• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Razor Claw's Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RazorClaw99

Banned
Years
  • Hey Guys and Gals,

It's me Razor Claw, I have been having some issues with ppl thinking that I am not as experience in the Pokemon game universe as I am since I like to think outside the box on a lot of things and I want to kindly ask that u read all of the information I put into this before posting on mine thread here or Vming and/or Pming with what u may think is useful information. As I have said before I am very experience in the Pokemon game universe I have been playing the game since the very beginning of the Pokemon game's creation back in Generation one way back in 1998 so I have been playing for 13 years now so I know my stuff. I have played all the games created except for fire red, soul silver, the puzzle games, and the mystery dungeon ones too. This a bit of my CV for those of u in the know of the term but for those not it my Pokemon game resume.

When I say I think outside the box for some of the pokemon I want is cause I think that some are going to become very popular Pokemon and will be made as event that will be able to move around and or transferred since I know now some/one pokemon is unmovable but I think that either nintendo and/or the pokemon company makes the pokemon into an event since it's popular pokemon.

I was able to get Pokemon Black and White since it works on any system of DS for those of u who seen previous post I did a few month before the North American release date about not sure if I was going to get it if I need to upgrade DS lite to DS I to play it but I didn't have to so I am happy now.

So here comes my updated wants list for Pokemon Black and White;

Shiny Reshiram (legal in event or other way, without hacking in wild to be shiny)
    Shiny Zekrom (legal in event or other way, without hacking in wild to be shiny)
    Spiky/Notched eared Pichu (If nintendo and/or The Pokemon Company remake it as an event pokemon and make it tradable and transferable to different generation pokemon games)
    Fly Pikachu (If nintendo and/or The Pokemon Company remake it as an event pokemon)
    Surf Pikachu (If nintendo and/or The Pokemon Company remake it as an event pokemon)
    PCNY Salamence (English Version) UT
    PCNY Altaria (English Version) UT
    PCNY Flygon (English Version) UT
    PCNY Kingdra (English Version) UT
    10 ANIV Latios (English Version) UT
    10 ANIV Latias (English Version) UT

10 ANIV Dragonite (English Version) UT
    10 ANIV Charizard (English Version) UT
    TRU Dragonite (English Version) UT
    Keldeo (If it's only American based outside of the game event)
    Meloetta (If it's only American based outside of the game event)
    Genesect (If it's only American based outside of the game event)
    Any new Dragon in Black and White that becomes an event pokemon

And I can breed any non-legendary/event legendary/event pokemon I don't got of the 646 pokemon in the Generation 5 Pokedex with egg moves.

Any nature Ivs/Evs I can't do for so ur out of luck their. I can also give the pokemon any held item u wish except for RageCandyBars and Griseous Orb.

If u wish to equip a item to the pokemon let me know what item. I don't care if the pokemon are cloned or not.

Here are a list of my Event and Shiny pokemon I have just ask for more information on them if u need;

Event;

TRU Arceus
    VGC09 Milotic
    GAMESTP Suicune (Japanese)
    GAMESTP Raikou (Japanese)
    GAMESTP Entei (Japanese)
    WIN2011 Celebi (Japanese)
    FAL2010 Mew
    GAMESTP Pichu
    GAMESTP Deoxys
    GAMESTP Jirachi
    TRU Pikachu
    SMR2010 Jirachi
    TRU Regigigas
    10 ANIV Latios (English Version) UT
    10 ANIV Latias (English Version) UT
    TRU Mystery Egg Event Pokemon Axew

Shiny;

Palkia
    Dialga
    Giratina
    Rayquaza
    Latios
    Latias
    Salamence
    Garchomp
    Dragonite
    Altaria
    Flygon
    Charizard
    Hydregeigon
    Haxorus
    Druddigon
    Kyurem
    Kingdra
    Gyarados
    Sceptile
    Aerodactyl
    Noctowl
    Butterfree

FYI as I get other events and the 2 remaining shinnies will be add to the respective lists once I get them. For these pokemon deals I would like to get clones done of them to keep one for my self. I would also like to get cloned copies or these to keep em in my collection too.
    As for nicknames I can nickname ur breed pokemon for u if u give me one but for mine I wish them to have their actual pokemon name please. If u wish to do business with me u need to say u got a pokemon from my want list for a pokemon I can get cloned or breed for u with egg moves I will let my partner do all the deals where u just state which pokemon u want and not give what u are offering for it/not offering something of interest to me. I don't need much information for stuff now just would love to know when the dreamworld will be up and going for Pokemon Black and White now.

So here is the order to follow for what I need from u all for my services;

Pokemon Name & National Pokedex number:
    If u choose to it's NickName:
    If u wish Egg Moves up to 4:
    What ur offering for it:

Please use the format I have detailed here so I can make sure I get everything right the pokemon name and number is that I can get the correct pokemon even if the name is spelled wrong I have the dex number to go by. Cause I may PM u for more information if the spelling of the pokemon u want doesn't match up with any in my collection.

Thanks all for the help with my pokemon collection.

Later

RazorClaw99

Last edited:

Hectic

Dew yew liek Tyranitars?
    Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2013
    I have a TRU Dragonite.

I'm interested in

VGC09 Milotic
    TRU Pikachu

CMT for offers on those. Keldo, Meloetta, and Genesect have not been released.

RazorClaw99

Banned
    Years
  • I have a TRU Dragonite.

I'm interested in

VGC09 Milotic
    TRU Pikachu

CMT for offers on those. Keldo, Meloetta, and Genesect have not been released.

First off I rather wait for the official nintendo events for the Keldo, Meloetta and Genesect. But as for the TRU Drangonite I would like it very much but would like to get a clone of one of the 2 events I have to keep it in my collection.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2019
    can i have a gamestp deoxys and TRU Regigigas for the two 10aniv pokemon?

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2019
    no, i cant. get them cloned first, and ill get mine cloned as well. then, we trade. :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2011
    I request your shiny Latios and I offer a shiny evd rhyperior.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back