• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragons, Aura and others up for trade

Dragonite's Wrath

Dragons are my Heart and Soul
Years
  • This is for HG/SS and Gen 4.
    I've got dragons, a few Riolu, and many more powerful pkmn to give. My stocks will be listed. My wants and reserved pkmn will be there, too.
    I have other pokemon, so if you want something that's not listed, just ask for it. If I have it it's yours.
    Available:
    Gible(1)
    Bagon(1)
    Dratini(1 no Extremespeed)
    Dragonair(3)
    Riolu(These are hard to get, so they are LV 1 unless requested from Safari Zone)
    Totodile(1)
    Larvitar (1)
    Charmander (2)
    ()
    Luxio(1)
    Eevee(5)
    Egg move(Shadow Ball) Eevee (2)
    Aron (8)
    Eggmove (Dragon Rush) Aron (14)

Wants: All fossil pkmn (Omanyte, Kabuto, Aerodactyl) and Mudkip, Turtwig, Hitmontop, Torchic, Torkoal. Skarmory, Meowth.

Specific Wants: Adamant/ Naughty Croagunk

And I'll take ANY pkmn you have if it's holding a good TM. Trade me a Kakuna(or anything else) thats holding a good TM, and whatever you want is yours.

TM's I'm looking for: Ice Beam, Flamethrower, Charge Beam. There are others, but those are the main 3 right now.

Reserve:

Last edited:

Dragonite's Wrath

Dragons are my Heart and Soul
    Years
  • I have pokemon other than Dragons and Riolu. If you want a pokemon from me, ask for it. If I have it, it's yours. If I don't have it, I'll catch one for you.
    And please don't ask me to breed more than two pokemon at a time, because I'm re-starting my breeding service.
    Send me a pokemon that you want to breed, and if requested, I'll breed egg moves. I will need time for Egg Moves. I will give your pokemon back. If you don't want to send me a pokemon, you can ask for an Egg Swap.

blackmorale

風の行方
    Years
  • I can breed you any fossil pokemon, Torchic and Meowth. I'd like a Pokemon with Pokerus, Larvitar and a Dratini with Extremespeed (if you have it).

Years
  • Looking for a Riolu, in exchange for which I can provide a Skarmory. Not got a friend code yet unfortunately because I can't connect at home. So I'd need to know a date and time.

pokemonranger109

Jirachi Know-It-All From Birth
    Years
  • hey can i either have a aron or bagon also do u got a bannette, shiftry, duskull, or dusknoir or arceus because i have been hunting down arxeus ever since i got to the ruins of alph on my hg since last september so i need 1 bad, or miltoc, feebas, palka, daialga

ill offer jappanesse suicune, nidoking, heracross (all japanesse)or A spanish giratina wat item do u want them to hold when i trade them if u want to trade exp share, rare candy, any evelution stone, fullrestore, or them hp ups, irons, or those type of things i have every item in the game

Last edited:
    Back