PDA

View Full Version : Dragons, Aura and others up for trade

Dragonite's Wrath
April 20th, 2011, 02:47 PM
This is for HG/SS and Gen 4.
I've got dragons, a few Riolu, and many more powerful pkmn to give. My stocks will be listed. My wants and reserved pkmn will be there, too.
I have other pokemon, so if you want something that's not listed, just ask for it. If I have it it's yours.
Available:
Gible(1)
Bagon(1)
Dratini(1 no Extremespeed)
Dragonair(3)
Riolu(These are hard to get, so they are LV 1 unless requested from Safari Zone)
Totodile(1)
Larvitar (1)
Charmander (2)
()
Luxio(1)
Eevee(5)
Egg move(Shadow Ball) Eevee (2)
Aron (8)
Eggmove (Dragon Rush) Aron (14)

Wants: All fossil pkmn (Omanyte, Kabuto, Aerodactyl) and Mudkip, Turtwig, Hitmontop, Torchic, Torkoal. Skarmory, Meowth.

Specific Wants: Adamant/ Naughty Croagunk

And I'll take ANY pkmn you have if it's holding a good TM. Trade me a Kakuna(or anything else) thats holding a good TM, and whatever you want is yours.

TM's I'm looking for: Ice Beam, Flamethrower, Charge Beam. There are others, but those are the main 3 right now.

Reserve:

johnny18
April 20th, 2011, 03:34 PM
Does you Dratini has a move called Extreme Speed?

Dragonite's Wrath
April 23rd, 2011, 09:12 PM
I have come across Poke Virus. Ask for it, and I'll send you an infected pkmn.

AncienTLorD86
April 23rd, 2011, 10:43 PM
i can get a fossil pokemon with holding flamethrower TM for your Nuzleaf..

Dragonite's Wrath
April 25th, 2011, 01:40 PM
I have pokemon other than Dragons and Riolu. If you want a pokemon from me, ask for it. If I have it, it's yours. If I don't have it, I'll catch one for you.
And please don't ask me to breed more than two pokemon at a time, because I'm re-starting my breeding service.
Send me a pokemon that you want to breed, and if requested, I'll breed egg moves. I will need time for Egg Moves. I will give your pokemon back. If you don't want to send me a pokemon, you can ask for an Egg Swap.

Larq
April 25th, 2011, 05:17 PM
Would you trade your Houndour for an Aerodactyl?

Dragonite's Wrath
May 11th, 2011, 08:10 AM
still getting pkmn fillerfiller filler

Dragonite's Wrath
May 15th, 2011, 12:06 PM
ARON UP FOR TRADE fillllllllller

Dragonite's Wrath
May 21st, 2011, 07:04 PM
I need trades. I can get what you want

Oliviahope1992
May 27th, 2011, 01:12 PM
if you still want those tms i have them all :) ice beam, flamethrower and charge beam

blackmorale
May 28th, 2011, 12:48 AM
I can breed you any fossil pokemon, Torchic and Meowth. I'd like a Pokemon with Pokerus, Larvitar and a Dratini with Extremespeed (if you have it).

Dragonite's Wrath
May 30th, 2011, 06:22 PM
if you still want those tms i have them all :) ice beam, flamethrower and charge beam

That would be awesome. filllllllllllllllllleerrrr

RazorClaw99
June 1st, 2011, 06:55 AM
Would u happen to have any of these event pokemon;

PCNY Salamence (English Version) UT
PCNY Altaria (English Version) UT
PCNY Flygon (English Version) UT
PCNY Kingdra (English Version) UT
10 ANIV Dragonite (English Version) UT
10 ANIV Charizard (English Version) UT

if so CMT my thread here http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthr...53#post6671153 all the help u can give is greatly appreciated.

(=Nemesis=)
June 1st, 2011, 09:21 AM
Looking for a Riolu, in exchange for which I can provide a Skarmory. Not got a friend code yet unfortunately because I can't connect at home. So I'd need to know a date and time.

Dragonite's Wrath
June 1st, 2011, 09:09 PM
RazorClaw:Sorry. Only Events I have are the Legendary Dogs.
Nemesis:Riolu is yours.

pokemonranger109
June 1st, 2011, 09:11 PM
hey can i either have a aron or bagon also do u got a bannette, shiftry, duskull, or dusknoir or arceus because i have been hunting down arxeus ever since i got to the ruins of alph on my hg since last september so i need 1 bad, or miltoc, feebas, palka, daialga

ill offer jappanesse suicune, nidoking, heracross (all japanesse)or A spanish giratina wat item do u want them to hold when i trade them if u want to trade exp share, rare candy, any evelution stone, fullrestore, or them hp ups, irons, or those type of things i have every item in the game

Dragonite's Wrath
June 1st, 2011, 09:53 PM
I have plenty of Aron, I can bred a Bagon 4 days ago, and I have a Nuzleaf that the original requester never picked up, so Nuzleaf will hold Leaf Stone.

pokemonranger109
June 1st, 2011, 09:58 PM
do u need any item of medicine or and equip item i can hook on to my pkmn for our trade can i have all three or them plus i can give u a claydol or baltoy or sableye after i breed sable eye that is

Dragonite's Wrath
June 1st, 2011, 10:08 PM
All three are yours, and, I'll take what you've offered, and I'm good on items.

pokemonranger109
June 1st, 2011, 10:10 PM
there r many offers so wat u want those three or the foreign ones i offered in our pm or earlyer

Dragonite's Wrath
June 1st, 2011, 10:17 PM
The Japanese ones. Suicune, Heracross and Nidoking

pokemonranger109
June 1st, 2011, 10:27 PM
ok hey lets have a battle wen i can lets battle with lv 1 starters treeko johto starters and kento starters lv 1 since i only have treeko and u have treeko that is the only 1 im choosing ok back to trading ok that will work and wen i give u forien ditto and u get shiny eggs can we split them snce i got u the ditto the only shinys i want R a shiny ditto shiny starters kento and johto and the shiny johto pokedex if u get that many and u take the ones u want
ok we will trade next wendsday maybe if everything goes right if not ill pm ya for a better time to trade

Dragonite's Wrath
June 2nd, 2011, 01:29 PM
OK. But the foreign Ditto doesnt always work. It raises the chance of shiny egg.
And by 'everything goes right' do you mean what we talked about yesterday?

pokemonranger109
June 3rd, 2011, 09:58 PM
i mean we trade wensday night or thursday 5pm central time zone

(=Nemesis=)
June 5th, 2011, 09:19 AM
... since my order of Riolu is late, can I have that with a side salad of Pokerus? :D

Dragonite's Wrath
June 22nd, 2011, 09:06 PM
... since my order of Riolu is late, can I have that with a side salad of Pokerus? :D

....OK. I was going to infect it anyway.