• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where do you go when do you want to be alone?

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
  • Simple. Where do you go when you want to be by yourself?

As for me, when I'm at home, I go to my room and use the Internet from my laptop. In school, I go to the library or the cafeteria when I want to be alone.

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
  • My room, or if I really want to be alone then I might get on the roof. At school I just walk around, wherever.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • My mum is such a stalker so there isn't really anywhere to go where she isn't checking on me every five minutes. My room is a place where I want to be left alone but I am not allowed to close my door, when I do she is like "what are you doing you don't want me to see?" It is so awkward when she says that XD She is driving me insane, it is part of the reason why I have been camping so much with friends so often now, I need to get away from her for a while!

ShinyMeowth

Gone forever
    Years
  • If it is in my house, alone = not socializing on the internet, as I am always inside my room on the computer anyway. In that case, I'll close any social website and go on youtube, reddit, or check the nostalgia critic and the angry video game nerd for new videos.
    If I am at school, I always want to be away from people anyway, as I despise all my classmates. So, I just ignore everybody, including the teachers, and read.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    If I really want to be alone it generally means that i'm extremely upset. So I go to my car and drive around my town for a while and listen to music until i've calmed down. Is it wasteful of gas? Probably, but it really does help. Not to mention, it's VERY hard to get me that mad so I don't do it all that often.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • It depends on where I am. If I'm at home, I just go to my room: it's the one area of the house that's mine and mine alone. If I'm at uni, normally I take a walk or go to the cinema: going to see a film by yourself is kinda liberating, and I don't know why I put it off for so long! Sometimes I'll go out for a drive as well, but that's less when I want to 'be alone' and more when I just 'want to get out of the house', to a certain extent.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    When I want to be alone, I just go to my room. Best place on Earth in some situations, really. I just lie on my bed and talk to myself with this philosophical mind that I have. When I'm alone, I like to write.. and like, just let my emotions rush on a piece of paper. If I'm not at home, I just try to seclude myself. I don't feel like talking to anyone when I'm down.

Years
  • At home I always went to the bathroom because it had a lock and generally no on tried to disturb me. I still do that if I want to be alone. I'll take a book and just sit on the floor with my back to the door and stay there for a while until I feel like interacting with people again.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    There's no privacy in my house at all, so I end up walking around outside, mainly when it's night. It's peaceful and it gives my mind some rest for a while.

marcc5m

what
    Years
  • I go to my room, where I spend most of my life. When I'm at school and I want to be alone, which is all the time, I stand in a corner away from everyone else.

Years
  • The question is not "Where do I go when I want to be alone?". The question is "Where do I go when I don't want to be alone?".
    Or, to put it differently: My room works just fine for the purpose of being alone, and I spend most of my time in my room anyway.

Years
  • My room. Rarely anyone goes in it in the first place, so it's the easiest way to be alone.

When I was living at home with 10 people and didn't have a room to myself, I'd go out walking. Or, sometimes my volunteer work at the library served as private time, and I really appreciated it. It was nice to just get out of the house.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I just go to my room if I ~really~ want to be alone, but even that's kind of rare. You'll most likely find me chilling in the family room, which is the most central part of my house. I don't like being alone for prolonged periods of time so I'm not in my room a whole lot.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • I'll go to the park and sit in my favourite tree, right at the top, so no one sees me. I'll watch the sky and the clouds, and I'd feel so distant, its the best feeling in the world.

Back