max was originally no where to be seen. In the game at least.

Years
    You guys didn't watch close enough, apparently.

When Misty was around, Ash immediately turned to his old self during the previous journeys. Quick to act without thinking, he was about to march in the building until Misty grabbed him by the collar, just like in the old days.

The most obvious is the fact that Ash became quite defensive with Misty. Before those episodes, he never did try to help out May with her arguements between Drew and others. Seeming as to show off to Misty, Ash told Misty directly to get to safty during the first battle, nearly talked smack to the general ("Hey, you stuck-up--"), was the only one to help Misty try to break the barrier between the Togepi Garden and Mirage Kingdom, and quickly volunteered to get Togepi back. He did similar, somewhat immature things back then.

After Misty left, Ash again changed to his slightly more mature ways. Slightly.

Anyways, I still wonder where's Wally or Brendon (as well as Yoshi)?

Years
    You guys didn't watch close enough, apparently.

When Misty was around, Ash immediately turned to his old self during the previous journeys. Quick to act without thinking, he was about to march in the building until Misty grabbed him by the collar, just like in the old days.

The most obvious is the fact that Ash became quite defensive with Misty. Before those episodes, he never did try to help out May with her arguements between Drew and others. Seeming as to show off to Misty, Ash told Misty directly to get to safty during the first battle, nearly talked smack to the general ("Hey, you stuck-up--"), was the only one to help Misty try to break the barrier between the Togepi Garden and Mirage Kingdom, and quickly volunteered to get Togepi back. He did similar, somewhat immature things back then.
    I watched those episodes like three times. Still not getting anything, sorry. It just seems like Ash is... being Ash to me. To each their own I guess...

I think I remember Ash telling Misty to get to safety. But... the guy was after her and Togepi so... I don't understand how that's different.

For the May and Drew thing, I can't even remember her contests at the moment...

It's not surprising he'd get defensive with Misty. He's one of his best friends, plus he hasn't seen her in a while. "If someone wanted to steal something from a friend of mine that happened to be one of my best and I hadn't seem them for a little bit, I'd probably "get defensive" as well.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Well this is what i think about the pary thing

Ash
    Brock?
    May and Max
    Diamond or Preal

LIke above i think May and Max as one. person. and if May leaves then Max leaves. and if Max leave then May isn't complete.

Brock may but he isn't much any more. he doesn't seem like "LOOK AT THAT GIRL" thing any more and he change in a bad way. he lost his love for rock types. it just not good for us or him

Misty may not come back. like said it is too soon.

Ash is like.... just going to be their

Diamond and Preal. it going to be one with Ash and Friends and the other one is going to be a rival, like Gray was with Ash in the Kanto and Jhoto season.

but after who know how many season (8 i think?) i feel there is time for a change. like geting a new hero. Ash and Pikachu is good but they seem a bit overused. i want a new people to learn. i love Ash and Pikachu. but i want some thing new

Years
    Maybe I'm seeing those things about Ash is because of the fact that I'm a AAML fan since forever. (also a big fan of Ash)

reyna_de_la_fire said:
    LIke above i think May and Max as one. person. and if May leaves then Max leaves. and if Max leave then May isn't complete.

Finally, someone else sees May and Max as one character!

reyna_de_la_fire said:
    but after who know how many season (8 i think?) i feel there is time for a change. like geting a new hero. Ash and Pikachu is good but they seem a bit overused. i want a new people to learn. i love Ash and Pikachu. but i want some thing new

The thing is, the entire series (except Housou and the short with Yoshi, Steven, and the rest of their friends) is devoted to telling the story of Ash Ketchum, with Pikachu, about his journey to become the world's greatest Pok?mon Master/Champion. If they were to change it now, expecially removing Pikachu, they could lose a great amount of audience. Sure, Ash can get annoying. Really annoying. But it's the Ash I'd like to see for a while.

Besides, Pikachu isn't getting as much attention as the previous seasons. Notice that it hasn't participated in all of the gym battles. (one of which I consider too short to be a gym battle)

However, because they've introduced Pok?mon Colosseum, there's a chance they may introduce an entirely different set of characters. From the way I see it, Pok?mon Colosseum takes place years after Ruby/Saphire because of the floating vehicles and holographic Pok?balls over the PKMN centers.

*Oh, and it's seven seasons so far, now into the eigth.

Back